Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe - Cover

Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

Chapter 46

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 46 - The story is about a girl and her friends and how they deal with the new laws about punishing students. It involves girls and boys being stripped naked for the duration of their punishment. And during that time, they can't cover up anywhere, while others are also allowed to order them around and even touch them with their hands.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   School  

"Well, I better go see what Laura wants then!" Sandra said to the group.

"Do you want me to come with you?" Frederik asked. Seeing that some of the other students were coming outside already, and that some of the boys were looking in their direction. Well, with three of the four naked girls sitting with them, it was the obvious group to look at.

Sandra noticed how some of the other boys were looking in her direction and said, "Yes. It would probably be safer for me, if you come with me."

Sandra also thought that because Melinda would leave her alone, some other students could maybe think that it was their turn to play with her. She sure didn't want to be fondled by anyone else, now that she wasn't able to defend herself.

Frederik helped Sandra to get up from the ground, and then they walked towards the table that Laura was sitting on. Frederik held his hand on Sandra's back and stared a few boys down, who had moved in their direction.

Sandra was very conscious about the fact that all those boys and girls were looking at her. The novelty of her being cuffed like she was, most likely intrigued them all. She was sure, that if Frederik wouldn't have been posturing himself as her protector, some of them would probably have come over to touch her or would have asked her silly questions about her punishment.

Melinda and Janet also still got a fair share of the attention, but they were both lying on the ground with the others. With Charles and Johnny lying behind them and holding on to them. It was enough to keep any unwanted request away from them and Melinda loved the feel of Charles' strong arms around her. It made her feel very safe.

Laura was sitting with her back towards Sandra and when she heard Sandra call her by name, she was a bit startled. She quickly pushed Thomas' hand away, that was lying on her thigh, just next to her vulva. The others at her table hadn't noticed it, but by times, Thomas had even traced Laura's labia with one of his fingers, and it had aroused Laura a lot. Well, except from her pointy nipples, nothing would have suggested that she was aroused at that moment.

When she looked behind her, she said, "Hi, Sandra!"

"Hi! You wanted to talk with me?"

"Yes. Could I ... umm ... have a word in private with you?"

"Sure," Sandra said. "But, let's go to the restroom for this, because I need to go there anyway."

"Okay!" Laura said. "That's fine for me!"

Laura got up from the picnic table, picked up her towel, looked at Thomas and said, "I'll be right back, baby!"

Frederik accompanied Sandra and Laura. When the girls went into the girls' restroom, he waited outside for them.

The moment the girls walked in, they saw something they hadn't expected in here. The naked boy was in the back at the window, and two girls were playing with his dick and balls. Some other girls just stood there as well and looked at what was going on.

"Girls! Is this really necessary?" Sandra asked, upset with what was going on.

One of the girls looked at Sandra and said, "Mind your own business!"

The boy had his eyes closed and was panting. He pulled a face like he was in distress.

"Can't you see that he doesn't want this!"

The boy opened his eyes for a moment, and between gasps, he said, "Don't stop ... please!"

The girl, playing with the boy's penis, looked at Sandra and said sarcastically, "What did you say?"

"Nothing, my bad," Sandra smiled at the girl, "Carry on!"

Sandra couldn't believe it, but she should have known better. What boy wouldn't love to be milked like that by two girls. Well, maybe a very shy boy, but this guy sure didn't seem to care about being touched by those two girls and being watched by all those others.

It seemed that his face of distress, he had shown her, hadn't been that, but just the way how he looked when he tried to hold off his orgasm, so those girls could keep on playing with his dick.

"Hmm, I think we better find another place to talk," Laura said.

"Okay, but I first need to pee!" Sandra said.

"Fine, I'll ... umm ... wait here for you," Laura said.

Sandra noticed that Laura's eyes kept on going to that hard cock in the room.

Sandra walked to a stall, and when she was about to close the door with her shoulder, one of the girls placed her hand on the stall door and said, "No, keep it open! I want to watch you!"

Sandra opened her eyes wide and asked, "What?"

"I want to watch you pee!"

Sandra grunted, but she knew she had to obey. This was another part of ADP, but she sure wouldn't have thought that another girl would love to look at something like this.

Well, if this girl wanted to watch, she had no other choice. Sandra sat down on the toilet, and then the girl said, "Spread your legs ... as far as you can!"

Sandra looked at the girl's face, and noticed a naughty smile on it. Sandra obeyed and spread her legs for her.

The girl kneeled down in front of Sandra, so she could have a better view on Sandra's slit and said, "Well, start peeing!"

Sandra started to blush slightly. She had never urinated in front of anyone before, and for a moment, she thought she wouldn't be able to do it. However, then she felt a drop, and then another one and then a steady stream gushed out of her urethra. The girl in front of her, she had her eyes locked on her pussy and was constantly smiling.

Sandra could hear and see the girl sniffing the air, and then the girl opened her mouth slightly and licked her lips. To Sandra's surprise, the girl's nipples even showed up in the t-shirt she was wearing. This girl was getting aroused by watching her pee!

When Sandra was almost done, she managed to squirt out a little more of her urine, and then she was really done. The girl kept on looking at Sandra's glistening vulva and asked, "Umm ... can I dry your pussy for you?"

"Thanks, that would be nice," Sandra managed to say. Well, she already had been wondering how she would be able to clean herself. So, in a way, she was glad that this girl had offered to do it for her.

The girl crawled a little closer on her knees, took some toilet paper and then started to wipe Sandra's vulva dry. When Sandra felt this girl touch her, she had to close her eyes, because of the intense feelings she suddenly felt. Sandra could feel a cold shiver going up and down her spine.

When the girl was done, she threw the toilet paper into the bowl, between Sandra's legs, and then placed her hand on Sandra's pussy and rubbed it with her fingers.

"All nice and dry!" she said while Sandra let out a soft moan.

Outside of the stall, the boy was gasping for air, and then he let out a long grunt while he was spurting his jism all over the bathroom floor and onto the two girls' hands.

The other girls giggled or cooed from joy.

"Thanks," Sandra said to the girl, for drying her pussy.

"You're welcome!" the girl said.

The girl stood up and then got out of the stall, leaving Sandra behind. Sandra also got up and when she walked out of the stall, she stepped into something wet and sticky.

"Oh, shit!" Sandra let out, when she understood where she had stepped on.

"Oops," a girl said. "Our boy messed up the floor a little!"

Sandra lifted her foot and shook with it while saying, "Yeah. I noticed!"

"Wait, I'll wipe it clean," one of the girls said.

The girl took hold of Sandra's foot and started to pull it up.

"NO WAIT!" Sandra screamed but it was already too late.

Her other foot slipped and Sandra fell onto the floor. Without the use of her hands, she barely managed to twist her body, so she landed on her shoulder before tipping over onto her front. Sandra could feel how she was lying in more of this boy's semen, and it was covering her tummy and one of her breasts as well.

The girls, scared that Sandra had hurt herself, came to her rescue and helped Sandra back on her feet.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes, I'm fine," Sandra answered.

"Sorry," the girl said who had made her fall. "I ... didn't think!"

"Obviously!" Sandra said angry.

"Did I hurt you?" the girl asked with concern.

"No, you're lucky!"

"I'm really sorry!"

"Yeah, it's okay. But you will need to clean me now!" Sandra said while looking down her body. Sandra could see how her tummy and right breast were glistening.

The girl noticed a slimy trace on Sandra's body and said. "Oh! I'm really sorry!"

"Just wipe it off!" Sandra said annoyed.

The girl used the paper cloth she had in her hand and wiped Sandra's tummy clean. She then looked at Sandra's breast and hesitantly, started to wipe it clean as well. In the process, flipping the piercing on Sandra's nipple a few times.

When she was done, she looked at Sandra's nipples, and noticed that one of them looked a bit bigger than the other. This made her pinch the smaller nipple and when she pulled her hand away, she saw that they were the same size again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.