Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe - Cover

Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

Chapter 94

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 94 - The story is about a girl and her friends and how they deal with the new laws about punishing students. It involves girls and boys being stripped naked for the duration of their punishment. And during that time, they can't cover up anywhere, while others are also allowed to order them around and even touch them with their hands.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   School  

Sandra and her dad didn't speak with each other during the drive to her school. Sandra didn't show it to her dad, but she was troubled about herself. After all that she had done this morning, she was still feeling as horny as hell. And the worst part of it all, while she did feel troubled about it, she also liked it a lot.

Charles wasn't sure what was going on with his daughter, but even he could see how turned on she was. It made him wonder what had happened to her earlier this morning. He was tempted to ask her about it, but he decided against it. She was a grown woman and was old enough to make her own decisions. He only hoped that she would make the right ones.

When they arrived at Sandra's school, Charles helped her to get her things out of the car, but from there on, she had to carry her bags herself.

She watched how her dad drove away, and then looked around her. She noticed some guys looking at her.

"Hey, can any of you help me with this bag?" she asked them.

Before anyone else could react, one of the boys jumped up and ran to her, "Sure," he answered.

Sandra took hold of one strap of the bag, while the guy took hold of the other one. When he pulled the bag off of the ground, he grunted. "What do you have in here?" he asked surprised.

"Just a stone of the stone quarry," Sandra answered with a smile.

"Shit!" he cursed, "Why didn't I think of that?"

"You also needed to gather five stones?" Sandra asked him.

"Yep, I think all of us got the same assignment. But I didn't think about the quarry. Luckily, I had a few of those stones in my collection already."

"You collect stones?"

"It's just a hobby," he smiled at Sandra's breasts.

"So, you also have all five then?"

"Yep," he responded and looked her in the eyes this time. "However, I bet your will be the biggest one of them all."

"It's not only my stone. Two girls of my class helped me to get it."

"Sweet, so, I'm going to go on a trip with a few girls at least," the boy chuckled while his eyes went all over Sandra's body.

"Don't get your hopes up," Sandra giggled. "I'm not planning to go on the trip like this."

"You never know!" he laughed.

"You better make sure that you aren't the one to show up like this," Sandra teased him.

Surprisingly, this made him stop teasing her. His expression even changed too much that it looked like he hadn't even thought about him getting punished.

The moment they walked out of the school-building in the back, Sandra noticed how her classmates came to her. It almost looked like they had been waiting in the courtyard for her.

Sandra quickly told the guy with her, "Thanks for helping me."

"Oh, you're welcome," he said with a smile.

Sandra surprised him, by giving him a kiss on the cheek, "See you around!"

"Yeah, see ya!" he said with a blush on his cheeks.


And then, Sandra was surrounded by her classmates, and she lost track of the guy, who had helped her.

"Are you okay?"

"Do you need some help?"

Someone grunted when he took the bag with the stone in it.

"How are you feeling?"

"Did they hurt you?"

Sandra was overwhelmed by all their questions while she was brought towards the picnic tables.

"What's going on?" Sandra almost shouted when she was getting dizzy from all the attention she was getting.

Sandra was happy when Frederik managed to get to her. She held on to him and gave him a questioning look.

"Janet told them about what happened to you last Friday," he explained to her.

"Oh!" Sandra let out with a sigh.

"Let her sit down," someone said.

"Give her some breathing room," another one said.

"Guys! It's okay! I'm fine," Sandra told all of them and tried to push them away from her.

"But ... they raped you!" Petra said, and she looked shocked at Sandra.

"No, they didn't," Sandra responded, "They tried to, but they didn't manage to rape me. We were all saved in time."

"But ... Janet told us that this guy on top of you managed to get his thing inside of you," Sonja said with disgust.

Sandra laughed nervously, and then said, "Well ... the head of his penis got inside of me, but that was mostly because of something I did."

"Huh?" someone said.

"I needed to push myself up, somewhat, to get my legs in between our bodies, and that's when his penis slipped inside of me, just a little. But it was just for a fraction of a second, because then he was flying through the air because I kicked him away."

All of them stared at Sandra in unbelief.

"Really!" Sandra tried to convince them. "Nothing happened. Sure, we all were scared, but the cops arrived just in time to stop them from raping me, or raping Melinda and Janet. I bet; all three of us were evenly scared."

Sandra smiled at them all and tried to show them that she was really okay. It was then that she noticed something. "Umm ... Where is Melinda? Isn't she here yet?"

"She wasn't feeling well," Janet spoke up.

"Oh!" Sandra let out shocked. "Is it about what happened to us?"

"I don't know," Janet answered. "I went to her home this morning, but one of her brothers told me that she wasn't coming to school today, because she wasn't feeling well. That's all I know."

"Maybe we should go to her home, after school," Sandra suggested.

"Aren't you forgetting something," Frederik said.

Sandra looked puzzled at Frederik.

"The cops! Your clothes!" he responded with a smile.

"Oh, yeah! I almost forgot about that," Sandra smiled back at him and the others.

"Well, if you don't want your clothes back, I'm sure the cops would love to keep them," Johnny joked. "And ... I'm sure we all don't mind you running around like this among us."

"Yeah!" some of the other boys and girls acknowledge Johnny's statement.

Even Sandra managed a giggle, before she said, "Thanks, but I think you have seen enough of me already."

"Well, I hope you don't blame us staring at you for the rest of the day, before all the goodies are back into hiding," Charles chuckled.

Sandra couldn't help but tease them back, by saying, "Well, enjoy the show as long as it lasts!"

And then, the school bell went off to tell them all it was time to gather for classes.

When they were waiting for the teachers to arrive, Sandra noticed that she was the only naked person at school today. And a lot of the students around her were looking at her; it gave her a very nice feeling ... down, between her legs.


The first two hours of the day went by without too much fuss. Although, the Dutch teacher did speak a lot with Sandra. Sandra wasn't sure if her teacher did this, because she was at the moment the most fluent in Dutch, or because she was naked and her teacher wanted to draw some attention to her.

Well, it didn't bother her at all. In fact, she loved it how much it turned her on and how it made her body feel. And the fact that she was leaking fluids out of her pussy, made her even more excited. Although, because she had forgotten to get a towel this morning, she could also feel how slippery her chair had become. So, when it was time to leave, she had to ask her teacher for a towel, so she could clean her chair. And it seemed; her teacher found it funny in the way how she smiled at her while she watched her clean up her mess.

When Sandra returned the towel, her teacher told her, "Als je altijd zo opgewonden geraakt, dan kun je beter een handdoek op het secretariaat gaan halen." (If you always get this excited, you better go fetch a towel at the Secretariat.)

"Dat is misschien een goed idee," Sandra responded with a blush on her cheeks. (That might be a good idea.)

So, before Sandra went to the courtyard, she first went to get herself a towel at the secretariat. That guy was behind the counter again, and Sandra noticed how he just couldn't help himself and stare at her naked body. He got a really creepy smile on his face, when he was staring at her pussy. The moment Sandra got her towel from him; she thanked him and got away from him as quickly as she could.

During the short break, Sandra was sitting among her classmates and for once, nothing out of the ordinary happened. Although, she did flash them a few times, which got her some smiles from those who noticed her moist pussy. And, sure, there were also still some boys and girls from other classes hanging around to look at her as well. Even after a full week parading in front of them, they still seemed to have some joy from looking at her. Although, Sandra was surprised about what she was thinking about them, because ... she was hoping that one of them would come to her and ask her to show off her body to them, and maybe even touch her.

Well, this didn't happen and their break went by without too many hassles.


When Edmund started his lesson, Sandra was happily surprised by him. She had already noticed how he had been looking at her on their way to the classroom, and now it seemed that he had some plans with her.

"Well," he said when he started his lesson. "As we still have a naked student among us, maybe we can spend some time by getting more familiar with the German words for the human body parts."

A rush of excitement went through Sandra's body when Edmund motioned to her to get up and come to him at the front of the classroom. Sandra's legs trembled a little from the adrenaline that was rushing through her body. While she walked up to him, she thought to herself, ''Don't forget! He's Susie's boyfriend!'

"Let's start with the easy parts," Edmund said to Sandra's classmates while he turned Sandra towards them all.

Sandra knew, if this were last week, she probably would have felt very bad about all of this. However, today, she was loving it! She loved it how all her classmates were looking at her and how it made her skin tingle. The only thing she was a little nervous about, was about which body parts would get the honor to be talked about. In fact, she was hoping that every little part of her body would be shown off to them all by her teacher. It made her wonder if her teacher maybe already knew how turned on she was.

"Now, to keep it orderly, I want all of you to put up your hands if you know the answer. If anyone shouts or gets too rowdy, he or she will end up with the same dress code as Sandra. Understood!"

Some of the student nodded with their heads, while the rest stayed quiet.

"Okay, let's begin," Edmund said. "What is this called?"

Edmund took hold of Sandra's right arm, lifted it and pointed with his other hand at her hand.

"Jimmy!" the teacher said.

"Eine Hand," Jimmy answered.

"Correct!" Edmund responded.

Before Edmund could point at another part of Sandra's body, Sonja had her hand up.

"Yes, Sonja?" Edmund asked puzzled.

"Um ... Sir. Can we make a game out of this?" Sonja asked.

"A game? How do you mean," Edmund asked, even more puzzled.

"Well, let's say, instead of asking permission to give the answer, we just follow the rows and whenever someone says the wrong word, he or she has to remove a piece of clothing. I believe the ADP-rules mentions something about bad grades in it. So, wrong answers, could also be a reason to punish someone."

Edmund stayed quiet for a moment and thought about it. While he was always up for something like this, he wasn't completely sure if it was appropriate to do with his students.

Sabina raised her hand as well, and Edmund nodded to give her permission to speak.

"That sounds fair," Sabina asked. "Else, only the people who know the answer, will answer, and you won't know if there is anyone in the classroom who didn't know it."

Again, Edmund didn't respond on this, but then Sandra heard him sigh, and he said, "If everyone is okay with this? Sure, why not?! Raise your hand if you agree with Sonja's proposal."

To Sandra's surprise, every hand in the classroom went up. She wondered if they were all that sure about themselves, or if the temptation of seeing the others naked had clouded their judgment.

"Okay then, it seems like everyone is game for it. However ... the clothes you lose, will stay in my classroom, and you can get your clothes back from Susie at the end of the day. Raise your hands if you still agree to these terms?" Edmund asked, and there was an intonation of daring them in his voice.

To Sandra's surprise, all of them agreed to it again, and she started to hope they weren't as smart as they thought they were. It seemed; she was getting as keen on seeing them naked, as them watching her naked body. 'This is going to be fun, ' Sandra thought.

"Do you still agree, if I tell you that you will need to strip down to your underwear, with the first mistake, and get naked when you make a second mistake?"

All hands stayed in the air.

"Okay, let's do it then," he responded and Sandra could hear some nervousness in his voice. Or ... was it ... horniness?

Sandra wasn't completely sure which it was, but she hadn't been fat off with her thoughts. At the moment, her teacher was wondering if anyone of them would end up half undressed, or fully naked, soon. Although, he was sure, he wouldn't get into trouble for doing this, because it was in his rights to punish students like this. The guidelines they had received from the school board, said that they could strip any of the students for the slightest of infraction, even for not paying attention during class. And failing a test was also a reason to strip them. Nowhere was said if this had to be an official test, or a test like he was conducting right now. And if he was really honest with himself, he had decided to do this to have some fun with Sandra after all. So, why couldn't he have some fun with the others as well? It's not that he stood behind those stupid new rules, but he was one of those people who believed that there was nothing wrong with people being naked in public. So, if he could abuse those rules, to show his students that being naked isn't that bad, he would gladly use them for his purpose.

"Okay, we will start with Nicole, and then go up the row and so on to the next row until everyone has had his turn. Everybody ready?" Edmund asked.

"YES!" a few of them shouted eagerly, which got them an admonishing look from Edmund, and then a smile.

"What is this?" Edmund asked Nicole and pointed at one of Sandra fingers.

"Ein Finger," Nicole answered.

He then pointed at another body part and the next student answered, "Ein Fingernagel."

And they went on with, "Ein Arm.", "Ein Ellenbogen.", "Eine Schulter."

Then Edmund squatted down and pointed at one of Sandra's feet.

"Ein Fuß", "Ein Zehe"

Edmund was now pointing at Sandra's ankle and looking at Martha in the back.

"Umm..." Martha let out. She knew the answer, but she was mad that her mother hadn't let her come to school naked. So, she decided to act as if she didn't know the answer to have at least some fun today at school. "I can't remember. Umm..."

"You have to answer now," Edmund insisted.

"I don't know; I'm sorry," Martha said.

"Well, you know what to do," Edmund told her.

Martha acted disappointed and then stood up next to her desk and started to undress. All eyes in the classroom were on her, and she had to act as if she didn't like to undress in front of her classmates. Her clothes landed on the ground, next to her desk, and with only her underwear still on; she sat down again.

Edmund then looked at Janet, and asked, "Well, what is this part of Sandra's body called?"

"Umm ... der Knöchel des Fußes," Janet answered, somewhat doubting her answer.

"I'll grant you that," Edmund responded smiling. "But the right word is 'Sprunggelenk' but some also say 'Fußknöchel', but the way you said it, was very cute."

Edmund then let his hand slide up to Sandra's shin and asked Freya for her answer.

"Schienbien!"

Sandra loved it how Edmund let his hand slide upwards again, towards her knee, instead of just pointing at it.

"Ein Knie," was Petra's answer.

Sandra bit on her lower lip, when Edmund's hand moved upwards onto her thigh.

"Femur?" Jimmy asked, more than he answered.

"That's the more medical word for the bone itself, but I'll accept it!" Edmund responded. He then moved his hand in between Sandra's legs, made Sandra spread her legs a little, and then he pinched her inner thigh. "How would yo call this?" he asked Frederik. Sandra squirmed a little and bit on her lower lip.

"I would say ... ihr innerer Oberschenkel," Frederik answered with a sigh. His mind had almost gone blank when he had seen his teacher pinch Sandra's lovely thigh and the lust she had shown about it for a moment. He secretly wished that it was he who was sliding his hand up Sandra's thigh, instead of his teacher.

"That's right," Edmund responded. "And Jimmy, 'Oberschenkel' was the word I was looking for with you as well."

Sandra wasn't paying too much attention anymore about what was said; she was just wondering where her teacher's hand would go next. She was hoping it would slide farther upwards, but when it did, it didn't go to where she had hoped for, but his hand went to her hip instead. Everybody had had their turn already, so it Nicole's turn again.

"Hüfte," Nicole answered.

Edmund's hand moved on top of Sandra's stomach. And he was surprised when he noticed how fast she was breathing; Sandra had managed to keep her breathing soundless, but her stomach now revealed to him that she had to be turned on by this, just like he had hoped she would be by sliding his hand up her leg. He was now standing next to her again, and softly massaged Sandra's tummy with his fingers.

He was looking at Sonja, and she was just staring back at him and Sandra. It wasn't until Edmund said, "Sonja, it's your turn," that she remembered she had to give her answer.

Sandra noticed how Sonja's eyes got bigger, and then she said, "Oh god! I can't remember. Umm ... Oh God!"

"I need your answer now," Edmund said.

"Oh God! It's at the tip of my tongue!" Sonja sounded panicky. How could it be that she couldn't remember the German word for 'stomach'? She has always been one of the best students in German class, and now her mind was blank.

"Answer now or you lose some of your clothes," Edmund urged her on.

Sonja let out a sigh, which came from deep inside of her. She then just stood up and started to strip. She couldn't believe it, she had suggested this because she was sure she would be one of the few who wouldn't lose any clothes, and now her mind had failed her, because she was feeling so horny from watching her teacher rub his hand over Sandra's body.

And when her clothes were gone, everyone who could see the bottom part of her panties, knew what had happened to her. There was a visible wet spot in the white panties she was wearing.

From the front of the classroom, Sandra could clearly see this, and she smiled knowingly at Sonja. Which made Sonja blush and hide her embarrassment by sitting down at her desk again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.