Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe
Chapter 31

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 31 - The story is about a girl and her friends and how they deal with the new laws about punishing students. It involves girls and boys being stripped naked for the duration of their punishment. And during that time, they can't cover up anywhere, while others are also allowed to order them around and even touch them with their hands.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   School  

Sandra felt how somebody was shaking her, by holding on to her left shoulder. Not completely awake and still feeling very tired, she said, "Mum ... Please! Five more minutes ... okay?"

Veronique, who stood next to her bed, shaking Sandra to get her awake, let out a giggle when she heard what Sandra called her.

"So, she thinks I'm her mother now! Well, let's see if she still thinks that after this!" she thought.

Veronique moved her left hand from Sandra's shoulders towards the girl's breast and then bent over and locked lips with Sandra. She squeezed Sandra's breast while kissing her.

Sandra grunted softly and tried to turn away from the thing that was bothering her. Veronique held her in place by pushing down on Sandra's breast.

Slowly, Sandra was getting awake, and she noticed what was happening. A sudden feeling of fright rushed through Sandra's body, when she noticed that her mother was kissing her while squeezing her left tit. Sandra's arms moved quickly and then started to push her mum away. She managed to open her eyes slowly and then ... saw the face of a laughing Veronique above her.

"Veronique?!" Sandra exclaimed in wonder. The memories of last night came back to her, and then she said, with a sweeter voice this time, "Veronique!"

"Hi, sweetie!" Veronique said. "Time to get up."

Sandra was relieved that it hadn't been her mum kissing her like that, but that it was only Veronique doing this to her. Before Veronique knew what happened, Sandra had placed her hands to the back of Veronique's neck and was pulling her down. When their lips locked together, Sandra parted her lips and stuck her tongue out. Veronique willingly opened her own lips and let Sandra penetrate her mouth with that tongue of hers. They kissed like this for a moment and if Veronique hadn't been pressed for time, she probably would have slipped out of her clothes, to join this beautiful naked girl that was lying in her bed. However, because she didn't have time to fool around, she had to break the kiss.

"Sorry, sweetie! But we don't have time for this," Veronique said disappointingly.

Sandra let out a grunt, blinked with her eyes and then stretched her body. Veronique's eyes went from the top of Sandra's fingers to the top of this girl's toes. She wished that she had more time to play with this girl's luscious body.

"Sandra sure is one of my sexier bed partners," Veronique thought while her eyes locked on the girl's pussy ring.

"What's the time?" Sandra asked. She was sure that it couldn't be her regular hour to get up, because she was feeling too tired.

"It's 6am, sweetie," Veronique said apologetic.

Sandra grunted again and said, "So early! Can't we sleep in a little longer?"

"No, sweetie. I'm sorry, but I got a call from work, I really need to go now. They found a bunch of computers on a crime scene, and I have to go there and oversee the confiscation of them."

"Hmmm," Sandra let out, a little annoyed, and then finally really looked at Veronique. "You're already dressed? When did they call you?"

"About thirty minutes ago, we really have to go now."

"Can I quickly brush my teeth?"

"Sure, sweetie."

Sandra lazily reached her hand out towards Veronique. Veronique smiled, took the girl's hand in hers and pulled Sandra slowly out of bed. When Sandra stood in front of her, she kept a hold on Sandra's hand and pushed it around her back and pulled her closer. Both girls kissed each other and then Veronique let go.

"You can use the pink brush," Veronique said. "It's new!"

"Okay," Sandra answered and walked in the direction of the bathroom, swaying with her hips while she did this.

Veronique again had to smile with this and thought, "She really is a tease ... and what a sex bomb as well!"

While Sandra did her thing in the bathroom, Veronique went to her workspace to get some things that she maybe needed for work.

After Sandra had brushed her teeth and had done her hair, she quickly felt with her hand over her pubic mound and then shouted in the direction of Veronique, "Do you also have a spare razor blade?"

"No, sorry, I don't have razors," Veronique shouted back.

"Then how do you shave yourself?"

"I don't!"

When Sandra heard this, she walked out of the bathroom area towards Veronique. When Sandra saw that Veronique was looking at her, Sandra asked, "Then ... how do you shave your pubic hair?"

"I'll tell you in the car, sweetie. We really have to go now!"

Sandra shrugged with her shoulders and said, "Okay, let's go then."

Veronique took the things that she needed and then walked towards the door. At the door, Veronique asked, "Can you carry this for me?" and handed a laptop case to Sandra.

"Sure," Sandra replied and took it out of the hands of Veronique.

The elevator down, went uneventful. Sandra wondered who else was living behind those doors they passed. She also wondered how they would have reacted, if they would have found her in this elevator with Veronique ... naked. A wicked smile came over her face.

In the parking lot, they walked over to Veronique's car and placed Veronique's things in the trunk with Sandra her school stuff.

"Do you need something from those things we have bought for you yesterday?"

Sandra knew that she had 'Hotel Practice' today, so she answered, "No."

"I'll keep it in my trunk then, and bring it to your home this evening! So you don't have to drag it around in school!"

"Thanks," Sandra said.

They both got into the car, and after Veronique had opened the automatic garage door. They drove off.

"Are you bringing me to school?" Sandra asked, somewhat worried, because she knew that the school wouldn't be open yet.

Veronique looked at her watch and asked, "Is there somebody at your school at this hour?"

"No, they normally arrive around half past seven."

"Well, then you better come with me, and you can wait in the car when I have to go to do my thing. Afterwards, I will drive you to school."

Sandra nodded her head in agreement. Although, she also wondered how the other cops would react on her bringing a naked girl to a crime scene. And then she thought about something and asked, "Can you tell me now about your ... umm ... shaving ritual?"

Veronique let out a chuckle and said, "Well, I don't have a ritual. I have had it permanently removed."

"You did?!" Sandra said intrigued. "Was it very expensive?"

"Not really. A friend of mine is doing research at our local university about a new hair-removal product. They needed guinea pigs and I volunteered. So, it was free and I even get paid for it."

"Really!" Sandra let out and her mind started to work in overtime. "Are they still searching for people?"

"I believe they do," Veronique said smiling. "If I'm not mistaken, they are still searching for kids of your age for it. Why? Are you interested?"

"I sure am! It sure would beat shaving every morning!"

"That's also the reason why I volunteered. I was also getting tired of shaving myself every day."

"Can you ask your friend about it for me?"

"Well, I'll ask her about it this weekend," Veronique answered.

"Thanks," Sandra said and was very happy about it. "By the way, this permanent hair-removal thingy, is it really permanent?"

"Not really. Normally, your hair should start growing back after three to four years after your treatment. But that's something they aren't sure of yet. I was in their first group of volunteers and the test case only started last year on human subjects. However, they have used it on mice, and they remained hairless for about three years."

"Cool!"

"Just come to my office on Monday, by then, I will know more about it."

"Thanks," Sandra said again and was pleased that she could maybe have her body-hair removed for a longer period. It sure would cut down her shower time in the mornings.

After this was settled, Sandra tried to relax somewhat, because she still was feeling tired. So, she also didn't pay much attention to where Veronique was driving to, and it was only when the car engine was shut off, that she opened her eyes again.

"You can wait in the car for me. I don't think it will take long."

"Okay."

Veronique got out of the car, took the things she needed out of her trunk and then walked up to a building with two plain cops in front of it. Sandra saw that Veronique showed them her badge, and then she was gone.

With nothing else to do, Sandra looked around her and saw that the cops had taped off the street so no other people could walk on the crime scene. Only a few people were standing behind a blue and white ribbon and looking at what the cops were doing in the street. Nothing really was happening outside, so Sandra just decided to lower the car seat and try to have a catnap.

The next thing that Sandra felt, was somebody shaking her body again. Sandra opened her eyes and saw that it was Veronique.

"Sweetie, I still have a few hours work here. I have asked another cop to bring you to your school. Is that okay for you?"

"Umm ... sure," Sandra answered. She sure didn't have any other choices left to her.

Veronique helped Sandra out of the car, and she noticed how a cop was standing behind Veronique, he was looking at her but tried to be cool about it. Although, his eyes gave away that he liked what he saw.

"This is Johan," Veronique said while gesturing with her hand towards the cop.

"Hello," he said.

"Hi," Sandra said back.

"Don't forget your schoolbag, sweetie," Veronique told Sandra.

Without hesitation, Sandra turned around, climbed on the seat of the car and grabbed her schoolbag from behind the front seat. When Sandra had climbed out and stood next to the car again. She could see how Veronique was smiling at her and how that cop was blushing. It was then that Sandra realized what she must have shown them. And this thought was enough to make her nipples pop out further. The thought that they both had been looking at her pussy and ass was exciting to her.

They all walked over to a real cop car and people around the perimeter were looking at them. Sandra felt a tingling going throughout her whole body. And it wasn't because of the cool breeze, it was because she liked all those people's eyes on her exposed body. Her arousal spiked, when she saw two guys taking pictures of her. It seemed the press was present, and they couldn't let this opportunity, of taking a snap shot of a naked girl, pass them by. Sandra hoped that she wouldn't end up in a newspaper. Although, this thought also intrigued her.

At the cop car, the cop went to the driver's seat while Veronique kept on standing next to Sandra. To Sandra's surprise, Veronique took her in her arms and placed a sensual kiss on her lips. Sandra didn't know what to do for a fraction of a second, but then kissed her back.

"See you this evening?" Veronique asked after they had unlocked lips.

"Okay," Sandra said somewhat dreamy. "Fuck, can this girl kiss!" she thought.

Sandra got into the cop car and then Veronique closed the door and waved with her fingers at Sandra.

When they drove away, Sandra kept looking at Veronique until they went around a corner. It was only then that Sandra noticed that the cop driving her was feeling uneasy about the situation. Sandra wasn't sure about it, but she thought that he had to be around 27 years old. Surely still young enough to have naughty thoughts about naked women. However, Sandra didn't mind it, as long as he only looked, she was fine with it.

Sandra looked at the watch inside the car and noticed that it was a quarter past seven already. So, she had managed some sleep inside Veronique's car after all. Well, she had already noticed that she was less tired than before.

Sandra felt somewhat naughty and she just couldn't help herself and asked the cop, "So, you often drive naked girls around in your car?"

A blush came on the cop's face. However, he still managed to give a naughty answer back to her and said, "I only wished!"

"Well, maybe you can ask them to put you on ADP duty!" Sandra teased him.

"Hmm, I don't think my wife would like that!"

"Oh, you are married?"

"Yes, happily married for two years!"

"That's a pity!"

"Huh?!"

"Oh, nothing," Sandra giggled. As if she would ever try anything with this cop, but teasing him and others, that was something she was starting to like.

The cop didn't say anything back, but Sandra thought that for a moment, she could see how he was having a dreamy look on his face. Sandra wondered if he was perhaps picturing her in bed with him ... hey, maybe even together with his wife. It made Sandra smile again and made her even think about being with Frederik and Veronique at the same time. Although, she would first need to tell Frederik about last night, and she wondered how he would react on this. It's not that they had discussed anything about this already. Although, isn't it every boy's dream to have a threesome with two girls?

When they arrived at Sandra's school, one of the women of the administration's office was busy with unlocking the school gate at the front. The cop stopped the car at the curves and Sandra was about to open the door, when the cop got out.

The cop walked around the car and then opened the passenger door. When Sandra got out, she could see how this woman of the administration's office was looking at them. The woman had an expression of shock on her face, probably thinking the worst case scenario about her being brought to school by a cop because she had been arrested last night.

Sandra looked at the cop and his eyes were locked on her chest. A tit guy, it seemed. Sandra didn't mind it of course, she was more than used by now by being looked at. And to the cop's surprise, Sandra did a step closer and kissed him on the cheek.

"Thanks for bringing me," Sandra said in a sensual tone.

"Umm ... you're welcome," the cop told her tits. Yep, a tit guy, no doubt about it!

Sandra then walked up to the woman at the front gate, and she could see that the woman had now a puzzled expression on her face.

"Good morning," Sandra said to the woman.

"Umm ... good morning," the woman said back.

"I hope that my private chauffeur didn't startle you?" Sandra asked with some fun in her voice.

"You priva..." the woman started to say and then changed her mind and asked, "Why did that cop bring you to school?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.