Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe - Cover

Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The story is about a girl and her friends and how they deal with the new laws about punishing students. It involves girls and boys being stripped naked for the duration of their punishment. And during that time, they can't cover up anywhere, while others are also allowed to order them around and even touch them with their hands.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   School  

When they all stood up to go to the lunch room, Frederik asked, "Is it okay if I sit with you guys?"

"Sure," Dina said.

"Thanks," he said quietly. Even while he was covered up with his briefs, the boy felt a little humiliated about this all. Sure these briefs were bigger than the swimming briefs that he had been wearing during the summer, but he felt more exposed than ever before in them, because this was all happening in school of course, and not around a swimming pool.

Sandra and her friends took him under their wings and made sure that the bullies of the school weren't trying to do anything humiliating with Frederik. Sure some of the girls and boys were laughing at him, that's something you can't protect anyone from, but feeling the support of the others sure made him a little stronger in facing off those other students around him.

When they were standing in line for their food, one of the older girls that walked past them, tried to pull Frederik's undies down, but he was just in time to grab it and hold on to it. Again, the teachers, who were supervising the lunch room, didn't say or do anything to prevent those things from happening and the boy just felt so little, being the only one being almost naked among 100 students.

It seemed that even people under ADP, who could walk around in their underwear, had to watch out for the others. It seemed that the other students were allowed to pull their underwear down for fun. However, would they also allow them to take your underwear away, if they managed to pull it off? And if they did, would they need to give it back or could they just keep them as a trophy? Frederik sure hoped that this wasn't the case, and he promised himself that he would keep an eye out for those underwear snatchers for the rest of the day.

Sandra was sure that a lot of them, not counting those few stupid boys and girls, must have been feeling the same thing as she was feeling at this moment. They all must be scared about what could happen when you had to face all those bullies in the nude. Because ADP stipulated that if others wanted to touch you or put you on display or whatever, they could do it to you without consequences. Because a person under ADP would be considered somebody without privileges, and you were allowed to embarrass them in any way you thought was appropriate. Those under ADP could only hope that a person with authority would step in when they thought that the others would go too far with you. And that's also the only way how you could be saved from those bullies, because you had to allow them full access to your body at all times.

When the group finally had reached the end of the line and had paid for their food, they went sitting in the corner and as far away from the others as possible. The group just wanted to give Frederik a little of his dignity back. He sure appreciated it all.

After their dinner, they could go outside and have some free time in the courtyard at the back of the main building. The courtyard itself was in the middle of all the buildings. It was enclosed at three sides by the main building, the hotel and the restaurant. Only the side at the back was open, but it was fenced off. Behind the fence, you had the soccer-field with the running track around it. To the left side of the soccer-field, you had the sports building that was used by their school and also by an all-girls Christian school at the other side of the soccer-field. You could only go to the soccer-field by way of a little gate that was always closed. Only the teachers could open it with a key.

Sandra and her group went sitting on a bench at the back. Frederik was looking at all the students that were looking at him. Most of the laughing had stopped by now, but the mean smiles on some faces were still there, and he still felt awkward about seeing those boys and girls looking at him as a target.

Some girls of his own age came talking with him and started to ask him many stupid questions, about how he was feeling, or if he was embarrassed because he had to walk around in his undies. It sure didn't help him feel any better. And the look that one of those girls had given him, when she had been looking at his crotch, had made him start to blush a little, especially when he had noticed that his penis was slowly getting hard. And trying to think about something else didn't help at all, he felt how it was growing in his briefs.

However, Frederik tried to answer all their questions with a smile and Sandra was even surprised how well he handled it. Because she had also noticed what had been happening. She had been surprised that he didn't try to hide it, and he seemed to deal with it very well, even when it made him blush, a little. However, on the inside, Frederik felt very nervous and embarrassed about it. He was hoping that this school day would soon end so he could get dressed again. He sure would look out in the future before saying something to somebody. Because when he had been ordered to pick up that little piece of paper, he had thought it had been another student, but to his surprise it had been a teacher.

When the bell finally rang, he had been sitting there with a full erection for a while already and when he stood up, the bulge in his underwear was very obvious. Some of the girls couldn't help it, but they had to giggle when they saw it.

They all had to stand at their dedicated square in the courtyard again, and it's then that Melinda and her posse started teasing Frederik again.

"Hey boy, what happened to you?" Melinda said jokingly while looking down on Frederik.

Frederik looked away, because he just couldn't face this girl with this hard-on in his briefs. And because he had done this, Melinda thought it was time to show who was the boss in the class. And she just grabbed him with his penis and said, "Hey, I'm talking to you!" And then squeezed his penis with her hand.

Frederik let out a grunt. It felt very uncomfortable because the head of his penis was rubbing against the fabric of his briefs. And then Frederik said, "You can't do this!"

"And why not?" Melinda laughed and looked at her friends.

"Don't you remember?" he asked.

"Eh, no," she said somewhat stupefied by Frederik's reaction.

"I'm still only 17," he said with a smile on his face.

Melinda turned as white as a sheet and abruptly pulled her hand away. "I'm sorry," she said with panic in her voice. "I had forgotten it, don't tell it to a teacher ... please!" It was now Melinda's turn to get very scared, because she had just broken a major rule of ADP. Somebody who is above 18 can't touch somebody that is younger than 18. She looked around her and saw their class titular walking up to them.

"Oh God! Oh God!" she started to say very nervously. "Pleaaase, don't say anything!" she begged Frederik and looked very scared at him.

When Sofie was walking up to the group, she had noticed that something was wrong. Frederik was standing there with a huge bulge in his underwear and Melinda looked very scared for some reason. When she reached the group she asked, "Melinda, did you touch Frederik?"

"Oh no, oh no, oh no," went through Melinda's head. She saw herself already being stripped in the courtyard by their teacher.

"No, Miss," Frederik said. "She just had a big scare when she accidentally had brushed against my penis. And she thought that she was in trouble now because she had touched me there, and I'm only 17. However, it was an accident, so I won't file a complain against her."

"Okay," Sofie said and looked somewhat suspicious at Melinda. "Melinda, try to look out where you put your hands next time! Okay?"

"Yes, Miss," Melinda said with a sigh of relief.

Sofie was sure that Melinda had broken the rules, but if Frederik didn't complain about it, she couldn't punish Melinda for it.

When they were walking back to the classroom, Melinda stayed a little behind and walked next to Frederik.

"Thanks," she whispered.

"This is the last time I have saved you," Frederik whispered back. "Remember, we aren't boy- and girlfriend anymore. But because I broke up with you, I have saved you this time. But the next time..."

Melinda gave Frederik a little smile and then walked away from him and up to her own friends. She knew that it could have turned out very ugly for her, but she just wanted to get revenge on him because she had been dumped by him this summer.

Sandra had seen that those two had been talking with each other, but she hadn't heard what they had been saying. She only found it very strange that Frederik hadn't turned her in, because Melinda had been teasing him at any opportunity she got. Maybe he just didn't want anybody else undergo the punishment he was on.

When they were all sitting at their desks again, Sofie went sitting in the back of the classroom and said, "Well, let's all introduce ourselves to each other now. Sandra you can go first."

Sandra wasn't too happy about this, because she always had trouble to talk in front of a group. Not that she was shy, but for some reason, she always got very nervous when she had to speak in front of a group.

When she was standing in front of the class, she could see everyone looking at her, for a moment she didn't know where to put her hands. So she just locked her fingers and held her hands in front of her.

"Well, as you may know, my name is Sandra Le-Croix. I'm 18 years old and I live only a few blocks away from school. Umm..."

Sandra wasn't sure about what more she could say, but the teacher helped her by asking her a question.

"Sandra, what are your hobbies?"

"Well, my main hobby is playing soccer, I'm a member of the local soccer-club. And I'm very interested in photography, and I love to write my column for the school paper."

Sofie smiled at Sandra and then asked, "Any other hobbies?"

"Not really," Sandra said thinking about it. "For the most part, I just love watching TV-series and movies, of course."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.