Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe
Chapter 34

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 34 - The story is about a girl and her friends and how they deal with the new laws about punishing students. It involves girls and boys being stripped naked for the duration of their punishment. And during that time, they can't cover up anywhere, while others are also allowed to order them around and even touch them with their hands.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   School  

On her way out, Sandra had motioned at Timmy to follow her. When he saw that she was taking her bike, he was wagging his tail happily. He enjoyed running next to Sandra when she was riding her bike, because that was the only time, that he could run full out.

However, this was also the reason why Sandra often took her bike for a ride. She knew that her dog needed this, because a border collie is a very active dog, and he needs a lot of running space to stay healthy. This is also one of the reasons they often use these dogs for herding sheep. Well, that and also because they are very smart and easy to train.

When Sandra started on her trip, Timmy ran next to her, but not to close. Timmy was smart enough to keep his distance, so Sandra didn't need to watch out for him.

And like this, Sandra rode her bike to the store to buy her gym clothes. On the way over, nothing special happened. Except from the fact that Timmy was often distracted when he heard people whistle at him, or was it directed at his boss? He, of course, didn't react on those strange people whistling, because the only whistle he would react on, is the one of Sandra or those other two creatures that took care of him.

And Sandra, well she knew exactly why those boys were whistling, and she could feel that she was getting aroused by it. She even managed to find a way to rub her pussy on the saddle of her bike to ease the itching, she felt there. However, at the same time, it only made her more aroused.

When she stopped in front of the store, she noticed that Timmy was sniffing the air, and she knew exactly what he could smell, she could smell it herself. She was horny and dripping wet. She even had felt that she had been starting to slide over her saddle for the last kilometer.

Timmy, however, he quickly found out from where that odor was coming from, but this time, he didn't dare to have a closer sniff on it, because Sandra had been mad at him the previous time, when he had pushed his nose at that area of her body. So, he just looked at her and wondered why she smelled so strange all the time. He was sure that she had smelled differently before.

"Timmy, stay!" Sandra said.

Timmy knew that command and he went lying at the spot Sandra was pointing at. Just next to that thing she had been sitting on. If he couldn't go with her, he at least would protect that thing that smelled like her.

Sandra knew that Timmy was a well trained dog, and that he wouldn't move from this spot, unless somebody would try to grab her bike or when she would call out for him. That was something they had trained during the dog training course she had followed with him.

For the time of the year, it was still very warm outside, so when she walked inside the air-conditioned store, the difference in temperature grabbed her body, and she noticed how her nipples reacted on it. It made her smile, because she knew that those nubs were attention grabbers and the bigger they were, the more attention they got.

Sandra noticed that there was only one other person inside the shop, well, except from the girl working there, that is. It seemed that she was helping this guy to find the right cycling outfit. They both had looked at her for a moment, and she had noticed how both of them had done a double take. It almost had made her giggle, when she had seen this.

Sandra looked around the place and found where they had all the clothes for the nearby schools. She thought that she knew her size, so she took herself two extra t-shirts and two shorts. She held a sneaker of her size against her foot, but she wasn't completely sure about it. Well, she could always ask the salesperson for the right size. Although, she hadn't thought about this until now, but was she allowed to try those things on or not? She hadn't seen anything mentioned about this situation in the ADP rule book.

When Sandra noticed that this other customer was standing with the girl at the counter, to pay for his things. She walked up to them and went standing behind the guy, who was paying. Again, Sandra noticed how this girl gave her some glances, and she even thought that she had noticed a smile on the girl's face for a moment.

When the guy had paid for his things, he turned around and noticed Sandra standing there. His eyes went up and down her body with a huge smile on his face. Sandra smiled back at him and this startled him, for some reason. He cleared his throat and then walked away with a blush on his cheeks.

"Can I help you?" the girl behind the counter asked.

"Umm ... yes!" Sandra said startled, because she was still looking at this guy walking away from her. "I need to buy new sneakers, but I'm not completely sure about my size."

"Follow me, please," said the girl.

Sandra noticed that this girl tried to look at her, but without really bluntly staring at her.

"Maybe she doesn't like girls," Sandra thought.

They walked back to the area Sandra had been and the girl took some metal thing from a desk.

"Please, sit down," the girl said while pointing at a low bench.

Sandra did like asked and went sitting on it. The girl kneeled in front of her and said, "Please, put your right foot on this."

Sandra did like asked again and placed her foot it. She moved her little toes when the cold metal touched it. The girl pushed her foot against the back and then moved a metal bar to the tip of her toes. When she looked up, Sandra noticed that the girl's eyes had rested on her vulva for a moment, before looking into her eyes.

"You have a size 38," the girl said, while blushing at Sandra.

"I thought so, but when I placed the shoe against my foot, it didn't look big enough."

"What pair had you in mind?" the girl asked.

Sandra stood up and walked over to the pair of sneakers she wanted. The girl followed her and she sighed when she saw those nice buttocks swaying in front of her. The fact that she felt that she also was getting excited, bothered her, because she wasn't into girls. However, the scent this girl was giving off, was undoubtedly the musky odor of her dripping wet pussy that she had looked at just now and when she had looked at it, she had felt how her own nipples had popped out. Well, she had seen how the girl's nipples had looked, with those piercings dangling down on them, and she was more than sure that they weren't looking like that, only because of the temperature in the store. This girl was pure and simple a bundle of pent-up horniness and was turning her on as well.

"Ah yes, I see," the girl said knowingly. "You need a 39 for this brand. I think they made a mistake in the factory."

"Good that I asked," Sandra said. "Because I need them for gym-class, and I want them to fit perfectly."

"That's why we are here for," the girl joked. "Anything else you need?"

"Yes, I also need a swimsuit for school."

"Hmm, you are on ADP, I may presume?"

"Yes?!"

"Then, I can't let you try them on. However, if you know your measurements, I'm sure I can give you a swimsuit that will fit you."

"And what if I find out that it is too small or big afterwards?"

"I will make a note on your bill. If it doesn't fit you, then you can always return here and exchange it."

"Hmm ... okay," Sandra said, because she didn't want to have to come back next week. She was sure that if this girl would take her measurements, the swimsuit would fit her as well.

"So, what are your measurements?" the girl asked.

"I'm not sure, would you mind measuring me?"

The girl started to blush and seemed to get uncomfortable. It looked like the thought of needing to touch her naked body made this girl scared. Sandra noticed that the girl wasn't completely sure how to do this and to the girl's luck, a man came into the store and when she saw him, the girl looked relieved at him.

"Umm ... sorry, but I really need to talk with that guy, is it okay if I call somebody else to measure you."

"Sure," Sandra said.

When the girl quickly turned around and walked away, Sandra couldn't help it but giggled. She hoped that the girl hadn't heard her, but she just couldn't help herself. She couldn't believe how she could make another girl feel uncomfortable, just because she was naked.

When the girl reached that man that had walked in, she said something to him and they both looked at Sandra. At least the man seemed to appreciate her body, because she saw a nice smile on his face. They then walked away and went through a door at the back of the store.

While Sandra was waiting for another employee to arrive, she looked at the swimsuits they sold for schools. It seemed that the school had given them two choices. One piece would cover them completely from the neck down to the crotch and another one had the same cut, but was with a bare back. This last one looked like something that she would like to wear.

"Excuse me," a boy said somewhere from behind her.

Sandra turned around and noticed that he was wearing the outfit of the shop. He was a little taller than herself, and his hair was reddish-brown, and he had kind green eyes.

"Yes?"

"Bridget sends me, she told me I had to measure you for your swimsuit. If that's okay for you?"

Sandra was a bit surprised by the decision of that girl, but at the same time, she also could understand it. Well, there were only two possibilities. Or, he was the only other employee present, or none of the other girls wanted to measure her. Although, the thought of his hands all over her body didn't startle her too much, at least he would be doing it, because it was necessary and not, only, for his fun.

"Sure, where do you want me?"

The boy had a smile on his face for a fraction of a second, but from then on, managed to keep the pleasure he was feeling, about what he was going to do, hidden from her.

"Wherever you want," he said. "Maybe, you would prefer some privacy."

Sandra just smiled and said, "That's not necessary, you can do it right here, if you want!"

The boy and Sandra were the only people in the store at this point, so she didn't care for modesty. He would be the one to measure her anyway, so she didn't find it necessary to go hide somewhere."

"As you please!" the boy said. "Could you raise your arms like this, for me?"

He showed her that she had to hold her arms stretched out horizontally and away from her body. So, Sandra laid the things she had in her hands on a nearby table and went standing there like he had shown her.

The guy licked his lips and then moved closer to this naked body in front of him. "Oh God! Does she have nice tits?!" he thought before starting to measure them.

He made sure that his hands made some skin contact with those soft breasts in front of him, and he also didn't forget to touch those nice looking nubs, on top of them, with the back of his hand.

Sandra felt a shiver going through her body, when she felt him stroking her nipples so softly. She felt her excitement spiking. "As if I'm not horny enough, already!" she thought.

With the tape-measure, he rubbed her back when he moved it down to her waist. Sandra could see how his eyes were still fixated on her breasts, and she didn't have to check it, she knew that her nipples had to be fully extended by now.

When he measured her waist, he used one of his fingers to caress her bellybutton. Sandra knew that she normally would have complained about this, but this time, she was loving it. Even those slight touches of this guy were making her hotter than hell. And if she hadn't been dripping wet already, from her bike ride, she would have been by now for sure.

He then moved his measuring tape lower, only giving just enough room, so the tape touched all around her body. His hands slid down over the front of her body, and they ended up on her mound, just above her slit. Another shiver went through her body and when she saw him smile, she knew that he had felt her body shake this time.

He moved the tape to the left and right a few times, still rubbing her mound and Sandra bit on her lower lip to prevent herself from moaning. This guy was driving her crazy with what he was doing.

And then he was done, and said, "Nice! Your measurements are, 88-63-88, and you have a beautiful C-cup."

"Thanks," Sandra replied and felt that he had managed to make her blush. However, she wasn't completely sure that it was out of shyness, because it could be as easily been because she was feeling so horny.

"Umm ... I need to do one last measurement. It's rather private, are you okay with that?" he asked her.

Sandra had no idea about what other measurements he had to take, but she didn't have to think about it, she just shrugged with her shoulders, making her breasts jiggle, and said, "I'm all yours!"

She lifted her arms again and saw how this guy couldn't hide his smile or lust anymore. Sandra wondered where his hands would end up next.

"Can you open your legs a little," he asked.

When Sandra heard this, she almost jumped out of her skin. Why did she need to do that? Although, the thought that this would expose her sex a little more to this guy, pleased her, and so she did it.

When he did a step closer again, she closed her eyes, because she couldn't stand it any longer. She felt so horny that she knew that she would explode if this would take too long.

The last thing she heard, was, "I'm sorry for this!"

However, from the sound how he had said it, she knew that he wasn't sorry at all. He enjoyed this as much as she was, and she just answered, with a husky voice, "No problem, it's your job after all!"

And with this, he knew that she was liking this as well, and that she wouldn't object about the next thing that he would do to her. He could see that his hands were trembling, but he managed to put one end of the tape on the spot he wanted to touch the most.

Sandra gasped when she felt how he had two fingers on her clitoris, with the tape-measure in between it. With his other hand, he slowly went up, making sure his hand never lost contact with her body. The fingers on her clit, started to make little circles.

Sandra couldn't hold it in anymore and started to moan. Just very softly, but loud enough that he could hear it.

"Damn," he thought. "I was sure she would slap me!"

However, because she didn't slap him, he moved his hand even slower upwards, while he pressed a little harder on her clit and moved his fingers faster around the little nub.

Sandra could feel it building up, all the excitement up until now was begging to be released, and she knew that if he would dare to pinch one of her nipples, it would happen. She couldn't understand why she let him do this to her, if this would have been the previous week, she would have kicked him to the brink of death. However, today, she would beg him to go on if he would stop right now. Her moaning got louder and she opened her legs even more. She could clearly feel that something was oozing out of her and probably dripping onto the floor.

The guy was stunned and mesmerized with this naked girl. This was something he had dreamed about, during the short while he had been working here. Normally, they would never allow him to measure a girl, not even when they would be wearing clothes, and now, he was measuring a naked chick and even rubbing her pussy, well her clit, and nobody complained about it. "Crap, if only my friends could witness this!" he thought, while he kept going on with what he was doing. He wondered if he would be able to make her cum.

Sandra could feel that she was getting close, if he would keep this up for a few seconds longer, she would cum, and she wouldn't be able to stop herself. She could feel how that other hand was now almost at her right breast. Those fingers rubbing her clit were driving her crazy, he had found just the right tempo and with those circling motions on it, did just the right thing.

And then she felt his hand pushing underneath her breast, and she let out a moan that had to tell him that he was on the right track. Centimeter for centimeter, his hand closed the distance to her nipple. "Please, pinch it," she begged in her head.

However, the thing he did, surprised her, but was as good as a pinch. He had slipped a finger inside her nipple ring and was pulling on it.

Sandra couldn't hold it any longer, and she let out, "Oooh, Yessss ... YESSSS!"

Sandra let out a cry, and came like she had never come before. It was even better than with Veronique. Her orgasm was so intense, that she could feel her legs shake and this guy just didn't let up and kept on rubbing her clit and pulling her nipple ring.

Sandra had almost immediately a second orgasm, and then she could feel her legs go. Lucky for her, he had anticipated this and took her in his arms, while they both dropped to the floor.

He was sitting on the floor, with her head on his lap, while he stroked her hair. Sandra's legs twitched a few times more, while she felt a little after orgasm rushing through her body.

The guy was looking at Sandra in his lap and couldn't believe what she had let him do. He looked quickly around him, and was pleased to see that they were still alone in the store. He wondered what another customer would have thought if they would have caught him doing this to this girl. Well, he could only hope that it would have been another woman and would have asked for the same service, he thought smiling.

It took Sandra a while to get down from her high. She knew that she was lying on the floor, with her head in his lap, feeling that thing inside his pants pushing against the side of her head. However, she didn't care, she was just too overwhelmed to get up. This surely must have been one of those earth-shattering orgasms she had read about. She had always thought them to be a myth, but now, she knew that they existed, and she wished she would have them again in the future.

After she had calmed down and was breathing more normally again, the guy asked, "Are you okay, miss?"

Sandra opened her eyes, went lying on her back and looked him in the eyes, while saying, "More than okay, I feel great!"

"Good to hear it," he said with a smile on his face. "Can you get up? I'm not sure if I would like my boss to catch me like this!"

Sandra giggled and said, "You made me happy, and you know what they say, a happy customer is a good customer."

"Maybe, but I don't think that they mean this happy when they say that!"

Both of them laughed and then finally, they got up from the floor. When Sandra looked at the floor, she saw that it had gotten a little wet. Firstly, from her sweaty body, of course, but she was also sure that there were some other fluids mixed through it. Her thighs sure looked a bit too wet for her taste, but for now, she wasn't planning to do anything about it. She knew that she still had a bike ride, to her soccer-club, ahead of her, and she was sure that she would get dripping wet again before she would reach it.

"Umm ... miss?" the guy said to get her attention back. "I'm almost embarrassed to ask this, but I still need to take that last measurement."

Sandra smiled and said, "Well, as long as you are more careful this time, I won't object."

It made him smile, but this time, he was so smart to put his finger just above Sandra's clit. And luckily for her of course, because she was still too sensitive down there and would surely have gotten very aroused again if he would have touched her there.

This time, his other hand went directly to the spot on her right shoulder to measure her for her swimsuit. When he was done, he looked at her and said, "Well, what suit did you want?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.