Early Retirement - Cover

Early Retirement

Copyright© 2009 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - I take an early retirement and enjoy much sex and many women with help from some new friends.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Water Sports   Scatology   Cream Pie   Size  

The next morning, Wednesday, started with everyone getting up, dressed to go to work, and leaving for their various jobs. Sue Ann, Ruth and I were finally left alone as Sue Ann didn't start work until 10 a.m.

Ruth was wearing one of my tee shirts that let her breasts show through the fabric and nothing else. Sue Ann had put on her shorts and company shirt along with sneakers. They came up to me as I sat at the kitchen table drinking coffee after having finished breakfast.

Ruth started the conversation, "Ken, we want to be your sluts. We were thinking about Claire last night and her relationship with James and we want to be yours."

"But without all the spankings." Added Sue Ann.

"But all the fucking, though." Chimed in Ruth.

"I understand what you're saying but what do you mean?" I asked.

Ruth said, "Anybody, anywhere, anytime, anyplace, any way."

"So, if I told you to go out onto the dock naked and fuck everybody who will have you until I call you back, would that be included?" I asked.

"Yes," responded Ruth. "That's included. Parties like last night and yesterday with Claire would be also."

Looking at Sue Ann, I said, "If I told you to go in to work without a bra or panties and fuck anyone who wants you, would that be included also?"

She smiled and answered, "Of course. Should I include customers and women, too?"

"Yes," I answered. She smiled again and started unbuttoning her blouse. She stripped down and, after removing her bra and thong, pulled her shorts back on and tied her blouse at her waist and only buttoned two buttons showing plenty of cleavage. "You're ready for work now," I said. "Ruth, your outfit will do. Go, put on some shoes."

Ruth headed back to a bedroom and Sue Ann started for the door. "What time to you get off from work tonight?" I asked.

"During the week, we normally work from ten to six with an hour off for lunch around one. The weekends extend from ten to seven on Saturday and twelve to five on Sunday. I usually take Wednesday and Thursday off but agreed to work today because I took yesterday instead."

"Okay, I'll see you later this evening. Happy fucking!"

Sue Ann smiled again and left the cabin. Ruth came back into the kitchen wearing shoes and the tee shirt. "What do we do today?"

"There are some chores to be done, like house cleaning, and I'm going fishing for a little while."

"Should I have lunch ready for your return?"

"Yes, but just sandwiches." Putting a few soft drinks in a cooler and refilling my coffee, I went out to the dock and into the fishing boat. I cranked the motor and moved out for some fishing with no plan to go far. I went to an area that had many docks in a large cove and started casting at the closest working my way around the cove.

I was working my rod carefully trying to cast my lure as close as possible to the dock and even skip it under docks that were a little higher than most. I had read that fish would be there. I had worked far into the cove and was now working across the end. I had caught two small fish and released them. I started for the next dock working my way out the other side of the cove and cast over to where it connected to the shore.

Using my trolling motor, I started again moving toward that dock like I had the rest. Then I noticed the woman on the dock. She was sunning face up topless. Her breasts were standing straight up with no sag and just the tiniest bit of spread. These were not small breasts but fairly large. She had to be a "C" cup and maybe larger. I had never seen breasts on a woman that were that large and which didn't sag. When I looked at her face, I was even more surprised. This was no young girl in her early twenties but an older woman who was well into her thirties and maybe even her forties!

She looked up at me slowly and said in a deep alto voice, "Hi. Are you having any luck with your fishing?"

"Just a couple of little ones so far." I replied.

"Perhaps you'd rather put your pole in here?" she inquired as she spread her legs open for me to see a tiny bit of cloth vanish between her pussy lips. It looked like she shaved, at least, from what I could see which was quite a lot. She smiled as she saw my cock become erect from the sight. "I see some of you is interested," she commented.

"Well, you are not at all hard to look at," I teased emphasizing the word, hard.

Her nipples were becoming excited and rising even further from the substantial mounds that were her breasts. "I want you to do more than look," she said. "I want you to do me."

I tied the boat up to her dock and stepped onto the dock. As I did this, she pulled the bottom to her bikini off proving that she was a clean shaver. She had one of the best figures I had ever seen on a woman. She was tall, around five foot, ten or so, not a little person. She had one of the best sets of breasts I had ever seen, a small waist and flat stomach, and generous hips though they weren't overly large. I pulled my shirt over my head and my shorts down over my toes thankful that I hadn't worn shoes or anything else. I wanted to put my cock to her badly. She opened her arms to me and I lay down on top of her sliding my cock deep into her pussy. It went in easily. She was roomy and wet. I started humping into her puss like a teenager on his first lay. She matched every move I made. Her pussy felt velvety smooth as I slammed into her and then pulled out almost all the way leaving only the head in her.

She began to moan and groan in enjoyment as I did. My cock pounded her pussy harder and harder as I raced for a cum. I felt the rising of my cum and rocketed in and out even harder and faster. Finally, it felt like the head of my cock exploded into her pussy as my cum blew out of my body and into hers. Grabbing her hips, I held myself tightly to her. Her legs came around my hips helping me hold myself in her as her pussy tightened to hold me in while she came. Both of us were moaning and groaning our orgasms and I could feel her pussy flood with our juices. After holding our pose with our hips tight together, we finally loosened up and I rolled to one side to prevent my crushing her. She rolled to face me.

"Wow, that was one of the best fucks I have ever had!" she breathed.

"Yeah, I've not cum like that in years." I gasped. The surprise to me, after I thought about it, was that I did cum so hard even after two days of constant sex and many cums.

"Do you hang out at your dock waiting for guys to come around and fuck you?"

"No, I'm on vacation and borrowing my sister's lake house for the week."

"Oh, what do you do?"

"I am a manager with the Georgia Department of Labor and my name's Carolyn, Carol for short."

"Oh, I'm Ken. I guess it's nice to know who you screw."

"As long as you will do me more than once. Who do you work for, Ken?"

"Nobody. I'm retired from a computer company that went public. This is where I live now though I still have a house in Atlanta."

"Okay, enough talk," she said and leaned forward to be kissed. I met her lips with mine and then we started a tongue duel which I won when I started working on her breasts. Finally, we broke the kiss.

"Those are amazing," I said.

"Yes, and they're real and home grown."

I started to suck one as I continued to work the nipple on the other. I came up for air and said with a wink, "I hope to make you groan." I immediately started back with a little more pressure and a bit more twitch to the other nipple. This worked and she groaned. I moved my nipple hand down her stomach to the junction of her legs. With one finger, I pushed in towards her pussy and separated her legs with her enthusiastic assistance. I entered her pussy with that finger which restarted the moaning and quickly added a second finger which added to the intensity of her moans. After pumping a few times, I added a third finger and pushed all three as far inside her pussy as I could get them. Once there, I wiggled them around stretching and pushing against the walls of her pussy. After a little more time, I added my pinkie finger and, cupping my fingers pushed in to the joint of my thumb. This had her rolling to her back with her legs spread and humping my hand. Her hand finally went to my crotch and grabbed my cock which had hardened while witnessing the action.

She jerked at it aimlessly and moaned, "Fuck me. Fuck my cunt with your cock. Fuck me hard!"

"First, I want to finish getting you ready," I said as I pulled my thumb into the palm of my hand and pushed everything into her spasming pussy. When I got it in to the wrist, she started to cum again just jerking on my hand like a fish caught out of water.

"Oh! Fuck! Do me! More!" she moaned as I worked my fingers in her pussy and my lips on one of her breasts. Then, without removing my hand, I lifted up and brought my cock to her head. She looked at it funny and then started to lick the head. She took more in but was way short of deep throating me. It was like she had never sucked a cock before. She hit a climax and I worked my hand as hard as I could in her pussy. When she came down a little, she gasped out, "I've never sucked a cock before. Let me know what you like."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.