Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe - Cover

Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

Chapter 112

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 112 - The story is about a girl and her friends and how they deal with the new laws about punishing students. It involves girls and boys being stripped naked for the duration of their punishment. And during that time, they can't cover up anywhere, while others are also allowed to order them around and even touch them with their hands.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   School  

Once outside, Sandra noticed that her friends were sitting around the picnic tables again. She quickly walked over to there, and Frederik motioned her to sit on his lap. She accepted his offer happily and snuggled up to him on his lap.

"I see you haven't been punished," Frederik said while he wrapped his arms around her.

"Why? Were you hoping for a naked girl to sit on your lap again?" Sandra asked him teasingly.

"Who says I haven't had one on my lap already?" he teased her back.

Sandra looked around the courtyard and said, "I don't see a naked tush ... anywhere!"

Frederik chuckled and said, "I know! I searched and I searched, but couldn't find one."

"Maybe later," Sandra told him, which made him smile even more.

"So? Why did she call you to her office?" Dina wanted to know.

"She only wanted to talk to me. Just like we did last year."

"That's all?" Dina asked.

"She wanted to know if I was okay," Sandra answered while she tried to come up with an acceptable answer. "Especially, because of what happened to me on the Friday."

"We all thought, for sure, that we would see you running around naked again," Jimmy said.

"Yeah!" Martha added enthusiastic. "I was warming up my hands already!"

Sandra giggled and said, "Well! That will be for another time then."

"I'm sure I can put them to use with someone else," Martha said and kissed Jimmy on his cheek.

"Say! Where are Melinda and Janet?" Sandra suddenly asked, when she noticed that they were nowhere to be seen.

"I don't know," Dina answered. "After they left the cafeteria, I haven't seen them anymore."

"Do any of you know what is going on with them?" Sandra asked them all.

They all shook their heads, while Martha asked, "No! Why?"

"I don't know," Sandra answered. "It's just! I have a feeling that there is much more going on with Melinda than she lets on."

"Maybe you should ask her?" Jimmy suggested.

"I don't know," Sandra replied. "I don't want to push her too much."

"I'm sure she will tell us, when she feels ready for it," Frederik said. "Until then, we just need to give her some room. I know that she doesn't like people to ask her too many questions. While we were going out we had a few fights, because I was trying to hear her out."

"And if it would be really bad, I'm sure that Janet would ask us to help them. Don't you think?" Dina asked.

"You're probably right," Sandra answered.

"By the way," Frederik suddenly said. "There was a girl ... um ... What was her name again?"

"Vivian!" Dina helped him.

"Yes! Vivian! She gave me a piece of paper with an address on it and asked me to remind you that she wanted to talk with you after school." Frederik said while giving Sandra the piece of paper.

"That's strange!" Sandra said when she looked at the address.

"What?" Frederik asked.

"This is a different address than she gave me last week," Sandra explained. "I'm sure of it."

"Oh! She explained it to me. She will be there until about 7 o'clock. She doesn't have classes this afternoon, and she will be at her dad's work. That's why she was also searching for you, so you wouldn't go to her home for nothing," Frederik explained. "But she insisted on you seeing her today. It seemed really important to her."

"If you don't mind, I would like to join you," Dina suggested. "We can maybe go see her when the others have to go to Applied Economics."

"Okay! That sounds good to me," Sandra said.

"I wished I could come too," Frederik said. "I'm really curious about this girl."

"If you want to, you can come to my place after school," Sandra said. "Or do you need to go home?"

"Hmm ... I'll ask dad about it," Frederik said. "He should be at school this afternoon."

"Just text me if you can, okay?"

"Okay!"

"Do you have any idea about why this girl wants to see you?" Jimmy asked.

"I think I do, but I want to be sure, before I say anything about it," Sandra answered.

"Do you kno..." Martha started to ask, but then the bell rang.

"No, I don't know her," Sandra answered. Guessing that this was what Martha wanted to ask her.

"Well! I'm sure we will find out what she wants, when we go to see her," Dina said, while getting up.

The others stood up as well, and joined the rest of their classmates.


Mrs. Godair didn't let them wait long and took them to the school restaurant. Melinda and Janet were again waiting for them there. It seemed that Melinda's back was still hurting, a lot.

Their teacher then split them up into little groups, with Sandra and the other students of last year, each in a separate group.

While Mrs. Godair showed them how to cut vegetables, and other things, in the proper way, Sandra and the others showed it to those in their own group. This way, everyone could better see how they needed to do it.

For the next two hours, every single one of them had the opportunity to practice it. Sandra remembered how last year; Mrs. Godair had done the same thing. And, seeing now how slow the others did it; Sandra noticed how much process she had made in only a year's time.

Freya had a little accident, when she was cutting a carrot. The first band-aid of the year went to her.

"Don't worry, I have enough for all of you," Mrs. Godair joked when she was helping Freya.

Sandra knew that by the end of the year, the supply would probably be gone again. Even she had cut her fingers a few times last year, but by the end of the year, she and the others had managed to get the technique down, and accidents had become rare.

Again, these two hours seemed to fly by, and by the time the bell rang, they had chopped enough vegetables for the evening service.


"Are we going now, or are we staying here during the break?" Dina asked Sandra when they walked out into the courtyard.

"Um..." Sandra said and looked at Frederik.

"You first need to see Susie. Remember?" Frederik said.

"Oh yeah! I almost forgot it," Sandra responded. "Well, after I have seen Susie, we probably can go to Vivian then," she told Dina.

"Do you want me to come with you?" Frederik asked.

"If you don't mind?" Sandra responded.

"Of course not, come let's go," Frederik said and took Sandra's hand.

"I'll wait for you at the front of the school," Dina said to Sandra.


The door of the nurse's office stood open, so they looked inside to see if Susie was around.

"Sandra. Frederik. Come in," Susie said when she saw them standing at the door.

Frederik closed the door behind them, to make sure they would have their privacy.

"I see you are finally dressed," Susie said. "You look nice with clothes on."

"Thanks," Sandra said, but was too nervous to smile.

"Please, sit down," Susie said.

They went sitting at Susie's desk, while Susie picked up a folder that was lying on her desk.

"I have your results here," Susie said. "I'm not going to drag it on, so I'm just going to tell you. All the tests were ... negative!"

"WHAT?" Sandra said with panic in her voice. "They were all negative!"

She looked at Frederik, and he noticed that she was close to crying.

"Sandra! A negative result means a good thing, this time!" Frederik quickly explained.

"It does?" Sandra asked and looked at Susie.

"Yes, it does, sweetie," Susie said, giving her a comforting smile.

Sandra let out a sigh and smiled. "Fuck! You almost gave me a heart-attack!"

Susie couldn't help herself and giggled. "I may presume this was the first time you got tested?"

"Yes," Sandra said.

"That explains it. Most people get it wrong the first time when they hear their results. A negative test, means that we couldn't find anything. So, that's a good thing."

Sandra thought about it, and then she understood the logic behind it. However, she could also understand why she, and others, made this mistake. When you are waiting for the results, you are just too nervous to think straight, and the word 'negative' is almost always associated with a bad thing.

"I only need to do one last test, before I let you go," Susie said.

"Um ... Okay?" Sandra sounded worried again.

"It's nothing like that," Susie said with a smile. "It's just to test if yesterday's inoculation is working."

"Ah! Okay!" Sandra said, feeling better again.

Susie got up from behind her desk and went to get something.

"I'm glad for you," Frederik whispered.

"Me too," Sandra confessed. Even when she knew that the shot, she got yesterday, would have saved her anyway. She still had been afraid for the results. Now at least, she could inform her running partner that everything was okay with him as well.

"Give me your left hand," Susie told Sandra.

Sandra looked up at Susie and did like ordered. "Aw!" Sandra complained when Susie stuck with a needle in one of her fingers.

"Hey! Why did you do that?" Sandra asked, sounding upset.

"For this," Susie answered and used a strip of paper to gather some of Sandra's blood. She laid the strip on a tray and then swiped Sandra's finger with a cotton ball drenched with rubbing alcohol.

After she had thrown the cotton ball away, she picked up the strip again and looked at it.

"Okay! Your inoculation is working already," she said. She showed it to Sandra, who noticed that the paper had turned blue. "This means that the new anti-bodies are already in your bloodstream."

"So! I can't get sick anymore?" Sandra asked.

"That's right!" Susie answered. She then looked at Frederik and said, "But that doesn't mean you need to screw around."

Frederik just smiled at Susie, but wasn't planning to tell her anything about their arrangement. At least, it was good to know that Sandra couldn't get sick anymore, and soon, he would be protected as well. If what Susie had told them yesterday, was true.

"Don't worry," Sandra said. "I'll try to keep my libido in check, from now on."

"Good to hear it," Susie said and added, "I'm also happy it turned out so well for you!"

"Me too," Frederik said.

"Me three," Sandra joked.

"Well," Susie said and looked at her watch. "I have another appointment in a moment."

They both stood up and then Sandra said, "Thanks! For everything!"

"You're welcome," Susie said, and then added, "And, by the way, next time my boyfriend has a little fun with you, try not to ask him to fuck you! Okay?"

Sandra noticed that she started to blush. She looked at Susie and said, "I'm sorry. It was just in the heat of the moment ... you know?"

"Oh! I know," Susie said with a giggle. "He and his magical hands can make a girl crazy!"

"Still, I'm really sorry."

"It's really okay!" Susie said. "I'm sure he will do this to a few other girls this year, and in the coming years!"

"Do you think so?" Sandra asked and sounded enthusiastic.

"Why? Want to volunteer?" Susie said while winking at Sandra.

"Maybe," Sandra said and looked at Frederik.

"Oh! God!" Frederik said in a teasing way, "Here we go again!"

Both Susie and Sandra giggled, while Frederik rolled with his eyes and said, "Girls!"

"Hey!" both of them complained and then giggled again.

"I can see you two are a really nice couple," Susie said, while she started to walk them towards the door of her office. When she opened the door for them, she added, "See you guys!"

"See ya," Sandra said and surprised Susie by giving her a kiss on her cheek.

"Thanks for all you did for us," Frederik added, but he didn't give Susie a kiss.

"No problem! Bye!" Susie said and watched them walk away. 'Yep! A really nice couple, ' she thought.


"Don't forget to come to my home, after school," Sandra said.

"That reminds me; I still need to ask my dad about it. However, I'm sure he will be okay with it," Frederik responded.

They kissed, and then went their separate ways. Frederik decided to go to the teachers' lounge, to see if his dad was there.

When Sandra walked out through the front door of the school, she noticed that Dina was sitting on the steps in front of the school.

"Hi!" Sandra said to get her attention.

Dina got up and when she noticed that Sandra was walking towards her bicycle, she said, "I took the bus this morning."

Sandra took the piece of paper, which Frederik had given her earlier, and looked at it. "This address is only a few streets away from here. We can walk to there, if you want to."

"Okay," Dina replied, "I would like that."

Sandra decided to leave her bike at school, and she would return for it after her meeting with Vivian. Although, before they went on their way, Sandra decided on doing something else first.

"What are you doing?" Dina asked, when she noticed how Sandra started to pull off her shoes and socks.

"I just hate these shoes," Sandra answered.

"But ... Aren't you afraid to get punished?"

"Not really," Sandra responded. "We only need to wear these things at school. Anywhere else, we can wear something else, but I prefer to go barefoot these days."

"Or ... bare everything," Dina joked.

"If only I could!" Sandra giggled.

After Sandra had put her shoes and socks away in her backpack, they started to walk to the address Vivian had given them.

"Sandra?"

"Yes?"

"How are you feeling now?"

"To be honest. A little hot."

"'Hot' in warm, or 'hot' in ... horny?"

"'Hot' in warm," Sandra giggled again.

"So! You're not feeling aroused anymore?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.