Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe - Cover

Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

Chapter 109

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 109 - The story is about a girl and her friends and how they deal with the new laws about punishing students. It involves girls and boys being stripped naked for the duration of their punishment. And during that time, they can't cover up anywhere, while others are also allowed to order them around and even touch them with their hands.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   School  

The clock, next to Sandra's bed, was doing its best to wake her. After a few grunts and moans, Sandra finally woke up. She looked at the clock and noticed it was already 11 minutes past 7 o'clock.

Sandra sighed and thought, 'I'm too tired!'

When she remembered why she had set her clock this early; she just turned her back towards the clock and wanted to go to sleep again. However, then she also remembered that she needed to talk to that guy she had been with yesterday, and that they were picking her up this morning.

With a grunt, she got out of bed and walked over to the window, which looked out at the front of the house. There was nobody waiting for her outside, this could only mean two things. Or they had arrived already and driven on, or they were also late. She was hoping for the latter.

While walking towards her bed again, she stretched out her body. She quickly put on her socks and sneakers and then, still dazed; she went downstairs.

"Good morning," Charles said, when he saw his daughter entering the kitchen.

"Morning, Dad," Sandra said, sounding a little grumpy. She opened the fridge's door and looked in it. "Is there any milk left?" she asked her dad.

"Yes, I have it here," he answered.

Sandra closed the fridge, took a glass out of a cupboard, and walked to the kitchen table. Her dad poured her a glass of milk.

"Still tired," her dad asked smiling.

"Yep," Sandra answered shortly.

"That's what happens if you go out on a school night," Charles joked.

Sandra only grumbled something.

"Did you have a nice evening?"

"Yes," Sandra responded and emptied her glass of milk. "I'm going for my run now."

She picked up her keys and walked out of the kitchen.

"Hey! Aren't you forgetting something?" her dad shouted after her.

"I have my keys!" Sandra shouted back.

"I don't mean your keys. Aren't you undressed today?"

"Oh! Shit!" Sandra swore, when she remembered she had to put on clothes again.

Charles laughed and jokingly asked, "Do you maybe want me to punish you, so you can keep running around naked?"

"No, dad! I'll get my clothes," Sandra answered; she sounded more upbeat again. Even she could see how her mistake was funny this morning. Although, she also understood why she had made the mistake.

She quickly ran upstairs and was surprised that she had to think about what to wear. She looked outside and saw that it was going to be another beautiful day, but her running mattes were still nowhere to be seen.

Opening her drawer, she quickly went through her shorts, and she was happily surprised when she noticed the shorts she was looking for. It seemed that her not so official clothing had managed to get back into her drawers as well. Although, thinking about it, she could probably wear these shorts, because she was going for a run. There were no rules about what kind of sport clothes she had to wear, when out of school.

She started to smile, because she knew exactly what she wanted to wear this morning. She took the smallest short-shorts she could find, and then took her skinny tank top, the one that only covered her breasts, and nothing else, except from the straps going around her neck and back.

She quickly put them on! Her shorts were really tight, and they made her notice her pussy again. It was still a little sore, but felt much better than yesterday evening. She quickly walked to her mirror and pulled her shorts back down. 'Yep, still a little red, ' she thought. 'At least, my lips don't look too swollen anymore.'

Pulling her shorts back into place, she looked at herself. She turned around, to have a really good look at herself. She started to smile when she noticed that most of her buttocks were hanging out of these tiny shorts. At least, her whole crack was covered by it. Looking at the front, she noticed that while her pussy was hidden, the shape of it was still visible. She had a nice caramel toe going on.

She picked up her tank top and put it on. Another look in the mirror and she saw that she was still smoking hot, even with her naughty bits covered as they were. The funny thing was; with this outfit, everyone would still know that she had piercings. With the tight-fitting shorts and tank top, they were still visible by the nice imprints they made in the fabric of her clothes.

Dashing down the stairs again, she went back to her dad in the kitchen and asked him, "Is this better?"

Her dad started to smile and said, "Not much, but at least it's legal."

Sandra smiled and said, "See you!"

"Have a nice run," Charles said and watched her daughter turn around and walk away. He chuckled and thought, 'That must be the smallest running outfit I have ever seen. Those shorts look more like underwear than shorts.'


When Sandra reached the front door, Timmy was already waiting for her there.

"Joining me on my run again?" she asked him.

"Woof!" Timmy answered.

Sandra walked to the edge of the street and took a look in both directions. Nope, her running buddies were nowhere to be seen. So, she just started on her run towards the forest where she had met them the previous day. With some luck, maybe she could run into them again.

While she was running, she noticed that the tight short-shorts she was wearing, stimulated her. Probably because of her hood piercing. It felt nice though!

Sandra felt so happy when one of the cars driving past her honked at her. It confirmed to her that she had picked out the perfect running outfit. Sandra couldn't know this, but the fabric of her short-shorts had almost completely disappeared in the crack of her ass, so it was practically as if she was running bottomless through the streets, when looking at her from behind.

At the parking lot, the one in front of the forest, she noticed the car of her running buddies. So, they were already here. Had they forgotten her already?

Again, she took the same short trail through the forest, and she only stopped running when she reached the picnic table where that guy had fucked her the day before. Sandra started stretching and hoped the other group hadn't gone by already. After a few minutes, she wondered if she should wait a little longer or not. Deciding that she really needed to talk to this guy, she opted for waiting for them a little longer, and she was awarded for it.

"Hi," the guy, who had fucked her, said when his group came closer.

"Hi," Sandra responded and smiled at him. "I thought you were going to pick me up this morning!"

"We were at your place, somewhere around 7 o'clock, but when you didn't come out, we drove on."

"Sorry, I woke up something past seven."

"Our mistake, we should have been more precise about the time we would pick you up."

"It's okay. I'll make sure I will be on time tomorrow."

"So, you still want to run with us," he said smiling.

"Yes, but only running!" Sandra said, to emphasize this.

"Wouldn't want it any other way," he said, hiding his disappointment. "And I see that you're dressed again."

"If you can call it that," the woman in the group finally butted in.

"Do you like it?" Sandra said and twirled around one time.

"Too skimpy for my taste," she responded, "But it looks good on you."

"Thanks," Sandra responded with a smile.

"So, are we running on?" the girl asked the group.

"Um ... It is okay for you guys? If only for today. That I borrow your friend. I need to talk with him ... privately," Sandra asked and looked at the guy, who had fucked her.

"Sure," the guy answered, not certain why Sandra wanted to have a private talk with him.

"No problem," the girl answered as well. "You two just walk, or run, to the car, while my boyfriend and I finish our run."

"Thank you," Sandra responded gratefully.

And so, the girl and her boyfriend ran on, while Sandra stayed behind with their friend.

"Um..." Sandra wasn't sure how to start the conversation.

"Sandra! Are you okay?" the guy asked.

Sandra looked up at him and asked, "Did I tell you my name yesterday?"

He smiled and answered, "No, but I looked you up on that ADP website. I just needed to know who you were. And knowing your address, well, that helped. My name is Nico, by the way."

They shook hands, and Sandra thought it was somewhat funny, him introducing himself to her, after what they had done already.

"Let's walk and talk," he said to Sandra.

"I ... Um ... I need to ask you something?" Sandra asked, feeling very uneasy.

"Ask away," Nico responded with a smile.

"I'm just going to be blunt about this," Sandra said, taking control over her uncertainties. "Are you clean?"

"Clean?" he asked wondering. "Oh! You mean if I have any STDs?"

"Yes."

"Yes, I'm clean," he said smiling. "I only got tested a few weeks ago, and you're the sole girl I have had sex with since. And you? Are you clean?"

"Um ... I should be," Sandra answered.

"How do you mean, 'Should be.'"

"Well, I have had sex with others during the last week, but they should also be clean."

"But you aren't sure?"

"No, I'm sure."

"Maybe you should get tested," he said. "I'm not too worried about myself, but you should make sure for yourself."

"I went to the school nurse yesterday," Sandra explained. "I should get my results back today."

"Good!" he responded.

They walked on for a couple of meters and then Nico said, "I have to confess, I'm sorry about yesterday."

"You are? Didn't you like it?"

"Oh, I did like it! That's not the problem. But, I should have been more responsible and used a condom."

"Did you have one with you?"

He chuckled and said, "No."

"Then, how would you have been able to use one?"

"I wouldn't! That's just it! I should have been smarter. I shouldn't have lost control like I did, but you were just so hot, and ... well ... I'm only human."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.