Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe - Cover

Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - The story is about a girl and her friends and how they deal with the new laws about punishing students. It involves girls and boys being stripped naked for the duration of their punishment. And during that time, they can't cover up anywhere, while others are also allowed to order them around and even touch them with their hands.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   School  

Sandra and her classmates were waiting for their math teacher. Just a good week ago, the only thing on Sandra's mind about this class, was that she had to do better for it than last year. From all the classes she had, this was the class she had the most trouble with. However, today, the only thing she could think about, was not how she would perform in math, but that she was standing here naked. Even when she had shown her most private part of her body to all the other students just now, she still felt very uneasy about all of those others that were gawking at her.

Sandra could see how mostly the boys were eagerly looking at her and some of them even whistled at her. She did her best to ignore them all, but just knowing that they were looking at her, made her feel embarrassed and uncomfortable about it. However, there was also something else going through her mind. Melinda had shown her off to all of them not so long ago, but the thing that scared her the most, was, what could happen if those students would also start touching her? She knew how easily she could be turned on when she was touching herself. So, the thing that kept her busy was, how would she react on them touching her?

Luckily, Sandra saw that most of them started to go inside by now, and seeing this made her getting more relaxed and not much later, they were the only class still standing outside.

Sandra saw that Melinda was talking with her friends, and she also saw that the remaining neutral boy had joined her group.

The other girls were all standing together, but she saw that two of those girls stood a little away from the others, and that they were looking at her and when they saw Sandra looking at them, they started to walk towards her.

"Oh no," Sandra thought. "Not again, please just leave me alone."

Sandra was starting to feel miserable again. She was thinking that those two girls would maybe try to humiliate her as well. However, when they came closer, she thought to notice that they didn't have anything bad in mind. They sure weren't looking mean at her, maybe somewhat interested, but nothing else. Well, she could see how both girls looked at her breasts and pussy, for some reason.

Dina and Sabina had also noticed how those two girls walked up towards Sandra. So, they went standing a little closer to Sandra in support. However, even when Jimmy and Frederik had noticed the same, they decided to keep their distance for now and would only come to the aid of their friends when it was needed.

When the two girls reached Sandra, one of them said, "Hi. I'm Martha, this is Petra. Can I ask you something?"

Both girls were very slim. Petra was about the same height as Sandra but Martha was taller than her. Martha must have been around 1m75. Petra had long brown hair that came to the top of her breasts, and she had gray eyes with a hint of blue in it. Martha had black hair that came to her shoulders, and she had very kind blue grayish eyes.

Sandra could feel that those girls weren't a threat for her, so she relaxed and said, "Sure, you can."

Martha looked at Sandra's nipples and asked, "Did it hurt when you let them pierce your nipples?"

Sandra was a little disturbed by Martha's question. However, she also saw that the girl had asked it because she was really interested in it and not because she wanted to humiliate her with those piercings. Nevertheless, with all others in hearing range, she didn't want to talk about it, so Sandra said, "Maybe you can ask it again when we are with less people around!" And while looking at Melinda, she went on with, "I'm not so eager to share this experience with everyone."

Martha looked at Sandra and said, "No problem and sorry, I didn't want to embarrass you."

"I know," Sandra said and smiled at Martha. "It is just that it is very personal, okay?"

"Don't sweat it, girl. I understand, but, can I ask you something else?"

Sandra smiled again and said, "Well, you can always try."

"Can you tell me how you are feeling right now?"

Sandra felt a little shiver going through her body, she thought about what she would say and then just said, "Scared, humiliated, embarrassed and very dirty! Especially after what Melinda made me do. It sure hasn't helped me to let go of those bad feelings."

"I can't believe that she did that to you," Petra said. "I would just die if she would do something like that to me."

"Don't worry, I'm sure that you won't die from it," Sandra said with sadness in her voice. "But when I was standing there, with everyone looking at me, I sure wished that I could just run away and hide somewhere where no one could find me, ever again."

When Sandra had said this, they all went very quiet. Everybody was looking at Sandra and they all could see how much it had hurt her by how she looked.

Martha thought it would be better to change the subject again, and while she was looking at Sandra's tattoo she said, "I really love your dragon!"

Sandra looked down at her own body and managed a smile while saying, "Me too! You know, I drew it myself and the guy who tattooed it on me said I had talent." For a moment Sandra felt a little better about herself. She also loved her tattoo and when she heard that somebody else was loving her little dragon also, it made her feeling proud about herself.

"Can you also draw a dragon for me? A red one." Martha asked with a smile on her face.

"Why?" Sandra asked surprised. "Do you also want a dragon tattooed on your body."

"Maybe," she said with a naughty smile on her face. "But for now, I want to collect them. I just love dragons, I have a whole collection of them at home and my favorite color is red. So, I sure want to add one of your drawings to my collection. If you don't mind making a drawing for me, that is?"

Hearing this, made Sandra feel even more proud about it, she always had loved to draw and dragons were also her favorite thing to draw, so she said, "If that is the case! I will draw one for you."

"Thanks," Martha said. "Are you planning something on Friday after school?"

"Not that I know," Sandra said. "It shall depend on my parents, I think."

Martha could see that Sandra looked sad again.

"I'm sorry, I didn't think about your parents," she apologized.

"It's nothing, but why did you ask?"

"Well, if your parents will let you go out, would you then come to my home?"

"Will your parents be home?" Sandra asked.

"Yes!" Martha answered, but she knew where the question was coming from so she went on with, "But I'm sure they won't mind if you are naked."

"No, but maybe I would," Sandra said with a little smile on her face.

"Well, if you would come to my home, I could show you my dragon collection. And I'm sure my parents will be in the shed at the back of the garden. They are artists and are always working on something. So I'm sure they even won't be in the house. And who knows? If the weather stays as warm as today, I'll probably be running around without clothes as well!" Martha said. "So, you wouldn't be the only naked girl around the place!"

Sandra looked very shocked about what Martha just had said, and asked her, "Wouldn't your parents object to it, if you did that?"

"Why would they? I have spent the most part of the summer in our garden in the nude. Nobody can look into our garden, so it's the perfect place to be naked. I think it's more of a punishment for me by wearing this stupid outfit then when I would be running around naked."

Sandra's jaw dropped and she thought, "Did this girl just say that she would rather be naked than clothed in school?" And so she asked, "Do you mean that?"

"Sure," Martha answered. "The only embarrassing part could maybe be that when people would start touching me, because I'm sure that I would be getting very horny. However, it will depend on what they do, feeling horny can be a good thing at times."

Sandra couldn't believe what she was hearing. Well, she could understand the horny part, because she also had noticed that she was constantly feeling some arousal, even when she was just standing here and talking with this girl, she could feel it. However, saying it out loud with everyone hearing you, like this girl did, was something she couldn't believe. And Martha even said that it could be a good thing! Is this girl crazy?

"Sandra, don't break your pretty head over it." Petra said. "Martha is an exhibitionist and I think I have seen her more naked than clothed in the last two months. And it was obvious to me that she loved it. She even surprised the mailman once by waiting for him at the door and when she saw him, she just walked out of the house and to the front gate to get the mail. He almost had fallen of his bike when he had seen her walking towards him, in the nude."

Petra and Martha giggled with this, but Sandra was just stunned by what she was hearing. Her brain couldn't grasp the concept of flaunting your naked body to others in this way. If she hadn't been forced to strip, she would never have shown her naked body to anyone in a public place. And Martha just does this for fun, how is that possible?

"Sorry, that I need to disturb you girls," Jimmy said. "But we are waiting here for some time now, and the teacher doesn't seem to come. Frederik and I thought that we better could go inside and check at the office about what we have to do?"

It seemed the most logical thing to do, and so they all started to walk to the entrance of the building. The other girls followed and Melinda and her group followed a little behind them all.

Melinda hadn't been listening to the conversation, because she had been talking with the new boy in her group. He had enjoyed the thing that she had done to Sandra, and he had decided that he would join Melinda's group. The boy thought that Melinda was a girl that loved to have some fun, and by joining her group, maybe he also could have a little pleasure from it.

When they reached the administration's office, Frederik walked inside and started to talk with the woman standing behind the counter. When he came out of the office, he said, "It seems that the math teacher has resigned unexpectedly, so for this week and also next week, we won't have math class. We can just go to the study hall or go sit outside in the courtyard. What do you want to do?"

Before anyone said anything, Melinda had already decided that she and her posse would go to the study hall, so they just walked away from the rest of the group.

"Good riddance," Martha said. "I think that we better go outside and sit at the picnic tables." But then she looked at Sandra and asked, "Or, do you want to go to the study hall?" She hadn't thought about it until now, but she remembered that the students sitting in the classrooms could probably look outside and see them at the picnic tables. So, she wasn't sure if Sandra would be comfortable doing this.

"Let's go outside," Sandra said. "But can you wait on me for a moment? I just want to wash my face quickly."

"Sure," Frederik said before anyone else could answer.

So, Sandra walked to the restroom again, and she was followed by two other girls of her class.

When they walked inside the restroom, the two other girls went for separate stalls, to do their business. Sandra went to a sink and Like she had expected, her crying earlier on the courtyard had left some tear-streaks on her face. So, she washed her face and could feel those little cold drops splashing against her skin. "It's funny how you notice all those things when you are naked," Sandra thought. It even brought a little smile on her face. When she was done washing her face, she needed to dry her face and some other parts of her body again. Sandra waited for the other two girls to finish washing their hands, and then they walked out of the restroom together.

They joined the rest of the group and they walked out and into the courtyard. Sandra was feeling much better again, and for a moment, she even didn't think about the fact that she was the only naked girl in this group of students. She trusted those guys around her, and she knew that they wouldn't embarrass her in anyway. They even didn't look at her as if she was a piece of meat. They just accepted her as she was, naked and a friend of theirs.

When they reached the picnic tables, the other group of girls went to sit on them. However, Sandra didn't like the look of those benches, they looked a little too old, and she was scared that they could maybe hurt her. She sure didn't want a loose splinter in her cute little behind. So she said, "Is it okay if we go sit on the grass over there, I don't like the look of those wooden benches."

"Fine with us," Martha said, and the others nodded in agreement.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.