Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe
Chapter 42

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 42 - The story is about a girl and her friends and how they deal with the new laws about punishing students. It involves girls and boys being stripped naked for the duration of their punishment. And during that time, they can't cover up anywhere, while others are also allowed to order them around and even touch them with their hands.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   School  

They had Mrs. Godair for the first two hours of the day again, two hours of boring theory this time. So, it didn't take too long, or Sandra's mind was drifting away. She started to fantasize about different scenarios of what would happen during the break.

In most of the scenarios, Melinda was taking control over her and showing off her naked body to all the students in the school again. Fixating mostly on her vulva this time and teaching them about the parts that they had to play with to make a girl happy. Another main theme of this daydream, was how she would trap Melinda in doing something to her that would get the girl in trouble as well. Sandra hoped that Melinda would do it on her own, but for some reason, Sandra was sure that this was even something that Melinda wouldn't do in front of an audience. So, for her plan to succeed, she knew that she would need to encourage Melinda to do it, probably by trying to give Melinda the feeling that she would be a wimp, if she didn't do it.

While Sandra was going over all of this, she also noticed that it excited her. She could clearly feel that tingling sensation inside her vagina and knew that she was juicing up again down there. However, it made her also wonder if she really would enjoy it, when it would happen to her. Sandra knew that she was very at ease about being naked now, but would she be able to enjoy it, or would she start to feel embarrassed and humiliated by it. After all, the thing she was hoping for, was the closest thing to having sex in public! She had always envisioned that when she would have sex, it would happen in a room, probably her bedroom, together with a boy. Although, she had already exceeded her dream, by having sex with Veronique. In her dreams, she had never thought about something like that to happen. And, surely, would never have thought, that she would enjoy it so much! So, who knows? Maybe she really was a more sexual creature than she ever had imagined.

Sandra's daydream, slowly changed in her mind, and before she knew it, it wasn't Melinda, who was doing things to her, but the more gentle and sexy Veronique. In her mind's eye, she was now having sex with her and both of them were pleasuring each other. For some reason, this thought excited her even more.

"Miss Le-Croix!" Mrs. Godair said sternly.

Sandra didn't hear her teacher and was just staring at the blackboard, that was at the front of the classroom, with glassy eyes.

"MISS LE-CROIX!" Mrs. Godair said somewhat louder.

Sandra blinked with her eyes and then looked at her teacher.

"Umm ... Yes?!" Sandra said and noticed the stern look on her teacher's face. This made her quickly say, "Mrs. Godair."

"I asked you a question, could you answer it for me?"

Sandra knew that she was in trouble. She hadn't heard anything of the past fifteen minutes, or maybe even longer. So, she had no clue about what question the teacher could have asked her. Sandra looked to her side, and noticed Melinda grinning at her. Sandra knew she wouldn't get any clue from this girl, and Sandra couldn't turn around and look at her friends for some help.

"Umm ... Sorry! Could you repeat the question, please?" Sandra asked.

"I asked you, in a given situation like this, what would be the proper thing to do?"

"Crap, this question doesn't help me at all," Sandra thought, and so she asked, "What was the situation?"

"Miss Le-Croix, did you pay any attention to what I was saying?"

"I'm sorry Mi ... Mrs. Godair. My mind was ... umm ... distracted."

The teacher let out a grunt of displeasure and said, "This is your first warning, Miss Le-Croix. The next time, you will be in trouble. You hear me young lady!"

"Yes, Ma ... Mrs. Godair!" Sandra said and tried to give her teacher her sorry face.

Mrs. Godair looked a bit annoyed at Sandra, but then turned to the others in the classroom and asked, "Melinda, what is the appropriate response to this situation?"

"You should look away, apologize and get out of the room as quickly as you can! And then, of course, report the incident to the manager, so he could explain to the guests that they could better hang the 'do not disturb' sign on the handle of the door, next time. So that the maids wouldn't walk in on them having sex!"

"Oh! That was what she was talking about!" Sandra thought. "I should have known it! Mrs. Godair first lesson last year had been the same! All about those naughty guests who wanted to expose themselves to the maids and other hotel staff."

For the rest of the class, Mrs. Godair explained how you could deal with all kinds of improper behavior from the guests. She even told the class some of the things she had seen, when she had been working in a hotel, when she was a bit younger. It made Sandra smile, because she thought, "MUCH younger!" would be the proper thing to say.

Although, Sandra also found it a bit strange that her teacher took so much time to talk about this. Especially, because last year, she had only been surprised by one guest, a woman, who had come out of the bathroom naked. The woman had even screamed when she had seen her, because she really hadn't heard her knocking on the door, because she had been sitting in the bathtub, with a MP3 headphone on her head. The funny part of it all, had even been that this woman had apologized herself profusely, because she had flashed herself to her. It had been very clear to Sandra, that this had been an accident and nothing more.

However, all of this, got Sandra thinking again and how it would be of working in a hotel in her current situation. She wondered how those guests would react on her, and if they wouldn't get any funny thoughts in their minds about her. Sandra was sure that she didn't have to fear anything from the female guests, and probably also not from the couples which stayed there. However, she also knew that some guests were men who had to travel for their jobs, and probably also got lonely on their travels. Those guys could become a problem, because they even made advances towards the maids already, when they weren't running around naked like she would be. So, Sandra wondered what kind of indecent proposals she could get from them.

Sandra felt a shiver from excitement going through her body, when she heard the school bell go off to announce the start of their morning break. Sandra looked at Melinda and the girl had a huge smile on her face. It told Sandra that during the break, the thing she had hoped for would happen. Sandra hoped that Brenda would keep her word and be there to catch Melinda in the act.

Before any of Sandra's friends could say anything, Melinda pointed at Sandra and said, "You ... Follow me! And this time, you will do like I say!"

Melinda then looked at Frederik and Sandra's other friends, and smiled at them with a wicked smile on her face. Frederik and the others were a bit concerned about what Melinda had in mind for Sandra, but knew that they had acted too late this time. Sandra would be in Melinda's hands during this break, and they could only watch and comfort Sandra for whatever was to come.

After Sandra had gathered her things, she gave them to Frederik and whispered in his ear, "Whatever happens, don't interfere! Okay?"

Frederik looked flabbergasted at Sandra, but when he saw how she looked back at him, showing no distress or worries about what was going to happen to her, he answered, "Okay."

"Just try to enjoy the show!" Sandra whispered and winked at him.

Frederik tried to give Sandra a comforting smile, but it was obvious to Sandra that he was worrying about her. He could already envision the most awful things that Melinda could do with his girlfriend.

When Melinda crooked her finger at Sandra, to tell her that she had to follow, Sandra obeyed and walked behind Melinda with her head lowered. Sandra acted like she was scared and a bit embarrassed about all of this. However, her heart was racing, and she could feel the happy butterflies inside of her tummy going crazy.

Melinda and Sandra's friends mingled and walked behind them both, and even the few neutral classmates joined them. All of them felt some tension hanging in the air, as if this would be a turning point for them all.

When Melinda, Sandra and all their classmates walked into the courtyard, Laura immediately noticed that something was going on. She had been waiting for Sandra, because she wanted to have a private conversation with her, but it seemed that she would have to wait until later in the day, because Melinda had taken control over her friend again. She quickly went to get some other classmates of hers, who were Sandra's ex-classmates, to see what would happen, and if they could maybe help Sandra. Laura was very surprised when she and her friends joined the others that Frederik came to tell her not to intervene in any way.

Melinda wasn't happy, when she noticed that she wasn't getting the attention she was hoping for. There were different groups of students all over the courtyard and only a few came walking in her direction, the other seemed more interested in the conversations they were having, instead of joining in on the fun of humiliating Sandra.

Sandra had noticed the same and had even noticed how a group of girls stood at the back of the courtyard, with that naked boy among them. It seemed that those girls were more into teasing him than into what would happen to her. At least, the boys still seemed interested in her and knowing that those guys would be looking at her, turned her on even more.

Melinda had to take comfort in this as well, at least she would still have some audience for what she had in store for Sandra. And she hoped, that this would finally humiliate Sandra again, because even she had noticed that being naked didn't scare Sandra anymore.

"Go lie down on one of the picnic tables," Melinda told Sandra. "I'll be right with you!"

"Fine for me!" Sandra answered like it was nothing to her.

Sandra looked at the picnic tables and decided to go lay on the table with a few girls around it.

"Excuse me, would you mind if I go lie on your table?" Sandra asked those girls, surprisingly calm and polite.

"Why would you want to do that?" one of the girls asked, and noticed the other students that had followed this naked girl to their table. She then recognized Sandra and knew what had happened here two days ago. "Oh, is that girl going to play with you again?" she asked with some fun in her voice.

"How did you guess?" Sandra asked back and smiled at her.

"Jesus, how can you stand that?" the girl asked.

"Can I go lie down first, before I answer your question?"

"Sure, go ahead," the girl said and she even smiled this time.

Sandra pushed herself up on the table and then went lying on it. Her knees were at the edge of the table, and she let her feet dangle down. She was sure that this would be perfect for Melinda.

The girls who had been sitting there, stood up, because they felt a bit uncomfortable with this naked girl right in front of their noses. Although, one of them, the one with the questions, kept standing next to Sandra and looked down at her.

"So, how can you stand this?" the girl asked again.

Sandra looked at her, smiled and said, "I just do! And ... I have to obey her, so it's not that I have any other choice!"

The girl's eyes went all over Sanda's naked body and she said, "Well, you sure don't show any distress about doing this!"

Before Sandra could answer, the girl even surprised Sandra when she took the nipple piercing, that was closest to her, between her fingers and started to play with it.

"I have been naked for the whole week already! You get used to it!"

"Even the touching?" she asked teasingly.

"Yep, even that!" Sandra answered and smiled when the girl pulled softly on the piercing attached to her nipple.

"I would never g..." the girl started to say, but was then interrupted by Melinda saying, "So, I see you are ready for me! You even found a friend ... I see!"

When the girl let go of Sandra's nipple piercing, Sandra winked at her and then raised the upper part of her body, by resting on her elbows behind her back. This way, she could look at Melinda.

"As you can see, I always follow my orders!" Sandra said to Melinda.

"Well, let's put you in a better position then," Melinda said with a grin.

Sandra could feel how Melinda took hold of her ankles and brought her feet up on the table. She placed her feet not too far from each other, and then pushed against Sandra's knees to make her spread her legs. Sandra could feel the heat of the sun shine on her pussy and could even feel that her outer labia had parted.

"Now, boys, get a bit closer, and I will teach you all about our pussies!" Melinda said in a louder voice.

For some reason, Sandra could feel a rush going through her body. However, she felt good about it, and she could even see how her nipples got a little firmer. Sandra was now more than sure that she was going to love what Melinda was going to do to her, even with all those other students looking at her. Although, even Sandra noticed that the group wasn't as big as Tuesday. It seemed that a lot of girls had lost interest in her, but the boys still seemed eager to enjoy the show. Well, if she would have been in those boys' shoes, she would probably also have come to watch the show with the naked girl. Especially, if that other girl would focus on that naked girl's pussy.

Melinda turned around, and placed her thumbs on Sandra's labia. She pulled them further open and said, "Boys, I'm sorry, but I can't show you her hymen. It seems that she has popped her cherry already!"

This got a few chuckles out of them.

"Sorry, guys," Sandra said with a smile. "My dildo at home is on the huge size!"

Now, the boys laughed out loud, which made Melinda frown. She hadn't thought Sandra would be this comfortable with all of this. And she was even surprised to see how Sandra's pussy was getting wetter by the minute. If she didn't know better, it was almost as if Sandra was enjoying herself with all of this.

"Well, at least the other parts are still present!" Melinda said and then pointed at a boy while saying, "You, come here!"

"Me?!" he said surprised.

"Yes, you! Come here!"

The boy started to blush slightly when he walked up to Melinda. He was looking at Sandra's naked body and couldn't keep his eyes from wandering towards that spread open pussy of hers.

"Now, do you know anything about a girl's anatomy?" Melinda asked him.

"I guess so," he said a little uncertain. His eyes were glued on that juicy pink pussy in front of him. He especially liked that piercing at the top of the girl's snatch.

"Then, show me where her urethra is!" Melinda told him.

"Umm ... okay," he said nervously.

Sandra noticed how he came closer to her and how he lowered his head between her legs. He was looking straight at her pussy. The guy was licking his lips and just bluntly stared at her vulva. If Melinda would let him, he would surely have dived in with both his hands.

However, he only reached out towards her pussy with his forefinger and said, "Here it is!"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.