Kim/ron Mind Switch Out-takes
Chapter 5: Kim and Ron give their bodies

Copyright© 2009 by Barnabus

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5: Kim and Ron give their bodies - In the *Kim Possible* series, there is an episode where the evil Dr. Draken uses a diabolical machine to switch Kim Possible's and her sidekick Ron Stoppable's minds into each other's bodies. This story picks up where each teen's mind is in the other's body, supplying scenes that might have been omitted in the episode. This story is rated "MA"... for Mature/Adult

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Superhero  

Self consciously, the next day neither had spoken much to the other at school. Fortunately, there had been no calls from Wade requiring their action. And surreptitiously, both had contacted Wade separately telling him that they would NOT be available for assignments that night.

When school had ended, they walked to Kim's home and let themselves in. Kim dutifully prepared a snack for them and they settled down to watch the video Kim had selected: BOLERO starring Bo Derrick. Obviously, it was a 'chick-flick', romantic and syrupy! Normally, Ron would have preferred something with more action. But tonight, he didn't care. He simply wanted to be with Kim! Ron and Kim had been best friends since Pre-K, but during their high school years, he had begun feeling attraction between them more and more. She had incredible, wide, green eyes that made Ron feel unsteady inside, and yet he liked it. He tried to put on a pert and perky air for her benefit.

But soon silence fell between them. As the movie progressed, Ron let his arm drape over her shoulder and Kim rested her head on his shoulder, and she slowly realized that Ron was paying less attention to the movie, and was spending more time looking down at her breasts. He had barely touched her this evening, but she felt that she had been touched in most of the erogenous zones of her body.

The movie progressed until it came to the point where Bo Derrick said, "I guess I'm not a virgin any more!" Kim stopped the video.

They let their eyes meet and part, both still uneasy with the attraction they were feeling. Kim felt a warmth in her stomach and even lower.

"I'm a virgin," Kim stated to Ron.

"I ... kinda ... thought you were..." Ron responded.

Kim though for a moment. "I know that when I'm out saving the world some time, I might run into a villain who can capture me..." she whispered, " ... and rape me."

The though hit Ron like a sucker punch in the belly! His eyes hardened. "I guess that's true! But I'll protect you! I promise!"

Kim smiled and put her tiny hand on his chest. "Thanks. But don't make promises you may not be able to keep."

She took a deep breath before continuing. "I've never really thought about it, but I guess I've been saving my virginity for someone special! I'd know when the time is right! Even if the right time didn't come until my wedding night."

Ron nodded.

The conversation lulled for a few moments.

"Are you a virgin?" she asked, unexpectedly changing the subject.

Ron dropped his eyes and nodded, slightly embarrassed at the admission.

"I think that's sweet!" Kim asserted.

"No one would want to ... you know ... do it with me. I guess I'm just a loser like they all say."

"You are not a loser!" Kim declared vehemently. Then it was her turn to drop her eyes and whisper, "And Iwould."

Neither spoke. Their new relationship was hinting of growing into something more. The paused video was ignored in the background.

Ron bent toward Kim in that slight, questioning way where the boy is expressing interest, but leaving it up to the girl to commit further. That left the choice up to the girl.

Kim waited with her face uplifted, so Ron leaned over and kissed her, keeping his hands to himself, taking nothing for granted. Her lips were soft, innocent and closed. So were his. When he straightened, they both smiled.

Kim took his hand in hers and kissed it. The looking into his eyes, she stated simply, "I think I've found someone special! And this is the right time!"

She kissed his hand again, then lowered it to her breast, and he felt her stiffen. But he knew what she was feeling! After all, he had experienced it two nights ago!

They both knew the other's bodies. Both knew what excited the other. And both were uniquely prepared to please his or her partner.

Kim couldn't forget the lust that she (when she was wearing Ron's body) had felt for Bonnie, and then for her! Knowing that Ron's feelings for her were so incredibly strongly really turned her on! Kim didn't know how long Ron had felt this lust for her, but she knew that she couldn't leave his needs unsatisfied. She wanted to fulfill those needs, those desires! She really wanted to give him what he wanted! What he truly needed!

And she wanted it, too!

Ron was hesitant. Kim said, "You've always wanted to take the lead in our adventures, and I've never let you. This is the time for you to take the lead. Please don't make me take the lead tonight!"

She kissed him. His hand on her breast searched for and found the nipple. The thrill that his touch sent through her making her warm and tingly was more than motivation enough for her! She let her hand fall to his lap and find the shape of his already erect manhood through his pants! She didn't want him to think she was just a tease ... no, Kim wanted Ron as much as she knew he wanted her! And tonight was the night!

Kim broke the kiss and leaned back. She gave him a squeeze, and then placed her hand over Ron's, pressing his palm against her breast.

Standing, she turned off the TV and DVD and took Ron's hand to lead him to her bedroom. There were two candles burning and the sheets on her bed had been turned down. She had put on the sheets with the red hearts in anticipation of Ron's visit. It was corny, she knew, but it was the best choice she had. There was also a hand towel by the pillow.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.