Blazing Angels - Cover

Blazing Angels

Copyright© 2009 by JC Trent

Chapter 8

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Adventures of a group of start up mercenaries. Set loosely in the Mechwarrior universe.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Robot   Space   Rough   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Military  

There were a few things that Aliya noticed when she arrived at the infirmary. One big one was the fact that Doc was no where to be seen, instead one of the medics was there checking up on the patients. The second was that there was another patient in the infirmary. It was a Lieutenant that she had seen around and for all intents and purposes most competant and experienced. So, how in the heck did that happen to her leg? she frowned at the sight of the Lieutenant's leg wrapped in bioplas (Bio- plastic, kind of looks like cling wrap) to keep infection away. Well, what is left of her leg.

The medic looked up at her and signalled for her to be quiet. She nodded in understanding and approached him. Keeping her voice low she asked how Vin was.

"She appears to be sleeping." He replied equally as low, though his voice was cautious. "It is hard to tell from her vitals as I don't know what is normal for her race, but I just assume as she appears to be relaxed and her eyes are closed."

"Um, what happened to..." she indicated to the Lieutenant, unsure about her name.

"Sahara?" the medic's face closed a little. "She got injured under Ms Walker's command. She saved the lives of all in that mountain base by rigging a rocket to take a near critical mass energy source out of that base."

"Oh," Aliya's face went a little pink, though she didn't know why she should be the one to feel uncomfortable. Hesitantly she placed a hand on the medic's arm. "I am sorry."

Aliya didn't really know why she was apologising, it just felt right that she should at least try to console him. The dynamics of this company was curious. Though I have only been exposed to my House's military and this is a mercenary group. I guess the relationships are taken more seriously here. They all appear to care for each other a lot. The Medic gave her a small smile. They both looked at the patients for a few moments each deep in their own thoughts.

"How long has Vin been asleep for?"

"About 5 and a half hours."

"Well, I guess I better let her sleep more then."

"How can any one sleep with you two talking in here?" The medic and Aliya both turned, startled by Vin's voice. What was a sleeping Vin, was now wide awake.

"Stars! Vin, you scared the bejeebers out of me." Aliya exclaimed quietly, still conscious of the other two sleeping patients as she moved to Vin's bedside. "How are you?" She asked before she realised how silly it was to ask someone who was in an infirmary that question.

"Better, much better."

"I noticed Katrina has come back."

"Yeah, " Vin blinked a little as the Medic shone a light in her eyes and moved around checking her vitals. "The mountain base has been sold and a decision has been made about Jenna. It was all negotiated right here over dinner."

"Oh?"

"Yeah, I get Jenna's and Crenshaw's pay for "compensation". An odd custom I might add and I basically believe that Jenna should get medical attention, which I am letting Captain Luminae organise."

"Well, that's a relief. Although, I believe Crenshaw, should be punished more."

"Well, that's is up to the Captain as he basically ruled that Crenshaw's mistake was one which was procedural and in which case he could deal with it."

"What else?"

Vin grinned. "Captain Luminae registered the Scotsman under my name as part of the compensation."

"Well ... Well, I imagine that Katrina was not too happy about it."

"No, she wasn't and she got offered 5 million for the mountain base."

"Why so low?"

"Well, there was apparently nothing of much interest in there except the HAMrs, all the information had been wiped and," She nodded to the bed that Lieutenant Sahara was occupying. The Medic having done her vitals was now at the computer logging them in. "One of his best was injured pretty badly."

"It must have been interesting, the negotiations. Katrina does not strike me as weak willed in that regards."

"Oh no, she stormed out of here. Furious."

"I wonder what Captain Luminae made her read to get her to agree to that?"

"Don't know. The other thing is that as soon as I am able to shunt we will be out of here. Contract completed early."

Aliya paused in thought, all the implications of a contract being "completed early" going through her head. It didn't sound like Katrina got what she wanted out of the negotiations. At least we got a pay out, so Katrina may be able to hire some techs to help with the HAMr maintenance. Oh, I almost forgot the reason I am here. she got out her datapad and flicked to the picture that she had been working on and showed Vin.

"That is what I want for my charima." Vin took the datapad and stared at her design, gave her a measuring look and stared again at the picture. Her head then tilted as if she was considering something. "Is something wrong?"

"No, nothing is wrong. It is very beautiful."

"Thanks! I have tried to look on the NetVerse for the register that you told me about, but I can't seem to find it."

"Ah yes. Can you go grab my bag?"

"What? Now?"

"If you could that would be great, it is best to try to register it as soon as possible."

"Okay." Aliya left still a little hesitant, to go and get Vin's bag. She wondered what Vin needed from it that would help her register her design for her charima.


Vin's thoughtful gaze followed Aliya as she left. Curiouser and curiouser. If she can successful register the design, of which I have no doubt, there will be people interested in her. The Celes will undoubtedly want to meet her. Her thoughts turned to the Celes, those which ruled all the Ekstases. Though The CORE liked to call them ... Priests and Nuns. Ophla (offspring or children) of Celos. And with the Celes deciding to expanding their prescence out into the CORE this could be very interesting indeed. Vin left off her thoughts when Aliya reappeared with her bag.


"Katrina is still asleep."

Aliya tried to be quiet when she went to retrieve Vin's bag. She did accidentally drop something and Katrina did not even stir. Aliya watched as Vin reached into her bag and rummaged around. She heard a few metallic clicks and Vin pulled out a small metal box. Smaller than the one that she had seen Vin with in the supply store. It was about 4 or 5 cens square at the ends and about 10 cens long. It appeared to be smooth with no visible joins, but when it was angled in the light she saw some patterns flash across its metallic surface. I wonder how this will help with registering my design?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.