Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe - Cover

Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

Chapter 52

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 52 - The story is about a girl and her friends and how they deal with the new laws about punishing students. It involves girls and boys being stripped naked for the duration of their punishment. And during that time, they can't cover up anywhere, while others are also allowed to order them around and even touch them with their hands.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   School  

After they were done eating. Or better said, when Sandra and Melinda were done, Sandra asked, "Dad, can we be excused."

"Sure, honey."

Both girls stood up and after Melinda had put her chair back at the other side of the table, she and Sandra went into the living room and went sitting on the sofa again.

"How old are those two boys?" Melinda wanted to know.

"You mean my nephews?"

"Yes."

"The oldest is sixteen, I think. And the other one is a year younger. But, I have to confess, the oldest one isn't that bad anymore, but his younger brother. He still tries to pinch my bum, whenever he gets in arms reach."

"I can't believe your dad won't ask them to postpone it."

"Well ... I had forgotten about it, but during the summer, we made these plans already."

"But still ... can't your dad ask them to postpone it for one weekend?"

"Not really. You must know, their dad is gone for a few months for his work, and my aunt normally hasn't much time during the weekends. She is a nurse and often does the weekend shift, so she can have three days off in the week. I'm sure it was already a hassle to get another nurse to take her shift this weekend, so she could come to our home."

"Hmm ... I see," Melinda let out.

"But like I said, the oldest one isn't that bad anymore. During the summer, he behaved a lot better already, but the other one still keeps me on my toes." Sandra managed a giggle. "He is such a rascal. He even tried to pull down my top this summer. Luckily, for me, I was quick enough to stop him, else my parents would have known about my piercings a few months earlier. And ... I'm not sure how he would have behaved after he would have seen them. Although, maybe he has already some suspicions about them! I'm sure he must have noticed them when he pinched my nipples. That's maybe also why he tried to pull my top down?!"

"At least, that's something he can't try to do this time!" Melinda tried to joke.

"He-he," Sandra let out in a fake laugh. "No, but I'm sure he will be fascinated with my piercings this time!"

"Well, didn't you get them to be admired?"

Sandra gave Melinda a crooked smile and said, "Not really."

"Then why did you get them?"

"Because ... I hoped they would give me some extra stimulation."

Melinda looked at Sandra's breasts and asked, "I thought so already ... and ... do they do that? You know, give you extra stimulation?"

"Oh yeah! They do that," Sandra said and wished she could use her hands right now to prove her point.

"Hmm ... interesting," Melinda let out with dreamy eyes.

"If you are thinking about getting yours pierced, then I have to warn you! Well, they also warned me about it. Not all girls' nipples get more sensitive after they are pierced. I took a gamble and it paid off, but some girls lose sensitivity in their nipples afterwards."

"Were your nipples already sensitive before they got pierced?"

"Yes."

"Well ... That's maybe also the reason why it worked for you!"

"Could be."

"Well, I don't say this often, but I think that those piercings make you look very sexy."

"Thanks," Sandra said smiling.

"So, what are we going to do for the rest of the evening?" Melinda asked, to change the topic. Mostly, because she had felt that she was getting excited and also felt a desire to touch Sandra again.

"I don't know. What do you want to do?"

Melinda looked through the window and saw that the sun was still shining. Well, it was only early September, so the sun would be up for a few hours longer, and it had been a very sunny day already, so the temperature outside was still very nice.

"Hmm, with your hands cuffed, I don't think there is much that we can do. Maybe ... we could just go sit outside and enjoy the sun for a while."

Sandra sighed and said, "You're probably right. I sure don't want to stay inside and watch television for the rest of the evening."

And so, both girls stood up and walked in the direction of the back of the house. When they walked into the kitchen, they noticed that Shirley and Charles had already cleaned the table off and when Charles looked at them, he asked, "So, what are you two up to?"

"Oh, we decided to enjoy the sun for a bit longer. It's not often I can sun in the nude!" Sandra answered jokingly.

"That's not so a bad idea!" Charles said. "Would you mind me joining you two outside?"

Before Sandra answered, she looked at Melinda and noticed that she was okay with it. And so, she answered her dad, "Sure, if you don't mind girl talk!"

He chuckled and said, "And don't forget, you still have to tell me why you are punished like that."

Sandra let out a sigh and said, "Yes dad, I know," and thought, "Crap!"

Sandra and Melinda went outside, while Charles went to his bedroom to get himself some shorts to wear. He didn't think it would be appropriate to show up in his Adam's costume. Well, not for today, at least.


Before Sandra and Melinda went lying on their lawn chairs, Sandra made Melinda move the chairs around, so two pairs of chairs were facing each other. Placing them like this, would make it much easier to talk with each other.

Melinda had to go inside again, to get some pillows for Sandra. Placing them at strategic places behind Sandra's back, made it possible for Sandra to lie on it. Without them, the pressure on her wrists and shoulders would hurt her too much.

And then they waited for Charles to come outside. Sandra was sure that her mother would also be joining them. That's why she had made Melinda place four lawn chairs ready for them. Sandra was glad that Melinda had done this without complaining or even showing any annoyance about it.

"So, are you going to tell him everything?" Melinda asked Sandra. Sandra could hear some nervousness coming from Melinda's voice.

"Yes. I think it's maybe for the best that I tell them everything we did."

Melinda looked unhappy about it, but after all the things she had seen and heard about Sandra's parents this evening, she was hoping for the best. For some reason, she was still sure that Sandra's dad would get mad at her, but at the same time, she was also sure that he wouldn't be as mad about it as her stepfather would have been. Well, one of her stepfather's punishments had already been given to her, but the other part would never happen with Sandra's dad, that was something she was sure about.

When Charles walked out of the house, he found the two girls lying on the lawn chairs. He noticed that the chairs had been moved. He was glad about this, because this way, he could look Sandra in the eyes when she would be telling her story. Self-assured, he walked up to the girls.

Melinda saw Charles walking up to them, and she noticed he had put on a tight fitting Speedo swimming trunk. She was somewhat surprised by this, but at the same time, also pleasantly surprised.

"For an older guy, he doesn't look that bad," she thought and then blushed slightly when she noticed him looking at her with a slight smile on his face. "Shit, did he notice me checking him out?"

Well, even so, she still thought that he looked very sexy in it. It was obvious that he was taking care of his body. He even had a hint of a six pack going. Something else she liked a lot, was that he didn't have too much body hair. She hated hairy men! Probably, because her stepfather and his sons were so hairy. And the fact, that even when she and Sandra were sitting here naked, she could see that his penis was still flaccid. For her, this was the ultimate proof that he was a good guy and not like those horny devils, she so often saw at the beach. She hated those guys who got a hard on by just looking at girls in bikinis. And here, she was completely naked and Sandra's dad took it in stride. It pleased her a lot!

Charles went lying on the lawn chair, facing Melinda, and then looked at both girls.

"So! What did you two do for getting punished like this?" he asked straight away and looked intensely at Sandra.

Sandra let out a sigh, looked at Melinda first and then started to tell her dad all about what had happened in school. She also told him a few short things about the previous days, and she was about to tell him everything about what they had done today when Shirley walked out of the house.

Sandra choked in her words, when she saw her mother walking towards them.

"MUM!" Sandra managed to say in surprise.

Shirley walked up to them and said, "Yes, honey!" in her most normal tone of voice.

"MUM! You're ... naked!"

"Mmm hmm! I thought it was time I joined you two in the buff," she answered smiling.

"But ... what about the neighbors?"

"I'm sure they have seen me like this before!" Shirley giggled. "When you are at school, and the weather allows it, I'm often sunbathing like this in the garden."

"You are?" Sandra let out surprised with a hint of disbelief in her voice.

"Sure honey! Hadn't you noticed yet that I didn't have any tan lines?"

Now that Shirley mentioned it! Yes, she had noticed it already, but she never had put it together. And then Sandra's eyes caught something else as well.

"MUM! You ... you shaved yourself!"

This produced a giggle from Shirley, while she went lying on the lawn chair next to her husband, facing Sandra.

Shirley looked at Charles and said, "Well, your dad thought it looked very sexy on you, so ... he shaved me yesterday!"

Charles looked with love, and also with lust, at his wife. Shirley returned the look.

"I ... I..." Sandra started to say and then sighed.

Shirley looked back at Sandra and then asked, "Don't you think I can get away with it?"

Sandra was still too stunned by this. She knew that her parents had found some extra swing in their love life again, but she would never have expected that her mother would do something like that. Although, where Sandra got the idea that only young girls would do this, she didn't know. And even she had to confess, her mother sure looked still very pretty and young. Sandra couldn't see her mother's vulva, because she had crossed her legs, but still, the fact that her mound was hair free, made her look ... well ... sexy. She sure didn't look like the average mother.

Because Sandra didn't answer her mother's last question, Melinda took the opportunity to say something and answered, "You look very stunning, Ma ... Shirley. I can see from where Sandra got her looks!"

"Thank you kind," Shirley said in a very solemn manner.

It produced a smile on Melinda's face, but she really thought that Sandra's mother looked very stunning. She had already noticed that she had to be younger than Sandra's dad. However, seeing her naked, she could clearly see how much younger she was. And just like Sandra's dad, she had kept herself very fit. Her breasts were maybe a bit smaller than Sandra's, with rather big areolas on them with just the tiniest of nipples that were proudly showing themselves.

Although, Melinda was sure that Shirley didn't sunbathe that often, because she was only slightly tanned. This fact made it even more obvious how naked she really was.

Sandra had found her composure back and said, "Mum, sorry I reacted so surprised when you came out like that, but ... it's not that I'm disgusted by it or anything like that, but I just wasn't expecting to see you like this ... right now."

Shirley smiled at her daughter and said, "Maybe next summer, you will join me at that new nudist resort they have opened at your soccer field. It's been a while that I have been to such a place, and I would like to share the experience with you."

"Umm ... sure, why not?!" Sandra let out even more surprised by her mother. Not so much about the fact that her mother would want to go to such a place, but about the fact that she had done this already in the past.

They all looked at each other for a while and then Charles finally said, "So ... Sandra, you were about to tell me what had happened in school today!"

"Oh ... yeah," Sandra let out.

She then started to tell her dad about what had happened during their first break. She didn't lie about anything and maybe even described the things that had happened in too many details, because Melinda noticed that the bulge in the Speedo of Sandra's dad became somewhat bigger. Although, Melinda wasn't shocked about it this time, because even she had noticed that she was turned on by how Sandra had told her story. Sandra surely could tell a story very vividly.

When Sandra told the things she had done this particular day, she was so honest that she told her parents everything. Well, she didn't tell them that she had warned Brenda about what could happen during the day, and she also didn't tell them that it had been Janet, who had warned her about it. Mostly, because Sandra didn't want them to get into trouble.

However, she mentioned all the things that had happened, without holding back. Even the fact that she had been sure that Melinda would be showing off her pussy and maybe even touch or play with it in front of all the other students, she mentioned. And this brought her to confess to her parents that because she was sure that Melinda would do this to her, she would try to trap her into doing something that wasn't allowed. And when Charles asked her what it was that wasn't allowed, Sandra told him, with a blush on her cheeks, that she had urged Melinda on in licking her pussy. This got a funny look on Charles and Shirley's faces, but it was obvious they weren't mad about it, but mostly amused.

Sandra ended her story by saying, "And this is how Melinda ended up naked for today, and I ... with my hands cuffed behind my back. Because, allowing her to lick my pussy, without complaining about it, is also an infraction on the rules."

For a moment, it stayed very quiet. Mostly, because in the way how Sandra had described everything, they all had gotten a little aroused by it. Sandra and Melinda, mostly because their memories about it came back to mind, and Charles and Shirley, because they were trying to imagine how it must have been for Sandra, being played and brought to orgasm in front of all those students watching her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.