Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe - Cover

Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

Chapter 84

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 84 - The story is about a girl and her friends and how they deal with the new laws about punishing students. It involves girls and boys being stripped naked for the duration of their punishment. And during that time, they can't cover up anywhere, while others are also allowed to order them around and even touch them with their hands.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   School  

"What the fuck!" Nicole gasped when she saw Sandra and Evy reach the top of the stairs. Both girls looked at her. Nicole just stood there, mouth wide open in surprise while only wearing a towel. "Why are you..." she started to say, but didn't finish her question.

"My shorts were getting wet," Evy answered smiling, "So, I just got rid of them."

"But..." Nicole stammered.

"And now, I'm going to take this lovely girl to my shower to give her a good rubdown."

Nicole didn't know what to say. Although, she should have known better. Evy was just the kind of girl who would take advantage of one of those ADP students. However, Nicole had to confess, it didn't seem like Sandra was troubled with it.

Evy just giggled and then said, "Just go and get ready for your date, and I'll take really good care of her." And then, Evy slapped Sandra's ass, hard enough, to make her jump.

"Don't worry," Sandra responded while rubbing her spanked cheek. "I'll take care of your friend as well. She has a very dirty pussy, but I'm sure I will manage to get it clean."

Nicole let out a sigh and said, "You two are ... oh forget it! Just go do your thing while I get dressed!"

"That's the idea!" Evy said smiling, turned around and started to pull Sandra towards the bathroom.

Nicole kept on looking at both of them. She wondered how Evy always managed to get those girls to do whatever she wanted to do. Although, in Sandra's case, it was probably as much her idea as it was Evy's.

'Fuck, they both look so hot!' Nicole thought while she looked at those wiggling naked asses walking away from her. She let out a sigh, turned around and went into the bedroom where Evy had already laid out a dress for her.


Once Sandra and Evy were inside the bathroom, Evy let go of Sandra's hand and quickly removed her last remaining piece of clothing. It landed on the floor and without further ado, she grabbed Sandra's hand again and pulled her towards the shower cabin. It was a huge one and could easily hold four people and still leave them enough room to wash themselves, or fool around in it.

Evy pushed a button that was on the wall, and water started to spray on their bodies. Not only from above, but also from several sides of the cabin.

However, for the moment, Evy didn't have any plans about washing herself or Sandra; she just took Sandra in her arms.

"Is it okay if I kiss you?" Evy asked Sandra.

Sandra just smiled, moved her head closer, and then they started kissing. Sandra noticed that Evy's lips lasted like strawberries, and not only that, but also that Evy was a very good kisser.

While they kissed, Evy let her hands roam over Sandra's ass and squeezed both cheeks. Sandra pushed her arms in between their bodies and started to rub Evy's breasts. And when her fingers found Evy's nipples, she started to play with them. They were little but hard, and Sandra's noticed how Evy moaned while she kept on kissing.

When they finally broke their kiss, Evy started to kiss Sandra's neck and then kissed her way down. At Sandra's left breast, she took the nipple piercing she found there between her teeth and pulled on it. Sandra hummed softly when Evy did this. And then Evy took Sandra's whole nipple and even her areola in her mouth and sucked on it. Sandra moaned a little louder when Evy did this. And when Evy bit on Sandra's nipple, not too hard, but also not too softly, Sandra tilted her head upwards and moaned loudly. That last little nibble on her nipple made her pussy spasm from pleasure.

Evy stayed a few more seconds nibbling on Sandra's nipple, and then, instead of kissing her way towards Sandra's other nipple, just kissed her way down. She gave little kisses all over Sandra's tummy, which tickled a little. And then, Evy licked at Sandra's belly button, which made Sandra giggle.

Sandra loved it how playful Evy was, but she also wanted Evy to go faster towards the spot she knew the girl was kissing her way to. Sandra already opened her legs a little more, even before Evy had reached her mound.

Evy gave a few little kisses on Sandra's mound and then slowly moved down towards Sandra's most sensitive spot. Evy could feel how Sandra's body was quivering when she got closer to it.

Not wasting anymore time, Evy used her tongue to move the hood piercing out-of-the-way and then sucked Sandra's hard little clit into her mouth. Sandra moaned loudly while her whole body started to shake.

A little love bite on Sandra's clitoris and Sandra went of like a firecracker. She screamed it out from pleasure while all muscles in her body tensioned up. Evy kept licking Sandra's clit, in a very fast pace, and she made Sandra have orgasm after orgasm.

Sandra kept screaming from pleasure the whole time, and Sandra even used her hands to push Evy's face firmly against her pussy. It made it more difficult for Evy to breath, but she didn't stop licking at that little nub in front of her. Sandra could feel how another mind-blowing orgasm took control of her body, and it made her legs shake even more.

Eventually, Sandra had to pull Evy's face away from her pussy, because it was getting too much for her. And then, she just dropped to the floor of the shower cabin because she had no strength left in her legs.

Evy cuddled up against Sandra and they both just lay there while the water was still falling over their bodies. Sandra's chest heaved rapidly, and she was panting loudly.

It took some time for Sandra to get down from her high and to recuperate from all those orgasms. When Evy noticed that Sandra was getting more responsive again, she whispered in her ear, "I love girls who are as dirty as you."

"Dirty?" Sandra asked surprised.

"Yeah, tasting all salty from their sweat. Even the shower couldn't wash it all away in time."

"Oh! Okay!" Sandra said relieved. "I thought you were saying my pussy had a nasty taste because it was filthy!"

"Nah! Your pussy tasted very nice!" Evy said while she kissed Sandra's shoulder.

Sandra responded by pulling Evy closer, and then she kissed her on the mouth. Sandra could still taste her own pussy on Evy's lips.

"So, is it now my turn to go down on you?" Sandra asked jokingly.

"You don't have to, if you don't want to," Evy responded.

Sandra pushed Evy on her back and then went sitting on the woman's tummy. They both stared in each other's eyes for a moment. It was a bit more difficult for Evy to keep her eyes open, because of the water that kept on falling on her face.

Sandra leaned over and then French kissed Evy. Their breasts squeezed against each other, and Sandra stretched herself out on top of Evy's body. Evy didn't complain about it, because Sandra didn't weigh that much. Sandra stopped French kissing Evy, and then started on her way down Evy's body. Kissing and licking Evy's skin while moving downwards.

Sandra also decided to have some fun with Evy's nipple, but she did it differently. Sandra laid her head on one breasts and then started to play with the nipple in front of her. Rolling and pulling on it with her fingers. While Sandra did this, Evy was making soft little squeals every time Sandra pulled on her nipple, and making humming sounds when Sandra rolled the little nub between her fingers.

"Your nipples are beautiful," Sandra said. "Small, but very perky!"

"Thanks! I loved yours too, but why have you pierced yours?" Evy managed to say between giggles and gasps.

Sandra blew in the direction of Evy's nipple, and noticed the little bumps from the areola getting bigger.

"I thought it would be fun," Sandra answered.

"And ... is it more fun?"

"Yes!" Sandra giggled. "A lot of fun!"

Evy moved her hand towards Sandra's breasts and started to play with one of the piercings.

"Does it give you a lot of pleasure?"

"For me it does," Sandra answered.

"How do you mean, 'For you it does'?" Evy asked surprised.

"I've read that it's not the same for all girls. With some, their nipples get less sensitive after they have been pierced. For me, it was the opposite."

Evy pulled on the piercing, which made Sandra moan again. Sandra then slapped Evy's hand away and said, "I'm going for the honey pot now!"

"Finally!" Evy let out with some fun in her voice.

Sandra gave both nipples from Evy a parting kiss, and then scooted down Evy's body. Kissing and licking Evy's tummy, like she had done with her.

Reaching Evy's mound, Sandra noticed how the little patch of hair stuck out against Evy's skin. Sandra kissed the skin around it towards Evy's pussy. Sandra could already smell the odor of arousal coming from it.

While Evy had gone straight for Sandra's clit, Sandra decided she wanted to inspect the girl's pussy with her tongue first. And so, she licked past Evy's clit and started to lick up and down Evy's pussy. Pushing her tongue in between the plump juicy lips she found there. Sandra had to swallow a few times from all the juices and water she was lapping up with her tongue.

Sandra hummed in appreciation. Evy's juices tasted nice. Again, a little salty, but mixed with a flavor that she couldn't name. Although, Sandra had now tasted a few pussies, so that she could say that they all tasted a little different. A funny thought popped up in her mind. She envisioned a game show where contestants had to taste different pussies and then had to guess which pussy was from their girlfriend.

Evy's moaning brought Sandra back to the moment, and Sandra started to lick more fiercely at Evy's pussy, sticking her tongue sometimes inside Evy's open vagina. And then, Sandra decided it was time to go for the Evy's pleasure button.

Teasingly licking her way up towards Evy's clitoris, sometimes even biting the girl's outer lips softly, she reached the place that she started to think of as the most important part of a woman's body.

She noticed that Evy's clitoris was completely hidden behind that little piece of skin that covered it. She used her fingers to expose Evy's clitoris, and then she teasingly licked at it a few times. Each time, Evy responded with a moan and by thrusting her pussy upwards against Sandra's face.

And then, Sandra started to suck on the little nub and lick it with the tip of her tongue.

Evy curved her back and moaned louder. Evy managed to lay her legs on Sandra's back, and because of this, Sandra's face was pressed against Evy's pussy. While Sandra kept on licking Evy's clitoris, her chin was pressed against the rest of that sweet pussy. Sandra wasn't sure if it was water of Evy's juices that were dripping from her chin.

And then, Evy's legs squeezed even harder, and her whole body started to quiver. Evy was orgasming, but she didn't scream like Sandra had done. Sandra only knew for sure that Evy was coming, because from how Evy's pussy was quivering against her chin.

Sandra tried to keep licking Evy's clitoris, but at the same time, she also tried to lap some of Evy's juices up. The new load of juices that Evy had released tasted even better than those that had been covering her pussy before.

When Evy was at the end of her orgasm, her body relaxed and her legs fell off of Sandra's back. This was the signal for Sandra to stop licking. She lifted her head away and then stared at Evy's pussy. It was still quivering, and she could see how Evy's vagina contracted and relaxed constantly. It almost looked like it was gasping for air.

Sandra climbed her way back up and when they were back face to face, Evy smiled at Sandra and said, "You must have done this before!"

Sandra returned the smile and said, "A few times."

"Only a few? Fuck! Your tongue must be made of something magical."

Sandra got an inspiration and stuck her tongue out at Evy. The tip of her tongue barely touched Evy's lips. However, Evy thought she knew what Sandra wanted to do and started to suck on it.

Evy made a throaty hmm-sound, and then pulled away and said, "Yep! Magic!"

It made them both laugh while they cuddled each other. Evy had some trouble letting go of Sandra, but she knew that it was time to take a real shower now. Especially, if Sandra didn't want to walk around, smelling like she had had sex just recently!


They both got up from the shower floor and then Evy was startled by something moving. She looked at the door opening of the bathroom, and saw Nicole standing there. She was leaning against the door frame and looking at both of them with dreamy eyes. She was now wearing a very sexy black dress, and nothing else it seemed.

"How long have you been standing there?" Evy wanted to know.

Nicole suddenly looked as if she had been caught doing something naughty and answered, "Um ... a little after I heard Sandra scream."

Evy and Sandra looked at each other, as if both of them got the same thought at the same time, and then Sandra asked, "Did you like what you saw?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.