Jayden's Way - Cover

Jayden's Way

Copyright© 2009 by RogueX

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Jayden thinks he is ready for his sophomore year of high school, but as life throws him a curve ball that disrupts his life and forces him to face his own faults.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Fan Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Teacher/Student   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Slow   Caution   Workplace   School   Transformation  

I watched as Destiny delicately dipped her foot into the water testing it out before beginning to step inside. Still riding off my waves of confidence, I followed her into the ocean.

"Ah, the water feels perfect!" exclaimed Destiny as she began to walk deeper and deeper into the ocean.

"It's why I love this beach." I said rather absentmindedly as I grew distracted by Destiny's now glistening body.

Destiny either didn't notice or didn't care as she now started to play splashing me with water before swimming off like she was trying to run away. I gasped for a second being caught off guard, shaking my head clearing the water from my face I dove in after her.

She was in good shape as it took me a minute to catch her, grabbing her at her waist I picked her up with my hands moving down to her ass.

"Getting frisky already aren't we?" She said smiling and laughing at the same time leaning on me as I picked her up.

"Ya know it wouldn't be right if I didn't" I said with a laugh of my own.

Destiny responded by leaning in more pressing her mouth to my neck and lightly biting causing me to let her go. She then jumped forward pushing me and her into the water; I fell back with her on top of me in the water. I couldn't breathe as I was laughing but it was a welcomed change considering how low I'd been previously been feeling. Once I got my footing, I once again picked her up this time by her ass before lightly biting her on the neck like she had done. This forced her to lightly scream in a very pleasurable way that was like music to my ears.

"Cheater!" She screamed while laughing literally trembling in my grip.

"I don't know, maybe I should do this then." I pulled her down and closer putting my head on her breast licking them lightly but firmly at the same time. I felt shivers going through her body as I did so.

"This isn't gone work in the water, the beach was fun but come on." Her hand went within my shorts her hand brushing my cock for a second sending a pleasurable shiver through my body. Before settling with my shorts pulling them and thus pulling me along with her out the water.

As we walked back past the bar, I spotted Melodie & Aaron aggressively making out and for some reason I felt my old feelings welling back up as well as jealousy which quickly changed to anger. I was puzzled as I thought I was over it since I too was moving on but before I had a chance to really think about it Destiny put her hand on my chin turning my head to face her saying "Eyes over her lover boy." She said it with a smile but I could detect something below the false happiness but couldn't discern it. I simply smiled back and continued letting her lead me back to the car not even bothering to change back into our regular clothes. Once on the road, I began to gun it toward her house making it back seemingly quicker than it took us to get there easily pulling into the garage.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.