Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe - Cover

Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

Chapter 117

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 117 - The story is about a girl and her friends and how they deal with the new laws about punishing students. It involves girls and boys being stripped naked for the duration of their punishment. And during that time, they can't cover up anywhere, while others are also allowed to order them around and even touch them with their hands.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   School  

Sandra waited until her dad’s car was out of sight before she went back inside. Instead of returning to her room, she decided to find her mum. She found her sitting at the kitchen table.

“Hi, sweetie,” Shirley said, when she saw her daughter looking at her.

Sandra sat down with her mother at the table and asked, “So? What’s your first impression of my boyfriend?”

“I think he’s a very nice guy!’ Shirley answered. “Although, I have to confess, I was a little startled when I caught you two in the living room earlier. I have a feeling that he isn’t a guy, who would do a thing like that, normally.”

Sandra smiled at her mother and said, “I’m probably a bad influence.”

It made Shirley smile as well, “Well; I wouldn’t expect anything else from you!”

Sandra crossed her arms in front of her and gave her mother a dirty look, and then, they both laughed.

“Without kidding now, do you really like him?” Sandra asked when they were done laughing.

“Yeah, we both did. I think you have found a really nice guy. He sure is a lot nicer than some of the boys you hung out with before.”

“Don’t worry, I never did anything with them,” Sandra said to ease her mother’s mind.

“Well, I know now!” Shirley said. “To be honest, I honestly didn’t think that you were still a virgin, until you told us last week, that is.”

“Did you really think that I screwed around?”

“I never thought you would screw around,” Shirley said, “But, with the kind of friends you hung out with, I also didn’t think you were a virgin.”

“Are you mad, about me giving it away last week?” Sandra asked.

“No, sweetie! I know you gave it to two people who truly appreciate you, and that’s all a mother can wish for.”

Sandra smiled at her mother and said, “I really love them both!”

“I know!”

“Do you think ... it will work out for me?”

“You mean ... Having two lovers? I don’t know. Frederik seems to be okay with it, and I know that Veronique is fine with it as well. If those two get along ... well ... you could be in for a wonderful ride.”

“Forever?”

“That’s something only time will tell.”

“I hope it’s forever. I don’t think I would be able to live without any of them anymore.”

“I can only give you this advice. Don’t worry about it, and just let it all happen and enjoy your time together. We can’t know what the future will bring, but I do know that worrying about things you don’t have any control over, is counter productive.”

“I’ll try to do that,” Sandra said lovingly. “And ... I love you too.”

“I love you as well,” Shirley responded, and they hugged for a moment. “However, now there is something else I want to know. How was your first school day?”

“That was last week,” Sandra said with a chuckle.

“I meant, while you were back in your clothes!”

“Oh! Well, it was very warm and sweaty,” Sandra joked.

“And probably, very itchy!”

“How do you know that?”

“I once went without clothes for two weeks,” Shirley said. “And I can remember how itchy my clothes were when I put them back on.”

“You did?” Sandra asked, sounding a little shocked and surprised.

“Not just anywhere, of course,” Shirley explained. “It was at a nudist camping side, and they had everything there. So, you could stay there without the need of leaving the area. Your dad dared me to stay naked at all times, and I did.”

“Hmm? I would love to do that, some day, but then everywhere!”

“In the way you acted last week. I bet you will be doing it much sooner than you think.”

“Hmm, I don’t know. But ... Mum! I promise you; I won’t try to do anything silly to get punished. I don’t want to be punished again.”

“Even when you liked it so much?”

“Yeah, even when I like to be naked!” Sandra responded.

“I hope you don’t mind me asking?” Shirley asked while looking straight into her daughter’s eyes. “Did you get aroused when people were watching you while you were running around naked?”

“Um ... yes,” Sandra answered truthfully.

“Thanks for not lying about it,” Shirley said and gave her daughter a knowingly smile. “I had a feeling that you were, and you have to keep this a secret from your friends, but I’m just like you.”

“Like me?”

“I’ve never talked about this with you, but now that I know that you are like me, I think you deserve to know it. I’m an exhibitionist, and I think you are too!”

“You are?” Sandra was again surprised with her mother. And then she started smiling and said, “Well ... Frederik thinks that I’m maybe also a nymphomaniac.”

“That’s what I was afraid of. You did screw around last week ... for the first time in your life!”

“Um ... yeah. Mostly, fooling around, but I did have sex with some people.”

“Does Frederik know about it?”

“Yes!” Sandra said silently.

“And Veronique?”

“I told her as well.”

“And how did they react?”

“I must say, both of them took it rather well. Sure a lot better than I could have hoped for.”

It made Shirley smile, while she said, “Then ... I think you have a real future with them. Because, if you are anything like me, you’re probably going to end up having sex with a lot of people.”

“You mean...”

“Yes; I have also nymphomaniac tendencies. Well, I had them in the past, but I have mostly outgrown them by now.”

“Are you sure about that?”

“Why do you ask?”

“Well, I noticed how active you and dad were in the bedroom last week.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.