Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe - Cover

Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

Chapter 107

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 107 - The story is about a girl and her friends and how they deal with the new laws about punishing students. It involves girls and boys being stripped naked for the duration of their punishment. And during that time, they can't cover up anywhere, while others are also allowed to order them around and even touch them with their hands.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   School  

Sandra felt small droplets running down her back and on other parts of her body. The woman still hadn't returned, and her body was aching. Her legs were trembling, and acidified muscles were complaining. Why she endured it all for this long? She had no clue about. For some reason, she just wanted to obey this woman and didn't want to disappoint her.

Luckily, there were all those other women and girls who kept on looking at her. This boosted her willpower, because she loved how they made her feel. For some reason, she wished that she could see herself at the moment. She really wanted to know how she looked, squatting down like this on stage.

Sandra was thrilled when she noticed how two girls on the dance floor were dancing towards her. The look in those girls' eyes was precious and Sandra got a feeling that one of them was going to do a little more than just look at her.

"How you're doing?" the girl asked when she reached Sandra.

"Getting tired," Sandra responded.

The girl reached out and took one of Sandra's nipple piercings between her fingers.

"I like these," she said. "They look very nice on you!"

"Thanks," Sandra responded and moaned when the girl started to twist her nipple with it.

The girl let go of the piercing and let her hand slide down Sandra's body. "You're so pretty!" the girl said. "Even when you are as sweaty as you are."

Sandra could feel how her body trembled under the girl's touch. And even before the girl's hand could reach her pussy, she felt how her body had been yearning for someone to touch her between her legs. There was an itch there that really needed scratching.

The girl kept on looking at Sandra's face, while her hand moved slowly towards the naked girl's sex. She could clearly see the excitement in Sandra's eyes.

Sandra moaned, loudly, when the girl's hand started to move over her pussy. The girl's middle finger was in between her plump pussy lips and stroked the more sensitive parts of her pussy, as well as her clitoris. She could feel how her body started to tremble even more.

The girl rubbed her finger up and down Sandra's slit a few times and then stuck her middle finger inside that steaming moist pussy. 'Wow! She's so wet!' the girl thought. She fingered the naked girl for a few seconds and then pulled her finger out of that slippery hole.

Sandra was sat the girl abandoned her exploration, but when the girl brought her finger towards Sandra's mouth, she happily accepted it and sucked it into her mouth. 'My juices have never tasted this salty before, ' Sandra thought, and then remembered how sweaty she was. Some of her sweat must have stuck to the girl's hand while it had moved over her tummy. But even knowing this, Sandra didn't care. She thought it was cool, how this girl, in a way, forced her to taste her own pussy like this.

The girl then also pulled her finger out of Sandra's mouth, and said, "See you later."

Sandra complained by grunting, but knew that the girl was just playing with her. Getting her even more excited, without getting her off. So, she watched how the girl walked away and joined some of her friends on the dance floor. Sandra started smiling when she saw how some of the other girls sniffed the digit that had been in her pussy and mouth.

The woman finally decided it was time to rescue the sexy naked girl from her strained position. She had been waiting for Sandra to fall over, or even stand up, but it seemed that this naked girl was fitter than she had thought. Most of the previous girls had given up by now, but this one seemed to endure the pain she should be feeling by now in her legs. She decided to go on stage as well, this time, because she knew that she very likely needed to help her to lie down. Asking her to stand up would probably be too painful, even for this girl.

And so, she walked up to Sandra and said, "I see you're still obeying me! I'm very pleased with you! I'm now going to help you lay down on your back. Try not to move your legs too much, but try to keep them in the same position, for now."

The woman kneeled down behind Sandra and then position her hands on Sandra's back. "Just let yourself fall backwards; I'll slowly lower you to the floor."

The moment Sandra moved, she felt pain surges emanating from her legs. Her muscles complained about every movement they needed to make; it made Sandra grunt. Sandra was glad that the woman was helping her, because she was sure, it would hurt even more, if she hadn't been there to help her lie down.

Once Sandra was lying on her back, she let out a sigh of relief. Although, she didn't dare to stretch her legs, because every little movement still hurt a lot. Of course, with her legs pulled up as they were, gave everyone who was looking at her a very nice view on her pussy. Her lips were now spread open, and most of them could see how Sandra's vagina stood open as well.

"Can you two help me?" the woman asked two women standing nearby. "Just massage her legs for me, but very softly."

The two women knew exactly what to do, because they had seen others do this with a few of the girls who had also been sitting in that position. One of them even knew how much it hurt, because her girlfriend made her do this once.

Both of them started rubbing and kneading Sandra's legs, as softly as they could. They could hear Sandra groan and moan from the pain and pleasure it gave her.

They took their time and only slowly stretched Sandra's legs. Sandra was a bit shocked about how much her legs hurt, but at the same time, was very happy for what those two women did for her.

Eventually, the pain went away and Sandra was now only moaning because she liked how those women were massaging her thighs.

The woman also noticed that Sandra was currently more relaxed and didn't look in pain anymore, so she asked, "Do you think you can walk again?"

"Um ... yeah, I think so."

The women stopped rubbing Sandra's legs, and then the woman behind her helped her sit up first, before she helped her off the stage.

"Follow me," the woman told Sandra.

At first, Sandra just followed her while she was brought back to the middle of the dance floor. When the woman moved to the side, Sandra noticed that there was now a table standing there. They must have brought it here, while she had been lying on her back on stage. There were also some ropes lying on it, which excited her. The thought that she would be tied up again, aroused her very much.

"Lie down on the table," the woman ordered Sandra.

The woman positioned Sandra, so her ass was at the edge of the table. The woman then opened her legs as much as they could go and tied them down to the table. While the woman was doing this, a girl tied her hands together and then pulled them far above her head, before tying them to the table as well.

Sandra was once more exposed and completely at the mercy of the crowd. They had total access to her body, and Sandra expected to feel a lot of hands on her body again. Sandra shrieked when the woman slapped her pussy without any warning. She struggled against her restraints for a moment and then shrieked once again when the woman slapped her pussy another time, this time also hitting her clitoris.

The woman repeated this a few times, and subsequently said, "See you in a while!" She then walked away and let her to the mercy of the other women and girls around.

Sandra had been afraid that they all would take a turn slapping her pussy, but instead, they surrounded her and started to rub their hands all over her body. Most of them were focusing on her torso and breasts, while two of them took their time with her pussy. Sandra started laughing hysterically when a woman started to tickle one of her feet. Because of this, Sandra was trashing around on the table, fighting her restraints. When some of the other women also started to tickle her in other places, she tried to move her body away from those naughty fingers, but they were relentless and kept on tickling her.

By the time they finally stopped, Sandra was completely out of breath and totally oblivious about what other women were still doing to her body. Until, some girl, who was playing with her pussy, suddenly wanted to insert her whole hand inside of her pussy. Sandra shrieked from how much it hurt her sweet little pussy.

"Relax, baby!" the girl said, and then tried it again, but failed again. The girl just shrugged and then started fucking Sandra's pussy with three fingers instead.

Sandra moaned loudly! How this girl was fucking her, was even rougher than those boys had done before on the bus. In fact, the whole experience was more intense than anything she had felt in the past, because these women and girls didn't stop touching her for a second. She had constantly hands all over her body, and then; Sandra could feel how every muscle inside her body tensed up. She screamed when an orgasm overwhelmed her senses and mind. Again, those women and girls were relentless and kept on playing with her body, which gave her several consecutive orgasms. In fact, her pussy even started to hurt from all the contractions she had while climaxing for so long.

The reason that the girl, fucking Sandra's pussy, didn't stop. It was because every time Sandra came, she also squirted. The girl's hand and arm were complete drenched by Sandra's juices, and in addition a lot of her clothes were getting soaked. However, the girl didn't care, because she just loved how this naked girl pushed out stream after stream of clear liquid.

Sandra had gotten to the point, that she again became completely oblivious about what was going on around her. While she kept on having orgasms, she consciously didn't notice it anymore. Until, someone slapped her pussy very hard, which made her scream from the pain. Sandra looked up who had done this and saw Alena standing between her legs. It took some time before Sandra noticed that Alena was now also completely naked, except for the big black phallus sticking out from her crotch area. Linda was standing next to her, smiling wickedly at Sandra.

'Fuck!' Sandra thought while she looked at the artificial dick, 'That's a big one!'

Alena laughed when she noticed how Sandra's eyes got bigger while she was looking at her surprise for her.

"Like the strap-on, Linda got for me?" Alena asked Sandra.

"Fuck! Yeah!" Sandra enthused. Although, the size of that thing scared her at the same time.

Alena came closer to the table and then positioned the artificial dick at the entrance of Sandra's vagina.

"Can I?" Alena asked, to make sure that Sandra was up for this.

"Yes! Fuck me ... HARD!" Sandra said, while sounding like she had run a marathon.

Alena smiled and thought, 'Well. You asked for it!' She pushed forwards with her pelvis and rammed the huge rubbery dick inside Sandra's pussy.

Almost immediately, Sandra arched her back and drenched Alena's lower body with her juices. Alena didn't mind it and started fucking Sandra as hard as she could. With the other end of the dick, pressing up against her own clitoris, she also received a lot of stimulation.

Between shrieks of orgasms, and shrieks of pain, Sandra tried to catch her breath. She was panting, moaning and screaming, all at the same time. Everyone in the club, even the bouncer at the door, could hear how ecstatic Sandra's screams were. Alena sometimes stopped fucking Sandra, when she had a nice little orgasm of her own. And because Sandra didn't ask her to stop, she always started ramming that big cock inside that completely over-abused pussy. Almost constantly, there were juices running out of Sandra, even when she wasn't squirting. Alena was soaked from her belly down, even her legs were getting wet from Sandra's juices. The squishing sounds, which were made from the big dick going in and out of Sandra fiery red hole, could be heard by everyone standing around the table.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.