Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe
Chapter 44

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 44 - The story is about a girl and her friends and how they deal with the new laws about punishing students. It involves girls and boys being stripped naked for the duration of their punishment. And during that time, they can't cover up anywhere, while others are also allowed to order them around and even touch them with their hands.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   School  

When Sandra walked out of the principal's office, she saw that Melinda and Janet looked at her.

"And?" Melinda asked.

"She had to think about our punishments!" Sandra answered.

Sandra was surprised when she saw that Janet moved up a chair, so she could go sit in between them. Of course, Sandra couldn't have known that Melinda had already told her friend what she and Melinda had talked about. Melinda had even told her friend the real reasons why she had been doing those things to Sandra, and even Janet found those reasons a bit stupid, but she had managed to keep this thought hidden from Melinda.

"Did you tell our principal about what we had discussed?" Melinda asked.

"Yes, I told her your reasons for ... playing with me," Sandra said diplomatic.

It made Melinda slightly smile. "Thanks for being so nice about it!"

Sandra just shrugged with her shoulders and said, "Like I said before, it wasn't that bad."

Melinda gave Sandra a sad look and said, "I'm really sorry that I made you cry on Monday!"

This made Sandra think back on that day, and she had to confess, she really had felt bad about it then. However, she also understood that it had happened, because she had been afraid about how her parents would react on her punishment and probably also because it had been the first time she had been exposed to so many of her peers.

"Melinda, it's okay ... really!"

Melinda looked at Sandra, straight into her eyes and said, "Still, it was wrong of me. If ... if you would want to take revenge on me, I won't hold it against you."

Sandra surprised Melinda by moving closer to her and laying her arm on her shoulders. "Just forget about it! Okay?"

A tear ran over Melinda's cheek, and she said, "Shit, you really aren't acting. You really are a nice girl ... aren't you?"

"I do my best!" Sandra said with a giggle.

Melinda laid her hand on Sandra's leg and then asked, "Do you think ... that Janet and I ... will be put on ADP as well?"

"I suppose so," Sandra replied, even when she was more than sure that they would be put on it.

Melinda sighed and then pulled her hand away from Sandra's leg. Sandra could feel that Melinda wanted to be left alone now, and so she pulled her arm away. Melinda was staring at the floor, thinking about the extra trouble this would give her at home.

Sandra decided to turn her attention to Janet and to see how this girl was holding up with the situation. Sandra was a bit surprised by the worried look on Janet's face. However, it looked like she was more worried about Melinda than herself.

When Janet noticed that Sandra was looking at her, she said, "Melinda told me all about your little talk. I'm glad you two settled this finally. I ... umm ... didn't like to humiliate you like that. I'm ... sorry!"

"Apology accepted," Sandra said smiling at Janet. "Let us all just forget about it and try to become friends. Okay?"

Janet smiled at Sandra and thought, "Sandra really is a strange girl! If I would be her, I'm not sure if I would forgive me or Melinda so easily!" And then she asked, "I hope we didn't embarrass you too much, just now?"

Sandra quickly checked the people behind the counter and when she noticed that they were talking with each other and not paying any attention to them, she smiled at Janet and then whispered, "Don't worry about it. I didn't feel embarrassed ... at all!"

"You didn't?" Janet asked surprised, but also kept her voice to a whisper.

"Nope, I ... Umm ... even enjoyed it a lot!"

"You did?!"

"Yep, if I hadn't held my orgasm back, I would have cum much sooner. But ... and here I have to apologize to you ... I held it back, until Melinda would use her tongue on me!"

This made Melinda turn her head, and she asked, "You wanted me to lick your pussy?"

"I hope that you won't get mad on me again, for this, but ... I knew that you would do anything to make me cum in front of all those other students and that's why I begged you to lick me, to make me cum."

"Hmm, I see," Melinda said. "So, you knew about the rule that we could only use our hands on you."

"Yes, I did!"

Melinda kept on looking at Sandra and for a short moment of time, Sandra and Janet thought that the truce between them would be over again. In the spur of the moment, Sandra had thought that it would be better to come clean about it now, instead of hiding this little fact from them, so it wouldn't bite her in the ass, sometime in the future.

Sandra held in her breath, when she saw that Melinda was about to say something.

"Well played!" Melinda said, then started to smile and said, "Damn, I wished you would be more ashamed about being naked and all of this! I'm sure that we wouldn't be sitting here ... if you wouldn't be so comfortable about your punishment!"

"Thanks for taking it like this!" Sandra said relieved.

This time, it was Melinda, who shrugged with her shoulders and said, "Like you said earlier, I did a very stupid thing. I only hope I can deal with my punishment as well as you do."

"I'm sure that when we explain to our friends what we have decided, they all will help you deal with this. Who knows? Maybe, it will even help you, to get closer with your potential new boyfriend a little quicker!"

"New boyfriend?" Janet asked surprised.

"Oh, just a suspicion I have," Melinda said.

Janet's mind went back to yesterday, and she could easily see who this new boyfriend could be. Although, Janet wondered if Melinda would be the only one to get a new boyfriend out of this, because Janet had also noticed how protective Johnny had been towards her.

Sandra could see the smiles on both her former enemies and thought that this ADP thing opened up a lot of new possibilities that hadn't been around in the previous school years. It sure seemed to work very well in coupling boys and girls with each other.

"So, you are thinking of getting together with ... Charles?" Janet asked.

"Maybe!"

"Well, he seemed interested in you!"

"Like Johnny in you!"

"What?!" Sandra said in mock surprise. "I thought you two were in love with me!"

Both girls looked at Sandra, then at each other and with a smile on their face, they let their eyes wander over Sandra's naked body while Melinda said, "Nah, you are missing a vital part ... down there!"

To Melinda and Janet's surprise, Sandra opened her legs and pointed at her pussy while saying, "What?! You don't love this?"

Melinda rolled with her eyes and said, "Damn, I'm glad I don't have to try to humiliate you anymore. My tongue would get too exhausted!"

Again, they all laughed and when Sandra noticed the man behind the counter looking at her again, she hid her sex from him, by closing her legs and crossing them.

Melinda moved her head a little closer to Sandra's and whispered, "Are all those guys looking at you like him?"

"No, only him. He gives me the creeps, when he looks at me like that!"

"Me too, and I'm not even naked!" Melinda said.

When the girls heard the door of the office open, they looked at it and saw Brenda's head appear in the door opening.

"Girls, you can come inside now! I have made my decisions about you three," Brenda told them.

The three girls could feel a sudden rush going through their bodies. Melinda and Janet were sure about it, by the time they would leave the office again, they would be as naked as Sandra.


The three girls got up from their chairs and walked into the office of Brenda. They walked up to the desk of the principal and could hear how the door was closed behind them.

Melinda, Janet and Sandra stood in front of their principal's desk and waited for the woman to go sit behind her desk. They saw how Brenda looked at them, one at a time, and then they were surprised to hear her sigh.

"Girls, you three really put me in a difficult situation. If I let you three go, without punishing any of you, it would set a precedent that could get me in trouble later on. So, I hope that you three will make sure that this never happens again! Do you hear?"

"Yes, Ma'am," Melinda said. Sandra and Janet nodded with their head in agreement.

"Hmm ... I hope you three will keep yourself on this."

"We will!" Sandra said, hoping that Brenda would still reconsider and let them go without a punishment.

"I'm happy to hear this!" Brenda said and smiled at the three girls. "Nevertheless, I still need to punish you three for what happened during the break."

"Do you really have to?" Sandra asked, almost begging.

"Yes, I'm sorry, but I have to!"

Melinda and Janet could feel their nerves raging throughout their bodies. Even when they should have known better, they were still hoping that they would only get stripped from their outer garments and could maybe keep their underwear on.

Brenda also noticed something that she wasn't happy about. Melinda and Janet seemed to get uncomfortable about what would happen to them, this was a good thing. However, she was sure that Sandra was getting aroused again. Well, that was the only explanation she could think of, when she saw how Sandra's nipples were getting firmer.

Sandra had also noticed it, but she tried to ignore it. Mostly, because she hoped that Brenda wouldn't notice it. However, when she saw Brenda looking at her chest and then showed some unhappiness about it, Sandra understood that Brenda knew what was going on with her.

Brenda then looked at Janet and said, "Janet, it seems to me that you got pulled into this by Melinda, and that you went along because you didn't want to jeopardize your friendship with her. I can understand this, and therefore, you will lose your clothes for the duration of the current school day. After school, you can come to me and get your clothes back."

Janet looked down at the floor. She wasn't happy about the idea that she had to run around naked in school today, but at the same time, she also knew that she had received only a light punishment. Her Principal could easily have given her a few days and this would have been worse, because then she would have to explain to her parents all about what she had done to receive this punishment. And doing this would have been even more embarrassing than showing up naked at home!

Brenda let out a sigh and then looked at Melinda, "Now, for you. Because you were the initiator of this all, I have decided that you lose your clothes for two schooldays. This..."

"NO!" Melinda let out in fear and started to tremble.

"I'm sorry, but I have to make your punishment longer than Janet's, else it wouldn't be fair."

"But ... I ca..." Melinda tried, but started to cry before she managed to say what she wanted to say.

Sandra was very surprised by how Melinda reacted on this. Because from what she had heard about yesterday from Janet, and how Melinda had done a striptease for a bunch of boys, without showing any distress about it, she hadn't expected that Melinda would react like this, for being stripped for just two days.

For just a moment, none of them knew what to do. And to everybody's surprise, it was Sandra, who made the first move and moved closer to Melinda and wrapped her arms around the girl and hugged her.

This act of compassion surprised even Brenda. She knew Sandra was one of those people who cared for others, but she hadn't expected that Sandra would get over their rivalry so easily.

"Melinda, it's not that bad," Sandra whispered.

Melinda tried to say something, but she couldn't get the words out of her mouth. The only thing she could do, was wrapping her own arms around Sandra's body and laying her head on Sandra's shoulder.

Janet just stood there, and looked at how Sandra was comforting her friend. This should have been her doing this, but she also had been feeling very bad about Melinda's situation that she had been too numb for a moment. However, now, seeing how Sandra helped Melinda, made her finally move, and she also wrapped her arms around Melinda and Sandra, while laying her chin on Melinda's shoulder and whispering, "It will be okay! I will make sure of it!"

Brenda just looked at how the girls tried to help and comfort Melinda and felt a lump in her throat. If only Melinda would have stayed calm enough, she could have explained Melinda something that would have helped her a lot. Although, by seeing what Sandra was doing, she also knew that the little plan she had for Melinda and Sandra had already been accomplished. However, the calls had been made, so she had to stick to her plan now.

"Excuse me girls," Brenda said. "I really need to go on with this."

Melinda made a sniffling sound and then whispered, "Thanks. I'm fine now."

Melinda tried to steady herself and then lifted her head from Sandra's shoulder and looked at her.

"You really do care for other people! Don't you?" Melinda said with a little smile on her face.

Sandra didn't say anything, but just shrugged with her shoulders and gave Melinda a lovely smile in return.

The girls finally let go of each other and faced their principal again, Sandra standing in the middle, holding on to a hand of Melinda and Janet.

Brenda looked from Melinda to Sandra and then decided it would be best to tell Sandra her punishment first, before she would explain to Melinda what else she had planned for her.

"Now, for you Sandra! I had two options. I could give you a few extra days of ADP, but then I have to contact the cops to report this, and it could get you in even more trouble with them. So, I have decided on an alternative punishment for you."

Sandra sucked in some air when she heard this, a mixture of scare and excitement were on her mind.

Brenda opened a drawer of her desk and took those things out of it, that she had decided on earlier. She thought this would teach Sandra some lesson in humility.

Sandra's eyes went wide open, when she saw that Brenda had taken two black BDSM wristbands and also a padlock out of her drawer.

"Oh crap!" Sandra thought and her mind went immediately back to that girl whom she had seen at that Italian restaurant. The thought that she would be running around, without the use of her hands, made a shiver going through her body.

"Sandra, your hands will be locked behind your back until you return to school tomorrow! I saw that you had P.E. the first two hours! So, you are lucky, because if it hadn't been for that, I would have made you wear them until noon tomorrow!"

"Thanks, Ma'am," Sandra said sarcastically. Melinda and Janet both squeezed Sandra's hands in support, and it made her feel a little better.

"You're welcome," Brenda said and had to suppress a smile.

Brenda really hoped that it would teach Sandra also something, because if she would keep running around so carefree about her nudity, she surely would end up in a lot of trouble, if anyone else would find out about it. So, by giving her an example of what could happen to her, if she wouldn't start to hide her excitement better, she hoped that it would smarten the girl up.

"However, because of this, Sandra will need an assistant until tomorrow noon, and that is why ... I have decided that Melinda will be responsible for Sandra until then, and that she has to stay with her at all times!"

Melinda looked at Brenda and asked, "But ... what about after school?"

"Melinda, I have talked with one of your brothers, and I have told him that you will be staying at a classmate's home this evening, because she needs your help!"

"You ... did ... what?" Melinda asked shocked. "Did you tell him anything about me being punished?"

"No, I didn't think your brother had to know about it. I just told him that you and Sandra would be working on a school project, and it would be easier for you two, when you would be staying at Sandra's home for a night."

"Oh, thanks. Thank you!" Melinda said very happy, almost delirious.

Now, Sandra was completely puzzled by how Melinda was acting. First, she got all sad and weepy, but when she hears that she has to stay at her home, she gets all excited and happy about it. And then, there was also the fact that Melinda had only told her classmates that she had an older sister, but she had never told them anything about brothers. It made Sandra wonder about what was going on here, and if those brothers had something to do with her first reaction. Well, it could be that Melinda was maybe ashamed of showing herself to her brothers. That would explain a lot, of course.

For Melinda, a burden had just been lifted from her shoulders. The fact that she had to run around naked for two days, didn't bother her at all anymore, because she was so excited about the fact that she didn't have to go home like this. The thought of confronting her stepbrothers in the nude, had been very scary for her, but now that she knew that it wouldn't happen, she felt a lot better about her whole situation.

Brenda was relieved when she saw Melinda's smile, and she knew that she had done a good thing.

"So, that's what I have decided for you girls. I hope that this is the last time that I have any of you three in my office! Well, my door is always open for you girls, if you want to talk about something with me, but if I see any of you here again, because you did something wrong, I will give you the maximum punishment that I can give you! Understood?!" Brenda had tried to say this in her most stern voice she could manage.

"Yes, Ma'am," the three girls said at the same time.

Brenda looked at the three girls and had to confess to herself that for being punished, Melinda and Janet looked a bit too happy. Although, Sandra was giving her mixed signals. Brenda could see that Sandra was worried about her punishment, but at the same time, it also looked like Sandra was getting aroused again.

With nothing else to tell the girls, Brenda said, "Well, Sandra come here, so I can put these things on you!"

Sandra saw how Brenda had the wristbands in her hands and showing them to her. Sandra needed to swallow some nerves away before she walked around the desk and went standing in front of Brenda.

"And you two, you better start stripping!" Brenda said while looking at Melinda and Janet.

"Yes, Ma'am," Melinda said.

Melinda and Janet looked at each other. However, this time, they didn't smile anymore. It finally had sunk in, that they would be walking out of this office naked, and that they were now at the mercy of those other students, just like Sandra had been.

Sure, Melinda was still happy that she didn't have to go home, but she also knew what could happen out there, and she wasn't completely sure if she could deal with boys touching her private parts. Not that she was shy about showing her body, because that was something she had done before. However, the touching part, that was something she was scared of.

While Janet started stripping, she didn't think about Melinda anymore. Sure, she was still happy about how her principal had found a solution for her friend's problem. However, now that she knew that Melinda would be safe, she started to think about her own situation. The fact, that she had shown her pussy to those boys yesterday, had scared her of course, but today, she would be getting completely naked and this in front of the other students of her school. It sure felt a lot different from yesterday, because she would be seeing all of them for at least the rest of this school year and all of them will remember how she looked naked and maybe even keep reminding her about it.

And when this was already bad for her, the fact that those others would also be able to touch her, scared her even more. Especially, if they would try to touch her sex, because then she had to stop them, before they would break her hymen. And in doing so, they would all know that she was still a virgin. Rationally, she knew that this wouldn't be something to feel ashamed about, but she couldn't help it and did feel shame about it. A shudder went through her body, when she thought how those guys would maybe ask her to prove it by showing it to them. In her mind, she could already see her spreading her pussy lips for them, to show them her intact hymen.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.