Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe - Cover

Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

Chapter 98

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 98 - The story is about a girl and her friends and how they deal with the new laws about punishing students. It involves girls and boys being stripped naked for the duration of their punishment. And during that time, they can't cover up anywhere, while others are also allowed to order them around and even touch them with their hands.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   School  

"Hey! Wait for me," Nicole shouted when Sandra and Heather ran past her.

"I need to hurry," Sandra shouted back, without stopping.

Nicole started running after them.

The few students and teachers, who were still in school, watched how the naked girl ran past them, followed by two clothed girls.

"Hey! No running in the hallways," one of the teachers shouted, but the girls were already gone around the corner.

"Take the stairs to your left," Heather shouted towards Sandra.

At the bottom of the stairs, Sandra saw that the doors to the front of the building stood open. She ran through them and saw that there was a bus standing in front of the school. It stood at the other side of the street, and it was still a long way to run.

"WAIT!" Sandra shouted while waving with her arms at the bus, but it was too late; the bus started to drive away, and it didn't seem the driver would stop and wait for her.

"Shit!" Sandra cursed while she stopped running.

The other two girls reached Sandra and were both panting.

"Damn girl, you run fast!" Nicole said out of breath.

"When is the next bus?" Sandra asked Heather.

"Um ... in about ... an hour," Heather said panting.

Sandra wasn't happy about this. She was sure that she could get her clothes from the cops anytime she wanted, but she also wanted to go to that tattoo shop in the city for new piercings. That's why she was in such a rush.

"Isn't there another bus at 5 o'clock," Nicole asked, sounding a little puzzled.

"I don't think she should take that one," Heather said.

"Why not?" Sandra asked. "That would be much better than waiting here for another hour."

"I don't think that bus would be safe for you. It's always filled with a lot of boys from the technical school, and in your situation, I'm not sure if it would be wise to take that one."

"Oh! Yeah! I forgot about that," Nicole said, with a naughty smile on her face.

Sandra shrugged and said, "Well, I'm not going to wait here for another hour. I'm going to take that bus."

"Are you sure?" Heather asked.

"Sure, I'm sure," Sandra said. What's a bus compared to a school? If she could run around naked at school, a bus with much fewer boys in it didn't scare her.

"Aren't you afraid, that they ... well ... will do things to you," Heather explained why this worried her.

Sandra thought about it for a moment and then said, "Fuck it! If they do, they do! I don't care, but I need to be in the city on time."

"Don't you think you can go to the cops anytime you want?" Heather asked.

"Of course," Sandra said. "But I want to go to another place first. I want to replace these piercings." And while she said this, she pulled on a nipple piercing.

"Oh, I see," Heather said. "Well, then you don't have a choice; I think."

"Would you mind if I come with you to the city?" Nicole asked.

"I thought you lived in the other direction?" Heather asked surprised.

"I do, but I was planning to go to the city tomorrow, but I can also do it today, and then I can keep you two company. Three girls are always better than two, don't you think?"

"Probably," Heather said. Although, she thought that Nicole was maybe more interested in what could happen on that bus than in protecting Sandra. Knowing her, she probably would even love to participate, if anything sexual happened.

"Okay, let's go to the bus stop then, and wait for it," Sandra suggested.

At the bus stop, there were two other girls waiting. They were whispering to each other, but didn't say anything to the other girls or Sandra.


"So ... um ... When would you like to get together?" Nicole asked Sandra.

"I'm not sure yet. I really want to talk to you ... about ... you know what," Sandra responded and looked at the other two girls who were trying to listen in on their conversation.

"Well, I'm always home. So, whenever suits you, is fine for me," Nicole said. She then gave Sandra a little piece of paper and said, "Just give me a call."

Sandra smiled at her and said, "Will do. I'm sure interested in what you have to say." Sandra put the piece of paper away with her ID-card and bank card.

"So, looking forward to getting your clothes back?" Heather asked.

"Yes. But ... I also have some mixed feelings about it."

"You do? Why?"

"Well, being naked for a whole week has taught me that I like this. Maybe even too much."

"Sexually, or just because it feels right to be naked?" Nicole wanted to ask.

"I think, because it feels nice to run around like this. And yes, there is also a sexual aspect, but that's just a bonus."

Nicole moved closer and whispered, "Is it maybe, because you're an exhibitionist?"

"Could be," Sandra whispered back, "but I hope that I'm more of a nudist."

"Do you like to be around other naked people, or do you prefer to be alone?"

"I like both, but I don't really care about that."

"Then, you are probably a nudist," Nicole said.

"Do you think?" Sandra sounded unsure.

"Well, I don't really know you yet, but I do know that exhibitionists love it better to be the only naked person in the room. So all eyes are on them, which turns them on."

"Where did you learn about this?" Sandra wanted to know.

"A bit from reading about it, and a bit from experience. I'm probably also more a nudist, but I also like to have sex. That's something the real nudists, or naturist, like some of them like to call themselves, don't like the sex part. But for me, I think when you have those feelings, and have the chance to indulge yourself in them, you better just do it and have some fun."

The two other girls giggled when they heard this and started whispering to each other.

"Hmm, I think you were right. We'd better postpone this conversation," Nicole said in response to hear those other two girls giggle.

Sandra smiled at her and said, "Well; you can expect a call from me ... soon!"

Which made Nicole smile back at her.


While they were waiting for the bus, Sandra noticed how people looked at her when they drove by in their cars, or on bicycles. And yes, some of the car owners even tested their horn. Sandra tried to ignore them, but she knew that it affected her. Every time someone honked at her, a rush of excitement went through her.

And then, finally, they saw the bus, which they needed to take, driving towards them.

"Are you really sure?" Heather asked again when she noticed how filled it was with boys.

Sandra also noticed it, but she was determined to take this one. "Yes, I'm sure."

The bus stopped in front of them, and the doors opened. The guy in the driver seat looked at Sandra and then smiled. It wasn't a creepy smile, but just one of appreciation.

When Sandra stepped into the bus, she felt some jitters inside her tummy. She only had to swipe her bank card at a terminal and when it beeped, she could go deeper into the bus.

The moment she turned towards the back end of the bus, and saw all those boys staring at her, she felt less sure of herself than a moment ago. She stared back at them and did a quick scan of the bus. Between all those boys, she maybe saw two or three girls sitting already. However, the boys, they had to number in the forties. Well, Sandra wasn't going to count them, but it was just a rough estimate she did.

Still less boys than at school, but now, that she had noticed how closely packed they stood; she knew this couldn't be compared to the numbers at school. It was a totally different situation.

Sandra could hear the beep of the machine behind her, and she knew she had to get deeper into the bus, to make room for Heather and Nicole, and also the two other girls who had been waiting at the bus stop.

Sandra decided she would pick a spot at the front of the bus to stand. It was obvious that all seats were occupied, and the aisle in the front was a little wider than in the back, which gave her some extra breathing room.

Heather and Nicole decided to go stand on either side of Sandra, to hide her somewhat from all those boys staring at her.

When Sandra looked at the guy, sitting on the bench in front of her, she noticed that he seemed fascinated with her lower region.

The moment the bus started to drive; Sandra opened her legs a little because she had almost lost her footing.

Sandra felt a little weird, standing there like that, while that guy was staring at her pussy. And while she hadn't checked it herself, she was sure this guy had to notice the state of her pussy. Even she could feel that her pussy lips were still very wet and slippery. And ... they probably were also somewhat engorged and red, from all she had done before. At least, he didn't try anything and left him alone.

At the next bus stop, two or three boys got off, but a group of people got on. There were at least 20 extra passengers, and this time, all men around their thirties. When they got on, Sandra and the others who stood at the front were moved more to the back.

All of them were now standing very close to each other, and the guy standing just in front of her, smiled at her.

"Hi," he said. "So, how's your day going?"

"Um ... fine," Sandra answered.

"So, it doesn't bother you that you are standing here naked with all of us around you?"

Sandra swallowed and said, "Well, I wouldn't say that, but no, I'm not too bothered about that."

"Aren't you afraid we would start touching you?"

Sandra looked him straight in the eyes and said, "Are you planning to do that?"

His smile got bigger and said, "Well; I sure was thinking about it. You're an ADP student after all, so isn't that expected from us?"

"Allowed, maybe, but expected, no," Sandra responded.

"Still, would you miss a chance like this?"

"Hey! If you want to touch me, just touch me, but stop bothering me about it," Sandra said, in the hopes it would intimidate him.

"Just touch her, man," another guy said.

"Yeah, or are you afraid of her?" someone else said.

"Or else, give us some room, so we can do it," a third one said.

Sandra noticed that the guy in front of her wasn't sure what to do, but because those other guys were pushing him, and daring him to do it, he was peer pressured to do it. Still, it took him another 10 seconds, before he laid his hand on her hip.

The moment this guy laid his hand on her hip; she noticed a change in him. All hesitations were suddenly gone, and before Sandra knew it, his hand was on her breast and softly squeezing it.

And then, she could feel another hand on her body, on her other breast this time, and someone who was rubbing her ass, and another hand on her breast. And then, someone dared to go between her legs with her hand.

"Fuck! She's wet!" the guy with his hand between her legs said.

Sandra had to open her legs a little, because two other hands suddenly joined that other one between her legs. Fingers were trying to get in between her lips, and one of those fingers had found her clitoris. There was no hesitation anymore, from anyone, and Sandra noticed that everyone standing around her, must have started to touch her.

Someone behind her, had managed to get his hand between her legs as well, and his finger was already going inside her vagina.

Both nipples were being tweaked, pulled on, or even twisted. Sometimes it hurt a little, but this only intensified Sandra's excitement. Now and then, Sandra even let out little moans from pleasure.

She could hear someone say, "Jesus! She's getting off on this!"

Which only encouraged all of them to get a little rougher. There were now two fingers at her clitoris, and Sandra wasn't even sure if those fingers were from the same hand. And the guy behind her, had managed to get two fingers inside her vagina, while another boy had also one of his fingers inside of her. Some boys were content by squeezing her ass and tits, and there were even a few who just loved to run their hands all over her body. Sandra almost giggled when someone tried to tickle her bellybutton.

Sandra needed to close her eyes, because all those sensations were making her feel dizzy. Sandra's moans got louder, the closer she came to an orgasm. With so many hands on her body, doing so many things to her, she was rushing towards her climax.

Her legs started to tremble, and she had trouble to hold onto the bar above her head. Afraid that she would lose her footing, she wrapped her arms around the neck of the guy standing in front of her.

Someone was rubbing her clitoris much harder now, which made her moan out loud again. She was completely overwhelmed with feelings of lust!

It was now almost a battlefield at her pussy. She could feel how some fingers pushed other fingers away, which sometimes pulled her labia open, and her vagina was populated with three up to six fingers at all times. The pain of six fingers thrusting into her pussy, gave her more pleasure than she thought it would.

And then, the inevitable happened; she felt a strong orgasm taking control of her body, and she screamed it out from pleasure. Her body started to tremble and if that guy she was holding on to hadn't wrapped his arms around her waist, she probably would have fallen to the floor. Her legs were unable to hold her any longer.

This was the moment most of them stopped rubbing their hands all over Sandra's body, and helped to keep her upright.

"Bring her here," they heard someone say from the back of the bus.

The guy, with his arms around Sandra's waist, managed to lift her up a little, and a few of the other boys helped him to carry her to the back of the bus.

Two guys, in their early twenties, had an open spot in between them at the back bench of the bus. Sandra was placed in between them, and she was now sitting there, held up by those two.

It took Sandra a few minutes to recover, and when she opened her eyes, she noticed that the aisle was in front of her, and a lot of happy boys were looking at her. She even saw Nicole and Heather, a bit farther away, looking at her. Nicole had a huge smile on her face, but Heather looked a little worried. Sandra smiled at Heather, to let her know that she was fine. Well, she was exhausted, but unhurt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.