Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe
Chapter 22

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22 - The story is about a girl and her friends and how they deal with the new laws about punishing students. It involves girls and boys being stripped naked for the duration of their punishment. And during that time, they can't cover up anywhere, while others are also allowed to order them around and even touch them with their hands.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   School  

When Sandra walked out into the courtyard, she saw that her friends were already outside. They were sitting at one of the picnic tables. So, she walked over to them to join them there.

Frederik saw Sandra walking up to them, and he also noticed she had cleaned herself. Even so, he still could see that Sandra's pussy lips were still a little bigger and redder than normal. When Sandra was almost at them, Frederik made some room for her, and she went sitting next to him. However, he was also very surprised that she still looked very calm, because he had also been a little afraid that she would have broken down after she had left the classroom. Nevertheless, looking at her now, it almost looked like she had already forgotten about it.

"So, what were you guys talking about?" Sandra asked, because she noticed that they all had stopped speaking when she had joined them.

They all looked at each other, and then Dina said, "I'm not sure if you are going to be happy about this, but I think you won't be the only naked girl anymore."

"Oh!" Sandra said in surprise. "What has happened?"

"One of our old classmates is in trouble too," Dina said. "During our lunch, she got into an argument with Melinda about how she was treating you and the confrontation ended with her slapping Melinda in the face."

"Wow!" Sandra said. "Who was it?"

"Laura," Dina said.

"Oh no," Sandra said upset. "And she is so shy about her body. That can never end well."

"I know," Dina said, and she seemed also a little sad about it. "And then to think that she is such a little thing. That was what surprised me the most, that she would be the girl that took on Melinda! Melinda is so much taller than her."

"But why did she stood up for me like that?" Sandra asked.

"Well..." And now it was Dina, who got very uncomfortable, and then she said. "Melinda was bragging about what she had done to you during English and all the girls and boys were laughing about it. And that was the point that Laura stood up and started to argue with Melinda."

"I would never have thought that she would do something like that, sure she was a classmate from us last year, but she wasn't really part of our group. If somebody would stand up for me, I would have thought about Sylvia."

"I know, I was also awestruck by this," Dina said.

Sandra looked at all the others around her and then said, "Well, if she stood up for me, I will do the same for her."

And before Sandra could say anything else, Sabina said, "You don't have to ask, we all will help that girl."

"Thanks," Sandra said and she felt very happy with her new friends, they really seemed to care for other people too.

And then it seemed that Frederik wanted some attention from Sandra, because he wrapped his left arm around her back and laid his hand on Sandra's hip.

"So, and how was your lunch?" He asked.

"Fine," Sandra said in a teasing voice. "I had a nice talk with Sally, but..." And then Sandra wasn't sure if she would tell this to him.

"But ... what?" Frederik asked.

"Well, I can't tell you why, but I think she was hearing me out about my ADP punishment."

"Why do you say that?"

"That's the thing I don't get, it was just a feeling, and because I had that feeling, I only told her about the bad parts of ADP and nothing about..." And then Sandra smiled at Frederik and whispered in his ear, "the good parts of being naked like this."

"Well, I can tell you, if I get stripped naked, and I would feel happy like you, I sure would never tell anyone of the school personnel that I liked it, because I heard my dad tell my mom that they also have some very extreme ways to punish those students who would enjoy the punishments too much."

"Really?" Sandra said a little taken back by this. Well, she had already thought about this, but hearing her suspicions being confirmed like this was still a shock to her.

"Yes, that's why I was a little afraid you could get those punishments when you acted so happy during our first break."

"Well, it's good to know, and I'm happy that I didn't say anything about those 'happy feelings' that I have." And then Sandra pushed her body against Frederik's and went on with, "And I'm sure I make you also happy like this."

Frederik had to swallow and then he said, "I'm sure you would be as happy as I am when I would be naked."

"Well, I already saw a lot of you on the Friday, and I sure liked what I saw," Sandra said and then giggled a little. And Frederik, he blushed when he remembered what had happened to him on that Friday.

However, then Sandra noticed something she hadn't thought about for a moment, and asked, "Hey, where is Melinda?"

"She had to join Laura at the principal's office," Dina said with mixed feelings.

"Do you think?"

"I'm not sure, but we can only hope."

"My bet is that she had to go along with Laura, so she could explain why she was slapped in the face by Laura," Sabina said.

"Crap," Sandra said. "I sure would like to see her stripped one of these days."

"Why do you say that?" Sabina asked, with a tone that she wasn't happy, and then she asked, "Would you maybe do the same things to her as she did to you?"

By just bluntly asking this from Sandra, Sandra suddenly felt a little queasy about it. She really hadn't thought about it much. Sure, she wanted to have her revenge on Melinda, but would she really do the same things to Melinda as that girl had done to her. And because Sandra wasn't sure yet, she answered, "Do you know what! I don't know."

"Don't take this the wrong way," Sabina said a little less sure of herself. "But I hope you won't do it. It would make you as bad as Melinda in my eyes."

After Sabina had said this, everyone around the table became very quiet. Nobody of them had thought about it like this, but she was right of course. If they would do the same with Melinda, as she had done with Sandra. It would make them as evil as that girl.

They all looked at each other, but in the end, all eyes were on Sandra. All of them were wondering how Sandra would react on this, and finally she said, "I think you are right! If I would do those things to Melinda, it would mean that I haven't learned anything in the past few days."

Some of them let out a sigh of relief, because they had been afraid that Sabina's statement could have been something that would have split their little group into two, but it seemed that even Sandra was thinking the same.

And then Sandra sat upright, with her arms crossed on top of the table and said, "I think Sabina is right, we sure can't do anything like this to somebody else! Let all of us make a pact, that we will try to help everyone that has been put on ADP, whomever it may be!"

This statement of Sandra made them all whisper to each other for a moment and then they all looked at Sandra and Jimmy said, "Okay, let's do it! I'm sure that the person or persons, who would end up naked in school, could need somebody around who would try to help them."

"But if we are going to do this, we will need to know how far we can go to help them!" Frederik said. "Because we already know how people like Melinda just do what they want and ADP students have to obey her orders. Like yesterday, we protected Sandra by standing around her, but then Melinda let her come to her, and we couldn't follow to protect Sandra."

Everybody went quiet again and thought about it, and then Jimmy said, "Well, the first thing we need to know, is how we can protect them without getting into trouble ourselves. We already know that we can cover their naked bodies by shielding them with our own bodies, but we also need to know how far we can go to work against the orders that are given to those students."

Dina looked at her watch and said, "We don't have any time left to talk about this, but let us all look into the ADP rules this evening, and maybe we can come up with a plan of action tomorrow."

And all the others agreed with Dina. They would all have a look at the rules and try to find a way how they can protect those ADP students from others who want to humiliate them, without getting into trouble of their own of course. Because, if they also would be put on ADP, by going too far in protecting those students, they would also end up in an impossible situation.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.