Brothers Are Forever - Cover

Brothers Are Forever

Copyright© 2009 by WaywardOne

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Pete and his Mexican wife Maria opened their home to Pete's brother Joe when Joe's marriage broke up. None of them had any idea what the effects of that simple gesture would be, though it didn't take either Joe or his sister-in-law long to discover they were playing with fire. Curiously, a blah marriage also caught fire in what ensued.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   InLaws   Group Sex   Pregnancy   Slow  

Joe was going to have to work early every day through Wednesday, so Maria didn't push spending any more evenings in bed with him until that was over. As for the time she spent in Joe's bedroom late every afternoon, she figured what Pete didn't know wouldn't hurt him, especially since she made sure Pete got hot sex every night.

It was Tuesday night, as she and Pete were both about to drift off to sleep, that she came to a shocking realization. She was really enjoying sex with Pete, and part of the time she wasn't even thinking about Joe while they did it. It still felt totally different from what she and Joe did - with Joe it was making love, while with Pete it was just sex. Nevertheless, it was very nice sex.

But as nice as the evening sex with Pete might be, and as wonderful as the afternoon lovemaking with Joe made her feel, she still wasn't satisfied. Her times with Joe were far too rushed, and the possibility that the kids might need her was too distracting. She really, really, needed a long loving session with Joe again. She was dreaming of Thursday as a time that she and Joe could be together all day, but even that was going to have to be carefully worked around the needs of the kids. Well, there would be naptime, but that wouldn't be nearly long enough. She needed some prime evening time with her lover. And, if she could work it, another night would be fantastic.

Wednesday after dinner she pulled her husband aside and kissed him rather passionately. She marveled at how natural that had become.

"Honey, I was thinking, Joe has been working early every day, but not tomorrow. After our wild weekend, and then nothing, he must be getting all hot and bothered." [Or so Pete thinks]. "So I was wondering could I maybe spend a little time with him this evening after the kids are down, before you and I go to bed."

"That depends," Pete grinned, "on what's going to happen after you and I go to bed."

"Oh, I think I can promise a lot will happen. At least if I am doing the saying."

"Oh, fuck, yes. I'm going to be so ready."

"Me to. But, maybe, could Joe and I start a little early if we promise to be very quiet until after you put the kids to bed?"

"Sure, go for it. And tell him his brother hopes he has a fucking fantastic time."

That's why Maria and Joe got a long, loving, three hour prelude that night to the delights that awaited them the next day. And that's also why Pete got two hours of incredible sex later that night, sex that was punctuated by screaming climax after screaming climax from his wife. Those were genuine climaxes, not faked and not driven by secret fantasies. After three hours of tender lovemaking with Joe, Maria was primed for some raw sex, and she didn't care who provided it.

As for Pete, he was feeling incredibly mellow when the next evening rolled around, and ready for almost anything so long as it included sex with his hot wife. He even half expected what she proposed.

"Maybe this time we do the other way from last night," she suggested. "But I want to spend more time with Pete than I did with Joe. Maybe you play with the kids, Joe, and put them to bed at eight. Pete and I can go to bed right now, then some time in the middle of the night I come and wake you up, no?"

"So, you're saying I get to fuck you as long as I want, and also sleep with you," Pete asked, to be sure he understood. "It's just that when I wake up in the morning you'll be gone."

Maria nodded.

"Yeah, I can live with that," he acknowledged.

Joe decided he could definitely live with that. It meant he wasn't going to have to wait for Pete to leave as he had so many mornings recently. It meant he could sleep with the woman he now realized he loved, and wake up to lazy lovemaking in the morning; lovemaking that would become more and more passionate as their early morning time wore on. And even that would be only a prelude to another whole day together with her. Oh, yeah, he could live with that.


Oh, how Maria wished she could have more nights like that, but she knew that would be pushing Pete too far. The next two mornings would be weekend mornings. Could she expect Pete to get up in the morning and take care of the kids while she and Joe were still fucking? Not a chance. But after the weekend, things looked much better. Joe would be working late through Tuesday. If she could slip into his bed very late Sunday night, they could have a relaxed and delicious time together Monday morning. The same could happen -- if she was very lucky -- Tuesday and Wednesday mornings. So, Friday and Saturday nights, she decided, would be devoted to her husband. She'd be there for him all evening, and the next morning as well. Maybe after that she could get away with spitting three nights.

Incredibly, Pete almost seemed to approve of the new sleeping arrangements, or perhaps he was just resigned to the inevitable. Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday nights saw three ecstatically happy adults in the family, despite Maria's bed hopping, starting each night in Pete's bed and finishing it in Joe's. Wednesday, of course, was something else. It was the start of Joe's 'weekend', and another glorious day together for the two lovers.

That evening Maria's sense of fairness caught up with her. Pete hadn't said anything, but she was sure he must know that she and Joe were getting together on his days off. And Pete knew that Joe had Wednesday and Thursday off this week. So Wednesday night she devoted herself 100% to Pete. She tried to make it very, very, good for him, because she was already making some naughty plans for Thurdsay night.


The next night Maria announced that since Joe would be working early mornings she was going to reverse what they did at the beginning of the week. She would start each night in Joe's bed, and finish it in Pete's. Pete wasn't very happy with this idea, but Maria was adamant, and he finally agreed. He kept grumbling about it all weekend, though, so she decided Monday night it was time to get everything out in the open.

"Look, guys, we need to talk. You each know I am having lots of sex with both of you, and we all know you both love having sex with me. No disagreement, right?"

Pete and Joe both shook their heads.

"So, I tried to be fair. I spend half the night with each of you. We change who gets first and who gets last. But it still is not fair. You guys have to sleep alone half the time, and you hate it. I sleep with someone all the time."

"True," Pete pointed out, "but since we're two guys and only one gal, there's no fucking way we can get around that. Except," he said, glaring at his brother belligerently, "that she happens to be my wife, and not yours."

"Oh, yeah?" Joe shot back, "How about the fact that I'm the one she really loves, not you?"

Pete blanched, his mouth fell open, and he looked desperately back and forth between Joe and Maria. Finally he swallowed, his eyes bored into Maria, and he demanded, "Is that true?"

Maria took several deep breaths while she tried to decide how she could handle this. She finally said, "You are both partly right and partly wrong. I do love Joe, but I love Pete, too, in a different way. I am Pete's wife, but I also belong to Joe. No way can I give either one of you up for the other one. Please, guys, if you fight over me it will ruin everything."

Joe frowned and shook his head as if to clear his mind. "What are you saying? I thought you didn't care about Pete. I thought you loved me, and it was all just a sham with him."

"No Joe, I maybe felt that way at first, but not now. Pete and I are so much better now than we ever have been. I love sex with him, I love being his wife."

Pete sighed. "You love sex with me, and you love being a wife, but you're not saying you love me."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.