Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe
Chapter 54

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 54 - The story is about a girl and her friends and how they deal with the new laws about punishing students. It involves girls and boys being stripped naked for the duration of their punishment. And during that time, they can't cover up anywhere, while others are also allowed to order them around and even touch them with their hands.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   School  

At first, Sandra was somewhat confused when she woke up in the morning. The first thing she noticed was that she wasn't alone in her bed and that this other person was even partly lying on top of her. It didn't take long, however, to remember the night before, and that she had invited Melinda into her bed.

Sandra opened her eyes and noticed the sunlight that was coming through her window. Sandra was very happy about this, because this meant that she could enjoy another beautiful naked day.

Turning her head a little, she saw Melinda's head lying on her right shoulder. Melinda must have turned over during the night, Sandra thought.

Melinda's whole front was pressed against the right side of Sandra's body. Sandra liked how Melinda had placed her arm on her tummy, and that Melinda's hand was almost touching her left breast. However, the most interesting feeling came from much lower. Melinda had moved her right leg over Sandra's and her upper thigh was pressed against Sandra's pussy.

Sandra couldn't help but smile while she thought about the fact that this was now the second day in a row that she was waking up in bed with another naked girl. Sure, this time, they hadn't made love the night before, but still, she thought it was very funny.

Sandra slowly moved her head, so she wouldn't wake Melinda, and looked at the clock next to her bed. It was still very early and her alarm clock wouldn't go off for another two hours. Sandra didn't feel tired at all, but she still decided to close her eyes again and just rest like this for a bit longer. Well, with a sleeping Melinda partly on top of her, she couldn't get up anyway.

While they lay there like this, Sandra could feel how Melinda's hot breath went over her skin every time she exhaled. In the process, enticing the nipple of her right breast. It was a strange sensation but at the same time, also very nice. And the constant pressure of Melinda's leg on her pussy also didn't feel that bad. Well, thanks to the hood piercing she had, she got stimulated just slightly. Sandra wondered, if she would move her pelvis now, could she maybe get herself off like this. Although, she decided against it, because she didn't want to startle Melinda.


Sandra had drifted off, she wasn't completely asleep, but just enough to have a wonderful dream. In her dream, it wasn't Melinda lying against her body, but Frederik. And instead of his leg, he had his hand on her pussy and was rubbing her clitoris very gently.

Sandra's dream was disrupted when she felt how Melinda's body started to move. It instantly brought her back to the real world.

Melinda made soft little moans when she was waking up. But suddenly, Melinda's eyes opened wide and with a startled look on her face, she pushed herself away from Sandra.

"OH GOD!" Melinda squealed. The look on her face had changed from just startled to bewildered panic.

Sandra was just in time to hold on to Melinda, or she would have fallen out of bed.

Melinda started to struggle and screamed, "LET GO OF ME! DON'T DO THIS!"

"Melinda! It's me, Sandra! Stop struggling or you will fall out of bed!" Sandra managed to say in a calm voice, even when she was shocked about Melinda's reaction.

"LET G ... Sandra?! What? Huh?!" Melinda let out confused.

"Melinda, calm down! It is just me."

Melinda looked at Sandra and when she recognized her, Melinda slowly started to calm down when the memories of last night returned to her brain.

"Sorry, I thought ... Sorry!"

"It's fine!" Sandra said while pulling Melinda back against her, so she wouldn't fall out of bed. With some concern in her voice, Sandra asked, "Are you okay?"

"Yes ... I'm sorry. I thought..." Melinda said and then Sandra could feel Melinda's body shudder.

"It's okay. It's just me," Sandra repeated in the hopes that Melinda would stop feeling scared.

Melinda surprised Sandra by pulling her closer, while she said, "I thought ... you were one of my stepbrothers."

"Your stepbrothers?" Sandra said surprised.

"Yes."

"Why would you think that?"

"They ... They threatened to do this to me one of these days."

"Do what?"

"Slip into my bed one morning and fuck me!" Melinda whispered.

"WHAT?!" Sandra said with shock in her voice.

Melinda looked Sandra in the eyes and said, "None of them has ever done it though, but that's why I always sleep with my bedroom door locked, so they don't get a chance!"

For a moment, Sandra was lost for words. She had suspected there was something going on at Melinda's home, but that her stepbrothers would threaten to rape her, that was something she hadn't expected.

Eventually, Sandra managed to ask, "Are your stepbrothers molesting you?"

Melinda shook 'no' with her head.

"Have they done anything else to you?"

"Not sexually, no."

"Then what?"

"Do you remember that I said I had to take care of them?"

"Yes."

"Well, they sometimes make me do my chores ... wearing one of those sexy French maid's uniforms."

"And do they touch you?"

"Luckily not. Their dad told them they couldn't do that to me, unless..."

"Unless?"

"Unless I wouldn't behave."

"Oh God! And what does your mother say about this?"

"She ... is fine with it. You have to know, my stepfather told her that he would enforce the ADP rules at home, and she agreed."

"All the rules?"

"Yes. I..." Melinda looked away and hugged Sandra even tighter.

In return, Sandra hugged Melinda also tighter and tried to comfort her. She made soothing sounds and let Melinda calm down again.

When Sandra felt how Melinda's grip lessened, she also let go so Melinda could look at her again.

"I'm sorry," Sandra said with real compassion in her voice.

"Thanks," Melinda said sadly.

"Have you talked about this with anyone?" Sandra wanted to know.

"Only Janet knows about this."

"Why don't you ask some help from ... well, the cops maybe?"

"I can't. What they are doing isn't illegal. Well, the part that I have to dress up for them isn't really part of ADP. But I have no prove that they force me to do it. They can easily say that I do it to tease them ... or something like that. We aren't blood related, so even when they would have sex with me, it wouldn't be illegal."

Although, Melinda didn't tell Sandra everything, because there was also something else that only Janet knew about and was also the reason why the cops wouldn't be able to help her. But for now, Melinda wasn't prepared yet to share this with Sandra. It was just too embarrassing, in fact, she had told Sandra too much already.

"Hmm ... I see." Sandra let out thinking.

Sandra had the feeling that Melinda wasn't telling her everything, but Sandra was smart enough in not asking Melinda about it. If she would push Melinda too much for answers, she could probably push her away. Although, Sandra did plan on having a conversation with Janet about this. She got the feeling that Janet knew everything, and maybe she was prepared to talk with her about it. Sandra was sure that if she knew everything, she would eventually find a solution for Melinda's problems.

Melinda saw the worried look on Sandra's face and decided to try and put Sandra's mind at ease. So she said, "It's not that they are raping me, or anything like that."

"But still, you said your stepbrothers threatened to fuck you one day!"

"Yes, but as long as they don't do it, I can't press charges against them. And even when they did, it would still be hard to prove!"

"Shit! I'm so sorry for you. Isn't there anything I can do for you?"

"No, but thanks for asking."

"Is this why you pushed Frederik away?"

"Partly ... yes."

"Partly?"

Melinda looked Sandra straight in the eyes and asked, "Can I thrust you? I mean, to keep this a secret for everyone else!"

"Of course," Sandra said, but thought that if she would hear something too awful, she would probably tell her parents about it to find some help for Melinda.

"Okay. Well ... Um ... You have to know. My stepfather is one of those people who knew about this ADP stuff way before anyone else did. He has lived in America for a while, and you know that they have introduced this punishment system there first, a while ago?"

"Um ... Yes."

"Well, at home, he already punished me according to these rules, way before our government made it legal. However, my mother and I didn't know about this, until after they got married."

"You mean to say, they are doing this to you for years already?"

"Exactly! If I came home late, or did something he didn't like, off came the clothes. I think he even gets off on humiliating me like that."

"And how did he introduce this in your home?"

"Well, the first time I did something wrong, he just called a family meeting and explained this punishment system, which he strongly believes in, to us. I sure did complain about it, but my mother just agreed and went along with it."

"Do you think ... she maybe ... already knew about it?"

"Maybe. However, I wasn't going down so easily, so when he ordered me to strip, I just dared him out and said that I wouldn't do it. I looked for help from my mother, but I quickly noticed that I wouldn't get any help from her. And my stepbrothers, well, the smile on their faces told me I wouldn't get any help from them either. They just wanted to see me naked."

"Shit, that must have been very hard for you!" Sandra said compassionate.

"Well, I still didn't want to go along, so we started to shout at each other for a moment. It made him even more furious, and he told me that if I wouldn't strip right away, he and his boys would do it for me, and I wouldn't be allowed to get dressed for a whole week."

Melinda stopped talking at this point, because she could feel that she was getting close to crying. Again, Sandra took Melinda in her arms and comforted her. When she noticed that Melinda had calmed down enough, she asked, "So, and what did you do then?"

"What could I do? I didn't want to run around naked at all, but one day instead of one week sure was the better option. And so ... I undressed in front of them."

"Shit! I'm so sorry for you. How long has this been going on?"

"Almost three years now. And when I heard that our government would introduce this as a legal punishment system as well, and how they had changed the rules. I thought I would die if I would ever get punished again at home."

"You mean, the touching rule they added?"

"Yes, until last summer, I only needed to get naked, but touching wasn't allowed. But now, if I would get punished again, my ... stepbrothers would be allowed to do anything with me, except from having sex with me."

"Anything?! What do you mean with that?"

This question startled Melinda slightly, but she quickly regained a straight face and answered, "Like the rules say, they would be able to order me around and touch me. That's all!"

Sandra thought it was strange how Melinda had added 'that's all' at the end of her sentence, and so she asked, "Is there something you aren't telling me?"

"No, no!" Melinda quickly answered. "Just the normal ADP rules, that's all."

"Are you sure?" Sandra wanted to know, because she was sure there was something else.

"Yes, that's all. However, isn't that bad enough?" Melinda asked Sandra.

"Ummm, yeah, probably!"

"So, did they touch you during the summer?" Sandra asked.

"No, I made sure I did everything that was asked from me and didn't brake any rules."

"You are really scared about it! Aren't you?"

"Yes! Well, how would you feel if some guys would fondle you in front of you mother? Because that's exactly what would happen to me."

Sandra didn't know how to respond to this. She hadn't thought about it until now, but yeah, it would be possible that a thing like that could happen someday. The thought that her mother would be an observer didn't scare her, but she could see how it could be a humiliating thing for her and maybe even an embarrassing moment for her mother as well.

The only thing that Sandra managed to say, was, "I understand."

"So, you can see why I was so scared about it yesterday in school, and so happy when our Principal told us that I could come to your home instead!"

"Uh-huh," Sandra let out in confirmation.

"Well, there is also something else my stepfather like to do. Every time I was punished, I had to go stand on the coffee table in the middle of the room and then they all went sitting around me on the sofa's. Even my mother joined them."

"Assholes!" Sandra let out.

"You know. The part that they were looking at me wasn't even the worst thing they did. It was the comments they made about my body. How ... my tummy and thighs looked way too fat. How love handles looked good on some boys but how ugly it looked on me. This was how my stepfather always humiliated me in front of them all."

Sandra pulled Melinda closer again and said, "But ... you don't look like that at all, you look beautiful!"

"Now I do!" Melinda said rather calmly. "After the first time he did that to me, I started to train to get my body in shape. Wouldn't you if they said those things about you?"

"Probably," Sandra said sadly. "However, you look great now! So, if I was you, I would be proud of my body!"

"Thanks," Melinda said and sniffed.

"So! They never touched you?"

"No, except from a slap on my ass, now and then, they never have touched me sexually."

"At least that's something."

"But ... I'm not sure what will happen when I will be put on ADP again, and I have to go home. I'm not sure, but I think ... I think my stepbrothers will take advantage of the situation and make me do things I don't want to do, and I'm sure they will have their hands all over me. According to the current rules, they would be allowed to do it, especially because we aren't blood relatives. And I'm sure that they ... um ... wouldn't stop there."

"Well, then we have to make sure you never get punished again. And if you do, I could always stay the night at your home to make sure they wouldn't go too far!"

"Would you do that for me?" Melinda said in unbelief.

"Sure! And I'm also sure that some of our other friends would do the same!"

Melinda smiled, but at the same time let out a sigh and said, "My stepbrothers would never allow you guys to stay at our home when I would be punished. Don't forget, they are adults and can decide who can and can't stay the night! We can't do anything about that."

"Then we just need to make sure that they can't do anything about it. Or else, Brenda has to make sure that you always have to stay the night at mine or one of our friend's homes during your punishment."

"You know. When our Principal told us that I had to stay at your home, yesterday. I almost had thanked her for it," Melinda said to try to change the topic.

Sandra, picking up on it, decided to lighten the mood and teased Melinda by saying, "So, it wasn't because you were glad that you had to pamper me."

"Oh, I didn't mind taking care of you," Melinda said and smiled again.

"Melinda!" Sandra said with conviction. "If you ever feel like you can't go home, for any reason at all, you are always welcome here! Okay?"

"Thanks," Melinda said and laid her head on Sandra's shoulder.

"And if your brothers would ever go too far. Don't keep it a secret from us, but tell us, so we can do something about it! Okay?"

"Okay!" Melinda said and sighed while thinking, Why did I do all those things to her? She is so sweet and gentle. Damn, I really need to clean up my act.

Sandra couldn't help herself and hugged Melinda again. Melinda responded the same and hugged her back.


When they finally stopped hugging, Sandra looked at the clock and was surprised, but also happy about it, that they still had forty-five minutes left before her alarm clock would go off.

"What do you think? Are we getting up already or do we stay lying in my bed?"

"Um, well, I'm not tired anymore, so?"

"Maybe we could take our shower already?"

"Sure, why not?" Melinda said, thinking that a hot shower would be welcome right now. Not that she was dirty or anything like that, but she hoped that the hot water would wash away her troubling thoughts. Although, she already felt a little better about her home situation, now that she knew that she could count on Sandra if she would get into trouble.

Letting go of each other, Melinda got out of bed first and then Sandra followed. Sandra noticed that Timmy was sitting at the door already.

With a giggle, Sandra said, "I think he needs to go outside to do some business!"

Timmy looked at Sandra like he wanted to say, "Hurry! Or I will have an accident in here!"

"I'm going to let Timmy out in the garden, could you take my cuffs and padlock out of the closet and take it with you to the bathroom? I'll join you there in a minute."

"Sure," Melinda answered.

While Melinda did what Sandra had asked, Sandra went downstairs with Timmy and let him out in the back garden. Sandra saw that Timmy's first duty wasn't doing his business, but instead he ran through the garden to chase the birds away. Sandra didn't wait on her dog, but just locked the back door again and went upstairs to the bathroom.

When she opened the bathroom door, she found Melinda standing in the bathtub already, taking her shower. Melinda was in the process of lathering her body and Sandra looked at her while she did this.

Sandra had to confess that Melinda did look just a little bit chubbier than herself, but it was mostly because Melinda had much bigger breasts than she did. To be honest, Melinda's body looked more feminine than her own. Melinda had nice curves and for some reason, she thought Melinda would be a firecracker in bed. It was a pity that her stepfather had messed her up so much by telling her that she was fat. Even if he had been right, it was still something you didn't say to a girl when she is standing in front of you naked and in the company of the rest of the family.

Thinking about Melinda's situation, gave Sandra a thought. Sandra knew that what she was planning for Melinda could go two ways! If Melinda would take it the wrong way, it could close her up for others even more, maybe even close the door for Charles as well. Or, she could enjoy it and maybe open her up for more fun in the future. Well, there was only one way to find out how Melinda's reaction would be.

Melinda, however, had no idea that she was being checked out by Sandra. In her mind, Melinda was already further in the day, and she was thinking about how she would be running around naked in school again. If nobody would try to touch her, she was sure she would be able to handle it. However, there was one thing she was afraid of, if she wouldn't get her clothes back before she had to go to the hotel, she wasn't sure if she would be able to get through the day unscathed.

Melinda was so in thoughts, that she didn't even notice how Sandra had sneaked up on her and when she felt a hand on her back, she jumped in surprise.

"Sorry," Sandra said and then asked, "Is it okay that I wash your back."

Melinda looked at Sandra, managed a smile and answered, "Sure, why not?!"

While Melinda turned her back towards Sandra again, Sandra made sure she had enough soap in her hands to lather up Melinda's back. Sandra rubbed her hands all over it and was surprised to feel how firm Melinda's back was. She maybe looks a little chubby, but she sure has plenty of muscles underneath her skin, Sandra thought.

Sandra was happy to see that Melinda didn't mind that she was washing her back. With care, Sandra gave Melinda a nice shoulder massage and then slowly moved her hands over Melinda's back towards the small of her back. From there, she moved her hands slowly to the sides of Melinda's body. Sandra had even moved Melinda a little, so she could stand behind her in the bathtub as well.

Melinda was happily surprised by the fact that she liked those gentle touches of Sandra so much. She loved how Sandra massaged the soap into her skin, and before she knew it, she was wondering how it would feel if Charles was doing this to her. It made her even happier when she noticed that this thought didn't disgust her but even gave her a warm feeling throughout her whole body.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.