Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe
Chapter 103

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 103 - The story is about a girl and her friends and how they deal with the new laws about punishing students. It involves girls and boys being stripped naked for the duration of their punishment. And during that time, they can't cover up anywhere, while others are also allowed to order them around and even touch them with their hands.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   School  

The hallway went on for about 15 meters. There were two doors in the right wall, one only a meter or 4 away from her, and the second one was about 10 meters away from her. And at the far end of the hallway, there was another door. The first door stood open, but the other two were closed.

Not sure were to go, Sandra just decided to check them one at a time, instead of calling out for someone. When she reached the open door, she noticed that there was a cage inside of the room. There was just enough room to open the door and then a steel cage that had an extra door in it. Looking inside, Sandra saw a lot of racks full with computer gear. Nobody seemed to be inside this room at the moment.

So, Sandra walked on to the next door. This one was closed, so she knocked on the door. Nothing happened, so she knocked a little harder.

"Yes, come in!" she heard a woman shout from inside; it didn't sound like Veronique's voice.

Opening the door slowly, Sandra noticed that there was some kind of nerd paradise behind it. The room was full with worktables and a lot of computer gear on it. In between two computers, she suddenly saw a familiar face looking at her.

"Hi, Nicole," Sandra said and smiled at the woman.

"Hi!" Nicole responded enthusiastic. "So, Erik found you!"

"As you can see," Sandra responded.

"Come," Nicole motioned at Sandra. "Veronique will be back in a minute."

Sandra walked around the workbench, and then noticed that Nicole wasn't alone. There was a guy sitting next to her, but he had been obscured by a computer screen. His eyes got bigger, the second he noticed Sandra walking towards them. Sandra thought that he had to be close to his forties already. He had black hair, but it had thinned out at the front. And his eyes had a few wrinkles in the corners. However, for the rest, he looked rather fit and also well dressed.

"Let me introduce you to Rick," Nicole said and motioned towards the guy sitting next to her. "Rick, this is Sandra," she went on.

"Nice to meet you," Rick said and offered her his hand.

Sandra took his hand and they shook while she said, "Nice to meet you too."

"So, this is the girl our boss lady is so crazy about," Rick said in a funny way. "I can see why!"

"Yeah, she is cute! Isn't she?" Nicole said and winked at Sandra. "Hey! Are that new piercings?"

"Yes," Sandra said and took hold of her right nipple piercing. "I needed some that I could remove when I play soccer."

"I like them!" Nicole said, while Rick was staring at the one between Sandra's fingers. "I especially like the little stones in them. They, grab your attention even more!"

"Thanks," Sandra responded and pulled on the one she was holding. "I also like them a lot."

When she let go of it, Nicole and Rick noticed that Sandra's breast jiggled a little.

"So, why are you still naked?" Nicole asked. "I thought you were getting your clothes back today?"

"Yeah, me too," Sandra responded. "But until now, I still haven't seen a glimpse of them."

"Hmm," Nicole said thinking. "That's maybe why Veronique had to leave a moment ago. She's probably getting your clothes."

"Do you think?" Rick asked surprised.

"Well, she undressed her last Monday, so, maybe she is also the one who has to give her clothes back," Nicole said, to try to come up with an answer.

Rick stared at Sandra for a moment and then said, "You don't seem to mind it that you are still naked among us."

"I'm good at hiding my feelings," Sandra lied. She completely didn't care that he was staring at her breasts again. And, Sandra even noticed that Nicole was checking her out, as well.

"Does it hurt?" Nicole suddenly asked, while staring down at Sandra's body.

"Does what hurt?" Sandra asked, even when she knew what Nicole meant.

"Your ... pussy! It looks so ... red and swollen."

"Oh that!" Sandra giggled, making Rick take notice of her breasts again, after which his gaze went to her pussy as well. "Nah, it doesn't hurt."

"Are you feeling that horny then?" Nicole wanted to know.

"Not really, but people couldn't stop touching me today. So, they rubbed it and rubbed it until it looked like this," Sandra said and pushed her pelvis forwards, giving them a better look at it.

"Shit!" Nicole said and squeezed her legs together. "That must have been awful!"

"Fun sure is something else," Sandra lied again, but then said truthfully, "But the orgasms they gave me, made up for it."

"You ... had orgasms?" Nicole asked surprised. "Didn't you feel humiliated when that happened?"

"Maybe I should have," Sandra answered. "But I didn't."

"Hmm," Nicole said again while she thought about it. "And you're sure they didn't hurt you. Your pussy really looks very red. Too red, in fact."

"Well," Sandra said in a cheeky tone, "nobody checked it out yet. So, I can't be sure of it. Maybe, you can check it quickly?"

"You want me?!" Nicole said and looked a little chocked.

"Yeah! Why not?" Sandra asked, "Or else, Ricky can check it, maybe?"

"No, no! That would go too far," Rick said, surprised he wasn't more upset by her calling him 'Ricky'. He always hated it when people called him 'Ricky'. But when this naked girl said it, it sounded so ... sexy.

"It's up to you then, Nicole," Sandra said and gave her a naughty smile.

"Um... ," Nicole wasn't certain what to do. While she was sure Sandra wasn't probably hurt, at the same time, she did want to have a closer look. More out of curiosity than for anything else. Because it was true, she really had never seen a vulva that looked so red and swollen as Sandra's pussy.

"Come on," Sandra said. "I can't do it myself."

Nicole looked at Sandra's eyes, and noticed a naughty twinkle in them. She had a really teasing look on her face, as if she was daring her to do it. Nicole's curiosity took over and she said, "Alright, hop onto my chair then."

Nicole hopped off of the high stool she was sitting on and made room for Sandra to take her seat on it. She noticed that Rick licked his lips, when Sandra climbed up on the chair.

"What now?" Sandra asked playfully.

"Um... ," Nicole thought about if for a moment. Then she started to smile and crouched down a little. "Just put your legs on my shoulders."

Sandra's smile got bigger, when she did this. Nicole moved a little closer, which opened Sandra's legs a bit more.

Nicole couldn't believe what she saw. Not only was Sandra's labia fiery red, but also everything else. Sandra's pussy looked so red ... and wet. It looked like Sandra had been fucked for hours in a row. Without even thinking about it, Nicole poked Sandra's labia with a finger and asked, "Does this hurt."

"No ... oo," Sandra let out with a moan.

Nicole couldn't believe it, but had Sandra's vagina just winked at her. And then she got it; Sandra had lied; she was still highly aroused, and her pussy was very sensitive. And when she noticed how some of Sandra's juices ran down to her buttocks; it confirmed it to her. This girl was so aroused; she would probably let anyone touch her, just so she could get off again.

When Nicole also noticed that the tip of Sandra's clitoris was peeping out from underneath her hood, she just needed to see it better.

"Is it okay, if I..."

"Yes, yes, it's okay," Sandra quickly said. She wasn't completely sure what Nicole wanted to ask, but it was probably to ask permission to touch her, and she wanted Nicole to touch her, badly.

Nicole couldn't help but smile when she noticed Sandra's reaction. And so, she did what she had wanted to ask, and started to move the little piece of skin covering most of Sandra's clit away. While she did this, she noticed how Sandra's pussy quivered and then Sandra let out another moan. Even the girl's little, well, not so little at the moment, clitoris, jumped a little.

'Fuck! Even her clit looks fiery red, ' Nicole thought while she stared at it.

And while all of this had been going on, Rick had been staring at Sandra and Nicole. He couldn't believe what he was seeing, and this at his workplace, inside the precinct. Although, he had to confess, he liked what he saw. This girl really looked very hot! He only hoped that none of them would notice that he was having an erection. He was sure, if he told this to his wife this evening, she probably won't believe him. Although, he also hoped, it would turn her on, so he could have sex with his wife while thinking about what he was looking at right now.

Nicole softly touched Sandra's clitoris and asked, "Does this hurt?"

Sandra moaned loudly and croaked out, "No ... o ... oo!"

"What is the meaning of this?" they suddenly heard someone say, it was a woman's voice.

Sandra almost fell from the high stool she was sitting on, when Nicole jumped to her feet.

"I ... um ... I," Nicole stammered while she looked at Veronique.

Sandra's vision was a little blurred, but she also recognized Veronique. She was standing only a good two meters away and looked madly at them. Although, even with her vision blurred, she thought she noticed a slight smile on Veronique's face.

"It's okay," Sandra answered in Nicole's place. "She was just checking if I wasn't hurt down here." And while she said this, Sandra opened her legs a bit more and raised them up, so Veronique could have a good look at her sex.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.