Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe - Cover

Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

Chapter 89

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 89 - The story is about a girl and her friends and how they deal with the new laws about punishing students. It involves girls and boys being stripped naked for the duration of their punishment. And during that time, they can't cover up anywhere, while others are also allowed to order them around and even touch them with their hands.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   School  

Sandra smiled when she came to a decision. She looked at Nico and noticed how tense he was. He was staring at her with eyes that told her that he was hoping for her to obey him.

The moment Sandra started to move on her bed, the sexual tension between them intensified. Sandra took her time, but eventually, her legs were hanging over the edge of her bed, with her toes pointing at Nico. He leaned in closer.

He swallowed when Sandra slowly started to open her legs for him. He couldn't believe it, but she was really going to do it. He could feel that his shorts were getting too small.

Again, Sandra took her time and Nico's eyes only got bigger while he focused his gaze between her legs.

By the time Sandra's legs were opened into a split, Nico's mouth was open as well, and he was breathing faster than before.

Sandra had trouble to fight her urge to burst out in laughter. She couldn't believe the effect she had on him, but she also wondered if he would be able to contain himself. She didn't want to encourage him to the point that he would want to fuck her, even when she felt herself all hot and bothered at the moment.

Both her hands were lying on her tummy, which went up and down in a rapid pace, and she seductively played with her navel piercing with her left hand, while her right hand slowly moved downwards towards her spread open pussy. By the way, how she was lying on her bed and looking at Nico's reactions; she noticed how her breasts were heaving from the deep breaths she took.

Nico's attention was focused between Sandra's hand slowly crawling downwards and her inviting moist pink pussy. And while he looked at her, he thought, 'God! Her pussy looks even wetter than that of my girlfriend did the other day.' And while he wasn't completely sure of it, he even thought that he could smell the aroma coming off of Sandra's pussy. She smelled nice!

Sandra's breathing got a little faster when her hand reached her mound. She thought she felt an itch coming from between her buttocks. It almost felt as if a little creature was crawling there. Of course, it wasn't a little creature but just Sandra's pussy fluids that were running down between her cheeks.

Nico was surprised when he noticed how Sandra's vagina slowly opened up as well for him. Inside of it, it was dark, but the part that did catch some light, showed him how inflamed her pussy hole was. It was even redder than Sandra's puffy lips.

When Sandra's middle finger reached her clitoris, Sandra gasped in surprise. She even lifted her ass up at the moment she touched it because of the electric shock that went through her whole body. She moaned while she fought her orgasm.

All of this almost made her deviate from her plan, but she sucked it up and slowly started to trace her swollen lips with her fingers. 'God! This feel so good!' Sandra thought while she fought the urge to really go for it.

When Sandra's middle finger finally reached the entrance to her vagina, she could feel how wet she really was. And now she understood why she had felt that itchy feeling between her butt cheeks. She was dripping wet!

Chewing on her lower lip, she looked at Nico and noticed that he looked like he was about to burst into flames. It was more than obvious how in lust he was for her, and then ... she turned her hand, laid the back of it on top of her sopping pussy and flipped him the bird.

Nico looked up at Sandra's face, and noticed that she was smiling.

"What?" he asked her.

"Did you really think I would stick anything in my pussy because you asked me to?" she mocked him panting.

He smiled back at her and responded, "No! But you already did a lot more than I had expected you would! And I have to say, 'You have a really nice pussy!' And because of it, I think I'm going to shave my girlfriends pussy this week."

Sandra kept her legs spread and moved her hand away, "So, you like this look?"

Nico looked at Sandra's pussy again and said, "I sure do!" He then smelled the air very theatrical and said, "and it smells really good, as well."

"It's smells even better up close," Sandra teased him.

He just smiled at her and responded, "Does it now!" He then slipped off of the chair, and crawled towards her, expecting her to close her legs and to try to get away from him.

Instead, Sandra didn't do that but just kept lying there with her legs wide open. Her vagina even winked a few times at him, as if it was inviting him in.

Nico slowly moved closer towards Sandra, and his eyes were glued on that sweet pussy of his cousin. If only he had looked at her eyes, he would probably have known that something was up.

Sandra was intently looking at him, waiting for the right moment to close the trap on him. She could feel how her pussy was throbbing and for a moment, she thought about Frederik. She was sure that if he had been here, she would have begged him to fuck her, hard! However, that wasn't what she was planning for Nico. No, fucking was out of the question. However, the thing she had in mind for him, was something else that probably would give him still some joy.

Sniffing the air, Nico noticed that he really liked how Sandra's pussy smelled. It was an odor that was somewhat overwhelming, but at the same time, very nice. While he kept on looking at that dripping wet pussy in front of him, he also noticed how Sandra's stomach moved up and down in a rapid pace. He was sure that she was as excited about this as he was. The shorts he was wearing were really way too small, and it even hurt a little to move. However, he wasn't planning to set his snake free.

His nose was now only a few centimeters away from Sandra's pussy, and he licked his lips from excitement. He was contemplating to swipe his tongue over her pussy, to taste it as well, but he wasn't sure how Sandra would respond to this. Until now, it had all been playful and none physical.

"So, how does it smell now?" Sandra asked with a husky voice.

He tried to answer, but noticed he had trouble speaking. He swallowed and then managed to say, "Heavenly."

"Well, if it smells so nice, then ... take a big whiff of it," Sandra said while he grabbed his hair with her hands and pressed his face against her pussy.

Nico tried to pull away, but was stopped when Sandra wrapped her legs around his head, trapping his face against her juicy pussy. He could feel how her secretions were being smeared all over his face. All the struggling he did, didn't get his head free, but only made more of Sandra's juices sticking to his face. At least, while he didn't like to be trapped like this, it wasn't that bad. And then, he decided to see how far Sandra would let him go. And instead of trying to get out from between her legs, he positioned his mouth on top of Sandra's slit and stuck his tongue out.

Sandra gasped the moment she felt how Nico's tongue started to lick her pussy. It made her clamp her legs even tighter, pressing Nico's face harder against her pussy. His tongue found its way inside her vagina, and Sandra moaned when she felt how a part of Nico's face rubbed over her clitoris.

'Oh My God!' Sandra thought while she moaned. 'This feels good! I ... I am ... Oh!'

"WHAT IS GOING ON IN HERE?" Charles shouted at them when he entered Sandra's bedroom.

A rush of adrenaline went through Sandra's body the moment she heard her dad's voice, and she let out a loud moan while she squirted her love juices all over Nico's face.

Nico started coughing when some of Sandra's fluids went into the wrong pipe. Because his mouth was still on top of Sandra's pussy, the vibrations of his coughing gave her another orgasm, but this time, she didn't squirt. At least, this second orgasm made Sandra relax her legs, and he could finally pull his face away from Sandra's overflowing pussy.

He looked, while still coughing, at Sandra lying on her bed in front of him. She had her arms and legs spread, and it was obvious she was enjoying the afterglow of her orgasm. She looked pretty like that.

But then he remembered that voice that had shouted something at them, and he looked up and saw Charles standing at the door opening of Sandra's room. 'Oh! Oh!' he thought.


Charles had to do his best to keep a straight face while he looked at Nico sitting in between Sandra's legs. He couldn't believe he had walked in on Nico eating out his daughter. Although, before he had disturbed them, he had watched them for a little while. At first, he had noticed how Nico had been struggling to get his head out from between Sandra's legs. But then he had also noticed how Nico suddenly had stopped struggling and how the boy had started to munch on his daughter's pussy. That was the moment, he had decided to stop them, before it went too far between them. However, he hadn't expected his daughter to climax the moment he had shouted at them.

Nico was the first one who recovered from his little mishap with Sandra's juices. He was still sitting on the floor and looked up with shock at Sandra's father. While Charles' face showed him that he was mad at them, the man's eyes told him something else. It was very confusing for Nico. He quickly glanced at Sandra, and noticed that she was still lying on her bed, with her legs open so her pussy was still in full view.

"Can you explain yourself, young man?" Charles asked Nico.

"Um ... It's not ... what you think..." Nico answered.

"So ... you weren't going down on my daughter then?" Charles said with mock, and a hint of fun, in his voice.

"No ... well ... yeah ... I mean no," Nico stammered. "We ... it ... Oh God!"

"What's your mother going to think about this?" Charles said with a slight smile on his face.

Nico just sat there, staring up at Charles with no clue left what to say.

Charles noticed that Sandra finally had closed her legs, and that she was now also looking at him.

"So, young lady! Can you explain all of this?" Charles asked while frowning at her.

Sandra just smiled, while still a little panting, and answered, "I was just playing a prank on him."

"A prank?" Charles acted surprised. "In my time, this was called oral sex! Not a prank!"

"Oh dad!" Sandra giggled. "I was only teasing him, but I think we both went a little too far."

"A little too far? He made you come, and you call that 'going a little too far.'"

Sandra started laughing, which made Charles and Nico look at her as if she had a screw loose. It only made Sandra laugh even harder.

"Son! Get up!" Charles told Nico.

"Um..." Nico let out. He wasn't sure if getting up right now was a good idea.

"NOW!" Charles told him.

"Yes, Sir!" Nico quickly said and got up from the floor. He noticed how Charles' eyes were looking down at something. He also looked down and noticed how his shorts were tenting. He quickly covered himself.

Charles did his best, but now he also couldn't hold it back anymore and started laughing.

Nico was completely baffled while Charles and Sandra kept on laughing. He just stood there and looked at them with a puzzled look on his face.

It took both of them at least a minute to stop laughing and then Charles finally said, "Nico ... it's okay! I'm not mad at you or Sandra. To be honest, when I came up here to get you two because dinner is almost ready, I had a feeling I would catch you two in some compromising way. I'm already happy it was only this and not with you screwing her."

Nico's mouth dropped open by what Charles said. Did he really say, 'screwing her!'.

Charles looked at his naked daughter, who was now lying on her side, resting her head on her left hand while smiling at him.

He just shook his head and said, "You two better freshen up before you come downstairs, or they all will know what you two have been doing."

Sandra looked at Nico's face and said, "He sure looks like a drowned cat!"

"As if your pussy doesn't look the same," Charles countered Sandra's joke.

He should have expected this from her, but he was still surprised when Sandra opened her legs. He saw how Sandra looked at her own pussy, and then his daughter said, "She sure looks abused." Sandra then looked up at Nico, who was again staring at her pussy and told him, "You naughty boy! See what you have done to me."

Nico's face just turned crimson red while he kept on looking at Sandra beautiful slit.

"Be down in two minutes," Charles told them both. "Or I'll send Veronique after you two, so she can punish you firmly!"

"Yes, please!" Sandra cooed.

"Oh God!" Charles sighed. "What's this world coming to."

He then turned around and walked away. They could hear him snicker.


Nico sighed in relief when Charles was gone.

"Fuck! I thought he would kill me for this," Nico said.

Sandra just chuckled and said, "Don't worry about my dad. He's not mad at us, because else my ass would have looked much redder by now."

"What?!" Nico asked surprised. "Does he spank you sometimes?"

'Only if!' Sandra thought but said. "Of course not, I was just joking. But trust me, he isn't mad."

"So ... um..." Nico started to say when he looked at Sandra. "Do you always squirt when you come?"

Sandra shook with her head and said, "No, but I think my dads voice pushed so much adrenaline through my body that I had one of those special orgasms I have sometimes. I hope I didn't gross you out!"

"Nah," Nico smiled. "But I wasn't expecting you to do that. I almost chocked on it."

"I'm sorry!" Sandra responded with a smile as well. "Come! Let's get cleaned up, so we can go downstairs."

Nico helped Sandra off of her bed, by lending her a hand to pull her up, and together they walked towards the bathroom.

While Nico washed his face, Sandra washed her pussy in front of him. This didn't help to get his hard-on down. Although, he did manage to adjust his dick in his shorts so it was lying flat against his body instead of sticking out and tenting his shorts.

"Do you need some help with that?" Sandra asked jokingly.

Nico thought about it for a moment and then answered, "Better not. I don't want your dad catching us again with you with my dick in your hands."

"Who said anything of using my hands?" Sandra kept on teasing him.

Nico sighed and said, "Let's go downstairs before I do something I will regret later."

"Hmm, you're probably right," Sandra had to confess. While she didn't feel as horny as before, she still was aroused enough to do things she probably better avoided of doing with Nico.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.