Jenny
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2009 by Coaster2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - When Jenny McGuire meets Tom Blanton, sparks fly, as the cliche goes. Things progress in a hurry, but there isn't a moment when they don't think it's exactly what they want.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

Vincent "Vinnie" Blanton was not a mirror image of his older brother, Tom. In fact, the two could not be more unalike. Vinnie was two inches taller than Tom at an even six feet, but five pounds lighter at 185. While Tom had worked hard to become a talented athletic competitor, Vinnie was a natural athlete. It all came easily to him.

He was a solid .350 hitter in Babe Ruth baseball with good speed, and a good glove in the outfield. He was slotback on his high school football team with sure hands and adequate blocking skills. He might have been a very good golfer if he had any interest in the sport. He did not.

In fact, sports was just a pastime to him. He never really reached his potential in any of them simply because it was never very important to him. His real interest was in another sporting endeavor, scoring with the local girls. By the time Vinnie had finished high school, he had racked up an impressive number of conquests in his never ending pursuit of pliant young ladies.

It was almost a badge of honor for some of the girls to have become part of that scorecard. While brother Tom was a solid, studious young man, destined for post secondary education, Vinnie had no ambitions beyond high school. He would scrape through with barely a C average, and be happy to see the end of his formal education.

As a member of the Blanton family, he possessed one full share of the four shares in T. Blanton and Sons. He was a crew chief, but answered to his brother Tom, who was appointed operations manager by his father. Vinnie rankled at this slight by his father. After all, he was a son too. Deep inside, however, Vinnie knew why his father had chosen Tom. He was the educated one, he was the organized one, and he was the "workaholic" in Vinnie's view.

Despite this acknowledgement, Vinnie was still unhappy with the division of responsibility and wanted to end it sometime in the future. Vinnie's lifestyle since high school was work during the weekday and Saturday morning, and then play at night.

He had been through a string of nubile young ladies in the past couple of years, but was now seeing Marcia Raymond on a regular basis. She was spending some of her nights at his apartment. She liked the idea of Vinnie's obvious free spending and enjoyed the various restaurants, clubs and casinos they frequented. Vinnie's lifestyle was almost the definition of hedonism, and he was enjoying every minute of it with the exception of the necessary work day.


Tom passed the freshly opened beer to Vinnie and sat in the chair opposite his younger brother. They were in the kitchen of Tom's home while both Jenny and Nikki were out for the balance of the day. Tom was nervous, uncertain how to begin and get the purpose of the meeting on top of the table.

"Vinnie, I think we need to talk about you and your future with the company," Tom began.

"What do you mean ... future with the company?" Vinnie asked somewhat belligerently.

"I mean that you obviously aren't very happy with your situation and you've made it pretty clear that you would be just as happy if the business was sold, and you could cash in your share," Tom said bluntly. "Does that about sum it up?"

"I guess," he replied hesitantly. "Are you thinking of selling because of what happened to Dad?"

"No, I'm not thinking of selling at all," he said looking squarely at Vinnie. "I'm thinking of offering you a fair price for your share."

"What?"

"I'd be prepared to purchase your share from you at one quarter of the fair market value of the business," Tom said.

"How do I know what fair market price is?" Vinnie asked suspiciously.

"You would be given that information from an independent source. You would also have the right to go and get your own evaluation on the worth of the business," Tom replied.

"What if I don't like the numbers?" he asked cautiously.

"Then you don't sell and we go on as before. As you know, the shares have never left the family," Tom concluded.

"How much do you think the business is worth?" Vinnie asked.

"Something at or over two million."

"So my share would be a half-million?"

"That's right."

"I'll think about it," Vinnie said after a moment.

"One thing, Vinnie. I need you to be on the job full time and at top speed. With Dad off, I can't do it all myself. I need you to pull your weight," Tom said seriously.

"So you don't think I'm pulling my weight, eh?"

Tom's reply was blunt. "In a word, no!"

"You fuck off for a couple of weeks with your woman and decide I'm not doing my job, is that it?" Vinnie spat angrily.

"Vinnie, you haven't had your head in the job for some time, a long time before I got married. All I have to do is look at the job performance reports every Monday to see the difference. I don't know what your problem is, but I can't afford to have full time people doing part-time jobs," Tom said in a level voice.

"And I suppose your midget all-star is perfect is he?" Vinnie shot back.

"The results speak for themselves," Tom said coldly.

"Yah, well you give him all the easy jobs and I get all the shit jobs," Vinnie whined.

"OK Vinnie. Tell you what. You and Robbie change jobs for a month and let's see what the difference is. I've been thinking about doing that anyway," Tom challenged.

"Screw you, brother. I'm not falling for that."

Tom was beginning to get angry.

"Suit yourself, but get your job back on schedule and start thinking further ahead than fifteen minutes when it comes to ordering from the suppliers. I'm tired of the same old bullshit about how they're always late."

"What's your problem, Tom?"

Tom was getting angrier at his brother.

"You, Vinnie! You used to be right on top of things. Now the only thing you seem to be on top of is your latest girlfriend."

Vinnie jumped out of his chair and lunged at Tom. It was a mismatch. Tom stopped him cold with a stiff open-handed shot to his chest, slamming his younger brother back into his chair.

"Make your mind up what you want to do, Vinnie," Tom said coldly. "I need to get on with business and I don't need a problem with you. Either you are in or out of this business. I'll expect your answer within the next two weeks. If you need more time, ask for it."

Vinnie stood up silently, looked at his brother with a cold stare and headed for the door; slamming it on the way out. Tom slumped back in his chair and closed his eyes for a moment. It had been an ugly scene, much worse than he had expected. His own brother had expressed his contempt for him and made it clear they had no future together in this business.

Tom wondered how on earth he was going to tell his parents about this. He knew Vinnie well enough to know he might try and use his mother to make Tom look like the villain. The last thing his mother needed right now was another soul-wrenching problem in the family.

When Jenny and Nikki arrived home just after five that afternoon, Jenny could see right away that Tom was upset. She sent Nikki downstairs and sat down, at the kitchen table next to Tom.

"Was it that bad?"

Tom looked at her and nodded. "Yes, it was that bad. A lot of anger came out Jenny. He's my brother and I love him, but it's hard to just let him drift like this and not do something. I would be happier if he just went back to being the Vinnie I knew a couple of years ago. I don't what's happened to him, but he's not the same guy. Something's going on with him," he said sadly.

"I'm sorry Tom. It must hurt a lot," she said sympathetically.

"Jenny, I just don't know how I'm going to tell Mom and Dad about this," Tom said looking at her with a wrinkled brow.

"Don't let it get old, Tom. It won't get any better with age. Sit down with them and talk to them about it. I can't believe they don't know what's going on with Vinnie. Mothers always know."

Tom sat quietly for a few moments and then turned to Jenny.

"As always, you're right love."

He smiled a rueful smile at her and leaned toward her and kissed her softly.

"I couldn't do it without you, Jen."

Jenny raised her hand to the side of his face and looked deeply into his eyes.

"I feed off your strength, Tom. You make me strong," she said quietly.

"You did something very difficult today and I'm proud of you. It took courage," she smiled as she rose and began the preparations for their evening meal.


Shortly after dinner, Tom drove to his parent's house. He knew Jenny was right. Better sooner than later. This would be two very unpleasant conversations in one day. He struggled with how he would broach the subject with mother and father.

He knew from his Sunday conversation with his father that he was mentally all there. His speech was impaired, but his thought processes seemed to be just fine. He didn't want to have to "dumb down" his conversation. It was going to be difficult enough. He had phoned ahead and asked if could come up at 7:30 and talk to both of them. Naturally, his mother agreed.

"Mom and Dad, I have a very difficult thing to discuss with you tonight," Tom began.

"I had a conversation with Vincent this afternoon, and I'm afraid it didn't go very well. I think you know I have been unhappy with his performance and attitude for some time and I talked to him about it today."

He paused and looked at his parents. They were listening intently and had shown no signs of interrupting.

"His performance has been slipping for several months now, and I don't know why. I know he resents my being his boss, but I don't think that's the only thing. You know he had been pushing for us to sell to a bigger company and cash out of the business. You also know I don't agree and so far, you don't either. However, with Dad's medical problem, things have come to a head."

Tom paused again, looking to see if his parents wanted to interject. Still, there was no reaction on their part.

"A while ago, I approached a friend of mine and asked him to help me look for ways that I could purchase Vincent's share if he was willing to sell it."

There was a quick intake of air by his mother, but she did not interrupt.

"I want Blanton and Sons to continue for a long time. I have to tell you that Jenny and I have plans to have another child, perhaps more."

At this point his mother's eyes widened and she exclaimed, "Oh Tom, that's wonderful." His father smiled and nodded.

"The only way I could see to resolve the problem was to buy Vinnie's share and keep it in the family. I have had the business evaluated by professionals and my financial advisor and friend Steve thinks the business is worth at least two million dollars."

Tom's mother again had a sharp intake of breath and she expressed surprise. His father remained calm and watched Tom carefully as he continued.

"I have offered Vincent a fair price and given him the opportunity to accept it or get his own valuation. I have also offered him the opportunity to remain in the business as he has been. I am not trying to force him out but that's what he seems to want," Tom concluded.

There was a silence for what seemed to be a long time before his mother spoke.

"Tom, I know Vincent hasn't been attending to business very well. Your father and I have been very worried about him. Like you, I think there is something else bothering him, but he won't talk to us about it. Do you have any idea what it might be?" she asked.

Tom let out a great sigh of relief. His greatest worry was in vain. Jenny was right; mothers know!

"No mom, I don't. You know he has a bit of a playboy reputation, and I wonder if he hasn't gotten involved with some of the wrong crowd. But, I really don't know and he isn't talking."

"Tom, if you buy him out, can we afford it?" she asked.

"Yes, mom. That's what Steve was working on when Jen and I were on our honeymoon. My big worry is what Vinnie will do with the money. I'm afraid it might be all gone in a few months with nothing to show for it."

Tom's mother looked at her husband and asked; "What do you think, father?"

His father pointed to Tom and replied, "Tawwhm iss rhyt muthur. Thuh muhnee whill goh kwik."

"Dad, I'll try and get Vincent to accept payment over a period of time, say five years at a bonus amount of $120,000. At least then, it won't be gone right away."

Tom's father slowly nodded his head in approval.

"Vincent is 25 years old, Tom. He's an adult and should be able to look after himself," his mother said firmly.

"I just hope he ... grows up someday soon. He's like a spoiled kid, and he's a heartache for your father and me.

Tom accepted a glass a wine from his mother a few minutes later, beginning to relax and breathe again. Unlike his meeting with Vinnie earlier that day, this had been much easier. His parents knew and didn't hide from the truth. Tom wondered if he could find out what Vinnie might be up to that had changed him so much in the past two years. He thought Frank McCauley might have some suggestions.

When Tom arrived home, Jenny was waiting for him in the living room. He picked her up and swung her around in a circle and put her down, kissing her soundly as he did so.

"You are sooooo smart." he grinned. "They knew and they understood what I was trying to do."

"I'm so glad, Tom. This is so difficult for you," she smiled and kissed him back. "I'm proud of you."

Tom grinned and hugged Jenny. "Well, I may have shot myself in the foot. If Vinnie doesn't want to work, I've got to find myself another supervisor and fast. I have to hope I can find another Robbie out there," he said stopping to think for a moment.

"I think I'll check with Robbie and see if he knows any of his classmates we could recruit, or maybe even one of his crew."

"That's enough for today, love. Time for bed and a good night's sleep," Jenny cooed.

"Aw, do I have to go to sleep right away?" he whined.

"We'll see. I guess you could be in line for a special massage for your stressful day."

Tom grinned at her. "Ohhh ... that would be nice. That would be very good for my physical and mental health."

"So, what's keeping you ... get moving big guy!" she laughed.

Tom hadn't really realized how tense he had been that afternoon and evening. He had faced two very difficult problems and dealt with them. He was disappointed with how his meeting with Vinnie had gone, but was greatly relieved at the meeting with his parents.

He felt he had been holding his breath all day and was finally allowed to let it out. As he crawled into bed and waited for Jenny to finish in the bathroom, he reflected on just how dramatically his life had changed in the last few months. He was a married man with a wife and child, with possibly more to come. He was now responsible for the family business and its success or failure would be on his shoulders.

He hoped he had the strength to cope with the pressure and problems that running the business would throw at him. Despite the problems with his brother, he was grateful for the unswerving support of his parents and Jenny.

A few minutes later, Jenny came out of the bathroom and turned out the light. She slipped into bed beside Tom and was about to reach out to him when she realized he was asleep. She smiled and placed her hand on his naked shoulder and closed her eyes.

Every day she saw his remarkable inner strength. It was what had made him so attractive. His physical strength was obvious and exciting to her, but his everyday personality was what made him so desirable. Not long afterward, she too drifted off into a dreamless sleep.


Tom became vaguely aware of a pleasant sensation as he slowly awoke the next morning. He had slept soundly and felt a comfort he was only now becoming familiar with. His lovely Jenny was beside him and her sensuous scent was always a delightful way to awaken.

But this morning, there was something extra he hadn't quite identified yet. His eyes remained closed as he gradually woke. Finally, he turned his head and looked at his lovely wife lying beside him. Her eyes were open and she was smiling at him. He began to realize that lovely special feeling was her hand gently gripping his morning erection, and her thumb slowly stroking its base.

Tom groaned and stretched, his arm wrapping itself around Jenny's back. He moved his head toward her and kissed her forehead and then her lips.

"Good Morning." he mumbled sleepily.

"Hmmmm ... and it's only going to get better," she smiled. "You missed out on your massage last night. I thought I better make sure I made it up to you."

"You are so thoughtful." he yawned.

His hand slipped down and caressed her breast through the silky smooth nightgown she wore. As his hand slid lower, he realized she was not wearing the bottoms. His big hands gently squeezed and fondled her lovely round backside, his little finger straying into the crack between the two cheeks. He was fully erect now, and pulled her body into his. Jenny removed her hand from his swollen cock and gripped his butt tightly. Tom slowly pulled her up on top of him, stroking her back from shoulders to calves, pausing to squeeze her butt cheeks each time.

"I thought I was supposed to give you the massage," she chided.

Jenny could feel his thick, swollen member pressing into her abdomen and began to grind her hips into the rigid organ. She brought her knees up along side his hips and placed her slit on his erection, moving back and forth in a slow, sensuous stroke.

She thought she heard Tom groan quietly as she began her final seduction, and smiled as she kissed his cheeks and nose, ears and neck, shoulders and finally lips. She arched her back and her hand placed the head of his cock inside her outer labia, and began to rhythmically push herself onto him.

Tom responded with his own push, and soon she was fully impaled. She continued her short, small movements until she began to hear the liquid squish as he moved in and out of her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.