Blazing Angels - Cover

Blazing Angels

Copyright© 2009 by JC Trent

Chapter 1

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Adventures of a group of start up mercenaries. Set loosely in the Mechwarrior universe.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Robot   Space   Rough   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Military  

File 000

The sounds of the ceremony still ringing in their ears, the graduating HAMr class of 3048 continued their celebrations in various clubs throughout the Menihein.

The sounds of merriment echoed through as a group stumbled into the Broken Missile Inn. A strikingly handsome woman with blue tattoos propped up one of her classmates near the bar and gave the young girl behind a warm grin

"A round all round for my compatriarts!!!", she said as she placed a few strings of hard currency down."and some food!"

With a wink she turned around and her group settled down in the corner of the Inn. Stunned the young girl blushed and went to comply. She was a new waitress at this bar and this was her first time on the evening shift. She usually dealt with the more male of the species and well older. She was a bit alarmed, not that the woman was in here, but by the tattoo on her face. This being a university world for HAMr pilots or Mechpilots it was not unusual for them to be tattooed, but the fact this tattoo covered most of her face was the exception.

She sigh in envy as she got their drinks, the tattooed woman surround by and obviously adored by her companions. The woman gave her a smile and a wink, she could feel herself blushing and getting a bit bothered. So she quickly got them drinks and left asking Mauri to cover that table for her.

"OOOH, V she's a nice one."

A chorus of agreements followed with comments and laughter.

"If you are not careful you may have yet another Dyari."

"Well, if I got another Dyari maybe you guys would stop bugging me." The woman replied with a grin. More cheers though some grumbled good naturedly. "Besides I don't know if I could afford to support the Dyarae I have now. You guys are sending me broke."

They all laughed good naturedly. Vin mused and caught the eye of the serving girl and gave her another wink, the girl's face going bright red now and studiously cleaning mugs. Vin mused watching her, it had been a while since she was with one of her Dyari, she could use a little release. The girl looked up and saw her watching steadily. The mug fell out of her nerveless hands. It shattered and she excused herself.

Vin took another gulp of her drink and got up to follow her. Her companion noticed, but acted like they didn't. One grabbed her arm with a sulky look on her face. Annoyed she looked down, seeing the pleading in her eyes, Vin caressed her along the jaw in such a way that made the girl shivered.

"Vaya will take care of you," she said gently. with great reluctance the girl let go and Vin continued to the back room.


The serving girl took in a few deep breaths. She was not sure what was going on, just looking at that woman make her feel things, let alone being around her. She had better get that mess cleaned up and went into the store room to get a pan and broom.

At least it was nice and cool in here. She mused as she opened the door and a waft of cool air kissed her face, it did make her nipples firm up a little though. She shook her head trying to get the thoughts of that tattoed woman out of her mind and started rummaging around. She was so busy trying to look for a pan and broom and not to think about the woman that she was oblivious to object of her futile efforts walking in the room behind her.

Vin leaned again the door frame admiring this girl. She was very cute, blonde hair caught up in a bow, fresh faced and it looked like from the country. Was she talking to herself? Vin mused.

"Stupid! She is a customer, probably mean and an old hag under that paint."

"I hope that is not me you are referring to," Vin spoke softly. The girl squeaked as she spun around, her face paled and then flushed. "because I can assure you that I am merely 19 birth years old. I have never been deliberately mean to any one except when asked and as for a customer, well that is at least correct."

"I ... I..." stammered the girl, clutching the handle of the broom. She was mortified that not only was the woman about her age, but also that she had overhead what she said. "I need to get back."

She scurried to the door wanting to escape, but the tattooed girl blocked her path and she was loathe to try to push past. She had a lazy seductive smile on her face and it seemed the closer she got to her, the more breatheless she became.

The tattooed girl slowly righted and firmly blocked her way. She frowned, her mind going crazy trying to think of what to do and say. All thoughts then fled her mind as the girl leaned forward and nuzzled her neck softly.

She whimpered as it sent goosebumps down that side of her body, her nipple puckering. Her knees gave way then as she the long slow rasp of her warm tongue along her neck.

Effortlessly it seemed this tattooed amazon picked her up and sat her on a barrel. She didn't know how, but she then felt her long blonde hair caressing her back, long hands squeezing her buttocks, something thing warm tugging on her nipple.

"Oh please," she gasped. She unsure whether she asking for the girl to continue or to stop. She shuddered as she felt fingers slip into her and the palm of that hand gently massaging her now highly sensitive nub.

The hand was moving slowly up an down and around. She felt the pressure of her orgasm build with intensity unlike what she usually felt. The hand continued it's slow seduction of her, making her gasp and flail her head wildly, she felt that she was nearing her peak, when the hand paused a little.

She was about to get her own hand to finish herself off, when the hand suddenly pushed hard and strong. It was all she could do to cling to this strange woman, her teeth biting into the shoulder of the leather jacket she wore to muffled her cries.

She didn't know how long it lasted for, but she felt sleepy and could feel herself being cradled and crooned to. She soon fell asleep.

Vin lay the girl down comfortably on a sack and fixed up her clothing as best as she could. It took a lot of control to not wake her and continue. She ran a hand through her hair, took a deep breath and composed herself. She was about to leave, but then took off her jacket and lay it over the girl, not wanting her to get too cold.

She grabbed the broom, pan and closed the door quietly behind her. She was half way back to the main room, when she ran into the innkeeper.

"Dang where is that..." Thomas then spotted Vin. He saw the slight glow of her face and eyes. "Aw, cripes V you didn't."

"No, T. But she will be out for a while."

Thomas sighed, "Well let's fix you up then."

Vin ambled along behind Thomas as he went to his office and then opened a secret door behind on of his shelves. Inside was a sterile environment with metal chair bolted to the floor. Vin took off her shirt and pants, leaving only her shorts and corset.

"You know Vin, it never ceases to amaze me how much control you have, considering..." Thomas commented as he readied some needles and vials. "Also considering how many Dyarae you have that you aren't always spent."

Vin grimaced a bit as the needles bit into her arms. "Just lucky I guess"

Thomas snorted as he attached vials to the needles collecting her blood. "Have you told them?"

"A few."

"They aren't going to be happy."

"I know."

Thomas sighed and replaced the two vials already filled with blood. Vin sighed and rested her head against the coolness of the chair, eyes closed, the heat simmering down. Thomas looked at her, she would be striking even without the tattoo on her face. She not only had brains but a body too.

He with drew the needles as the vials were full. "Only four this time?" Thomas looked, she still had her eyes closed. He went to place the blood in a special container and he heard her moving about and putting her clothes on. He would swear that she strips just to tease him.

"Given the concentration. I think four is as much as they can handle. Besides that should have taken the edge off. Now go out there and enjoy yourself."

"Yes Dad" Vin mocked lightly as she sauntered off.


When Vin returned to the table it was like she had never left. There was talk all round about what they were going to do and where they would go. Talk of the times at the university. A few more Graduates trickled in. The inn had settled quickly into companionable drinking.

Then in walked a grad who was out of place, which was something given the laxity of the area. She was a small thing who took one dismissive look and then went to the bar and order their most expensive wine.

Great! I wonder if any of these could be of any use to me. This wine doesn't even rate a mention. I guess I will have to ask the bartender perhaps if I ask in a loud enough voice I may be over heard.

"Barkeep!" called Katrina, "I am looking for some outstanding mechwarriors to be a part of my exclusive company".

"Take a look around you girly, they is outstandin as you is eva goin get".

A few sidle up to Katrina proposing something other than joining her mech company whom she all shot down in rapid fire. Then she overheard conversation about someone called Vin the Vicious? She wracked her memory. She thinks that she remembers something about one of the lower class HAMr pilots who though not a high scorer was considered the best.

Although how they could be considered the best without high scores is really beyond me.

She found the conversation coming from a table in the middle of the room with what looked to be almost a whole class of mechwarriors, judging from their tattooes. She shuddered, such a barbaric world. In her mind the facial tattooes of this world paled in comparison the stars and insignias that she wore.

Right if she is ever going to get this company off the ground it looks like she will have to be the one to make the first move. If that nick name was anything to go by she maybe able to put up with some stupid oafish male behaviour in hopes that there was some skill to go with it.

"E hem!" ... all conversation stopped as the whole table looked at her, no doubt admiring the rank and impressive aura I project, she thought. "which one of you men is Vin the Vicious?"

They all looked at each other with amused eyes and this highly over dressed person. One of the big guys with a red bandanna around his forehead asked, "Who is asking and why?"

Aha, bingo! "Katrina Walker of the Deluvian Family, Mr Vin" Katrina said directly to the Red Bandanna, "And I would like to invite you to join my exclusive mercenary company the Blazing Angels."

Red Bandanna laughed out loud. "You hear that guys the little Kat here would like Mr Vin to be an Angel."

All those around the table laughed ruefully. Katrinas mouth compressed in a tight line. a scowl starting to form. And these are the best graduates there are! Nothing but coarse ruffians. Maybe there is another inn with the same name. She doubted it though.

"At least she got the Blazing right" Cried another. They now laughed aloud except one a female who looking at Katrina with some interest over the rim of her beer mug. Katrina was about to walk away in disgust when Red Bandanna asked, "and what would be the pay?"

Now, we are talking.

"Standard pay for your rank to be deposited each month in your own nominated account. A site better than the military I would wager."

Red Bandanna, "What about Salvage Rights?"

Katrina's eyes narrowed warily. "What about it?"

Red Bandanna, "I would be offering mister Vin first choice of a Hamr if mister Vin finds you anything significant."

Katrinas lips again threatened to disappear. That would serious set back her plans, but she didn't have any Hamrs at the moment so she really didn't have much to lose. "Alright first salvage rights of any Hamrs, provided there is more than one. Do we have a deal?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.