Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe - Cover

Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

Chapter 45

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 45 - The story is about a girl and her friends and how they deal with the new laws about punishing students. It involves girls and boys being stripped naked for the duration of their punishment. And during that time, they can't cover up anywhere, while others are also allowed to order them around and even touch them with their hands.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   School  

"Melinda! Wait for a second," Sandra called out when she saw that Melinda was walking in the direction of the door already.

Melinda turned around and said, "Yes?"

"I need to tell you something, before we go out there."

Sandra walked up to Melinda, and she noticed that Charles went standing next to her. Obviously, he didn't know yet about their truce and wanted to defend his friend.

"Is it important?" Melinda asked.

"Well, it's about all this ordering around and touching part of the ADP rules," Sandra said. "As you already noticed the other day. We found a way to make sure nobody can order us around anymore."

"I know. If I'm not mistaken, you make a friend give you an order first so nobody else can order you around!"

Sandra smiled and said, "Exactly, I just wanted to remind you on it, before you walked out of the classroom."

"Umm, thanks," Melinda said and smiled at Sandra.

"Melinda, if you want, you and your friends can sit with us."

Melinda looked at Charles and then at Janet. Janet nodded with her head and so Melinda said, "Thanks, I would like that." Melinda then smiled at Sandra and said, "I have to anyway, because I was ordered to take care of you!"

"Oh, I can take care of her," Frederik said and laid his hand on the small of Sandra's back.

"Sorry, sweetie!" Sandra said to Frederik. "But our principal told Melinda to take care of me until tomorrow. However, that doesn't mean you can't order me around."

Frederik smiled and said, "Well, then I want you to sit on my lap for the duration of our lunch break!"

"Yes ... Master," Sandra said jokingly. Frederik's grin became bigger.

Sandra then looked at Melinda and said, "Maybe, you can also better find somebody who will order you to sit on his lap! It's the most comfortable way of getting out of obligations to others!"

Before Melinda could look at Charles, he already had taken her hand in his and said, "Melinda, I ask the same of you, if you want to, of course."

Melinda gave him a sneaky smile and nodded with her head. Melinda noticed that Johnny was carrying Janet's backpack, and he had her hand also in his. They whispered something, but Melinda was sure that Johnny had asked her the same thing as Charles had done.

And then it was time to go out and to confront those other students of their school. Melinda and Janet felt somewhat scared for what could happen, but at the same time also thought about how fun it would be, when they would be sitting on Charles and Johnny's lap during their break.

This was the first time that the whole class stayed together, and they walked as a group through the hallways. Sandra didn't pay too much attention to the other students looking at her, but Melinda and Janet noticed every eye that turned towards them. Melinda felt somewhat uncomfortable with the attention and Janet couldn't stop herself from blushing the whole time.

Frederik found it a bit kinky, to walk with Sandra while her hands were cuffed behind her back. However, he was also wondering why she had been punished like this.

"So! Why did they handcuff you?" he asked.

Sandra smiled crookedly at him and answered, "I think our principal wanted to teach me a lesson. She knows that I like to run around naked, so by doing this, she probably thinks I would feel bad about it again."

"Probably thinks?! So, you aren't feeling bad about it?" Frederik asked somewhat surprised.

"Not really! It's ... somewhat exciting!"

Frederik moved his hand back to the small of Sandra's back, just underneath her arms and said. "Well, it sure turns me on, knowing you are so vulnerable!"

Sandra bumped with her hip against Frederik's and asked teasingly, "Are you thinking of taking advantage of me?"

He moved his hand lower, onto one of her soft and fleshy butt cheeks and squeezed it softly while saying, "Not too much!"

Sandra could feel a tingle inside her vagina and a glow emanating upwards from her pussy. Sandra was sure, that if Frederik would keep teasing her like this, that by the end of the day, she would probably be dripping wet again. The thought, that Frederik could do anything he wanted with her, without that she could push his hands away, thrilled her a lot!


"What's going on between you and Sandra?" Charles asked Melinda.

"We had a talk and ... we both came to the conclusion that what I was doing to her, was a bit stupid."

"Really?! And? What's going to happen now?"

"Well, we are going to try to forget about what has happened the past few days and maybe become friends. She forgave me for what I did to her."

"Hmm," Charles let out. He was of course happy that the struggle between them was over, but at the same time, he wouldn't have minded having a little more fun with Sandra. Although, maybe now he could get the attention from Melinda that he craved for. "So ... Why did you get punished?"

Melinda let go of Charles' hand and moved closer to him, so she could place her arm around his back. In return, he placed his arm on her shoulders. Feeling so much naked skin making contact with his arm, made something twitch in his pants again.

"I got punished, because I ... umm ... used my tongue on Sandra."

"So? Isn't that allowed then? I thought we could touch those ADP students."

"Only with our hands ... it seems!"

"Oh! I didn't know that. And ... how long are you being punished?"

"Two days. I will get my clothes back tomorrow!"

"At noon? Or in the evening?"

"In the evening, I think."

"Are you sure about that?"

"Well, the principal said that I would be punished for two schooldays. So, I guess that means that I will get my clothes back after school tomorrow."

"Are you really sure about that?"

"I think so! Why?"

"Don't you have to go to that hotel tomorrow afternoon? For your internship!"

"Oh God! I hadn't thought about that!" Melinda exclaimed.

"Maybe, you should go to the administration's office and ask them about it."

Melinda thought about it for a moment and then said, "I will just go to the principal's office tomorrow, after classes."

"Why not now?"

Melinda looked sheepish at Charles and said, "So ... I can still hope that I don't have to go to there ... naked!"

After Melinda had said this, she tried to smile, but it was obvious that the thought of having to go to her internship naked, wasn't something she was looking out for.

Charles didn't want to push on about it, but then thought about something else.

"Do you have to go home like this?"

"Yes and no. I have to go to Sandra's home this evening, instead of my own!"

"Sandra's?! Why?"

"Like I said in the classroom already. I have to take care of Sandra, until she gets the use of her hands back!"

Charles looked at Sandra, who was walking in front of them. He could see how her arms were locked behind her back and how Frederik had one of his hands on the girl's buttocks. He smiled, when he noticed how Frederik was squeezing the butt cheek his hand was on.

"So, you have to stay the night with her?"

"Yes, our principal arranged it."

"Didn't your parents have a problem with that?"

"No!" Melinda said and shrugged with her shoulders. However, that was all she said about it, she wasn't prepared to tell him about her home life yet.

Charles had noticed how Melinda had said this 'no' to him and that there was some hidden meaning behind it. It was immediately clear to him, that he would better never mention her parents again. Why? He didn't know exactly, but it was just a vibe he had picked up on that told him to stay quiet about it.


"I hope you didn't mind me, asking you to sit on my lap?" Johnny asked in an apologizing tone.

"Of course not!" Janet said. "Somebody had to ask me, and I'm glad you did!"

This answer lifted his spirits a little, but still, he wasn't sure how she really thought about him. So, hesitantly, he asked, "Hmm, is it okay, if I put my arm around you?"

Janet's answer wasn't vocally this time. She just took his hand and brought it to her back. When she let go of him, she could feel how his hand brushed along her back and then his arm rested there, just above her buttocks.

"Are you feeling cold?" Johnny asked.

"No! Why?"

"Well, I could feel you tremble just now!"

"I ... umm ... feel a bit uneasy about running around like this!" Janet lied. She didn't want to tell him that his hand touching her back had caused her to tremble from the sudden rush of feelings that had gone through her body.

"Oh, I see! Well, I will make sure nobody bothers you!" he said to comfort her.

Janet put her arm also around his back and pulled him a little closer. She felt very safe with him. It was only now that Janet noticed that they were about the same height, but that was the only resembles they shared. While she had pitch dark black hair and brown eyes, his hair was blond, and he had blue eyes. She wondered what kind of babies this combination would produce, and then she managed a smile. She couldn't believe that she had thought about this just now. He wasn't even her boyfriend yet, and here she was already thinking about the babies they would have.


The rest of the naked girls' classmates were walking all around them. It gave the girls a little shelter from all those prying eyes, when they walked along. When going down the stairs, Frederik made sure that he had a firm grip on Sandra. He didn't want any harm to come to her, and she appreciated this a lot.

"I wonder what has happened between those two, when they were away," Jimmy said to Martha. "What do you think?"

"I'm not sure, but I think they finally talked with each other. Or, maybe Sandra has told Melinda that during their punishment, they stop fighting with each other."

"I can't believe they cuffed Sandra's hands like that!"

"I don't know, I think it's sexy!"

"What?"

"Don't you think so?" Martha asked Jimmy.

"I don't know ... maybe!"

"Well, I do think it is!"

"I don't think I would like that to happen to me!" Jimmy confessed. "Just the thought, that I wouldn't be able to do anything with my hands, it scares me."

"Well, being helpless in certain situations can be very arousing!"

"Don't tell me that you are into bondage!"

"Not really, but ... I have some fantasies about it."

"You do? Tell me!"

Martha smiled naughty at Jimmy and then said, "Not today ... but maybe ... someday, I will tell you about them!"

Jimmy smiled back at Martha and gave her a kiss on her cheek. Martha was surprised how this little peck, made her feel so good and happy about being with Jimmy.


Their group had now reached the dining room. Most students had already gotten their food and were sitting at the tables. Sandra noticed that a group of four girls had managed to drag that naked boy to the middle of the room. They were sitting there and he had a girl on each side of him. Some of the other girls were also looking at him, but the attention of most of the boys went to the entrance of the room, the moment they had walked in.

It didn't take long, or the noise level in the dining room turned into whispers and gasps. Sandra could see that most of the boys were looking at her, and they looked very excited when they noticed that her arms were cuffed behind her back. Sure, Melinda and Janet also got their share of the attention, but it was obvious that Sandra's situation intrigued them more.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.