Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe - Cover

Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

Chapter 63

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 63 - The story is about a girl and her friends and how they deal with the new laws about punishing students. It involves girls and boys being stripped naked for the duration of their punishment. And during that time, they can't cover up anywhere, while others are also allowed to order them around and even touch them with their hands.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   School  

Jim gave the two naked girls in the boat a last look over and then turned around to have a better look at the other girl they had caught. He smiled when he saw that she was still struggling in between his two friends. The look in her eyes told him that she was scared for what could happen to her.

He walked up to her and started smiling when he stood right in front of her. Janet stopped struggling and looked back at him. She looked even more afraid now, and he wondered if she would start crying again. Well, he hadn't seen her cry, obviously, but the streaks on her cheeks gave away that she must have been crying a moment ago.

"So!" Jim let out and then asked, "Why aren't you naked like your friends?"

Janet looked at him with big open eyes and couldn't think straight because of all the nasty things she was thinking those boys could do to her. The thing that scared her the most, of course, was that she was afraid they would rape her as well, and she was sure it would hurt like hell, because she was still an intact virgin. The thought that it would even be bad for Sandra and Melinda didn't cross her mind anymore.

"Did the cat get your tongue?" he asked, accompanied with another chuckle.

"Um ... no!" Janet managed to say with a trembling voice.

"Well then?"

"My friends are being punished, I'm not!"

Jim just smiled with her answer. It was what he already had been thinking, but he just wanted to see if Janet would be able to answer him or if she would be too scared to even utter a sound.

He moved a little closer towards her and then placed his right hand on her left hip.

Janet tried to pull her body away from his touch, but those two strong boys holding her made sure she couldn't escape it.

Jim started to move his hand slowly up along the side of Janet's body. Even through all her clothes, he could feel that she was very slim, and that she probably had to be very fit. Well, her body sure felt very firm under his touch.

Janet clenched her teeth together because she didn't want to start screaming and give him the satisfaction of breaking her. She again tried to get loose, but whatever she tried; it was all in vain.

Jim, however, didn't hesitate and just went further up with his hand until he was cupping Janet's breast. He squeezed it softly and enjoyed the softness of it. He couldn't be completely sure of it, but he thought that her tits must be smaller than those two naked girls in the boat out there. This gave him a naughty thought, and he said, "Hmm, this tit of yours is somewhat disappointing."

Janet shook with her body, but she couldn't shake her breast free from that hand squeezing it. She understood that what he had said, had been said to humiliate her, but she didn't show it to him. Well, she already knew that her breasts were smaller than her friends, but she also knew that boys still would like them for another reason.


"Leave her alone!" Jim heard a girl shout from behind him. He looked over his shoulder and saw that it was the kinky girl who was protesting again.

Sandra and Melinda had reached the edge of the quarry, and Sandra was standing in the middle of the boat with one of the paddles in her hand. In the way how she was holding it; it was obvious to him that she would have liked to use it on his head.

Jim squeezed Janet's breast a last time, and then let his fingers trace over it until he was holding onto her nipple. He was somewhat surprised to find that it was hard. Not that he complained, because this gave him the opportunity to squeeze it between his fingers as well.

At least, her nipples are somewhat impressive, he thought. He was even more surprised when he noticed that this nipple he was playing with got even bigger.

However, he had the most fun with Janet's reactions, every time he pinched her nipple. She let out a little squeak that sounded so cute.

Janet was surprised by how her body was reacting to this. Those pinches hurt her a little, but at the same time, it made surges of excitement go through her whole body. She felt humiliated by this! Mostly, because in her head, she told herself that she hated this, but her own body told her something else.

Jim slowly turned and looked at Sandra, with a very calm voice, he said, "If I was you, I would drop that paddle."

He pinched Janet's nipple again, a bit harder, and another squeak escaped from her throat.

Sandra looked defiantly at Jim, but also knew that she had to obey him. She was sure that if she wouldn't comply with his demand, he would probably hurt Janet by pinching her nipple even harder. So, she lowered the paddle and let it fall into the boat. She just kept standing there and looking at him, with her hands on her hips now.

Jim looked at Sandra, and for a moment, he really liked her. She sure didn't seem to be bothered by her nakedness! If he didn't know better, it even seemed like she was enjoying herself by putting herself on display like that. He gave a last pull on Janet's nipple and then let go of it. He could hear a sigh coming from Janet, but he wasn't sure if it was from relief, or because she was disappointed that he had let go of her.

Sandra was glad when she saw that he had let go of Janet. At least for now, his attention was back on her, and he would leave poor Janet alone.

Jim's full attention went back to Sandra and Melinda, now that they were much closer to him. He checked Sandra's body first, and he found himself getting aroused by seeing all those piercings on her body. And then he looked at Melinda, who was still sitting on the bench of the boat behind Sandra, and he noticed that this girl had more trouble with her nudity. He could see that she tried to cover herself as good as she could.

Jim's focus went back to Sandra and said, "Good! I can see you have some commonsense about all of this."

Sandra didn't say anything but stared him in the eyes while Melinda was looking anxious at all those guys looking at her and Sandra. She felt very threatened by them, now that hey were so close to her.

"Well, aren't you guys going to join us up here?" Jim asked the two naked girls, still with a very calm voice and even somewhat jokingly.

Sandra looked at Melinda and noticed the worried look on her face. She then looked back at Jim and asked, "What are you planning to do to us?"

Jim's smile got bigger and he answered, "Well ... You are on an ADP, so what do you think we are planning to do to you?"

Sandra let out a grunt but didn't answer his question. As if she hadn't guessed it already, this was going to be a fondling feast for those boys. She could only hope they wouldn't go any further than that.

"Boys," Jim said. "Would you be so kind and help those lovely ladies with getting out of their boat!"

Immediately, a few guys moved towards the boat to help Sandra and Melinda in getting out of it.

Sandra threw those boys the rope, that was attached to the boat, and let them pull her and Melinda towards them.

Once the boat was against the slope, one of the boys tied it down to a nearby bush. Sandra then took hold onto the hand which was offered her and let the guy help her out of the boat.

The guy who had helped her, didn't leave her side and even had the nerve to place one of his hands on her bum. Well, this was something she could deal with; it's not the first hand that was checking her out down there.

While this guy kept fondling Sandra's ass, she watched how another guy offered his hand to Melinda to help her. Melinda was more reluctantly than Sandra had been. Melinda still looked very scared and worried about all of this. Although, Sandra could also see that Melinda would probably do anything if this meant that Janet would be safe. Well, that was at least the impression she got from the look Melinda had given Janet before placing her hand in the hand of that boy.

Melinda was helped out of the boat and then Sandra's thoughts were disturbed by Jim's voice again.

"Come here you two!" he demanded from them.

Sandra looked at him and when she could feel that Melinda was standing next to her, they both walked towards him. They were now completely surrounded by those boys and Sandra felt a shiver going through her body.

Janet was still held in place by those two boys, and she looked with sorrow eyes at her naked friends. She was mad at herself for being caught, but at the same time, she was also glad that Sandra and Melinda had done what this guy had told them. She had been so afraid that those boys would have ripped her clothes off of her body and would have started to do nasty things to her to force her friends to obey them eventually.


Sandra and Melinda stood right in front of Jim. He was inspecting the girls' bodies with his eyes, and he liked what he saw. He especially liked Sandra's shaved pussy with that little ring piercing at the top of her slit.

Sandra knew that she had to be very afraid for what could happen to her, but she couldn't help it, and she felt a little aroused about all of this. Sure, all those guys standing around her was very intimidating, even very scary, but at the same time, knowing that all those guys were looking at her, made her also feel excited about it.

By now, Jim had decided which girl would be his plaything. Normally, he would have chosen Melinda, because he hated girls with tattoos. However, and this had also surprised him; he was more than fascinated with those piercings on Sandra's body. Especially, the ring that was at the top of her pussy excited him a lot.

Jim did a step towards Sandra and took one of her nipple piercings between his fingers.

While he pulled on it softly, he said, "So, 'Little Blue Dragon'! Up for some fun."

Sandra sucked in some air when he twisted the piercing to the left and the right, but she still managed to answer, "Sure."

Jim could see the effect he had by playing with this girl's nipple piercing. Well, both nipples had gotten more perky and her breathing had increased slightly.

"So, what's your real name?" he asked while he pulled Sandra's nipple towards him.

Sandra smiled at him and answered, "Like you have said, 'Little Blue Dragon'!"

Jim didn't like this answer, and so he twisted the nipple piercing again and said, "No, your real name!"

Sandra suppressed a groan, because her nipple was starting to hurt, but still managed to answer rather calmly, "Sandra."

Jim let the nipple piercing slip from between his fingers and while Sandra's breast sprung back to its normal form, Sandra could feel an electric surge move from her nipple towards her groin.

Jim smiled at Sandra and said, "What a pretty name for such a pretty and kinky lady!"

Sandra rolled with her eyes, but still said, "Thanks!"

Melinda was shaking a little, not because she was cold, but because she was afraid that she would be next to be played with. She was surprised to see that Sandra took it all so well. Melinda thought that it even seemed like Sandra was getting aroused from what this guy was doing to her friend.

Jim did a step back and then looked at Melinda and then back at Sandra. "Now, what are we going to do with you two?" Jim asked more to himself than to anyone else.

He then looked at his mates and said, "What do you guys think, should we teach these two a little lesson?"

Sandra didn't wait for an answer from any of those other guys and asked them, "Would you guys like us two to give you all a little show ... maybe?"

Jim was surprised by Sandra's boldness, but it also intrigued him. He sure wouldn't have thought that a naked girl would look so in control among all of them. Sure, it was obvious that even she was scared for what could happen to her, but he was impressed that she still managed to hide it, and that she even tried to get control over the whole situation.

He thought about it for a moment and looked at both girls. He saw that the other girl also looked somewhat surprised by the question Sandra had asked them. Well, he didn't know what kind of show Sandra had in mind for them, but he also knew they had all the time in the world. So, maybe it wasn't such a bad idea to let them do it. If it wasn't interesting, he could still stop it and go on with what he had in mind for them.

"What have you to offer?" Jim asked Sandra.

Sandra took Melinda's hand in her own and asked Jim, "Would you maybe like to see what us girls do when there are no boys around?"

Melinda squeezed Sandra's hand, and Sandra squeezed back. Sandra thought that if she and Melinda could put on a show for them. It would give the help that should be underway by now, some extra time to get here. Furthermore, at least this way, it wouldn't be those guys touching them. Sandra was sure that Melinda would have less trouble if she was touching her instead of those boys.

For a moment, it surprised Jim, but then he started to smile and said, "Boys! What do you think?"

"No, let's just fuck them!" one of them answered.

Melinda squeezed Sandra's hand even tighter when she heard this.

"You can't do that!" Sandra protested. "That's against the law."

Jim looked around him and was about to say something when another guy asked, "What exactly are you planning to do?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.