Dream to Reality
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2009 by Texrep

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Kate's dreams are colourful, but she finds reality is much better.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Slow  

Kate had wondered if Sef would lose the napkin with her number and she was surprised and delighted that he phoned one evening. Although the call was to ask her to have dinner one evening; a request quickly accepted and the details agreed within the first fifteen minutes; the call went on for ninety minutes. There was no single topic but a conversation that would flip easily from one subject to another. The surprise was that at the end they had returned to the original topic. Kate went to bed that night knowing that sleep would come much later. Her mind would consider everything he had said to her, examining every word to discover if there were a hidden meaning. A possible declaration of his feelings. She knew she was attracted to him more than just as another friend in their circle of friendship.

The evening was a delight. Kate had worn the dress that she bought for the racing, and Sef was attired semi-formally. Black immaculately cut slacks and a linen jacket over a cream shirt. He escorted her to his car and Kate was thrilled at the sight of a Jaguar 'E' type coupe with the V-12 engine. However it was low and getting in and out was interesting for her. As careful as she was she could not help giving Sef a glimpse of stocking top when they arrived at the restaurant. He smiled in admiration and Kate smiled also.

"Stockings? That will keep my mind enchanted throughout the meal."

"Don't let your imagination get too active. " Quipped Kate. "There is no garter belt. They are hold-ups. Usually I wear pantyhose."

"Ugh." Said while pulling a face was Sef's reply

The evening was delightful for Kate. He entertained her with his wit, which sometimes tended towards the bawdy, his manners and his courtesy. He had taken her to a restaurant close to Edenbridge. From the windows there were lovely views of the Kentish countryside. He pointed out the battlements that could just be seen in the distance through the trees.

"Hever Castle. " He named the place. Kate looked at him with interest.

"Hever Castle" She repeated. "Isn't that the place where Ann Boleyn lived?"

"Yes. It was owned by her family. Henry went there quite frequently; at first because her older sister was his mistress and later when he was courting Ann. " Kate smiled as she commented.

"It was better to be the mistress of Henry the Eighth than his wife. Wives didn't last very long. "Sef laughed.

"Yes. Poor Ann. She was too clever for her own good."

Kate thoroughly enjoyed their time together. The food was good but she would have accepted cardboard if it had meant being in his company. He complimented her often and was most solicitous in his care for her. Kate's attraction to him grew exponentially. When he drove her back to her flat, his hand sought hers at every opportunity. He kept his gear changes to the minimum. Kate was unsure whether to ask him in or not, knowing that if she did they would make love. It wouldn't be the first of course, although he didn't know it. That had happened in her dream, and the circumstances of that first time were unusual to say the least. She took a deep breath and asked him to come in. His face showed his sadness at having to decline.

"Kate! My sweet, dear Kate. I think we both know that if I come in I won't be leaving until morning. Unfortunately I have to be on a plane at six-thirty for Berlin. I can't afford to miss that flight. Shall we do this again? And next time I will ensure that I have all the time to make love to you properly." Kate was disappointed, but pleased that he was saddened not to be able to stay.

"Yes, Sef. I would like to see you again. Perhaps we can make it a Friday next time, and then I could have you all weekend." She smiled. "And you can have me. " They smiled together, minds already anticipating that event.

She had given no further thought to the leave Stuart insisted she take. On Monday when he came into the office he made no mention. Typical of him, she thought. He would make a suggestion and never follow up. The only area in which he was one hundred percent on the ball was his selling. Kate was grateful that he didn't bring up her supposed two weeks. She had no idea what she would do.

That problem was solved when Meg telephoned her.

"Kate have you thought about what you will do with your holiday?"

"Don't talk about it, please. I have no idea. I expect I shall just stay home and read or watch the television."

"May I make a suggestion?" Kate was happy to hear anything that could resolve her quandary.

"Do, do. I will listen to anything."

"Bobbie has suggested that the girls go to her Villa for ten days or so. The guys can't afford that amount of time away from work, but she suggested they come out for a long weekend. What do you think?"

"Sounds great. When is she thinking of going?"

"End of the month. Fly to Nice, then a hire car to get to the Villa. Are you up for it?"

"Most definitely. I'll start packing straight away." She heard Meg's dirty laugh.

"Don't worry too much. Clothes are very much an optional item according to Bobbie. Oh and Kate."

"Yes?"

"Sef will be coming out with the guys."

A week before they departed for France, Sef took Kate out for Dinner on a Friday evening. He chose another fine restaurant and after the meal he drove her back to the flat. By design or accident Tchaikovsky's overture to Romeo and Juliet was playing on the radio. Once there she asked wordlessly if he was coming in and wordlessly he affirmed. She led the way to her bedroom, loosening her dress as she did so, eventually dropping it on the floor by her bed and turning to him and his shocked face. She had worn no underwear. Just garter belt, stockings, high-heeled sandals and a smile. The look of love and desire on his face warmed her.

"You're wearing too many clothes, Sef. " He grinned and started to strip. She took a sharp breath as he finally became naked, clothes doth make man, she had heard, but Sef looked just as good without them as with them. His desire for her was very obvious and for her part she was ready. She lay down on the bed and spread her legs inviting him to her most secret and precious place. "Don't wait, I want you now. " He covered her and slowly entered her body. She took a series of sharp breaths as he did so seemingly unable to breathe out. There was a little urgency yet he controlled their coupling. At some time he rolled her over so she was on top and could follow her instinct to possess him. Kate's dream came true in a most passionate manner.

Post-coital talk was always the time for truth. They were lying, clasped tenderly close with Kate's head resting on his chest when Sef revealed his inner self.

"Do you remember those fairground rides, the ones with horses that went up and down?"

"Yes. Didn't they call them Gallopers?" He nodded.

"That's right, they did. I have felt for some time that I have been riding one of those horses, but they are going so slowly, there are neither lights nor music. I am going round and round, getting nowhere. Then you happen to me and all of a sudden the lights come on, the music plays and the ride speeds up. There are smiles and laughter. It's amazing. You are a witch, Kate. You have me enchanted and I don't want the enchantment to end." She burrowed even more closely into his chest.

"I know how you feel, Sef. You have done that for me as well."

Arriving at Nice airport was a temperature shock. The British Summer was being kind with temperatures in the range of sixty five to seventy degrees Fahrenheit. That was warm to people accustomed to summers when the temperature would rarely exceed sixty degrees, but only if it wasn't actually raining. Nice bathed that July in eighty four degrees. Kate was very relieved that she had taken Bobbie's advice and was dressed in T shirt and Jeans with just moccasins on her feet. The five of them all wore similar, like a uniform. Bobbie had organised a car, rented for their ten days. She explained why.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.