Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe
Chapter 113

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 113 - The story is about a girl and her friends and how they deal with the new laws about punishing students. It involves girls and boys being stripped naked for the duration of their punishment. And during that time, they can't cover up anywhere, while others are also allowed to order them around and even touch them with their hands.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   School  

"Do you think she will go through with it?" Dina asked Sandra, referring to Vivian's plan.

"If she's really as shy as she told us, I don't think she will do it. My best guess is, that they will try to find someone else to do it for them."

"You know; I was a bit surprised when you told her that you had changed your mind about ADP."

"It's like I told her. I'm not completely for it, but I can't deny the fact that is seems to work. Even when I still think that it is wrong to make people behave by scaring them, but I do see some benefits coming from it. And when you think about it, this system isn't that new. In medieval times, they tied some criminals to a pillory, sometimes even naked, as a punishment. And they did this, to humiliate them and making them think twice before breaking the laws again."

"Now that you say it, I believe they did!" Dina responded, remembering something from primary school. "But they stopped doing it, because it was against human rights? So? How are they getting away with it today?"

"Probably, because our culture is getting more perverted!" Sandra responded, even when she wasn't completely sure about this. "I do get the impression that our society is more open-minded about nudity in general. So, maybe, punishing people, by making them walk around naked, isn't seen by most as being very cruel. They probably understand that it has to be embarrassing for those stripped people, but at the same time, they don't think about the mental consequences it has on some of them."

"Hmm, you're probably right," Dina agreed partially with Sandra's assessment.

Even she had noticed that most adults didn't seem too chocked about seeing naked kids walking around in the streets. In fact, even her own parents had told her during the summer holiday, that they thought it was just a silly punishment. Especially, because most of those same kids whom they wanted to punish by stripping them from their clothes, were already running around naked at the beach, or with such tiny bikinis on, that it almost didn't hide anything of their perfect shaped bodies. Dina's response had been that being naked at the beach, or in the middle of a busy city, was still completely different. She told her parents that she wouldn't be caught wearing a bikini in the city, but at the beach, it didn't bother her, because it was expected from her to wear a bikini there. But now, after all the things that she had seen last week, she thought she could have been wrong about it. Sandra, for sure, didn't seem bothered about the fact that she had been running around naked last week. But Dina had to confess, she had also seen others who had reacted less happy about their punishments, or even had looked very tormented by it. So, no, Dina was sure that ADP will almost certainly work for most of the kids, except for those that are like Sandra.

Sandra, who noticed that Dina was in deep thoughts, thought it was probably best to change the subject and said, "let's talk about something more interesting!" And with a smile on her face, Sandra asked, "What do you think about that hair removal program at the university, the one I told you guys about?"

Dina snapped out of her deep thoughts, and looked at Sandra; she also started to smile and answered, "It sounds cool!"

"Do you think you would like to join me on Saturday?"

"Hmm ... maybe," Dina answered, with a blush on her cheeks. "But only, so I can get more information about it. For the moment, I do shave, but I don't know if I want my pussy to be permanent hairless."

"Why not?" Sandra asked, sounding surprised.

"I don't know. Today, on us, it looks fine. But when we get older. I don't know! Don't you think it would look silly when we are 30 or 40 years old and still run around with bald pussies?"

Sandra giggled and said, "Nah! I'm sure I will love this bare look for ever and ever! Even when pubic hair would come back into fashion, I think I will always keep my pussy shaved. Even so, that's just my personal view on it."

"Well, I can tell you, the guys at school sure love your bare pussy!"

"Really?" Sandra responded jokingly, "I hadn't noticed that yet!"

It made Dina giggle, before she said, "You should have heard the things some of them said."

"You were eavesdropping on them?"

"Not on purpose. Maybe you just didn't notice it when you were running around naked, but I could hear some of those people talk with each other. And especially the boys were very happy about your shaved little pussy. Some of them even found your piercing down there very kinky."

Sandra smiled and said, "Well, that's what I was going for, although, I wasn't planning on sharing it with all of them!"

"Um ... so ... about yesterday? Did all those boys really touch you on that bus?"

"Yep." Sandra said, and she smiled again when she thought about it.

"And you liked it? Even those two boys exposing you so openly, and even making you squirt in front of all of them?"

"I loved it ... a lot!"

"I can hear it in your voice!" Dina said and gave Sandra a naughty smile. "You're getting excited again, just thinking about it. Aren't you?"

Sandra smiled at Dina and responded, "I can't help it. It was just ... so much fun!"

"I think ... I would die from shame, if anything like that would ever happen to me."

"How can you be so sure about that, if you haven't tried it yet? Before this happened to me, I also thought like you about it. But now, I think I would always run around naked, if they let me."

Dina shook with her head and said with conviction in her voice, "I think ... I'll try to avoid it at all cost! I probably would be able to run around naked, but the thought that people would be allowed to touch me, that really scares me."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.