Jenny
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2009 by Coaster2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - When Jenny McGuire meets Tom Blanton, sparks fly, as the cliche goes. Things progress in a hurry, but there isn't a moment when they don't think it's exactly what they want.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

Tom sat on the edge of the stateroom bed, slowly undressing as he waited for Jenny to return from the head. He was unusually tense for a reason. He had made up his mind, and this was his moment of truth. It wasn't that he had any doubts, but he was entering uncharted waters, and he wasn't quite as sure of himself as he'd like to be.

Jenny opened the door and quietly closed it behind her. She saw the smiling face of Tom but immediately noticed an air of seriousness about him as well. She walked across and sat beside him and put her hand on his and looked at him.

"What?" she asked after a silent moment.

"Jenny ... I ... I've been wondering when ... I mean ... I wasn't sure until now ... no ... that's not right," he stammered, and then stopped cold.

"What are you trying to say, Tom?" she asked with the hint of a smile on her lips.

"Jenny, I ... I've been in love with you since the first day we met," he began. I don't know why or how, but I knew right away you were the girl for me. The last couple of months have just been fabulous, and they were just the proof that I was right," his voice trailed off.

"Jenny, I love you and I want to marry you," he said shakily.

"I'm absolutely sure I love you and I'm absolutely sure I want to marry you ... soon."

The entire time he had been speaking to her, his eyes had not left hers and he had not blinked.

There was a quiet moment before Jenny spoke.

"What took you so long?" she giggled. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him with all the strength she could muster.

"Yes! ... Yes, Tom! ... Yes, I will marry you," she said in genuine happiness.

They fell back on the bed together and hugged and kissed and looked at each other and smiled and giggled and stroked and nibbled. Finally, Jenny broke their reverie:

"Where's my ring?" she said, poking Tom playfully in the chest.

"I'm a cautious man, Jen. Come with me Monday and you can pick out the one you like. That way you won't be cringing at my bad judgment," he chuckled.

"That could be a pretty expensive decision, you know," she smiled.

"I guess I'll have to trust in your good judgment then, won't I."

That's exactly what husbands are supposed to do, even future ones," she said with an arched eyebrow.

"Then I might as well start now, eh?"

They were quiet again for a while. They continued to look at each other and touch and explore gently their faces and necks and shoulders. It was intensely intimate in its silence.

"When did you know?" he asked quietly.

"Same as you ... that first night. That first magical, wild, reckless, special night," she said seriously.

"Love at first sight!" he smiled.

"It really does happen ... and it happened to us both ... at the same time. Magic," she said in wonder.

"Jenny ... I have a serious question for you," he said, looking intensely at her.

"What?" she searched his face.

"It's about children ... I mean ... more children. You know I love Nikki. The truth is I love kids, period. Would you consider ... having more?" he asked cautiously.

"Oh Tom." she said, tears forming in her eyes. "I would love to have your children. Just don't wait too long. I'm not getting any younger," she smiled through her tears.

"There's just one complication, Jen," he said. "I promised Nikki I would ask her permission if I wanted to marry you. I'll have to talk to her in the morning."

"Unless I'm very much mistaken, you're going to get a very loud, happy yes," she laughed. "But thank you for thinking of her. That moment on the deck tonight was something that I will never forget."

"She's my other special lady," he said.

"Tom..."

"Hmmm..."

"Shouldn't we get started on that next child?" she said coquettishly.

"I thought you'd never ask," he grinned, rolling her up completely on the bed and gently pulling the sash on her robe.

He had stripped to his jockey shorts awaiting her return, and she was naked under her robe. He slowly pulled the robe apart revealing her flawless body to the low amber light in the small cabin.

He bent to kiss her and then slowly his mouth moved down the side of her neck to her throat, then shoulders and finally to her breasts. His fingers traced the outline of her areolas while his lips plucked at her nipples, first one, then the other. Jenny's back arched, her eyes were mere slits, and a soft moan passed her lips.

Tom's hand softly stroked her abdomen and then gradually slipped further down to her soft, downy patch and began to slowly and gently rub her slit. Jenny's reaction was building as her hips began to move, first imperceptibly, then lifting and almost rotating rhythmically. His forefinger softly probed her labia and gradually entered her, passing the quickly moistening inner lips and then searching above her much lubricated opening for her clitoris. Jenny's response intensified and her moans became more audible.

"Now Tom ... I'm ready now ... please ... now," she moaned softly.

Tom removed his hand and rolled Jenny on top of him. Her eyes were unfocused and partially closed, and her breathing more irregular. He pushed the front of his jockey shorts down below his scrotum, freeing his stiffening cock and lifted Jenny's hips while she moved her knees forward.

She was poised awaiting his erection, and it was a now familiar act. She would slowly allow herself to be impaled on his rigid organ. It was no surprise to Tom that she chose a slow, erotically stimulating dance toward their mutual climax.

Jenny's entire consciousness was centered on her vagina as she concentrated on moving Tom's thick manhood further and further into her. Tom watched with detachment as Jenny surrendered herself to her erotic desires. He held her hips in his powerful hands and almost imperceptibly began to move his hips upward, increasing the penetration with each stroke and then withdrawing slightly each time. Jenny's head was beside Tom's and she lifted it slightly to kiss him, her fingers laced together across the top of Tom's head.

"Oh Tommy ... I love you ... I love you so much," she mumbled. "Make us a baby, Tommy ... please."

Tom smiled and kissed her cheek and stroked her butt cheeks with his hands as his erection was now almost completely enveloped by her. He began to increase his hip movement and was thrusting more quickly and forcefully into her. Jenny began to react, and her head was moving more erratically.

She was now making whooshing noises as pushed herself against Tom's thrusts. Tom could feel her butt muscles clenching in rhythm as he continued his powerful strokes. Her vaginal muscles were also contracting and heightening Tom's sensual enjoyment. Tom knew that Jenny was beginning to build toward an orgasm while he wasn't there yet.

Jenny began to writhe and Tom once again increased the tempo and then slowly slid a finger above his pulsing member and began to stroke her clit. There was an almost instantaneous reaction from Jenny as she crooned a strange tuneless song ending in another cry as she expressed her orgasm. She shook for a few moments and then her knees collapsed and she slumped under Tom, lying motionless for some time.

Tom stroked her body with his hands and kissed her forehead. Her nose, eyes and lips were buried in the crook of Tom's neck and her breathing had finally slowed to a more normal rate. Tom could feel her eyelashes flicker finally and he knew she was coming back from her "voyage."

After a few minutes, Jenny lifted her head and smiled at her husband-to-be.

"Hi," she said groggily.

"Hi," he replied simply, smiling at her satisfied smile.

"You done?" she asked.

"Are you?" he returned.

"I could go for another visit to outer space," she smiled.

"The rocket is loaded and ready," he said.

"So let's blast off then," she said, stretching and pushing herself up beside Tom's chest.

They began again, this time with Jenny moving on all fours beside Tom and inviting him to take her from behind. Tom finally removed his underwear and moved behind her, grasping her hips and using her hand to guide him to her slick, welcoming entrance.

He pushed carefully forward again to enter her. The resistance was much less and her generous natural fluids made his passage a smooth, single stroke. Jenny looked back at him and playfully wiggled her ass to tease him and Tom responded with a gentle slap on her butt.

"Oh, wife abuse ... already!" she mocked.

"We're not married yet," he smirked. "It's just simple assault."

"Oh yeah!" she said. "More like assault with a deadly weapon!"

Tom smiled but didn't respond. He was seeking that special spot they had discovered early in their lovemaking, the place that would give Jenny her most profound orgasm.

For several minutes, the only sound was the squishing, liquid sound as he smoothly stroked in and out of her.

"There ... there it is Tom," she finally moaned.

Tom began to increase the pressure as he entered her, his rigid organ reaching for the top of her vagina. He was pushing more forcefully into her and then withdrawing more quickly until only the head remained in her. He began to feel his own changes, a tightening of his scrotum, a tingling sensation that signaled the beginning of his orgasm. He knew he had little time to bring Jenny to her desired completion.

Jenny could feel the changes in both herself and Tom and patiently waited as her orgasm built from within. This was not an ordinary release, but something special they had discovered for themselves. He had found her 'G spot' and the quality and nature of the orgasm was nothing like the ones she had experienced before. She couldn't expect one every time, yet Tom would make it happen if he could. She felt the continuing building of sensation and knew that it would happen this time.

And then it overcame her. She felt the breath go out of her and knew she had made some sound but wasn't conscious of what it was. Her eyes were open wide but she wasn't seeing anything, at least nothing she recognized. It was almost like an out-of-body experience as she drifted into some other existence.

She had no idea how long it lasted nor could she describe what it was she felt, but she knew is was the most satisfying feeling she had ever experienced. As she came back from her semi-narcotic state, she felt an overwhelming sense of peace and physical pleasure. Somewhere along the way, Tom had joined her on her travels and they were together in soul as well as body.

Tom lay on his side, still inside Jenny as he spooned into her body. He knew she had orgasmed from that special place again, and he was happy for her. Her acceptance of his marriage proposal was the high on which he would end this day. Like Jenny, he had no doubt Nikki would approve, but he had promised her he would ask for her permission, and he would keep that promise. It was his last conscious thought of the day.

-0-

The first sound Jenny heard was Tom pulling on his shorts and then his 'Matron' sweatshirt. He slipped on his sandals, turned, bent and gave Jenny a soft kiss on her cheek. Jenny looked over at the small clock on the wall. It was just after seven.

"Don't you ever sleep in?" she asked groggily.

"Oh yeah, but I have something I need to do," he smiled. "Nikki's up. I heard her a few minutes ago wandering around, so now's my chance to talk to her alone."

"Hmmmm," was Jenny's languid response as her eyes closed again.

Tom quietly opened the cabin door and slipped out, closing it again without a sound. He saw Nikki sitting at the Galley table, still dressed in her pajamas, looking at one of the books she had brought with her.

"Good morning," Tom said in a whisper. "Are we the only ones up?"

Nikki nodded and asked, "Is there anything to eat?"

"Let me have a look," Tom replied.

He opened a few cupboard doors and looked to see what he could find for the young girl's breakfast. One of the upper cabinets had a couple of boxes of cereal and some bowls.

"Cheerios or Wheat Crisps, Nikki?"

"Cheerios please," Nikki replied, not looking up.

Tom opened the small refrigerator and found the milk. A drawer alongside the sink produced a spoon. He was in business. He prepared the cereal and put it down in front of Nikki and sat on the bench opposite.

"Nikki," Tom began. "Do you remember that I promised you I would talk to you if your Mom and I wanted to get married?"

"Uh huh," Nikki replied, looking at Tom across the top of her spoonful of cereal.

"Well, last night I asked your Mom if she would marry me and we could be a family," he said seriously.

"What did she say?" Nikki asked; equally seriously.

"She said yes. But I promised I would ask you too, so that's what I'm doing," Tom continued. "Is it OK if I marry your Mom, Nikki?"

"Sure! You love her don't you?" she said matter-of-factly.

"I really do. I love you too Nikki. I'm a really lucky guy if I can have both of you in my family," he said sincerely.

Nikki smiled that honest little-girl smile. "Will you be my Dad?"

"Yes Nikki, I'll be your Dad," Tom replied with a tear forming in his eyes.

"Cool!" Nikki said simply, and went back to eating her cereal.

Tom reached over and stroked her head, touched his finger to his lips and placed the remote kiss on her forehead. He stood up and climbed the three stairs to the afterdeck out into the morning air.

"That was harder than I thought," he thought as he allowed himself to relax and breathe again.

Ten minutes later, Tom went below and made coffee. He thought he heard some stirring in the master stateroom, but so far no one had put in an appearance. He found the mugs and pulled out four, searched for and found the sugar, and poured some cream into a small container he found in a cupboard. By the time he had poured his coffee and stirred in the cream, Steve quietly appeared from the forward stateroom.

"Mornin'," he said smiling. "You're up early!"

"Yeah, had an important meeting with Nikki," he winked. "Coffee's ready. I'll be up on deck." he said.

Steve was only a minute behind Tom and sat with him on the afterdeck cushions.

"Well?"

"I asked her and she said yes ... I mean ... I asked both of them and both of them said yes," Tom stammered.

"Congratulations," Steve said, reaching out to shake his friend's hand.

"Thanks," he replied.

"I think it's going to be harder to tell Mom than it was to ask Jenny," he said ruefully.

"She kept bugging me to bring her over and I kept putting her off. She going to be pissed she didn't get a vote," he laughed.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.