Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe
Chapter 32

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 32 - The story is about a girl and her friends and how they deal with the new laws about punishing students. It involves girls and boys being stripped naked for the duration of their punishment. And during that time, they can't cover up anywhere, while others are also allowed to order them around and even touch them with their hands.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   School  

Their teacher walked up to them and motioned with her hand to let them follow her. They went straight for the locker room, where they would normally find the clothes they had to wear in the hotel or restaurant.

On a normal day, the girls would find a black skirt, that went down to mid calves, and a white dressy blouse in their personal lockers. And the boys, they would find black pants and a white shirt in it. Depending on the duties they had to perform, they would also find a white dust coat in it, if they were on cleaning duty. If nothing else was in it, they would be working at the reception area or doing administrative work in the hotel.

And the boys would always find a pair of back shoes in it, while the girls would find some comfy white sneakers in it, if they were on cleaning duty, or black two inch shoes, if they would be working at the reception area.

However, today, they only found a note in their lockers that they had to fill out and return on Friday. The school needed to know their measurements of course, so they could provide clothes that fitted their students.

The same clothes would be available for working in the restaurant, but then the shirts would be light blue. They would also find a light blue cook's coat in it, when they had to work in the kitchen. If that coat was missing, they would be serving dinner at the restaurant.

And like Sandra's teacher had already announced, Sandra found also something else in her locker today. There was a white collar hanging on the hook in her locker and there was a leash hanging down from it. The leash was already attached to the collar.

Sandra took it in her hands and looked at it. She almost had to laugh when she saw it. She couldn't believe that the only thing she would be wearing was this white collar. This made her wonder how guests of the hotel would react on her when she saw her running around like this.

"Well, I better get dressed," she thought smiling.

She put the collar around her neck and then locked it in place with a little padlock attached to it. Once closed, she wouldn't be able to open it again, because there was no key provided with it. She checked herself in the mirror and noticed how this leash was dangling between her breasts. The leash went down her body and reach to about mid thigh.

Most students were just talking to each other, except Frederik. He couldn't tear his eyes away from his girlfriend. He liked that collar and leash on her, he couldn't explain it rationally, but it made her look even sexier.

"Students!" their teacher said, while clapping her hands to get their attention. "Well, today we will deviate from the curriculum. Due to the new rules, it's good that we have Sandra here today. I will be demonstrating today, how you can use an ADP student that is on an extra punishment when their grades are bad."

Sandra noticed how everyone was looking at her and some of the girls even smiled at her in a way that told her they would love to see what they could do to her or other in the same situation. Although, to Sandra's surprise, she felt aroused about it, even when she had no clue about what was in store for her.

"Sandra, come over here," Mrs. Godair said.

Sandra walked up to Mrs. Godair and felt how the leash was tickling her thighs.

"As you can see, she is wearing a white collar. Like explained, this means that she has to work in the hotel. If she had to work in the restaurant, what color would it be?" Mrs. Godair asked her students.

The students looked at each other, and they were trying to remember what she had said yesterday. The other boy in Melinda's group put up his hand.

"Yes, Charles!"

"Umm ... was it ... black?" Charles said. Well, his answer was more a question, because he wasn't sure about it anymore.

"No, it wasn't black!" Mrs. Godair said and pulled a face that told she was disappointed with him and the other students.

Because nobody else dared to put his or her hand up, she turned towards Sandra and said, "If you can tell me the color, you can earn a surprise."

Sandra tried to remember it, and she thought she knew it, but she wasn't completely sure. However, thinking about the color of the shirts they had to wear in the restaurant, she said, "Blue!"

"That's right!" Mrs. Godair said. "Let me remember during the break that I have to give you a choice!! Okay?"

"Yes, Mrs. Godair," Sandra said while wondering what choice she would give her.

"As you can see, Sandra is wearing a collar with a leash on," Mrs. Godair said while grabbing the leash and brushing with her hand over Sandra's tummy. Sandra felt a strange sensation inside her body. It wasn't nerves, of this, she was sure, but what she really felt, she wasn't sure of.

"This will make her the personal slave of the girl or boy that would lead her around the hotel. That person would make, in this case, Sandra do all the work and would observe her. If she does something wrong, that person would point it out to her, so she can learn of her mistakes. A normal ADP student, with only a collar on, would work in the hotel like everyone else. However, today, Sandra will be my personal slave."

When Sandra heard her say this, she got goose bumps all over her body. The thing she now felt was obvious to her, she was getting excited by the thought of being led around and ordered around by her teacher. Secretly, she would have liked it better if it had been Frederik. She wondered what other things he would make her do as his personal slave. A smile came on Sandra's face when she thought about some naughty things he would make her do.

Mrs. Godair noticed that Melinda was whispering something in the ear of Janet. Janet in return let out a little giggle.

"Miss Dubois! Do you have something to share with us?" Mrs. Godair asked sternly.

Melinda looked startled at Mrs. Goadair and said, "No, Miss."

"What did you say?!" Mrs. Godair asked.

"Umm ... No, Miss!" Melinda said a little louder.

Melinda noticed that Mrs. Godair was looking madly at her. She was puzzled by this, what had she done wrong? Except from talking with Janet.

Sandra, Dina and Jimmy couldn't help it, but they had to smile with this. They already knew about all the strange quirks of Kate, or like she always wanted to be called, Mrs. Godair. Last year, she had done the same thing with Dina on the first day, so they already knew what would follow next.

"Miss Dubois! What did I tell you yesterday about how you had to address me?"

"Umm..." Melinda let out and looked at her friends for support. However, it seemed that all of them hadn't paid attention, and Sandra and her friends weren't planning to help her.

"Yes ... Miss Dubois!"

"I ... umm ... can't remember!" Melinda said.

"Sandra, how did you address me just now?"

"I addressed you as Mrs. Godair, Mrs. Godair!" Sandra said smirking at Melinda.

"That's right!" Mrs. Godair said. "Melinda, this is your first warning, call me Miss or anything else again, and you will receive a punishment. And because of the ADP rules, I have decided that I will take away one piece of clothing, every time you slip up, this year. And ... you will only get your clothes back at the end of the next school-day! Is that understood?"

"Yes, Mis ... Mrs. Godair," Melinda said.

Mrs. Godair let out a grunt, but let this almost slip of the tongue, go by this time. However, next time, she wouldn't be this forgiving.

"Now, let's go to our first room, and I will explain the ethics of running around with your ... naked slave through the hotel."

Mrs. Godair turned around and pulled on Sandra's leash to make her follow. When she felt that pull, she felt something she couldn't understand. Sure, she was getting aroused because she was again the focal point of all the attention. However, she also had felt how a rush went through her body, every time Kate called her a slave. Why was this exciting her even more?

"Now, when walking through the hallways, guests of the hotel can't be avoided. So, to keep it a little modest, try to make the naked slave walk closely behind you, so some of her nudity can be hidden from the guests. In our little hotel, most guests will be notified about the ADP rules and also be warned whenever and ADP student is working here. However, in a real hotel, people from all over the world could stay there and some of them could maybe get offended when they are being confronted by a naked girl on a leash. If they don't ask or say anything about it, you can ignore them. However, if they ask questions about this, just explain them, what is going on. If they really are offended with it, just tell them to go to the front desk, so they can get transferred to a none-ADP floor. Every hotel will provide two floors where no ADP person can work. This is done to make sure that those few that don't want to be confronted by a naked person can avoid it. Although, they probably will need to get used to it, because I'm sure they will sometimes even run into those 'naughty' students among us in the streets."

Some of the students had to laugh in the way how she had said 'naughty', even Sandra let out a little giggle.

When they reached the first room, Mrs. Godair turned around and faced the students.

"Now, as you can see, at the outside of every room, they have attached a little hook on the wall. This is where you can leave your slave, if the guest of the room doesn't want the naked person to come inside. To know this, you will need to knock on the door and call out 'room service'. If you don't get an answer, call it out a second time, and then you can go in together. However, when somebody is inside, you attach the leash on the hook and go inside on your own. You then ask the occupant in the room if they mind an ADP person to clean the room. If they do, you clean the room yourself and let your slave stand outside. If they don't mind, you can get your slave and let them do the work while you observe them and like already said, point out the mistakes they make, so they can learn something from you. Is this clear to you all?"

Some of the students nodded with their heads, but nobody said or asked anything.

"And about this nudity thing in your workplace. Most hotels will let you work in pairs of two. So, even when you are doing your normal job, when under ADP, the other maid will need to make sure that you can enter or not. Although, most hotels will warn their guests about these new rules and make sure that nobody is on a floor that could have naked maids working there if they don't want this."

That seemed logical, although, Sandra couldn't think why a person wouldn't want to see a naked girl. "Hmm, maybe they have done this, because they don't want to see a naked boy!" she thought by herself.

"Well, let's get into the room now and then Sandra will demonstrate you guys how to clean a room properly!"

When they walked into the room, Sandra thought about something and put her hand up to ask permission to speak.

"Yes, Sandra," Mrs. Godair said.

"When they let an ADP student inside, are those guests allowed to touch us?"

"Oh, no! All normal rules of the hotel overrule this touching rule of ADP! So, guests, and even staff, aren't allowed to touch any of the naked persons in the hotel."

"And ... umm ... the student escorting the ADP student, are they allowed to touch you."

"No, they are also not allowed to touch you. On the work floor, this could be considered as sexual harassment. And those people could be punished as well. Depending if that person is a minor or not, they could end up in ADP as well or get fired from their jobs."

"But a student wouldn't get fired?" Sandra asked.

"Well, no. They are in this case protected by the ADP rules. However, I'm sure that the thought of having to run naked in the hotel themselves, would scare them enough to not do this!"

"Mrs. Godair has a point there!" Sandra thought smiling. "But this didn't count on students who would love to be stripped of their clothes ... again!"

And then Mrs. Godair let go of the leash and said, "Now, just show the others what to do in here. And for the things that you need something for, just tell you classmates what they normally have to do!"

"Yes, Mrs. Godair!" Sandra said and started on a pretend 'cleaning of the room'. Explaining everything to the others what they had to do. Again, with all of them focusing on her, Sandra could feel how it aroused her even more. Her nipples even started throbbing, and the worst part of this was that she couldn't even pinch them to ease that feeling away.

She even explained them what the normal things were that they had to do and also the things they had to do when it was a thorough cleaning of the room.

With the way Sandra was moving around and bending at certain times, the boys in the room had some trouble to concentrate on Sandra's explanation of things. They were too distracted by those breasts dangling down her chest, when she was bending over or even flashing her pussy at them when she stood with her back towards them when she picked something up.

Even Kate was sometimes distracted by the things Sandra did. She had expected a little more modesty from Sandra, but the girl just worked the room, in the same way as she would have done while wearing clothes. Kate wasn't sure of it, but it almost seemed as if Sandra was liking all the attention she got from her classmates. When she finished in the bathroom, Kate even thought that she had noticed something glistening at Sandra's pussy, and it hadn't been her piercing that had caught some light.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.