Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe
Chapter 97

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 97 - The story is about a girl and her friends and how they deal with the new laws about punishing students. It involves girls and boys being stripped naked for the duration of their punishment. And during that time, they can't cover up anywhere, while others are also allowed to order them around and even touch them with their hands.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   School  

Sandra was nicely surprised by how the girls in this school behaved. While it seemed that they had fewer strict rules in this school, the girls were more disciplined than those in her own school.

Although, the thing she had liked the best, was how Heather had just taken her by the hand, and walked her to the classroom. In someway, it was fun to walk around hand in hand with this girl, when she was naked. It felt, in some way, a little naughty.

Sandra watched how all of them were sitting at their easel, waiting for their teacher to arrive. Sandra, not completely sure what she had to do, just kept waiting at the door opening. In the middle of the room, there was a podium and all the easels were facing it. For the moment, it had a comfortable looking sofa on it.

They didn't need to wait long, and when their teacher walked inside, Sandra was struck by the beauty of this woman. She was tall, very tall! She had to be 1m90, at least. She had long blonde hair, almost reaching down to her buttocks. When she walked up to Sandra, Sandra noticed how a pair of sparkling blue eyes inspected her body. Sandra could feel how she started breathing a little faster, just because of this. And ... even Sandra couldn't help herself and checked this woman out.

'God! She is stunning, ' Sandra thought while she chewed on her lower lip.

The woman had tight-fitting clothes on, which made her bosom look even more impressive, and then her tinny waist, with those perfect buttocks underneath it. If that wasn't enough already, this woman had also very long legs. And then, Sandra noticed something strange; this woman was walking around barefoot. It made her stare at those little toes, which were painted light blue.

"So, you must be the model Heather knew," the teacher said, "I can see why they all wanted to paint you!"

Sandra looked up and blushed, when her gaze met with the teacher's blue eyes.

"Hi, I'm Amber," the teacher said.

'Of course, you are, ' Sandra thought. 'Amber! What other name would they give a goddess!'

"It's a custom that you tell your name after someone introduces herself to you," the teacher said with some fun in her voice.

"Um ... Sorry," Sandra responded. "I'm Sandra! Nice to meet you!"

"Nice to meet you as well," Amber replied. "So, are you up for some posing today?"

"Yes, Ma'am," Sandra answered.

"Just call me Amber, all the girls do," Amber said. "Let's get you up onto the podium then."

Amber placed her hand on Sandra's shoulder, and turned her around toward the podium. Sandra's body shuddered slightly when she noticed how Amber's hands slid over her back while they walked onto the podium.

'I hope she didn't notice this, ' Sandra thought while she felt her breathing increase even more. 'Fuck! Even her hand feels ... Godly!'

"For your first pose, I was thinking about something simple," the teacher said. "Just, lay yourself down on the sofa. With you head on the pillow at this end."

Sandra laid herself down on the sofa, and rested her head on the pillow.

"Now, pull your left leg up," Amber said. "No, I meant your other left leg."

The girls in the class giggled, while Sandra straightened her right leg out while she pulled her left leg up.

"That's it. Now, place both hands behind your head. That's it! Perfect! Now, keep this pose for the next 20 minutes. Girls, I want you all to make sketches of her, which you will turn into paintings into the coming weeks. This way, we can have her do a lot of poses during the next few hours."

Sandra tried to keep her breathing under control. She didn't want Amber to notice what effect she was having on her. Although, with her hands behind her head, everyone in the room must have noticed already how her breasts were heaving. At least, with her left leg pulled up, she was sure that her pussy was out of sight from most of them.

You have to know; Sandra was lying with her right leg pressed against the back of the sofa, while her left leg was facing the girls. So, by pulling up her leg, like she had done, her pussy was indeed out of view.

Sandra could see how everyone of them was sketching her, out of the corner of her eyes. And, she also noticed how Amber was walking around and looking at the sketches. Sometimes, she made some suggestions to the girl she stood with.

And whenever she noticed that Amber was staring at her, Sandra could feel how her tummy turned into a knot.

Sandra was now completely sure of one thing. She really was an exhibitionist, because she could feel that she was getting more aroused by the minute. All those girls, and Amber, staring at her to get the sketches done, was almost too much for her. She hoped that Amber wouldn't get mad with her, for messing up her sofa. Sandra could clearly feel an itching sensation when some of her fluids were leaking out of her pussy and running down her butt cheeks.

This last part, was a torture for her, because she desperately needed to scratch that itch, and something else as well.


"Okay, time!" Amber said. "Sandra, you can stretch and walk around a little, before I'll put you into your next pose."

Sandra slowly stretched her body on the sofa, and then swung her legs over the edge and stood up. She looked behind her and noticed a little wet spot on the sofa. At least, it looked much smaller than she had thought it would be.

"Do you want some water?" Amber asked Sandra.

"Um ... thanks, I would like that," Sandra answered.

Sandra watched Amber walk over to a little fridge in the back of the room, and pour a glass of water for her. Because Sandra was still standing on the podium, Amber walked up to her and gave her the glass of water.

"Here you are," Amber said with a lovely smile.

"Thank you," Sandra responded, took the glass and drank it all down in one gulp.

Amber giggled and said, "You seem to be parched. Want some more?"

"Um ... no ... maybe later," Sandra responded.

"Okay, well, I'll put a bottle of water and your glass on that table next to the stage during your next pose. This way, you can drink as much as you need."

"Thank you."

Amber took the empty glass from Sandra and then said, "Well, just lay down on your stomach this time, facing in the other direction."

Sandra went lying on the sofa, on her stomach this time.

"Just lay your head on your hands, like how you would do for a little nap. Good! And bent your legs. No, not like that. No, not like that either, I mean. Well, can I touch you, to put you in the right position?"

"Yes, sure," Sandra answered, and a group of new butterflies fluttered away in her tummy.

Sandra could feel how Amber's cool hands placed her legs in the right position.

'Oh! She had meant, 'lift my under legs up'," Sandra thought. Sandra had previously thought that Amber just wanted to bent her legs, a little, while keeping her feet on the sofa. She already had thought it to be a bit strange, but hey; she didn't know anything about modeling. So, she hadn't thought that she had meant this. Although, Sandra did find it a bit strange that Amber parted her knees a little. She was sure that by doing this, her pussy would be in view for anyone standing at the foot end of the sofa, like Amber was doing right now.

"Perfect!" Amber said. "Now hold this position. And ... maybe ... just close your eyes as if you are sleeping. Start drawing guys!" Amber said this last thing in a singing voice.

Again, Sandra was just lying there, wondering about how those sketches of her would look like. Although, she was also wondering where Amber was standing. Sandra tried to find her by hearing, but because this woman was running around barefoot, she couldn't really hear her. Now and then, she managed to get a bearing on her, because she was talking to one of her students.

Again, it was really obvious to Sandra how wet she was between her legs. A little breeze was cooling her pussy, and it felt so nice. In a naughty moment, she was trying to imagine it was Amber, blowing softly on her hot pussy. Sandra tried to hide her smile, while she felt her getting even more aroused.

"Sandra, you can get up and relax again," Amber said.

Sandra moaned a little and then opened her eyes. She couldn't believe it, but she had drifted off into a light slumber just now. When she got up from the sofa, she noticed that Heather winked at her and smiled.

Noticing the bottle standing on the nearby table, Sandra walked over to it and poured herself another refreshing glass of water. She was surprised how thirsty she was.

While Sandra was drinking her water, she noticed that three girls and Amber were on stage and turning the sofa a little. This way, one end was pointing in the direction of more of the girls. Sandra decided to stretch her body a little, to make it limber again. Keeping her body still, was sure more straining than she had thought, and then she had only been lying on the sofa, until now. She wondered how her body would feel, if she were posing standing up for twenty minutes.

When the bell rang, to announce the end of the first hour, Amber motioned Sandra to come to her.

"For the next pose, I have something a bit more revealing in mind. I'm sure you won't mind it, because you look very comfortable with all of this."

"It's fine," Sandra said. "As you already have noticed, I'm not too shy about being naked."

"That's more than obvious," Amber smiled at Sandra. "So, just sit down, with you back against the end of the Sofa, facing the girls."

Sandra did like asked and went sitting on the sofa.

"I meant with your back against the arm of the sofa. You can put the pillow behind your back to make it more comfortable."

To do this, Sandra put her legs on the sofa, stretching them out towards the other end, while she rested herself against the arm of the sofa with the pillow in between her body and the rather hard armrest.

Amber walked up to Sandra, and this time didn't ask for permission to touch her. She pulled Sandra's right leg up, and let it rest against the back of the sofa. She then surprised Sandra by pulling her left leg off of the sofa and placing her food on the ground. Her right hand was then placed on top of Sandra's right knee, and her left hand on her left thigh.

"Now, hold this pose for us," Amber said while sliding her fingers over Sandra's left arm. Which gave Sandra goose bumps.

Again, Sandra watched how the girls started to sketch her. She knew, sitting like this, gave them all a nice view of her whole body. Especially the girls sitting right in front of her, must have a perfect view on her pussy as well. Sandra hoped her pussy wasn't glistening too much.

"Amber, is it okay if I draw her without her piercings?" one of the girls asked.

"Sure, go ahead," Amber responded.

This girl was intently looking between Sandra's legs, and it made Sandra shudder a little from the sexual tension it gave her.

"Hmm, only into my third pose and Amber is already exposing me like this! I wonder how far she will go?' Sandra thought.

Again, Sandra tried to stay as unmoving as she could, while trying to keep a control over her feelings. Nevertheless, noticing that a few of the girls in front of her were now fixating on her pussy, made it very hard for her to stay still. Her pussy was itching like crazy for some physical contact.

During this pose, Sandra could clearly feel that she was getting more aroused by the minute. Again, she was certain that if Frederik were here, she would have allowed him to fuck her in front of all these girls, and maybe even let some of them join in, if they wanted. She was sure those cool hands of Amber would be a blessing for her hot pussy.

"Okay, you can take your next break," Amber suddenly said.

Sandra, stretched out her legs again, but didn't bother to close them, which gave all the girls a good look at her pussy this time. And, again, Sandra drank another glass of water.

Sandra noticed that this time, a few of the girls were helping Amber. They were taking the sofa off of the podium.

'So, now I'm going to pose standing up, ' Sandra thought. She knew this was going to be harder for her. Although, she was pleased when she saw that Amber took a little stool up on stage.

"We are going to do a more classic pose this time," Amber announced while another girl brought her a sheet of cloth.

Sandra walked up to Amber, and let her drape the sheet of cloth around her body. Amber turned it into a toga that left only her right breast exposed.

"Sit on the stool for me," Amber ordered Sandra.

Sandra did that and then let Amber move her around on it until she was sitting in the pose she had in mind. It bared her legs from underneath the toga, but kept her neither region covered, just barely. Another girl gave Amber a lyre. Sandra had to hold it up, resting the bottom part on her legs.

It was a very classical pose, except for the exposed breast and bare legs.

"Perfect, hold this until the bell goes off," Amber told Sandra.

While Sandra was sitting there, she wasn't really thinking about the pose she was in, it even didn't bother her that she had to sit still, like this. The thing that was bothering her, was this cloth that was covering her. It was itchy and warm, and it irritated her skin.

'Couldn't they have used a softer cloth?' Sandra thought while she tried to fight the urge to scratch all the itchy parts of her skin.

It was a struggle for her to keep still, but she didn't want to spoil her pose, so she persevered. However, when the bell finally rang, Sandra couldn't get rid of the cloth fast enough, and then she rubbed her whole body with her hands in front of them all. She just needed some relief from all the itching she felt, and she didn't care that the others were looking at her while she did this.

"I'm sorry that we didn't have anything more comfortable for you," Amber said when she reached Sandra. "But don't worry, we won't need this piece of cloth anymore after the break."

Sandra audibly sighed and smiled at Amber.

"Just go join the other girls and try to relax your muscles as much as you can. I'm sure they can use it," Amber said.


Sandra joined Heather and the other girls and followed them outside. While they had been walking through the hallway, Sandra had noticed that Amber was still walking barefoot, and that she was the only teacher who did this. However, none of the other teachers gave her a funny look, or anything like that. Sandra was sure that none of her teachers would ever do a thing like that at her school. And in a funny way, doing this, earned Amber a lot of respect from Sandra.

Heather and the girls didn't take Sandra to the back of the school this time, but to the front. Sandra hadn't been here before, so she was surprised to find a well-maintained park there. It wasn't a huge park, but big enough to have a nice walk there, if you wanted to.

Heather took Sandra to a secluded area with a lot of shrubs, and there they all just went lying upon the grass. Again, Sandra stretched her body out, and then went lying on her back with her hands behind her head. She could feel that she had a girl lying next to her at both sides.

"So, how did you like posing for us, so far?" Heather asked Sandra.

"Well, it's not something I had ever thought about doing ... but ... it's a lot of fun," Sandra responded.

"You sure looked like you were enjoying yourself," the girl at the other side said. "I don't think I have ever seen a model getting as aroused as you, when posing for us. Although, we also never have had a nude model until today."

"Really?" Sandra responded surprised. "What kind of poses do they do normally then?"

"Not too much different as your poses, but they always keep on their swimsuits or bikinis," Heather answered. "But I have a feeling that this will change from now on. I'm not sure if you noticed, but Amber can't keep her eyes off of your body."

Sandra let out a giggle and said, "Oh! I noticed."

"I think she is a little sweet on you," the other girl said.

"Is she into girls?" Sandra asked without giving it too much of a thought.

"We're not sure," Heather responded. "We do know that she has a boyfriend, but we have also seen her getting very friendly with the models, sometimes."

"How friendly?" Sandra wanted to know.

"Not as friendly as you are thinking," Heather answered with a giggle. "But friendly enough to make us doubt her."

"Well, I also have a boy- and a girlfriend," Sandra said as if it was the most normal thing to have.

"You do?" Heather asked while she went lying on her side. She used her arm to keep her head lifted up, so she had a better look at Sandra.

"Yep!" Sandra responded with some fun in her voice.

"Do they know from each other?"

"Yes, they do."

"And they are okay with it?"

"So far, they are," Sandra confessed. "But I think we all need to get together, very soon, to talk it all out."

"Isn't it weird to be involved with more than one person?" Heather asked.

"Not really. However, I have to say, last week hasn't been a normal week for me."

"Because of being punished like this?"

"Yes."

"And ... because you are feeling aroused, constantly?"

"Yes."

"Did you have sex with others?"

"Yes."

"Did you like it?"

"A lot."

"Um ... Do you mind me asking these questions?"

"No, not anymore."

"Not anymore?"

"Would this have been last Monday; I would probably haven't been able to answer any of your questions right now. In fact, I'm sure I wouldn't have been lying like this with you guys. But now, I don't care for those things anymore. I like being naked, and I like how it makes me feel."

"You really do, don't you?"

"Yes!"

"And what if, I would do this?" Heather asked while she placed her hand on Sandra's tummy, just above her bellybutton.

"I don't care," Sandra responded. "Well, no! That's not right, I do care, because I like it."

"Really?" the girl on the other side suddenly said, while she also laid her hand on Sandra's tummy.

"Really!" Sandra responded with a smile and closed her eyes.

Heather and the girl looked around them, and noticed the other girls were all sitting up now, looking at them. It was almost as if their eyes were saying, 'Go on, touch her, everywhere.'

"I hope you don't mind me asking," Heather said, while she moved her hand on top of Sandra's right breast. "But wouldn't you want to have bigger ones?"

When heather said this last part, she had taken Sandra's nipple piercing between her fingers and pulled on it to stretch Sandra's breast outward to make it look larger.

Sandra let out a little moan and answered, "In the past; I sometimes thought I would like them to be bigger. But after last week, I don't think like that anymore. I'm sure they would be more of a hassle, if I had to be running around without a bra while having bigger breasts. And ... They still get a lot of attention."

"Well, they do look good on you," the girl said with some laughter in her voice, while she cupped Sandra's other breast. "I'm sure mine wouldn't look as beautiful as yours, when I was lying on my back."

"That's for sure," Heather responded.

"Hey!" the girl complained.

Sandra opened her eyes and turned her head to look at the girl. Well, to look at the girl's breasts hidden beneath her clothes. Sandra noticed that this girl had rather big breasts for the size she was, but also understood that if they hadn't been supported by a bra, they almost certainly wouldn't have looked as perky as they did right now. In fact, they probably would have drooped down a lot, in the way how she was lying.

The girl gave Sandra's nipple a pinch and then let go. "You really don't mind us doing this, do you?"

"Oh, I do mind!" Sandra responded smiling. "But, not in a bad way."

The girl looked at how Heather was still playing with Sandra's other nipple and said, "Well, I don't think I would be lying as quietly and happy like you, if anyone were doing this to me when I was naked."

"You never know, until it happens," Sandra said. "I thought the same as you did, only a week ago. But today, I think I would feel bad if everyone just ignored me and my naked body."

The girl smiled at Sandra and then said, "You sure aren't a normal girl! That's for sure. I would feel ashamed if anyone were doing this to me, while everyone else is watching." And to emphasize what she had said, she looked at all her other classmates, who were looking at Sandra.

Sandra propped herself up a little with her arms, which made Heather stop playing with her nipple, and looked at all of them staring back at her.

Sandra then just shrugged and said, "Maybe, but as long as it makes me feel good. Why would I mind it, or even make me feel ashamed? I'm just who I am, naked or otherwise. No, the thing that my punishment learned me, is that I don't have to be ashamed of my body, or about how it makes me feel when people look, or even touch me. And, yes, I'm sure that this is not something that everyone will be okay with, but I'm, so ... Why should I feel bad about that?"

"But don't you care about what other would think about you?" another girl asked this time.

"No really," Sandra answered. "Maybe, if I hadn't been forced to do this, I probably would never have done it. But now that I have, and know how it makes me feel; I think I would even do it, when nobody would force me."

"You mean ... you would walk around naked, on your own freewill?" Heather asked surprised.

Without even giving it another thought, Sandra answered, "Yes! If they allowed me, I probably would stop wearing clothes, as long as the weather allowed me to do it."

This answer produced a few gasps from the other girls, but Sandra also noticed that some of them looked at her with admiration.

"You really mean this, don't you?" Heather asked, to make sure Sandra understood what she just had said.

"Yes! I really mean this," Sandra responded with conviction. "I really feel nice like this."

"You know," one of the girls said. "Even if you like it, for your own sake, it would be smarter to keep this to yourself. I have heard that they can punish you even more severe, if just being stripped isn't really a punishment for you. I have heard that ADP is all about humiliation, and because most of us feel humiliated by being forced to be undressed, that's punishment enough for us. However, if they find out you like it; I'm sure they will try to do things to you to make you feel humiliated again."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.