Brothers Are Forever - Cover

Brothers Are Forever

Copyright© 2009 by WaywardOne

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Pete and his Mexican wife Maria opened their home to Pete's brother Joe when Joe's marriage broke up. None of them had any idea what the effects of that simple gesture would be, though it didn't take either Joe or his sister-in-law long to discover they were playing with fire. Curiously, a blah marriage also caught fire in what ensued.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   InLaws   Group Sex   Pregnancy   Slow  

Joe was actually able to relax somewhat on the weekend, and spend time with his brother, at least in the afternoons and evenings after he got home from work. Sunday night he and Pete were watching a soccer game, between longtime rivals the 'Quakes and the Galaxy. The Galaxy won by a single point, and it was a cliffhanger to the very end. The guys were making so much noise that Maria had to shush them after getting the kids off to bed. Then she sat down to watch the excitement herself.

Once Pete and Joe settled down from the game they started looking for something else to watch, but Maria stopped them by walking up to the TV and turning it off.

"Please, guys, there is something serious I want to talk about."

'Oh, oh, here it comes, ' Joe thought.

"What's up?" Pete asked.

"This is a very hard thing for me to say, and I know I should not say it, but I keep wanting to say it, more and more, so now I have to."

Pete was baffled. "What are you talking about?"

"It's about us, and ... and ... what we do in the bedroom."

"Maria!" Pete was outraged. "That's not something we talk about in front of Joe!"

"I know that, but it is this time. Just listen, you will see. Because ... because there is something I feel like I have to do. I can't help myself; I just have to. And I know it's wrong, and I know it's not fair to you, but I just keep wanting it more and more, until I feel like I am going crazy."

"What the hell? You better not be talking about fucking somebody else, because if you are, I'll kill you."

"Whoa, Pete, calm down," Joe interjected. "She hasn't said that, and even if she did, you're not going to kill her. You do that and you'll end up in prison, and then what'll your kids do?"

"Yeah, well if she's going to be a fucking whore, I don't want her anywhere near my kids. I won't kill her, but I'll sure as hell kick her out of the house, and get a restraining order that she can't come see them."

"Please, Pedro, I am not going to be a ... what you said. It is just that I have never been with anybody but you, and one time, just once, I thought maybe ... Well, you told me you were with someone else before we were married, so I thought..."

"Well, you thought wrong. You'd better get that fucking idea out of your brain, and keep it out, or else. You're mine, and nobody else's, got that? Where the fuck did you get an idea like that? Maybe some slutty girlfriend?"

"No, no, I not talk to anyone about this. But in the telenovelas, the women always are so happy after they are with sus amantes and cannot stop talking about how wonderful it is."

Pete snorted. "You can't believe anything you see in the soap operas."

"I agree with that, Pete," Joe threw in, "but there is something else. When I first got together with Jenny, she was super hot, and I'm pretty sure it was because she had another lover right before me."

"Listen to Joe," Maria pled. "If I do this, I think I can be a better wife to you. Yes, Pedro, I have tried to be a good wife, but I know I have not been a good lover. If you let me do this one time, I think ... I know, I feel it here," patting her heart, "that I will be a better lover to you after."

"I still say you're talking crazy," Pete grumbled.

"Maybe so. I feel like I am going crazy, I want this so much. But do not worry, I would never go find a guy to go to bed with. I could never do that to you. If someone saw us, and there was talk, your heart would break."

"Thank God! You're finally talking sense. So you're not going to do it after all."

"No, no, I do need to do it, one time, but now I have the perfect way, so no one could find out." She stopped and gave Pete a scared look, then took a deep breath and continued, "I want to do it with Joe."

"Joe?" Pete whirled to look at his brother. "You set this up, didn't you, you fucking pervert!"

"Whoa, no way. Maria and I have never said a word to each other about anything like this. Hey, man, you're my brother. Brothers are forever. I'd never, ever, do anything like that behind your back."

"Yeah, right, it sounds to me like you're both planning to do it right in front of my face, and rub my nose in it."

"Look, I'm a man, and Maria is a very attractive woman. If she wants to make love with me, I'll admit that it will be very difficult to say no. But I will say no, and I'll keep saying no, unless you give your permission."

Joe paused a moment, then went on. "I'm also going to say something else, though, Pete. This is obviously something that Maria really, really wants, and I suggest you at least think about saying yes. Look at it this way. This could be a very special gift that you give her; in a way the most valuable gift you have to give. Besides, as she and I both said before in different ways, it's a gift that you can hope she will return to you, multiplied many times, to make your marriage hotter than it has ever been."

"I can't believe we're having this conversation. I can't believe I'm not screaming my head off at the very suggestion."

Maria giggled. "Well, you were screaming, just a little while ago."

Pete looked at her for a long moment without saying anything. Finally he asked, "Can you honestly tell me that you really, really, want to fuck Joe?"

Maria nodded. "Yes, I really, really, want to ... do it with Joe."

"That's not exactly what I asked."

"Yes, I really, really, want to f-f-fuck Joe," she said, blushing brightly.

"And you swear that you and he haven't planned this?"

"I swear," she said, crossing her heart. "Not a word."

"And it would only be once?"

She nodded.

Pete shook his head. "I've got to be totally fucking out of my mind to say this, but I guess I'm gonna let you two do it."

She threw herself into his arms. "Oh, Pedro, darling, thank you, thank you. You will not be sorry, I promise you."

"I already am," he muttered under his breath, but he didn't let her hear him say it, and just gave her a little squeeze before extricating himself.

"So, Maria," Joe put in, "when do you want to do this? Maybe tomorrow? I've got the day off."

"No!" Pete exploded.

"Oh, no," Maria worried, "now what is wrong?"

"I'm not going to have him fucking you all day tomorrow."

"That's silly, I said once, and it is not possible, anyway. I have to take care of the kids."

"I don't care. I don't trust him to do it when I'm not around."

"Well I'll be damned!" Joe burst out. "I had no idea you were one of those guys who likes to watch."

"No, no, not watch. I couldn't do that; I'd go crazy and probably beat you to a pulp. I just mean I want to be here so I can be sure you don't do it more than once, or try to force her to do something if she changes her mind."

"Sure, I understand, buddy. Look, it's your house and your wife. You get to set all the rules. I've got no gripe with that. Just tell us how we can make this work."

"Oh, I don't know. I don't know." Pete had his elbows on his knees now and his head in his hands. "Maybe ... Hell, maybe we should just get past this as soon as we can. What if I let you spend half an hour together right now?"

"Just half an hour?" Joe asked. "I don't know, she might want longer than that. What about it, Maria?"

"I was wondering when you were going to let me say anything. But, OK, if Pedro says half an hour, then we just take half an hour. And ... I don't mind at all," with a shy look at Joe, "if we do it right now."

Pete looked up with a startled thought. "Not our bedroom!"

"No, of course not," Joe assured him. "Come, Maria, I'll take you to my room." He reached his hand out to her to help her rise, and she reached out to take it, though her hand and arm were visibly shaking.

Pete noticed that, and put his hand on her arm to stop her. "Maria, you look like you're afraid. You don't have to do this. Please stop now, and don't be sorry later."

"I am not afraid. I do have to do this. Please understand. Is only for a little bit."

"Joe," Pete said sharply, "be sure you don't hurt her, or force her if she says no."

"No worries, bud. I'll be very gentle, and totally in tune with what she wants. Maybe you'd better turn on the TV, and make it kind of loud, just in case we make some noise."

With that, Joe pulled Maria smoothly to him, and they walked out of the room, hand in hand.

'Oh, God, ' Pete thought, 'what have I done.' He was already miserable, and they hadn't even gotten to Joe's bedroom yet. He sat there silently, listening, until he heard Joe's door click shut. Then he looked at his watch. '9:43, ' he told himself. 'I'll give them until 10:15, not a minute longer.'

He did turn on the TV, but he kept the volume low so he could hear Maria, just in case she sounded like she was objecting. Or, at least, that's the excuse he gave himself. He didn't hear anything for several minutes, then he thought, or perhaps imagined, that he was hearing moaning sounds. Soon they became more distinct. 'My God, that sounds like Maria's voice. What the hell's going on? She never makes any sounds like that.'

The sounds quickly got louder, sharper, higher, and rhythmic. Oh shit! He's fucking her! Pete slapped his hands over his ears to block out the sound. Damn! He should have turned the volume up. He grabbed for the remote control, but before he could hit the volume button he heard the scream. Something clicked in his brain, and he was suddenly reliving a porn movie he and a couple of other guys once saw. The woman in that movie screamed, exactly like the scream he had just heard echoing down the hall.

He sat there frozen, unable to push the button on the remote control in his hand, eyes staring at TV pictures he could not see, ears attuned only to sounds from the hall. Then the reaction set in, and his world crumbled. Maria had just come for the first time in her life. His Maria. No, not his Maria any longer. Joe's Maria now. One time, hell. What a joke. There's no way she's going to stop with one time, not after that scream.

Shit! They're already starting up again. That bastard's going to fuck her again. Just listen to the slut! "Huh! ... Huh! ... Huh! ... Huh!" Now it was starting to speed up again.

Joe lurched to his feet. "Nooo!" he screamed as he ran toward the hall. "Stop!" he yelled, pounding on the door.

The noises stopped inside, then he heard her voice. "Go away, Pedro. Please ... go away. We need more time."

"Like hell you do! I said one time, and he's already fucked you one time. I'm coming in." With that he threw open the door.

"Nooo!" she screamed, and rolled away from him. But he'd already seen plenty, and the picture was etched in his brain. She was stark naked, and had been lying on her back with her legs spread. But Joe was not lying on top of her, and that didn't make any sense. He was naked, too, but was draped over the bottom end of the bed. His face was turned to look at the door, and his mouth was open in shock. His head had been close to Maria's naked pussy. What the hell was he doing?

"Ohhh... ," Maria moaned, rolling off the bed. She charged directly at Pete. "I hate you," she screamed, pushing him out of the way and ducking through the door. He watched her run naked up the hall and slam the master bedroom door behind her.

"You fucking idiot," Joe said quietly. "You've ruined everything."

"Yeah, right, you bastard. You and your fucking plans. You were going to keep her all night, weren't you? Then you were going to steal her from me permanently. I hope to hell I've ruined your fucking plans."

"No, you stupid prick. I was just going to fuck her one time, the way we agreed, and leave her hot and horny for you to spend the night with."

"You lying motherfucker! You already fucked her one time, and you were getting started on a second round when I stopped it."

"Wrong. I never fucked her at all. Oh, I made her come, all right, and I was well on my way to making her come again, but she never even got to feel my cock touch her pussy. That was going to come up next."

"I still say you're lying. How could you make her come without fucking her?"

"Oh, there's lots of ways to do that. But if you're asking for details on what we did, you're not going to get any. I never fuck and tell."

"But it doesn't make any sense. She won't even let me touch her."

"You sure as hell would've touched her tonight, touched her everywhere and with every fucking thing you've got, if you hadn't lost it. That's what I meant when I said you ruined everything. When I got through with her she would have been so ready you wouldn't believe it. You would have been awake half the night, sending her from screaming climax to screaming climax. But now," he shook his head, "you're going to end up sleeping on the sofa; you just watch."

"Oh, sure, you expect me to sleep in the living room so you can slip into her room and fuck her all night?"

"I'm willing to bet everything I have that if you went to her room right now and tried the door, it would be locked. And I'll also bet that it's going to stay locked all night. Neither one of us is going to get into that room."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.