Kim/ron Mind Switch Out-takes
Chapter 2: Kim in Ron's Body

Copyright© 2009 by Barnabus

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2: Kim in Ron's Body - In the *Kim Possible* series, there is an episode where the evil Dr. Draken uses a diabolical machine to switch Kim Possible's and her sidekick Ron Stoppable's minds into each other's bodies. This story picks up where each teen's mind is in the other's body, supplying scenes that might have been omitted in the episode. This story is rated "MA"... for Mature/Adult

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Superhero  

Kim (in Ron's Body) entered her familiar bedroom, strewn with stuffed animals and other feminine accouterments. She felt at home here. But why wouldn't she? It was her home.

When it was time to relieve herself, she entered the bathroom, she pulled down her baggy pans and sat on the toilet seat, her mind wandering. Suddenly, she was spraying all over. Surprised, she discovered the problem almost immediately. In Ron's body, she had a penis. And she had to direct the flow! She had to take aim!

Quickly pointing ... herself ... downward into the bowl, she completed her task.

Once finished, she wondered if she had to wipe herself? But she stared down fascinated at what she was holding in her hand! It was Ron! Or at least it was what made Ron a man!

Washing her face and brushing her teeth, Kim got ready for bed, but somehow it didn't feel right to dress Ron's body in her own pajamas, so she decided to sleep in Ron's boxers. Moving to the light switch, she passed a mirror and stopped, staring at herself! Embarrassed, she quickly glanced around to be sure she was alone. Then she moved closer to the mirror.

There was Ron, standing before her in all his glory! Well, maybe not glory, but there he was. Kim ran her hands over the body she was wearing, feeling Ron's muscles. He might be a little scrawny, but she could feel the teenage muscles, the firm body. Even though he was not broad shouldered, he had obviously developed a fair amount of muscle as he traipsed around with her. She liked the way Ron's body felt!

Guiltily, she took another quick glance around the room, then self-consciously pulled down the boxers. There he was! He was limp, but as she watched, he began to grow and rise before her very eyes! Gingerly, she reached down and touched Ron's manhood. Then she took it into her hand. There was a thrill that went through her body.

"I shouldn't be doing this," she quickly thought to herself, pulling up her boxers. She went to brush her hair, but Ron didn't have that much hair to brush, so she turned off the lights and climbed into bed to lie in the dark, smiling to herself. Sex was an awesome force. And she was alone, wearing Ron's body. And she was sporting a massive erection!

The temptation was too great. Once again, she slid a hand inside of his boxers to explore the terrain. Every touch, every caress stimulated her more in a way that she'd never experienced. Once more she took hold of his/her member.

"Mmmmmmmm!" The feeling was exquisite! She slid her hand along the shaft toward the tip and her eyes popped open twice as wide as usual! Is this what boys feel? No wonder they are always fixated on sex! Kim's estimation of Ron rose several notches as she appreciated his self-control and restraint all these years they had been best friends. Ron's image formed in her mind.

She slid her hand back down the shaft and felt something growing in her, something she couldn't understand, something irresistible, something ... incredible! She imagined her arms around Ron, holding him close to her.

Without thinking, she gave herself a couple of more strokes and suddenly she was spasming, spurting with wild abandon! She squeezed Ron's member and increased the response, not sure of what was happening. By the time her climax had ended, she had concluded what had happened and was amazed by the feelings boys must have to deal with. And the urges they had to control!

With what she had learned about Ron this evening, she wondered how there relationship would change in the future.

As she lay panting in her bed, it never occurred to her that Ron was also panting after having explored her body in her own home!


The next morning, Kim's mother was changing the linens on Kim's bed when she found the stains on the sheets. She paused, staring at the evidence before her! Ron was becoming a man! And her Kimmie was becoming a woman!

A dreamy look came over Mrs. Possible's eyes before she brought herself back to reality and completed removing the sheets and taking them to the wash machine.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.