Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe - Cover

Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

Chapter 76

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 76 - The story is about a girl and her friends and how they deal with the new laws about punishing students. It involves girls and boys being stripped naked for the duration of their punishment. And during that time, they can't cover up anywhere, while others are also allowed to order them around and even touch them with their hands.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   School  

From the moment the game started, Sandra tried to keep her full attention at it. However, it was more difficult than she had expected. Mostly, because some of the supporters had walked to her side of the field and were now standing almost next to her and shouting things at her or making comments about her body.

Sandra could constantly hear things like, "Nice ass!", "Shake that booty at us!", "Come on guy, give her a good spanking!" That last remark was meant for the boy standing next to her, of course.

Sandra was happy that he didn't act on it. Although, he did stay closer to her than most players normally did and only tried to get away from her when the ball moved into their direction. Then it was Sandra, who had to run after him, with those guys standing to the side always hooting at her.

During the few actions, she was involved in; she always managed to hinder the guy she had to cover and keep him away from her goalie.

After a while, it became obvious to her that his boy with her was a little shy. Not too much, but just enough to make him hesitate to get more hands-on with her. Although, by now, she noticed that he sometimes brushed with the back of his hand over her hips or her thighs.

And then, finally, he found the courage to talk to her.

"So, um, why did you get punished?" he asked her when the ball was on the other side of the field at his team's side.

"I complained about all of this on the Internet," Sandra answered his question, while keeping her attention on the ball as well.

"Oh! I'm sorry," he said and sympathized with her situation. "This means; you have to be like this for a whole week?"

"Uh-huh, I have been like this since Monday already. Well, a little more naked than right now," Sandra tried to joke to ease the tension between them. It was obvious he still felt uneasy because he was standing next to a naked girl. The fact that those boys along the line kept on calling nasty things towards her and making sexual suggestions he had to do with her didn't help the situation at all.

"Shit, that has to be rough on you," he said and swallowed audibly while trying to ignore those friends of him along the line. It bothered him that they kept on telling him what he had to do with her. Some of those things were really nasty, he thought.

He tried to smile at her, but his smile looked so awkwardly. She couldn't believe he was more nervous about this than she was. In fact, Sandra didn't feel nervous anymore, because she was too concentrated on the game.

When the ball moved towards them, she was the first one to react. She intercepted the ball and then passed it to the right midfielder.

When she was standing next to him again, he said, "How do you manage to keep your attention to the game?"

Sandra shrugged and answered, "I'm used of being naked all the time. So, it doesn't bother me anymore."

It looked like he had something on his mind, but didn't know how to say or ask her what he wanted to know for a while, and then he finally stammered, "Um ... I know the rules of ADP ... and ... um ... I know ... that I can ... well ... um ... touch you. But still, I would like your permission first before I ... um ... touch you. So ... um ... can I?"

Sandra laughed internally because of the way how he was asking her this, and she couldn't help herself and teased him by asking, "And if I would say, 'no', what would you do then?"

"Well ... Then I wouldn't touch you, of course," he answered and sounded very earnest about it.

Sandra's smile became more wicked, and then she sexually said, "You can touch me if you want."

"Really?" he let out surprised.

"Really!" she giggled.

He swallowed, looked down at Sandra's ass, and then placed his left hand on her right butt cheek. He did it very gently as if he was afraid he would break her.

Sandra liked his warm hand on her ass. And the fact that those boys along the line whooped at them when they saw him touching her, made it even more pleasurable for Sandra. God, I'm such an exhibitionist, she thought and smiled while she felt her internal fire raise a notch or two.

The guy became a little more touchy and started to rub his hand over her ass. He blurted out, "This feels so good. I think I would never be able to keep my hands to myself if you would be around me all the time."

"I noticed," Sandra said and shook with her ass a little to entice him even more. It made his hand slide over her whole behind.

"I hope you don't mind me saying this, but you have a really nice ass."

"Thanks," Sandra said giddily.

At this point, their conversation stopped, because the ball came towards them again. The left midfielder from the opposing team had managed to get past the guy, who had to cover him, and he was running towards Sandra and the guy rubbing her ass.

Sandra quickly looked to her left, noticed that one of the center fullbacks was moving towards her position, and so she decided to try to stop the guy who was running towards her, leaving the guy she had to cover behind. She immediately missed the feeling of his warm hand on her behind.

The guy running towards her was looking for someone to pass the ball to, but then he started to smile at Sandra and kept on running towards her. It seemed he was going to try to pass her.

Sandra concentrated on his movements and wasn't planning to let him pass. He made a few feints, which made Sandra spread her legs a little in anticipation to block his path. From how he was running towards her; she was sure that he wouldn't try to pass the ball anymore.

In a last attempt to confuse her, the guy pretended a move to her left, but at the last second moved to her right.

Sandra saw this move coming from far away and just extended her right foot towards the ball. She had timed it just right, and her foot connected with the ball and blocked it completely.

However, she didn't expect his next move. He just didn't stop running and collided frontally with her on purpose. Both of them fell to the ground. She fell backwards, and he landed on top of her.

The referee whistled for a foul. Although, Sandra didn't know if the ball would be for her or for this guy lying on top of her. Their faces were almost touching each other.

"Hey," the guy said smiling. "Thanks for breaking my fall!"

"Get off of me," Sandra demanded.

The guy placed his hands on both sides next to Sandra's body, and slowly pushed himself away from her. She couldn't get up because he was still blocking her, and she had to wait until he was standing between her legs. She noticed he was looking down at her, straight at her pussy. She was sure that with her legs spread like this, she didn't leave anything to his imagination.

He smiled down at her and then extended his hand towards her to help her up.

Sandra accepted his gesture and let him pull her up from the ground. Facing each other, the guy said, "Thanks for letting me have a good look at you! I wished all girls would wear this."

Before he turned around and ran away, he blew her a kiss.

"Are you okay?" Sandra heard the guy, she had to cover, ask her.

"Yes, I'm fine," Sandra answered when she turned around. He was holding the ball in his hands and gave it to her before he ran away.

Sandra quickly dropped the ball to the ground, checked where her teammates were and kicked it towards the captain of the team, who stood free around the middle circle.

After this, her touchy friend returned.

"You have some grass sticking to your ass, let me take care of it," he offered.

Before Sandra could respond, he was already slapping her ass softly, to remove that grass off of it. The boys along the line went crazy.

"There, that's better," he said happily.

"Um ... thanks," Sandra let out with a sigh. She was surprised how this little soft spanking turned her on even more.

"So, what's your name?" the guy asked.

"Sandra ... And you?"

"I'm Leonardo, but everyone calls me Leo."

The ball was now going towards the opponents' goal and both of them slowly jogged towards the middle of the field.

While they ran like this, Leo placed his hand on her butt again.

"Are you going to do this the whole game?" Sandra asked him cheekily.

"Um ... Maybe," he answered not completely sure of himself.

"Well, you know I can't object about it. Being in my position."

This made Leo smile, "I know." And then he softly squeezed Sandra's butt.

The striker of Sandra's team kicked the ball towards the goal, but the goalie managed to block his attempt.

Because of this, Leo had to let go of Sandra's ass,. He now had to concentrate on the game again, if the ball would be kicked towards him.

This went on, for the most part of the first half of the game. Every time the ball was away from them; Leo was rubbing Sandra's ass and the further they got into the game, the friskier he became with her. Although, he only concentrated on her ass. Now and then, he also slipped a finger in between the crack of her ass and even started to explore her asshole a little. However, he didn't push his finger inside of it, but Sandra could clearly feel that it would eventually happen, because he constantly increased the pressure on it. It was obvious he had overcome his shyness and now tried to have as much fun with this as he could get. It made Sandra wonder how much experience he had with girls.

All of this didn't go unnoticed by the guys standing along the line, and they kept on calling out suggestions towards Leo. They especially wanted him to start rubbing her pussy as well. However, he didn't listen to them, and Sandra was very happy about this. Because, all the attention her ass had gotten, turned her on immensely. She was sure that she had to be dripping wet by now, from how her pussy was tingling. She didn't dare to touch herself or even look down at her pussy, but she was sure that her outer labia had to be turning red from all the blood that was rushing towards it.

Sandra was sure, that if he would dare to rub her pussy, he would probably rub her to an orgasm in no time. Especially, if he would try to reach her clitoris with his fingers. She was sure that it was still accessible under the tape that was covering it.

Another thing Sandra started to notice, was that she was always disappointed when the ball came into their direction, and he had to let go of her ass. At least, all the extra activities she was enduring ... loving ... didn't influence her game, for now.

Time after time, she managed to foul the attack from the opponents. Which made them start to try to attack from the other side, more often, giving Leo even more time to play with her ass.

Both teams seemed evenly matched, the ball was going from one side of the field to the other, and both teams had managed a few shots in the direction of the goal, but none had passed the goalies yet.

It was obvious to the onlookers, that one of the teams would score, very soon. The opportunities both teams got started to add up, and it would only take one good shot from someone to make the ball to end up in one of the goals.

And then it eventually happened; an attack of the opposing team had been blocked, and the ball had been played in the direction of Dina. She had outran the guy covering her and even while dribbling the ball, Dina managed to keep ahead of him. The striker was running in the center field toward the goal, and Dina had noticed him. When she passed the ball to him, curving the ball nicely through the air. He managed to connect with his foot against it, mid-air, and the ball flew towards the goal with so much speed, that the goalie couldn't react fast enough to block it.

The moment the ball touched the goal's net; they all started to celebrate. Sandra did it by jumping up and down while shouting. And while Leo was disappointed that they stood behind now, he also was happy about looking at Sandra's body and how her breasts moved on her chest while she was jumping.

Every team had to position themselves on their side again and then the game went on. The opposing team tried a fast break, but it was easily stopped. After this, Leo joined Sandra again.

He smiled at her and said, "I don't know if I have to be sad or happy for you guys scoring."

Sandra frowned inquiringly at him, showing him that she didn't understand his reasoning behind what he had said.

"Seeing you jump up and down, was very ... um ... nice," he explained.

"Oh, I can imagine that," Sandra giggled.

Again, his hand landed on her ass, and he went on with rubbing it warm for her. And yes, her asshole also got some visitors, now and then.

Not much later, the referee whistled an end to the first half of the game.

"I hope they won't replace you," Leo said.

"Don't worry, I should be in for the whole game," Sandra told him smiling.

"Sweet!" he eagerly responded and slapped her ass softly.

They walked together towards the changing room, and she noticed that a few guys of his team looked a little annoyed at Leo. They probably must also have noticed what had been going on between them, and they were probably jealous that they weren't the guy who could have his hands on her all the time.

Although, a few of the guys of the opposing team also had gotten a little frisky with her during the first half of the game. One of them even had gotten a foul against him, because he had pushed himself away from her. He had done this, by first placing a hand on one of her breasts, to push him off against her. But not before he had given her breast a squeeze, of course. It had also been the first time during the game, that Sandra was glad that the referee had made sure those guys couldn't grab her nipple rings. She didn't want to think about what could happen if one of those guys' fingers would get stuck in them when they pushed themselves away from her. That would probably be very painful and maybe even tear her nipple. It made her think that it would probably be time to replace her permanent piercings with the kind that she could take out when she had to be involved in sports. It was something she hadn't thought about before today.


When they ran inside, Sandra told her coach that she had to go for a pee. It was a lie, of course, because she didn't have to go. However, during the game, she had been thinking about doing this, so she could get herself off before it would happen on the field.

She sure felt very horny by now, and that's why she had decided to rub herself one off before Leo would do it by rubbing her ass on the soccer field. Well, maybe he wouldn't manage to get her off that way, but Sandra didn't want to take a risk because she got a feeling that before the end of the game, he would eventually try to rub her pussy as well. He sure had gotten less and less shy about what he was doing to her so far. The tip of his finger has even penetrated her asshole at the end of the first half. Not that he had pushed his finger all the way in, but she was sure that he had managed to get the tip of his finger inside of her for a fraction of a second when the referee blew his whistle at the end.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.