Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe - Cover

Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

Chapter 115

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 115 - The story is about a girl and her friends and how they deal with the new laws about punishing students. It involves girls and boys being stripped naked for the duration of their punishment. And during that time, they can't cover up anywhere, while others are also allowed to order them around and even touch them with their hands.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   School  

Sandra went sitting on her bed, and looked at Frederik, who was just standing there at the door opening.

"So? Are you going to call your mom?" Sandra asked.

"I don't know?" Frederik responded. "Do you think it's a good idea that I stay for dinner?"

"Sure! Why not?"

"Well, with what we..."

"Don't worry about that! I'm sure my mum was okay with it, or else she would have said something, and she wouldn't have sent us to my room."

"Hmm ... I don't know," Frederik was still not convinced.

Sandra smiled at him and said, "Just call!"

While still feeling uneasy about it, Frederik pulled his phone out of his pants and called home.

"Dad, it's me.

"Still at Sandra's ... Yeah ... I called to ask if I could stay for dinner here? ... Could you ask for me..."

Frederik had to wait for a moment and then said, "Okay, thanks dad! ... Yeah, I will be home before 10 o'clock ... Later!"

He disconnected and said, "I can stay!"

"Good!" Sandra responded with a smile and then ran out of her room, leaving Frederik behind.

Frederik could hear how Sandra shouted at her mum, "HE'S STAYING FOR DINNER!"

"GOOD!" Shirley shouted back. "IT WILL BE READY IN ABOUT HALF AN HOUR!"

"THANKS MUM!"

Sandra ran back into her room and then closed the door behind her; Frederik gave her a quizzical look.

"Just ... so ... we don't get disturbed again!" Sandra said, and with a swift move, pulled her sleeping dress over her head and threw it in the corner of the room.

"What are you doing?" Frederik asked, while he looked at Sandra's beautiful body. Even while he had seen her naked for a whole week already, he still enjoyed looking at her.

"What do you think I'm doing?" Sandra answered with a funny voice, while she brushed up against him.

Frederik wrapped his arms around her, and they started kissing. However, Sandra quickly stopped him and started to pull on his clothes and getting them off of his body. In no time, he was now also standing naked in Sandra's room, and Sandra admired his hard-on. She found it funny how it was bobbing up and down, but it showed her how turned on he really was. She wrapped her hand around it and liked how hot it felt. She noticed that Frederik was about to say something, but she placed a finger on his lips to shush him. She slowly directed him to her bed, let go of his throbbing stick, and gave him a gentle push, so he would fall on her bed.

Frederik moved around on the bed, to make it more comfortable for him and then watched how Sandra straddled him again. She took hold of his penis and slowly lowered herself, so she could engulf his member with her soaking wet pussy. 'God! She's so hot!' Frederik thought while he took hold of her breasts and started to squeeze them.

"You're really something else," Frederik said with a wicked smile on his face.

Sandra dropped her whole body on top of his and teasingly said, "Just shut up and fuck me!"

"Yes, Ma'am!" he responded jokingly. He managed to turn them around on Sandra's bed. They started kissing before he slowly moved himself in and out of her juicy warm pussy.

Sandra just closed her eyes and enjoyed his slow pace. 'God! I love him so much!' she thought and moaned when he gently nibbled on one of her nipples.

Every time Frederik pushed himself deep inside Sandra's hot pussy, Sandra pressed her pelvis against his.

"Fuck me harder," Sandra panted in his ear.

Frederik didn't need much encouragement, and picked up his pace. A squishing sound could be heard, and Sandra could feel how some of her juices were escaping her pussy and how it ran down in between her butt cheeks; her breathing got louder, as well as her moans.

Sandra wrapped her legs around him and felt how this made Frederik penetrate her even deeper. She let out a little shriek when the tip of his penis connected with her cervix.

"Oh! GOD!" she let out when it happened again, she really loved how it felt. And so, the next time he moved down, deep inside her, she humped upwards to make sure it would hurt her a little more. Yes, his penis thrusting against her cervix hurt her, but it was the good kind of hurt.

She repeated this, until she screamed when an orgasm took control of her body. She tightened her legs so hard around Frederik's body, that he couldn't move anymore. However, even when he couldn't fuck her any longer, he still emptied the contents of his balls inside of her. Sandra's pussy had been pulsating and contracting so hard around his penis, that it almost had felt like Sandra had been milking him, and well, her pussy had done its job, because now he was coating the walls of her pussy with his goo. And because Sandra's pussy was still contracting, a mixture of her juices and his sperm were leaking out of her pussy.

After Frederik was done ejaculating and had recovered, he rolled them both over, so they were lying on their sides, Frederik was still deep inside of Sandra and enjoyed the feeling of Sandra's pussy squeezing him, now and then.

While he was catching his breath, he looked at Sandra's face. In his eyes, she was the most gorgeous girl in the world, even when her face was covered with sweat and her hair was sticking to her face.

They stayed lying there like this, until both of them had recovered. When Sandra opened her eyes, and looked at Frederik, he said, "I love you!"

Sandra smiled at him and responded, "I love you too!"

They kissed and then Sandra giggled.

"What?"

"You're still inside of me!"

"I know."

"And you're hard again!"

"Hasn't gone down yet," Frederik responded jokingly.

"Up for another round?"

"Do you have to ask?"

Sandra smiled at him, turned him on his back, and sat up. She looked down and noticed how his pubic hair was sticking to his body, wet from both their juices.

"Damn! We're dirty!" Sandra chuckled.

Frederik looked at what Sandra was looking at and noticed that even his stomach had some of their juices sticking to it. It made him worry, and he asked, "Are you disgusted by this?"

"Nah!" Sandra responded and started to hump him. "Nobody ever said that making love would be neat!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.