Jake White - The Beginning - Cover

Jake White - The Beginning

Copyright© 2009 by Aurora

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Young Jake travels from his home to Bristol where he is to join his Uncle's business. This is the start of his adventures

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Historical   Humor   Tear Jerker   Group Sex   Interracial   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Slow  

Jake White Continues

The next day started far too early for Jake after his exertions the night before, but he was washed, dressed and breakfasted ready to accompany his uncle on their walk down to the chandlery ready for the day’s business. Over the next few months he was to learn about all the items that the chandlery stocked, how they bought and from whom, who they supplied and how, and about the accounting system too.

Jake gradually adjusted to life at home too. Dinner was always a formal affair, and Miss Perrett offered to teach Jake a little French in the evenings which he would find useful in dealing with some of the chandlery customers, although Jake thought that Spanish and Portuguese might be more useful, since much of Bristol’s trade was with these countries, but he picked up a smattering of these languages as he dealt with the customers from those nations. From them came barrels of sherry and port, there was sugar from the West Indies and tobacco from Virginia, cocoa and coffee from Africa and South America. Much of the incoming cargo was loaded into trows, single sailed barges that would sail up the river Severn to Worcester and as far as Shrewsbury, connecting to the canal system so that goods went into the midlands. In return they brought manufactured goods from the midlands and the black country, coal, iron, china and chocolate. There were many small sea going vessels that would distribute goods around the coasts of the west country.

Evie visited him some nights, but he hadn’t seen Tilda, the skinny black maid since her initial visit. It was around two weeks later when his bedroom door opened and Evie came in towing the other maid Millie behind her.

“Well at least come and have a look at it, you’ve never seen one like this before, this’ll spoil you for most others,” Evie was chiding Millie. “and we’ve taught him how to use it,” she giggled.

Millie remained hiding behind Evie, who pulled the bedclothes down off Jake exposing his equipment to view. It was presently in a relaxed state.

“Watch this,” said Evie.

She reached for the hem of her nightgown and lifted it slowly up. As if his member was attached to the hem of Evies gown with a piece of invisible string, there was a stirring and, as her hem rose it followed, it rose to expose her thighs, the triangle of hair at the juction, over the swell of her belly and by the time her voluptuous breasts were exposed Jake’s member had risen to its full magnificence.

“See?”

Millies mouth formed a round ‘O’ and her eyes were almost popping out of her head.

Evie took her hand and placed it on Jake’s erection.

“Feels great doesn’t it?”

Jake felt almost as though he wasn’t really a part of this, but he decided to go along with whatever Evie had in mind, it was usually pretty enjoyable.

“So, you want to try it?” asked Evie

“Ittt’dd never ffit,” stuttered Millie.

“Fits me and Tilda.” said Evie.

“Oh, no!” said Millie, withdrew her hand and rushed out of the room.

“Silly little cow, I’m certainly not wasting it,” said Evie as she swung her leg over Jake and settled down with a long drawn out ‘Ooooooooh’.


A couple of day, or rather nights, later Millie returned on her own, but before that Jake had another couple of visitors. He was coming to think that his bedroom had more visitors than a railway station, the good thing being that they were prettier than the average railway passenger. Not all passengers though, his memory told him.

The visitors this time were Victoria and Caroline. He first heard whispering outside his door which then gently swung open to admit first Victoria and then her elder sister Caroline.

“What are you two doing here?” asked Jake

Victoria was obviously the more adventurous of the two.

“We came to see you,” she giggled.

“What about Miss Perrett?”

“She’s taken laudanum. She’s snoring like a pig,” both of them giggled. “She won’t wake until morning.”

“We want to see what we heard Evie telling Millie about,” Victoria spoke again.

“You did!” said Caroline. “I just came along to keep you company.”

“D’you think you’re old enough for that?”

“Course we are.” scoffed Victoria, and seizing the opportunity she whipped the bedclothes down exposing Jake before he could stop her.

“Well, that’s not much,” she observed. “nothing like Evie was describing.” She looked at her sister, “is it Caro?”

Caroline slowly nodded.

“It isn’t ready for action yet,” said Jake, somewhat nettled, “It needs some attention.”

“What attention?” asked Victoria.

“This,” said Evie, who, having heard voices in the room, had crept in unnoticed.

She went to the opposite side of the bed and slowly removed her nightgown. The two girls didn’t know where to look first, but settled on watching Evie as she exposed her delightfully rounded figure.

“Look,” she said, and pointed to Jake’s now erect member.

“Oh!” said the girls together as they dropped their eyes down to the object they had come to see.

“What happens now?” asked Victoria, whilst Caroline remained silent.

“Touch it.”

Victoria stretch out her hand and tentatively took hold of it.

“Oh! It’s hot, and it’s sort of soft but feels stiff.”

“And it’s stiff so that it goes inside you.” said Evie

The girls just looked at her, a rather disbelieving expression on their faces.

“Inside you?” Caroline seemed amazed. “What do you do, eat it?”

“Well you can,”replied Evie, laughing.

“But I’ll show you where it’s suppsed to go,” she said, and as previously swung her leg over Jake and settled down.

“Oooooh, that is sooo good!”

“Where has it gone?” asked Victoria.

“It’s got to be inside her, Vicky, you know you’ve got a hole there, you had look with your mirror,” commented Caroline. “but it is interesting. Does it feel good Evie?”

“Oh yes,” Evie replied dreamily, and then, “oooh,” as Jake reached up and caressed her breasts ending with a pull on her nipples.

“But why do you do it? Because it feels good?”

“What?” Evie stopped dead. “It’s how you make babies you silly girl. Did you not know that?”

The sisters looked at each other, realising they had just received one of the most important facts of their young lives.

“Oh dear,” said Evie getting off Jake, who was none too happy at this turn of events. “Look girls,” she went on, “this is what happens. Watch.”

She put her hand on Jake and started to rub up and down.

“What happens is this gets stiff, it goes inside you, up in between your legs, either with you on top or the man, and then you both work together to slide it in and out and after a while... there,” Jake’s member performed its primary function and his essence fountained into the air. “That’s the stuff that fertilises your eggs and makes babies.”

“Eggs?” asked Caroline, “chickens have eggs.”

“And so do you. You have your monthlies don’t you?”

“Ye es,” Caroline was a little hesitant, “we both do.”

“Well that means you are producing eggs which could make babies.” Evies information wasn’t exactly right, but it it was certainly an eye opener for three of the people in the room.

Evie carried on gently rubbing and in fairly short order she had a rigid member in her hand again.

“Now, either of you want to try? ‘Cause if not I’m going to finish me off.”

The two girls shook their heads and Evie went back to her previous position. The girls watched as she slid up and down gradually increasing speed until she shuddered and gasped as she orgasmed. The audience definitely did something for Jake and he jetted up into her at the same time. After a few minutes she got off and looked at the girls.

“That’s called a come and it’s what you are aiming for. You can do it yourself by rubbing the little lump at the top of your cunnie.”

“Cunnie?” said Victoria.

“Between your legs. Do you want me to show you?”

The girls looked at each other.

“Yes,” said Victoria.

“Right, pull up your nightie and hop up on the bed, better still take it off.”

Victoria pulled her nightie over her head and got on the bed naked. Needless to say Jake was watching with fascination. Evie pushed her legs apart and started to gently rub her between her legs.

“Tell you what,” she had a sudden thought, “there’s a long tongue over there, even better than fingers! Come on Jake, you know what to do.”

Jake didn’t need telling twice. He was delighted to pleasure the girl with his tongue and set to with a will. Evie played with the girl’s exposed breasts,which, small though they were, were extremely sensitive. After a few minutes Victoria orgasmed enthusiastically.

“Oh!” She exclaimed when she recovered, “I see what you mean. Does that happen with that thing inside you?”

“It’s called a cock, and it’s even better when it’s inside you, and you just saw me get a come didn’t you?”

“Mmm...” Victoria just agreed.

Caroline stood wide eyed and silent.

“I think you’d better get back to bed now,” said Evie.

The girls left, with some backward glances at Jake.


When Millie returned she stood by the bed with her fingers fidgeting with the seam on her night dress. Jake realised he would have to take the lead with her. He got out of bed and kissed her. After a moment she returned the kiss and Jake allowed his hands to wander over her slim body. He gradually pulled her nightdress up and took it over her head leaving her naked. Jake kissed his way down her to her breasts and then picked her up and laid her on the bed. He continued kissing his way down and after a few minutes she orgasmed. He came back up and she clasped her hands around him pulling him into a kiss. He entered her with ease, and he eased back to look at her.

She smiled, “It’s not the first time, but the way it’s going I think it’s going to be the best.”

When they finished they were lying side by side.

“What was wrong the other day?” ask Jake. “It seemed like you were frightened.”

“I was, I really wanted to do it but I was at my most fertile and if we’d done it then I was sure I’d be pregnant.”


It would seem from this narrative that Jake did little more than entertain the ladies of the household, but in fact he spent his days working hard for long hours, so a little relaxation seemed not out of order. With the number of ladies coming through his bedroom door at night he was wondering whether it would be useful to have a rota. Whether the ladies who visited him listened at the door in order to make sure that none of them came at the same time he wasn’t sure, but his next surprise came when Caroline arrived on her own. She simply dropped her night gown and slid into bed with him.

“Vicky always spoils things, she always wants to prove she’s the best whatever it is. But I’m having you first.”

And that was what she proceeded to do. Jake did everything the other girls had taught him, and seeing her in the candle light showed her slim young figure, red hair top and bottom, and pretty face to perfection. Resting afterwards Jake thought he was in heaven. That is until the door burst open to admit a bundle of fury.

Victoria was not happy at being left out and was almost spitting blood. Jake lost track of what she was calling her sister, who, throughout the tirade laid there with a satisfied grin on her face. Vicky wanted Jake to give her the same performance but was eventually persuaded that tomorrow night would be better when Jake was refreshed. The girls left together.

The next night Vicky turned up on her own. Jake went through the same performance with her as he had with her sister. Afterwards Vicky sat up with a grin on her face.

“You’ll never guess what I did last night.” she giggled.

“Probably not,” replied Jake, “what was it?”

“Miss Perrett was completely out cold after wine with her supper, plus her laudanum, so I uncovered her and lifted her nightdress, you’ve never seen such a hairy cunnie!” Jake realised that these girls were learning very quickly.

“D’you know what I did then? I got Caro to squeeze your stuff out into my hand and I rubbed it on Miss P’s cunnie. I got some inside too, and she was squirming like she was enjoying it. I’m going to do the same tonight with what I’ve got inside me. Won’t it be a hoot if she has a baby?” she couldn’t stop giggling.

Jake didn’t think this was such a good idea, in fact he was appalled, because if it did happen then he was quite certain who was going to get the blame. But then he realised that there was a good chance that if Miss Perrett could get pregnant then so could the girls. His blood ran cold, but there wasn’t much he could do about it now. What were the girls thinking? Better, or perhaps worse, what had he been thinking?


At work Jake was in the accounts office, and the more he learnt, the more he thought something wasn’t quite right. The first thing he found was that there appeared to be more payments for labour than the number of people they actually employed. This was petty stuff and he decided not to say anything because he felt sure there was something else, deeper and bigger, basically, they appeared to be buying more than they were selling. In the short term this was bound to happen some times, but in the longer term, where the hell was the stuff going?

He had taken to working somewhat odd hours so that he could have a snoop about, and it was one evening when he returned to the warehouse that he found a horse and cart being loaded. He was well aware that nothing should be going out at that time of night and so he challenged the driver, and asked for the consignment notes. What he was unaware of was that there was another man who crept up behind him and hit him over the head knocking him out cold.

He was found several hours later by a patrolling policeman.

Jake’s uncle was notified by a runner and was at the warehouse quite quickly, his aunt following with the carriage to take the still unconscious Jake back to his own room where he could be looked after by their own doctor.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.