Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe - Cover

Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

Chapter 21

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21 - The story is about a girl and her friends and how they deal with the new laws about punishing students. It involves girls and boys being stripped naked for the duration of their punishment. And during that time, they can't cover up anywhere, while others are also allowed to order them around and even touch them with their hands.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   School  

When Sandra walked out of the classroom, and into the hallway, she saw how the other students were looking at her and how they smiled. Her classmates, probably Melinda and her friends, already had told them what had happened in the classroom just now.

And then she heard a girl say, "Look at her buttocks, they are completely wet! That must have been a very special orgasm." And then the group around the girl started to laugh in the direction of Sandra.

And this time, Sandra didn't feel good about it. She had been very happy about the fact that she didn't mind that others looked at her naked body up until now, but with all those signs of being brought to a climax on her body, it had reached a point that she was feeling embarrassed and humiliated again. And the worst part of it all, she had climaxed in front of her favorite teacher Sofie. What would she think about her? And what was even worse, she had also seen how her teacher had looked at her and Sandra couldn't be completely sure, but it had looked like even Sofie had been enjoying the show that she had given her and her classmates.

When Sandra started to think back on all the things that had happened today, she knew that she had liked it how people looked at her when she was naked, it gave her a constant feeling of excitement. And when Melinda had touched her nipples in plain sight of everyone, that hadn't been too bad either, but when Johnny had joined them on the table, she had started to feel somewhat bad about it. And just now, she had felt very good with having an orgasm, it was something she really needed. However, at the same time, she had also felt bad about the fact that her friends and Sofie could see it all happen. So, it seemed that she still had some limitations and that would be in the trend of, looking is okay, but touching goes too far and especially being brought to an orgasm while others are looking at her was too much of a good thing.

And then she suddenly saw herself in a window, she looked at her own pussy in the reflection, and she was surprised how engorged her labia looked, she even saw that it made her pussy stand open. And then she saw how her thighs were glistening. "Oh NO!" Sandra thought. "If people look at me, I'm sure they all must be thinking that I'm a slut and always horny!" And this thought made her blush again.

However, Sandra tried to keep herself strong, just like she had done in the classroom and in front of Sofie, Dina and Frederik. Nevertheless, at the inside, she was close to breaking down. She didn't know where she got the strength to go on, but she just walked on in the direction of the library, so she could get away from all those eyes. Looking and mocking her because they all knew that she had orgasmed in front of a teacher, and that they probably were still thinking that she still must be feeling very aroused. And the laughter that she heard from all those students, didn't help her to get those bad feelings to go away.

When she saw the assistant principal walking by, he was shaking his head while making disapproving sounds. Sandra didn't care too much about him, but she wondered if her principal would also know about this already. Sandra liked her and didn't want that she would get the wrong idea about her. However, she was sure that the woman would also understand that she couldn't do anything about it. She had been turned on by all those people looking at her and when that vibrator egg had started to stimulate her even more, an orgasm had just been unavoidable.

Even so, Sandra also thought that she'd better can hide the fact that she was always getting aroused when people looked at her naked body. Because Sandra wasn't sure about it, but she also thought that if they would know that she loved to be naked now, instead of humiliated by her situation, that they maybe could put her on a more severe form of ADP. Because Sandra knew that this was something they had counted on, and that's why they let others feel up those ADP students. It was to make them feel even more humiliated and to discourage those nudists and exhibitionists in society. Those minors would probably want to be put on ADP all the time, so they can get their kicks out of it.

When she finally reached the library door, she noticed that it was locked. So, she knocked on the door and she had to wait for at least 20 seconds before she could hear a voice say, "Yes?", from the other side of the door.

"It's Sandra!"

"Who?" The woman asked.

"The naked girl," Sandra said and it almost made her smile again.

And then Sandra could hear how the woman unlocked the door and while the woman opened the door for Sandra, she said, "Come on in."

Sandra walked straight through the doorway and when she heard how the door was closed behind her and locked again, she let out a sigh in relief. Finally, she was out of sight of all those students mocking her about her recent orgasms and the fact that she was still showing it to all of them.

Then she heard the woman say, "Follow me, we can have our lunch in my office."

Sandra saw how the woman walked past her, and she followed her to the other side of the library and inside the woman's office. The woman went sitting at a table, with some chairs around it, and while gesturing at a chair, she said, "You can sit there if you want."

"Umm..." Sandra let out, from shame about what she was going to ask, but then she swallowed her pride away and asked "Can I maybe clean me up somewhere? I'm ... um ... a little ... sticky."

Then the woman looked down on Sandra's body and noticed how this girl her labia looked. Her lips were very engorged and red ... not to mention how moist her pussy looked and how wet her thighs were.

"Oh my!" the woman said when she had noticed this. "What have they done to you?"

Sandra saw that the woman looked at her, and it seemed that she really wanted an answer from her. So, reluctantly, she said with a little voice, "One of my classmates has made me cum during class."

"NO!" the woman shrieked out in disbelief. "How did he do that without the teacher noticing it?"

Sandra's face was turning red now, and she answered, "SHE used a sex toy on me ... an egg vibrator."

The woman shook her head and said, "Oh dear, a girl did this to you?"

"Yes, that girl that was with me yesterday."

"I'm so sorry dear, come follow me, you can use the library's restroom to clean yourself."

Sandra put her schoolbag down and then started to follow the woman. On the way over, the woman asked, "Didn't the teacher say anything about this?"

"Not until the end," Sandra said. "She just watched while I was brought to my orgasm. I even think that she liked what was being done to me."

"Who was that teacher?" the librarian asked when she opened the restroom door for Sandra.

"We had English with Miss Sofie," Sandra said while walking in. "But I don't blame her anything, I'm not sure, but I think she just wanted to see how far Melinda would go with this and ... well she wasn't hurting me physically. How humiliating this was, it also brought me some pleasure of course."

The woman let out a little giggle and said, "I should have known, that woman loves her girls a little too much for my taste."

This also brought a little smile on Sandra's face, and she said, "To tell you the truth, it was maybe even better that it was done to me in front of her than with any other teacher. She is my favorite teacher, and I think I would be even more embarrassed, if it was done to me in front of a male teacher."

The woman smiled at Sandra and said, "Maybe, but I'm sure that the other teachers would have stopped it before you would have embarrassed yourself in front of all your classmates."

Sandra stood at the sink now and didn't respond on that last part of what the woman had said. She also knew that even when she had felt shame about it, she also needed that release when it came, because she had been feeling so aroused during the day, it was better that she was brought to her orgasm this way then that she had to sneak away into the restroom and make herself come in there.

But for know, Sandra stopped thinking about it, because she wanted to clean herself up. She took a paper towel from the dispenser and made it wet to start cleaning herself. The librarian didn't leave but just kept on watching Sandra. She didn't say anything, but she wondered how it must have felt to be brought to an orgasm in front of the whole class. And while she saw how Sandra cleaned up her thighs and buttocks, she also saw how the girl's pussy was looking, and she thought that it wouldn't take much to bring her to another one. She sure looked like she was still very excited about this all. And while she thought this, she wondered if this girl could be useful for her dad, or that she would prove that the other members of the government were right to put those touching rules in the ADP rule book.

When Sandra was finally done, she turned around and said, "Well, am I looking better?"

"You sure do, dear," the woman said with a smile on her face, but she also saw that Sandra's labia was still very engorged and that her lips stood open, and it showed her this girl's pink inside and little clit.

"Well, we better start on our lunch now," she said to Sandra.

Sandra walked back with the librarian and said, "Thanks for not sending me to the student's restroom."

"You're welcome, dear."

They both walked back into the office and now Sandra also went sitting at the table and took her lunchbox out of her schoolbag. The librarian noticed that Sandra hadn't anything to drink, so she asked, "Do you want some coffee?"

"Thank you, Miss. That would be very nice."

"That's no problem dear, and call me Sally."

"Okay, Sally. I'm Sandra."

"I remember dear," Sally said with a smile. She then walked out of her office and not much later returned with a cup of coffee for Sandra.

"Do you need milk or sugar?"

"No, thank you," Sandra said. "When I drink coffee, I always drink it black."

Then they both started on their lunch, and it was only after that both were done eating that Sally asked, "I hope you don't mind my curiosity, but how is your ADP going?"

Sandra looked at Sally and smiled while saying, "Well ... it started out very scary, but strangely enough it is less scary now, as long people don't make me think about the fact that I'm naked that is."

Sally laughed and said, "Well, that was already very obvious to me."

Sandra saw how Sally looked down on her body, and it's then that Sandra noticed that she was sitting with her legs open in her chair. Showing the inside of her pussy to this woman.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.