Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe - Cover

Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

Chapter 62

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 62 - The story is about a girl and her friends and how they deal with the new laws about punishing students. It involves girls and boys being stripped naked for the duration of their punishment. And during that time, they can't cover up anywhere, while others are also allowed to order them around and even touch them with their hands.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   School  

"Hey!" one of the guys shouted at Sandra and Melinda.

Both girls looked at the guy, who had shouted at them, and while they did that, they also noticed all the other guys standing there, looking at them.

"Yes," Sandra shouted back at him after taking in the scenery.

"Come here," the guy said. He tried to sound demanding without sounding too threatening.

"Umm ... Why?" Sandra asked. While she was sure about why this guy wanted them to come to him, she tried to act surprised by his request.

The guy just smiled at Sandra and answered, "Because you have to!"

"And why do you think that?"

"Aren't you two being punished?" the boy asked and added quickly, "If I'm not mistaken, you two have to obey us according to the ADP rules."

With this said, he looked at his mates, and he noticed they were all eager to get a closer look at those two girls.

Sandra, however, acted as she was unfazed and laughed while answering, "Who said we are being punished? We are just skinny-dipping."

The guy glared at Sandra. He had hoped for them to comply and just follow his orders, so he and his mates could have some fun with them. But it seemed that this one girl was trying to play some games with him.

Of course, he knew that she was lying to him, and so he shouted back, "Don't lie to me! My mate here saw you riding your bikes in the street just now. And you were already naked then. As you can guess, I'm more than sure that you are being punished for something. So, you better do what I say if you don't want to get into more trouble."

Sandra just shrugged at him and said, "So what?! I'm sure you won't call the cops on us!"

Sandra was of course thinking that they would never do a thing like that, because it was obvious that this would also spoil their fun as well.

"I could call them," the guy answered without blinking. "But I don't think you would like what they have in store for you if I did that."

"And how can you be sure that we are being punished, and that we aren't just fooling around?" Sandra asked.

"Because ... My mate here told me all about your tattoo. If I'm not mistaken, you are that girl who called herself 'Little Blue Dragon' on the Internet."

"Fuck!" Sandra let out between clenched teeth. She kept on looking at the guy and the others and noticed the way how they all looked at her and Melinda. A shill grabbed her body when she imagined the things those boys could do to them.

"So! What is it going to be? Are you coming to us or do I need to call the cops on your pretty naked asses?! I'm sure they wouldn't mind extending your punishment a bit or maybe even doing some other nasty things to you two."

Sandra let out a grunt and knew she had to give in on his demands. Although, to give her rescuers some extra time to arrive, she answered, "Fine, we will come to you. But you need to give us a minute. We have to do something else first."

"Noway, come over here ... NOW!" he demanded.

"FUCK YOU!" Sandra shouted at him. "Just call the cops on us, if you are that impatient!"

For a moment, the guy just stood there and looked at both naked girls. He then started to smile and pulled his mobile phone out of his pocket and flipped it open.

"Are you sure that you want me to call the cops?" he asked smugly.

"Shit!" Melinda swore silently. She sure didn't want any extra punishments. She just couldn't go home, still naked as a jay bird.

"Don't worry, he won't call them," Sandra whispered to Melinda.

"So, GIRLS! What is it going to be?" he asked while waiving his phone at them.

"Like I already told you, we first have to do something, and then we will come to you!" Sandra answered, hoping she was right about him and at the same time also secretly hoped that she wasn't completely right about him.

Sandra noticed that for a moment, the guy hesitated. It was obvious that he was trying to figure out what would give him and his mates the most fun. Well, even Sandra could understand that if he called the cops, it would make sure that those guys couldn't do anything rash with them. Although, if he started dialing, wouldn't it also be proof that he hadn't anything rash for them in mind. That maybe, he was only planning to give his mates some fun by giving them the opportunity to have a good look at them and maybe let them touch them and nothing else. Sandra decided to wait and see what he was going to do, if he started dialing, she would agree to go to them at once. However, if he agreed to wait, then she would try to stall as much as she could, in the hope that the plan she had set in motion would safe them from whatever those guys have in store for them.

"Are you really sure?" the guy asked Sandra. He made it sound like he was giving her a last chance.

"I'm sure," Sandra said with conviction. "If you can wait, we will come to you, but we really need to do something else first."

Sandra could see him sigh, and then he answered, "Okay, just do what you have to do and then get over here!"

Sandra noticed him closing his mobile phone and putting it back in his pocket. Well, this proofed it to her, he was planning to do more to her and Melinda than was allowed according to the ADP rules. Else, he surely would just have called the cops on them.

"Thanks," Sandra shouted at him and then turned to face Melinda and whispered, "Let's pull the stone up, but act as if it is very heavy. We need to stall for time."

Melinda nodded with her head and hoped that whatever plan Sandra had set in motion would soon come to fruition.

While Melinda and Sandra took hold of the rope, Melinda asked Sandra, "Are we really going to go to them, after we are done?"

"What else can we do?" Sandra asked her back. "He has a point by saying that we have to obey him. I'm sure you don't want to have your punishment extended by the cops."

Melinda made a very unhappy sound, but she knew that Sandra was right.

Sandra and Melinda started to pull on the rope, and they both noticed that it wouldn't be too difficult to get that stone out of the water. However, like Sandra had asked, they both acted like the stone was much heavier than it really was, so they could delay the unavoidable.


While the two naked girls were doing this, the boys were just looking at them and talking among each other.

One of the guys asked the one that had done all the talking and who was obviously also their leader, "Jim ... What are we going to do with them?"

"What do you think? We're going to have some fun with them, and I'm planning to fuck that kinky bitch as well," the boy answered while glaring in the direction of Sandra. He was somewhat annoyed that she had defied him so openly. However, if she was done with whatever she was doing right now, and wouldn't come over to them, then he was planning to call the cops on them, even if this spoiled all the fun for him and his friends. She sure wouldn't get away with her disobedience.

Another guy asked, "Can we do that? I mean ... Fuck them? Isn't that against the rules of ADP?"

"It will be their word against ours. And who would believe some bitches that are on an ADP punishment. Especially when nobody else catches us doing it. We can do with them whatever we won't, as long as we don't harm them physically."

"Hmm, I don't know about that."

"Come on!" Jim said irritated, thought about it for a moment and then asked the other guy, "Do you have condoms with you?"

"Um ... Yes," he answered Jim.

"Well then?! Use them so you don't leave any evidence behind!"

This made the guy think about it for a moment, and then he started to smile and said, "You're probably right!"

The guy looked at those two naked girls and he sure wouldn't mind fucking that girl with those huge swinging breasts. He could already imagine how he would maul those fleshy orbs.


Janet, who was still hiding in the shed, started to feel sick when she heard how those guys were talking about her friends and what they were planning to do to them. She couldn't believe it! She thought, Are those boys really planning to rape Sandra and Melinda? They surely must know about the severe punishments they would receive if they went through with a thing like that. Especially if they aren't minors anymore! All of them could end up in jail for a very long time if they did that.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.