Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe
Chapter 35

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 35 - The story is about a girl and her friends and how they deal with the new laws about punishing students. It involves girls and boys being stripped naked for the duration of their punishment. And during that time, they can't cover up anywhere, while others are also allowed to order them around and even touch them with their hands.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   School  

When Sandra and the others heard how the group of players, that had been practicing on the field outside, came walking through the hallway, they knew that their coach would be arriving any minute now, to take them outside for their own practice.

Some of the boys were wondering how their coach would react on Sandra's dress code today. It sure would be the first time, ever, that they would have someone who will practice with them in the nude. And because it was a naked girl, it could become a practice session to remember. The boys surely would try to keep their eyes on her, and it was even better that Sandra didn't seem to mind that they were watching her, she hadn't even tried once to cover herself from their prying eyes.

However, none of them had known that she was such a kinky girl. Well, they couldn't notice those piercings before, because with their soccer-uniforms on, it would never show up. Their soccer-shirts have always been of a very loose fit, and they also knew that Sandra would probably always wear a sports-bra underneath it, so those pierced nipples of hers would be nicely hidden from view. And Sandra had also never showered at the club either, so all her little secrets had been kept a secret from them, until today.

For the first time, since Friday, they were happy that the government had changed those laws for the high school kids. Although, the fact that Sandra was already over eighteen, made it obviously more interesting for them as well. Wasn't there a rule that they were allowed to touch those punished by ADP? A few of them were planning to look this up on the Internet, because Sandra looked like a girl they would love to touch. Especially those nice breasts of hers and maybe a quick feel between her legs, that could be a fun thing to do. Although, she was still a teammate, so perhaps it wasn't such a good idea after all.

"Guys!" somebody said at the entrance of the locker room. "Outside ... now!"

The group of players immediately started to move in the direction of the door and towards their coach who was standing next to it. Sandra followed the group at the back with Dina next to her.

Dina kept a close eye on Sandra, but she was glad that she didn't see any distress on her face. If she didn't know better, it almost looked like Sandra was happy that she would be playing soccer like this.

"Umm ... Sandra?!" the coach asked while looking at her.

"Yes, Coach?"

"Didn't you forget something?"

Sandra looked puzzled at her coach. What had she forgotten?

"I mean, why are you naked? I know about that nude resort and all, but wouldn't you be more comfortable with something covering up?"

"Umm ... I can't Coach. I'm on ... ADP, Sir!"

"You are? Crap, I knew that this would happen someday, but I thought it would be with one of the lower age-groups. So, you are still in High School then?"

"Yes, Coach."

"Hmm," he let out, somewhat troubled with this. "Sandra, you have to promise me that you don't do any sliding tackles! Okay?"

"That's fine with me, Coach!" Sandra said in a tone that she already had thought about it. She sure wasn't planning on sliding over the grassy field with no protection at all for her backside or thighs. It wouldn't be the first time that she had some scrapes on her buttocks, but those scrapes were only minor, because her shorts would at least protect most of her skin. However, fully naked, she could really hurt her buttocks, if she would try to do it.

"Until when is your ADP?"

"Until Monday, Coach."

"I hadn't counted on this!" the coach said more to himself than speaking towards Sandra. "Well, go join the others, I need to speak with our supply manager first."

"Yes, Coach."

The others had already gone outside, but Dina had stayed behind with Sandra during this little conversation with the coach. They ran on a slow pace towards the exit of the building and towards the field where their teammates were already kicking the ball around.

"Hey, where is the coach?" Peter asked Sandra.

"He had to talk with the supply manager. I think it is about me."

"About you?"

"Well, I think he is a bit concerned about me. Afraid that I would hurt myself, looking like this."

Peter's eyes quickly went up and down Sandra's body again, and then he said, "Well, I think our match on Saturday could get very interesting, when you have to play like this. It sure will attract more people to come and see us, guessing by all the people gathering over there already."

Sandra looked in the direction that Peter had motioned to, with his head, and saw a bunch of the sixteen and seventeen year old boys gathering at the side of the field, to watch the training of their older counterparts. Well, probably, mostly to see how this naked girl would do and enjoying her running around in the buff.

Sandra, Dina and Peter joined the others and kicked the ball around while they waited for their coach. Sandra noticed that some of those younger boys were almost dragged away by their parents, probably because they needed to go home, but a few maybe also because their dad or mum didn't want them to watch this naked girl play. However, she also noticed some of those dads motioning that they had all the time in the world. So, it wasn't only the sons that wanted to watch her run around, those few dads also didn't mind looking at her.

Sandra tried to keep her focus on the ball, that was going around, and she often got it kicked towards her, so she had to handle it and move a little. They surely did this, because it made her breasts jiggle while she moved. Sandra could clearly feel that she was getting aroused by all of this and this was just something non-embarrassing she was doing. She wondered how aroused she would get when she would start doing things that would expose her even more to all those people looking at her.

Then they saw their coach walking in their direction and everybody walked towards him when he waved with his hand.

"Let us first do some stretching exercises," he said to the group. "Pair up with each other."

Sandra noticed that some of the boys looked at her, but Dina quickly grabbed Sandra by the arm and pulled her away. Letting those boys know that she was already spoken for.

"I hope you don't mind us doing this together?" Dina asked whispering.

"Of course not," Sandra said somewhat relieved and disappointed at the same time. She knew what they were about to do and was glad that it would be Dina, who would have a good look at her. Although, she also thought it could be fun with a boy doing it with her. She wondered how he would react on certain things, and if she also would notice something happening to him, at the groin area. She already suspected that some of them were having trouble with their shorts.

At first, they did some solo stretching exercises, exposing Sandra's sex to a few guys behind her when she had to bend forwards without bending her legs. And she sure had heard some gasps and groans coming from those guys. Especially when they all had to spread their legs and then reach for the tip of their toes with the fingers of their opposite hand. It made some boys behind her grunt like they were in pain. It almost made her giggle when she thought about how difficult this part of the exercise must be for them, especially if they would be having a hard-on that was being restraint with those small shorts they were wearing.

And when they got up again, she could hear one of the boys say to another one, "Did you see that, I think she is horny!"

Sandra had to smile with this, because she had also noticed it already. She really was aroused by doing all of this, and she was sure that those boys behind her must have seen how moist and maybe even engorged her pussy lips must have looked. Sandra didn't dare to check it, afraid that it would get even worse, if she would see how thick her lips would be and maybe also how red they must be looking by now.

After this, they did some jumping jacks. This time, she saw some of those boys, watching her from the sidelines, smiling when she did this, and those dads had almost the same smile on their faces as theirs sons did.

Then they did some squats to the side, making sure that the knee that they bended, had an angle of about ninety degrees, while keeping their hands on their sides.

And then they finally had to pair up, for those few exercises that they always did together. The last one would be the most interesting one and Sandra wondered how Dina would react on it. She was sure that if she would have done this with a boy, he would have had real trouble with his one-eyed snake.

The first thing they did, was locking their arms together while standing with their backs against each other. One of them had to bend forwards while holding the other one on their back. This arched the top person completely and would probably give all the people, who were watching, a nice view on her body, especially because Sandra was never able to keep her legs closed, when they did this.

When Sandra landed on her feet again, she looked straight at Peter, and he had a smile on his face. He really had gotten a good eyeful of Sandra's pussy, and he knew from the look of it, that Sandra was horny like hell. Well, his own girlfriend's pussy looked like that sometimes, when they were doing some of their sexy games or when they were just having sex. And by the smile that Sandra had returned to him, he knew that she didn't mind him looking at her at all. This girl was just too hot for playing soccer like this, he thought.

And then it was Sandra's turn to bend forwards. She could feel how her breasts hung down and jiggled. She was sure that all those people watching them, would be thrilled by this as well, and just thinking this, she could feel how something begged to be touched. However, this had to wait until later, when she would be alone. She wasn't planning to rub her pussy on the soccer-field with all of them watching her.

They did a few other stretching exercises together, exposing Sandra all the time to her teammates, and then it was time for the exercise she had been expecting. They went sitting on the grass, spread their legs as wide as they could and put their feet against each other, while holding on to each other's hands. Just sitting like this was already very exposing, but it would be nothing in comparison to what would happen next.

Dina had to lean backwards while pulling Sandra forwards. By doing this, Sandra's face ended up just above Dina's crotch and this confirmed it for her. When she would be doing this to Dina, her friend's face would end up at the same place with her. It made Sandra smile, by just thinking about what Dina would see and probably smell when she would be doing this to Dina.

It was now Sandra's turn to pull Dina towards her and when she did this, she could hear how Dina gasped. Sandra almost giggled when she heard this, and then she felt Dina's breath going over her vulva, it made a shiver go up and down her spine.

Dina couldn't believe what she saw ... and smelled. Sandra's pussy was spread open, and it looked so moist, and then the odor that was coming from it. She had smelled this before with herself and knew that this was the musky scent of a pussy that was attached to a very aroused girl. Dina even noticed that Sandra's vagina stood a little open, and this confirmed it completely for her. Dina was now sure that Sandra was horny and probably aching for some relief. Another thing that Dina thought, was that Sandra's hood piercing, would have something to do with it as well, because she could see that it was lying on Sandra's engorged clitoris and was stimulating her even more, with ever move she made.

Dina and Sandra had to pull each other towards each other several times. In the end, even Sandra thought that she could smell a musky odor coming from Dina's groin area and Sandra let out a short giggle. She was more than sure that if she could have seen Dina's vulva right now, she would have seen a very wet pussy as well, it sure smelled that way.

Dina let out a gasp again, when she was hovering above Sandra's pussy and saw how some of Sandra's fluids were leaking out of her. Dina felt a rush of emotions going through her body, and she knew that this stupid exercise had even turned her on. She was more than sure that she wasn't into girls, but just smelling and seeing Sandra's sex had started a reaction in her own body. It also made her wonder about something, what if Sandra would have done this exercise with a boy? Would that guy have dared to lick this inviting pussy of Sandra, or would he have restrained himself and only looked at it?

"That's enough," the coach finally said. Even he had been looking at Sandra by times, and he also got the impression that Sandra was getting aroused by this all, and he also felt something else, he himself was getting into trouble by looking at this girl. "Okay, now do two laps around the field, and then we shall play a match, so you guys can get into things again!"

"Yes, Coach!" all said in union, got up from the ground and started running to the side of the field, so they could start on their two laps around it.

The coach saw Sandra running away, and then he turned around and whispered to himself, "What were they thinking, making girls like that run around naked, this is just torture for everyone else."

Sandra and Dina decided to stay at the back of the group and when Dina came running closer to Sandra, she whispered, "Are you really that horny?"

"Me? Horny? Where did you get that idea?" Sandra asked her teasingly.

Dina had to giggle, but she didn't answer Sandra's question. She sure wasn't planning to tell her that it was obvious to her, by seeing that overflowing pussy of hers.

The rest of their run was done in silence, and when they passed those younger boys, a few of them whistled at Sandra in approval. In return, Sandra gave them one of her naughty smiles. It made those boys only more excited with her.

After they were done running, and had returned to the middle of the field, their group was split into two teams of eight players each. Dina and Sandra were split up this time, because the coach wanted a girl in each team, and then they started on a little game of two times 20 minutes.


In the meantime, Melinda had gone to a youth club, not too far from the soccer-field where Sandra was playing. Melinda and her best friend Janet were sitting at a table, looking at a bunch of boys playing pool. The girls were waiting for Johnny and Charles to return from their stakeout duties.

Charles, in this case, is the second boy of Melinda's group and not Sandra's dad, of course. He and Johnny had been glad that they could help Melinda with her trap for Sandra. They both knew that this could become a very interesting afternoon, if they could manage to get Sandra into this youth club. With some luck, they both would even get some hands on time with Sandra's hot body.

When Melinda noticed Johnny coming inside, she waved with her hand at him and when he saw her, walked up to Melinda and Janet, and went sitting at their table.

"So, have you seen her?" Melinda asked.

"Yes, she went by that road in the fields, like I had told you."

"And she didn't see you?"

"Of course not, we hid behind some bushes, next to the field!"

"Okay!" Melinda said with some relief. "Well, you better return to Charles now and I will try to prepare everything for Sandra in here!"

Johnny had to smile, when he noticed how much fun Melinda had with all of this. However, he also wondered in how far Melinda would go with Sandra. He had no problem with touching Sandra, but he wasn't completely sure if it would stay with that. He knew some of those guys that came here, and he was afraid that it could get out of hand. Although, he had promised to do this for Melinda, and so, he went back to Charles, in wait to order Sandra to follow them to this place.

"So, what are we going to do now?" Janet asked.

"Now, we are going to start with the next part of my plan. We need some more boys in here!"

"And how are you going to do that?"

"Just watch and learn!" Melinda said with a grin on her face.

Melinda stood up and walked over to those boys playing pool. She had a quick talk with them and from what Janet could see, it seemed like Melinda's plan was going to happen, because when Melinda walked back to her, she could see two of those four boys taking out their mobile phones to call their friends.

"And?" Janet asked.

"It's taken care of!"

"What have you said to them?"

"Oh, I just asked them if they wanted to see a naked girl, and if they would also like to have some fun with her. And I also told them, it would maybe be smart to invite some of their friends as well."

Janet giggled and said, "It seems your plan is working!"

"Had you any doubt about that?"

"No, not really!"

Both girls giggled and when they looked at those boys at the pool table, one of the guys stuck his thumb in the air, to show them that it was a go. So, more guys would arrive soon to enjoy themselves in here with that naked girl Melinda had promised.

Melinda thought that after Sandra would have shown herself to all those boys, they would also encourage them of touching her. Maybe they could even play with her, until she would cum for them, a few times.

"If that wouldn't break that girl, nothing would," Melinda thought.


The soccer match between the teammates went great. They were of course less aggressive towards each other than when they would have to face a team from another club, but the coach could clearly see that they still played as a well organized team with each other. Here and there, he made some suggestions and when he saw that they easily picked up on his suggestions. He knew that he would be having a great team again this year. Well, this same team had been the regional champions two years ago in a lower age division. However, last year, they had been split up, because of the age differences. And the extra advantage of this year was, that some of the older boys had stayed, and it even made this team look stronger than two years ago. With some luck and some great plays, they could be the champions again this year. Maybe even not only the regional champions, but also the national and with some luck, also the international champions.

The only thing he had been worried about, was that Sandra would be off of her game, because she was playing naked. However, to his surprise, it seemed that she didn't care about that, if he didn't know better, he even thought that she played better like this than when she was dressed. The more logical reason would be, of course, that she just had gotten better and that her nudity had nothing to do with it.

Although, the fact that she played so well in her birthday suit, was a big relief for him, because he needed her on the right flank. She was a good dribbler and her last pass always reached the striker. So, she was indispensable for the team.

And another thing he had noticed, while she had been playing, was how wet her inner thighs had started to look. Well, her whole body was glistening from her sweat, but her thighs looked much wetter than the other parts of her body.

The only thing he hadn't liked, were those two slidings she had done. Luckily, for her, she hadn't hurt herself while doing those. The only thing that it had left behind, were some red streak marks on her left buttocks. He had shouted at her that she had to stop doing it, but she had just shrugged with her shoulders, while looking at her buttocks and had shouted back, "They still look fine to me!"

And when Peter, who was in her team, had patted both her cheeks with his hand, he had shouted to the coach, "It's okay, Sir! They still feel fine to me!"

Most of Sandra's teammates had started laughing with this. And in return, Sandra had stuck her tongue out at Peter, before she had run away from him.

The only annoying thing at this point, was that every time Sandra got the ball, those boys of the lower age groups were shouting at her. Well, not that this was bad, but he wondered how those kids' parents would react on all of this, when they would find out that their kids had been watching a naked girl playing soccer at their club.

Although, with the laws about ADP, they couldn't do anything about this, she had to play like that and everybody had to accept it. He sure had no objection about it, because even he was somewhat enchanted by those breasts of hers. With every move, they moved so nicely on her chest and then those fine nipples with those piercings on them. Well, if he could be eighteen again, he wouldn't mind trying to have some fun with her. And thinking this, he wondered how many of those teammates of hers would be thinking the same thing as he just did.

For Sandra, it felt like she was in heaven. She loved all the attention she was getting from the spectators and loved it when one of her teammates put his hands on her or even just brushed them along her body. By the minute, she was getting more aroused, and she knew that she was dripping wet. Well, she knew this, because she could feel how sticky her thighs had become and also by the musky odor in the air around her. She was sure that her teammates could smell it as well, whenever they were close to her. It made her wonder about the effect that this was having on them.

Although, there was also something else that made her feel good about all of this. At the beginning of their match, the boys at the side had shouted remarks about her tits and ass, whenever she was at the ball. However, this had slowly on changed into remarks about her play, and they were now even encouraging her, whenever she was at the ball.

She had already done a few nice dribbles and even had done an assist that resulted in a goal. This was done, by running along the right flank and then by centering the ball to her striker who had scored with his head. And at the start of the second half, she even had scored herself. She was glad that even while she was naked, she still could play her game without experiencing any drawback from it.

Although, whenever there was a corner, and she didn't need to kick it, she was always distracted by the boy who was guarding her. They couldn't pull on her clothes this time, but instead, they were now always trying to get a hold on her body. One of the boys had even dared to rub with his finger between her lips of her pussy. Sandra had almost shrieked from surprise and pleasure at that moment and with a giggle, she had slapped his hand away. Although, she wondered what this guy would have done, if she had let him play with her while she would have loudly moaned.

When it was getting close to the end of their game, Sandra had noticed that some dads had decided to go home with their sons. Probably, because they didn't want to make it too late, because else they would need to explain to their wives why they were so late. Sandra could already imagine how one of them would need to explain himself to his wife and how he had to tell her that he had been watching a naked girl play soccer. Well, some of the wives would maybe find this funny, but some would probably also get mad at their husbands. In her mind, she already saw one of them running behind her husband with a dough roller.

When they went into the last five minutes of the game, Sandra saw a new arrival among the remaining spectators, and she felt a rush going through her body when she saw that it was Frederik. She quickly waved at him, and before he could wave back, the ball was kicked in her direction.

She nicely controlled the ball and then started on a run along the right flank towards the goal of the opponent. When she was far enough to the back line of the field, she centered the ball and the striker rose above the defenders and hit the ball with his head again and into the goal.

Sandra was so happy about this, that she ran up to the boy, who had scored, and she wrapped her arms around him in celebration. This made the other teammates do the same and Sandra noticed that those others were more into groping her than congratulating the boy with his goal.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.