Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - The story is about a girl and her friends and how they deal with the new laws about punishing students. It involves girls and boys being stripped naked for the duration of their punishment. And during that time, they can't cover up anywhere, while others are also allowed to order them around and even touch them with their hands.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   School  

After a short walk, they both reached the home of Frederik. They walked up to the front door and Sandra rang the doorbell.

They only had to wait a few seconds, and then they could hear somebody running up to the front door, when the door opened, they could see Frederik standing there with a big smile on his face.

"Hi," Sandra said. "I hope you don't mind, but I brought a new friend with me."

"No problem," Frederik said. "Your friends are my friends now."

When Sabina had heard how Sandra said she was her new friend, she had started smiling. She had been a little afraid for next Monday, she would be the new kid in school, and it is always difficult during those first few days to try to fit in and find new friends. However, now she knew that she would have some friends to look forward to on her first day, it sure would help her to get familiar with all the students and teachers in her new school.

"Hi," Sabina said. "I hope it's okay that I only brought some bags of chips with me?"

"Thanks," Frederik said. "How did you know I like eating chips?"

He only had made that last remark to make a joke, so he didn't wait for an answer and went on with, "Well, come in you two."

They all walked in and went to the living room. Frederik's parents were already gone, so they were alone in the house. They had a little talk while they waited for the others to arrive. Sandra had given the birthday gift of her mother to Frederik, and he had put it away on the table with some other gifts. He had said he would open it later. However, the bags of chips were immediately opened and put into some bowls at the sofa's that they were sitting on.

"When do you think the party will be over?" Sandra asked, when she remembered she had to call her mother.

"Why? Do you want to leave already?" he said jokingly.

"Of course not," said Sandra with a giggle. "But I need to let my mother know when I'll be back home."

"Well, I wanted to order some pizzas this evening. My dad gave me some money, and they won't be back until 9 or 10pm this evening."

"I need to go home before 8pm," Sabina said.

"Well, I'll call my mum and ask if I can also stay until 8pm. Then we can walk home together."

Sandra used the phone in the kitchen and called her mother. She explained that they would be having pizza this evening and asked if she could stay until 8pm. And she was glad that her mother said that it was fine, as long as she would be home before 9pm, it was alright with her.

While Sandra had been on the phone, she had heard the doorbell. So, when she walked back into the living room, she saw that Dina and Jimmy had also arrived.

They had all introduced themselves to Sabina already, and they were sitting on the sofa. They had some small talk, but it didn't take too long, before they were talking about ADP. It was still the topic of all kids and it sure would take a bit longer before the main topic would change.

"Oh, I hate it," Sabina said and the others saw that she looked very sad and disturbed suddenly.

Sandra saw that she had it difficult and said, "Is it okay if I tell it to my friends?"

Sabina looked at Sandra for a moment, then looked down at her naked feet and said, "Sure."

And that's when Sandra told the others, how she had found Sabina not so long ago. She told them, how she had found her walking in the streets while she was completely naked. She also told the reason to them, and they all couldn't believe that Sabina's dad had done this to her.

However, then Sandra thought about something. She looked at Sabina and asked, "Sabina! Why did you start crying when I said something about others catching you naked in the streets? Did somebody else also catch you naked in the streets? Did they maybe do something to you?"

Sabina looked up and you could see that her eyes were starting to fill with some tears. She just looked at all the others, one by one, and then she said, "Yes!"

Dina let out a gasp and asked with concern in her voice, "Did something bad happen?"

Sabina looked around her again and a single teardrop ran down her right cheek. She then said, "Just make sure you never have to run around naked! Because I can tell you, running around naked isn't even the worst part of the punishment!"

They all looked very concerned at Sabina now. Sabina could see it in all their eyes, and it was then that she decided to tell them what had happened to her. She just wanted to get it off of her shoulders and share it with someone. Maybe, it would even bring her closer to these guys, because she sure wanted them all as her friends and by sharing this with them, it sure would bring them closer to her.

"I'll tell you what happened to me." She said with a sigh and waited for her nerves to settle before she went on with, "After my father had pushed me out of the door, to walk the dog, he had said I needed to walk around the block, and he would keep an eye on the street to make sure that I would come from the other direction when I returned home. So, I knew that I couldn't cheat and had no other option than to do it. And if I didn't do what he said, I was sure that I would have been under ADP for the rest of the weekend. And we go to church on Sunday. So, I sure didn't want that to happen to me."

"What an ass," Jimmy said.

"Oh no, my father isn't that bad," she said. "I just think he wanted to show that we were now in a Country where they already practiced this new punishment system. I even think that he did it to remind me about it, so I wouldn't mess up at school."

"Well, I still say that a parent doesn't have to do something like that to his own kids," Jimmy said.

"Anyway," Sabina said, so she could go on with her story. "I did what he had asked from me. I have never walked naked in the streets before, and at first, I felt ashamed about it and maybe also a little humiliated. Even so, because I couldn't see anyone around, I soon relaxed and tried to enjoy the feeling of the sun on my naked body and the breeze going over it. I just tried to imagine that I was walking on the beach again, but without my bikini this time. And I must confess, for a moment, I even started to enjoy it."

"Really?" Sandra said very surprised.

"Well ... yes ... it was kind of thrilling to do," she said with a little smile on her face. Sandra couldn't believe it, but for a moment she thought that she could really see that Sabina had loved running around naked in the streets.

Sabina went on with, "And I think that the thrill was also coming from the fact that I was also feeling a bit scared about being seen naked in the streets. But by now, I had already gone around one corner when a car passed me. I even could see how the driver was looking at me, but luckily he just drove by. I had been more than afraid at that moment, because I was afraid that he would stop and ... well I don't know what, but I really hadn't felt safe at that moment. It was my first wake up call.

But luckily I could reach the next corner undisturbed and when I turned into the next street, I had my next wake up call. I could see how three boys were kicking a ball around in the front lawn of a house that I needed to go by."

"How old were they?" Dina asked.

"Well, that was the worst part of it. Because I could see that they were around my age, and I could suddenly feel how my nerves were raging in my stomach.

So, when I saw them, I just tried to hide myself behind some parked cars in the street. And by going from car to car, I wanted to try to stay out of sight. And it was then that my stupid dog thought it would be appropriate to bark at those three boys.

Don't get me wrong, I love my dog, but now he had betrayed me. Because when he had barked, I saw the boys looking in my direction. And the looks they gave me at that moment made me..."

Sabina stopped talking for a moment, she just had to calm down, because it was obvious that she had it difficult again. Only thinking about this made her very embarrassed again. Everyone in the room could see how she was blushing.

Dina went sitting next to Sabina and put her arm around her shoulders to comfort and support her for a moment, and she said, "If it is too much for you. We will understand it that you don't want to tell it to us."

"No. I want to tell it! I want you guys to know what can happen to you if you get into ADP like me," Sabina said determined, she took a few deep breaths and then went on with her story.

"So ... When they had seen me, they first just shouted at me to come over to them. But I wasn't planning to do this, not when I couldn't cover my body from them. So, I tried to ignore them and just walked on.

But then I could hear how they came running after me. And when they reached me, one of the boys grabbed me by the arm and turned me around. At that moment, I wished my dog was a little braver. But he just hid himself behind me. He is always good with barking from a distance, but when you get close to him, he always tries to hide himself."

All of them laughed with this, even Sabina managed to produce a giggle, but then she got serious again and went on with the story that she was telling.

"Well, there I was, standing in the street with those three boys facing me. And I can tell you, I must have been so embarrassed about it that my face must have been as red as a beet.

Those boys saw how I was blushing, and they just laughed at me. But even this wasn't the worst part of it. They started to talk with me and asked me questions about what I had done to be naked and so on. They constantly kept on looking at my breasts and bush. They even brushed with their fingers along my arms and the side of my body. And I started to feel scared and had trouble to keep my emotions under control. I almost started crying in front of them."

Again, Sabina had to take a little break in her story, to calm her nerves down, and then she said, "Fuck it! You guys need to know what they did!"

The others looked very surprised and upset about her last statement. They couldn't think about what else those boys could have done to her. Well, that's not completely true, they could think about something, but they just couldn't believe that those boys would do something like that to her in the middle of the street.

So, Sabina started talking again, "Once they were done with their questions, they didn't let me go, but started to check my body out. One of them even walked all around me. And then one of the boys said he wanted to see my pussy. He was wondering how a clitoris looked like in real life.

When I heard him say this, I just started crying a little. I couldn't believe this boy wanted to see the inside of my vulva. And when those boys saw me crying, they just laughed at me again.

And then they all just kneeled down in front of me and one of the boys said that I had to open up my... 'cunt'. And only hearing how he said this to me, made me feel very humiliated and embarrassed again. I even started to cry a little harder at that point.

For a moment, I thought of just running away from them, but as you know, if you are under ADP, you have to do everything that they ask from you, or you could get even into more trouble. And I don't want to know what this 'more' could be. If running around in the nude isn't bad already, I'm sure that the extra punishments that they can give to you will be so humiliating that you just don't want that to happen to you ... ever."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.