Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe
Chapter 92

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 92 - The story is about a girl and her friends and how they deal with the new laws about punishing students. It involves girls and boys being stripped naked for the duration of their punishment. And during that time, they can't cover up anywhere, while others are also allowed to order them around and even touch them with their hands.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   School  

All six of them suddenly felt the blood in their veins freeze.

'This isn't happening, ' Veronique thought. 'Fuck! How could I have been so stupid?'

All six of them, slowly looked at the guy who had shouted at them, and then ... Annemieke giggled and said, "Oh! Hi dad. We, um, ran into a few friends."

"Ran into?" he asked, sounding a lot less upset than before. He was even smiling while he was looking at all the naked flesh in front of him. "Is this the way you young people great each other these days?"

"Yep," Katrien giggled. "What else do you expect us to do when running into some naked friends?"

The man shook his head and said, "Well, I should have expected this from you two, but I have to confess, I would never have expected that you would dare to do this in public. I'm sure that this is still against the law, even with those funny new laws that they have to punish you guys."

Veronique felt tremendously relieved. She had expected to be in handcuffs by now, and dragged to the precinct, so she could be put on display in front of her colleagues. She was so relieved, that she didn't even mind that this guy was ogling her body. And when their eyes finally met, he asked, "Aren't you a bit old to be punished like this?"

"No ... sir," Veronique responded. "Well, I'm a bit older than the others, but my college also went along with those ADP rules, and ... I had the bad luck to be punished for the weekend."

"Hmm... ," he responded while scratching his chin. He knew that it was wrong to think this, but that college girl really looked very nice, and he couldn't help but wonder how his dick would feel inside that sweet pussy of hers.

"Why are you here?" Annemieke asked her dad, while she finally thought about covering her pussy with her skirt and closing her blouse.

"I just wanted to make sure you two were okay," he responded while he looked at the other fully naked girl, who was still sitting in front of his daughter. And then he looked at the two naked boys, who looked very guilty at him. "Who's idea was this anyway?"

"Oh, ours," Katrien responded and motioned with her dumb towards her sister. "Although, we hadn't expected that those two naked girls would want to return the favor like this."

The man looked at both naked girls, still sitting on the ground. "You two better get up," he suggested.

This finally snapped Sandra out of her daze, and she let Nico help her up from the ground. While she stood in front of this man, she felt her skin itching while his eyes went all of it. And then she remembered something. Her skin wasn't itching from him looking at her, but it was from all the sperm that was running down her body.

Her thoughts were confirmed when the man said, "God, you two look dirty." He then looked at the boys and added, "How many times did you come on those two poor girls?"

Nico started blushing even more, but Ricky responded unfazed, "Only two times. First, thanks to the help of your daughters, and secondly, because the scene was just too hot to keep it in."

At first, the guy was stunned by Ricky's bluntness, but then he started to chuckle and responded, "Well, you six sure looked very hot a moment ago. You're lucky that you guys weren't caught by a group of teenagers, because else we surely would have needed to call in the fire department to cool down all of you guys! This would have turned into a full-blown public orgy."

When Katrien and Anniemeke started laughing, it took a few seconds before the others joined in.

'Well, at least their dad's a good sport about this," Sandra thought. Without thinking, Sandra scratched her pussy when she felt something itching there. When she pulled her finger away, she noticed it was covered with sperm that had run down to it.

The guy also noticed it, and how the other, older girl's body, was as well being marked by sperm that was slowly running down her body. He then looked at his daughters and got a thought.

"Did you two have a good time?" he asked his daughters.

They smiled at him and Annemieke answered, "Yeah, a very nice time." Although, she stopped smiling when she noticed how her dad smiled back at her. 'Oh! Oh!'

"Well, you two better get undressed then, and give your clothes to your naked sticky friends," her dad told them.

Sandra immediately responded by saying, "They don't have to do that. We aren't allowed to wear any clothes."

"I know," the man said, "But I just thought you could use my daughters' clothes to wipe yourself clean. Or ... maybe you don't mind walking home, with your bodies covered with all that sticky stuff on it?"

Sandra looked down at her body, and saw how much of Nico's sperm was still covering her front. Her back, probably, wouldn't look much different. Well, she knew she couldn't show up at her home, looking like this. Although, she suspected that her parents, and the boy's mother, her aunt, would probably only find it very funny.

"Here, take it," Annemieke suddenly said to Sandra.

Sandra looked at the girl and noticed she was now also fully naked, and she was holding her clothes towards her. A little stunned, she accepted them, while she let her eyes go over the girl's naked body. 'Not bad, ' Sandra thought.

She used the girl's blouse to wipe off most of the sperm from the front of her body and then looked back at Annemieke, who was smiling at her.

Sandra threw the girl's skirt at her and said, "You can do my back."

Annemieke managed to catch her skirt and then waited for Sandra to turn around. Using her own skirt, she started to clean Sandra's back and took some extra time to wipe Sandra's butt cheeks.

While this was happening, Katrien was also cleaning Veronique's back with her own skirt. Veronique noticed how the girls' dad was constantly looking at her and the bulge at the front of his pants told a lot about what he was thinking.

Eventually, both Sandra's and Veronique's body was cleaned by Annemieke and Katrien. Those two girls were standing there now, looking at their dirty clothes. They weren't sure if they had to put them back on or just stay naked. The decision, however, was taken away from them when their dad said, "Give me those. I think you two need to be punished for what you did here."

"Okay, dad," Annemieke responded, sounding much too happy about it.

Their dad took their clothes and put them in a bag, which he had pulled out of his pocket, and then he told them, "Well, girls! Have a nice walk home!"

Annemieke's face suddenly became a lot less happy. "What? But..." she stammered.

Their dad was now going through his wallet, and he pulled some money out of it. "Here is some money for your bus fare."

He gave it to his other daughter, Katrien, who looked at it somewhat stunned.

"If you can have sex in public, then you can also get home naked! Don't you think so?" he asked his daughters.

Annemieke was the first one who recovered from their surprise, and answered, "Sure dad! No problem."

Well, it was going to be the first time that they would be walking in the streets naked, but it wasn't the first time they would be seen naked by others. They were nudists after all. Although, it was going to be the first time that they were going to take a bus ride with probably other people in it who weren't naked.

Their dad looked like he was about to walk away, when he looked back at his daughters and said, "If you want, you can stay with your friends for a while, but make sure you don't miss the last bus."

"Okay!" Annemieke sounded happy again. "Thanks!" she added.

He then walked away, but was stopped by Katrien.

"Here, take my shoes and socks as well," she said.

He looked at his daughter, now standing completely naked in front of him, and smiled. Not much later, Annemieke stood in front of him as well, holding up her shoes and socks.

"Have fun," he whispered to them and then turned around and walked away with all his daughters' clothes. He was sure that this wasn't much of a punishment for his daughters, but at the same time, he wondered how many of those teenagers that were punished like this, really thought about it as a punishment. Those four his daughters were with now, sure didn't look like they minded being punished like that. However, at the same time, he was also sure that not all of them would feel like this. His daughters were just good at sniffing out those who were like them and didn't mind some good healthy naked fun. God, he still couldn't believe he found his daughters with two other girls's faces between their legs while two boys were also having some fun with those sweet pussies of those two girls munching on her daughters' pussies. Why couldn't they have thought about this when he was going to school? He would have had a lot of fun with it as well. Well, at least, he was sure he would have some fun when he would get home. His wife was always up for some hanky panky, at all hours of the day.


Both naked girls turned around and looked at the others staring at them.

"What? Never seen naked girls before?" Annemieke quipped.

It made them all laugh for a moment, and then Sandra asked, "Are you guys okay with this?"

"Sure," Annemieke responded. "If I'm not mistaken, we already told you that we are nudists. So, this isn't that bad."

"Well, you two look nice like that," Ricky told them.

"Thank you kindly, Sir," Katrien joked and curtsied for them. Making a movement with her hands, as if she lifted her dress a little.

Eventually, the four naked girls ended up sitting on the bench again, while the two naked boys stood in front of them. Ricky, without any shame, while Nico felt very uncomfortable to be exposed like this. Especially, because he noticed that the girls' eyes sometimes went down to his penis. Not that they didn't do the same with Ricky, but he didn't mind them looking at Ricky's dick.

"So, that's your dad," Sandra started the conversation again.

"That's him, for sure," Annemieke jokingly nudged Sandra with her elbow.

"God, when he shouted at us, I thought we had been caught by some cops," Sandra confessed. "I already thought I was going to be punished for another week."

Annemieke giggled and said, "As if you wouldn't like that!"

"Um..." Sandra was lost for words for a moment.

"You don't have to tell us, but it is obvious that you like it!" Annemieke went on. "I'm sure that a girl who doesn't like this, wouldn't be so keen on having sex in public. Don't forget, it was you who suggested to have some fun with us, after we had some fun with the boys first. And..." she then quickly pulled on Sandra's nipple piercing, "these wouldn't look so perky, if you felt ashamed about being naked."

Sandra slapped Annemieke's hand away, playfully, and said, "Well, yours look as perky as mine."

"That's because I like it too," Annemieke giggled.

"God, you two are crazy," Nico gasped. Which he better hadn't done, because now the attention of both girls, and the others, were back on him again.

"Well, I can see that you don't like it," Annemieke said to his dick, which was hanging down very small and limply. "Your brother likes it a little more though! Although, I'd better scrap 'little' in my sentence, looking at that."

All eyes went to Ricky's dick, which was already somewhat erect again, and it got a lot bigger while all four girls looked at it. It made the girls, even Veronique, giggle.

"Hey," Ricky complained. "I'm sure if you four girls would have a dick; they would be pointing to the sky as well!"

Katrien lifted her legs, then laid one of her legs on the lap of Annemieke and also one on Veronique's and without shame used her hands to open her pussy and show it to Ricky, while saying, "As you can see, I'm very wet, so yes, I'm also feeling very excited about this."

This was all Ricky needed to get a full erection again.

"Thanks for the compliment," Katrien giggled while she closed her legs again, returning to her normal sitting position.

"Fuck!" Ricky cursed, "are all girls like you four?"

"No," Veronique finally joined the conversation. "To be honest, while I don't feel too bad about all of this, I'm also not feeling as relaxed about it as these three nymphs."

Ricky looked at Veronique's breasts, and asked, "Are you sure."

Veronique smiled at him and said, "It's not because my nipples are also perky, that it means that I'm not feeling somewhat awkward about this. To be really honest, I'm still feeling scared for being caught by some of my colleagues."

"Don't sweat it," Sandra said. "I told you already, if they would catch you, you won't be in trouble! Maybe they would take you to the precinct, to have some fun with you, but I'm sure they won't arrest you."

Veronique huffed and said, "It's not because you don't mind being naked at your school, that I would love to be naked at my work. I would lose all my credibility and all my chances for a promotion."

Sandra had to acknowledge it; Veronique was probably right about her chances for a promotion, especially if her superiors found out about this.

"Well, if that's the case," Annemieke said. "Maybe you guys should go home. I don't want you to get into trouble, because of this."

"That's probably best," Ricky added. "I think we have taken enough risks for one day."

"Hmm, you're probably right," Sandra had to admit, but didn't want to leave the other two girls on their own, and then she remembered something. "Hey, your dad said you could stay with us for a while. Do you want to join us at my home?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.