Early Retirement
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2009 by Frank Speaks

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - I take an early retirement and enjoy much sex and many women with help from some new friends.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Water Sports   Scatology   Cream Pie   Size  

Ruth and I came together with my hot cum flooding her rectum. She remained mounted while we watched. Harold turned around on Gina making her moan from the friction. They remained together tied by his knot in her butt. Finally, after trying at different times, it popped out. He walked off to a corner and began to lick his cock and balls. Gina lay on the ottoman worn from her harsh butt fucking by the big dog. James went over to Carol who was sucking on Rob's cock after it had shot a load into her ass. She smiled, gave Rob's cock a final kiss, and went over to Gina's face pushing her ass into her face. Gina dazedly looked up and James said, "Suck her ass, Bitch!" Gina roused herself enough to begin sucking the cum load from Carol's asshole. When she finished, James said, 'Go, clean up. You will take lots more cock." As she walked by him, he popped her ass hard with a doubled belt catching her by surprise and leaving a read mark on her ass cheeks.

To my surprise, Ruth had a small orgasm as she walked by. I knew that she and Sue Ann had agree to be my sex slaves but I would have to test her reaction to the slap on Gina's ass. Claire, Sue Ann, and Janice all followed her toward the master bath. Ruth made to effort to go nor even pull my cock from her rectum. She had always liked anal but had never seemed to want physical punishment in my experience. Sue Ann was actually the more subservient of the two now that I had gotten to know them.

We all rested. Jill brought Ruth and me beers which we enjoyed. My cock had come back "alive" but she showed no sign of wanting to get off. We continued to sit together as we had many days after I filled her butt with cum. I knew that she would get up eventually as there was food she had started which she would want to finish and serve. Ruth and I had formed more of a bond since she was usually home with me and my cock was usually the only one available. On the other hand, Sue Ann was frequently fucked at work and, in the evenings by her study group and others, before she came home from school. She was completing her degree in marketing. Her study group had met at the house a few times and she was being fucked by them all frequently.

As I thought, Ruth lifted her body off my cock and James immediately ordered Gina to suck my cum from Ruth's ass and to clean my cock. She finished that and Carol came over and sat down on my cock letting it pop into her ass and taking it deeply. She bucked on it for a while and I came into her hole. She rose up and Gina's mouth was again employed to clean Carol's ass and my cock.

Sue Ann came into the room with Mr. Big and two other members of the horse club. I had found out that Mr. Big's real name was Bertram which he hated. Carol called him that when he fucked her holes to make him fuck her harder and more violently. He was careful about his size not wanting to permanently injure anyone.

Bertram stripped down and lay on the floor with a pillow at his head. Gina was led over and told to mount him. Her eyes widened when she saw his monstrous cock sticking up into the air. She followed her instructions and put a foot on either side of his hips lowering her body toward his cock and impaling her cunt on it. She moved steadily down on it at James' instructions and look when she hesitated. Her face had a pained look on it as she took his meat deep into her small body. It didn't seem possible that she could take that much without permanent damage but she did. James then said, "Lean forward." Another of the horse club pushed his foot long into her ass. She couldn't hold back the tears from the pain as her small body was filled by the two huge cocks that stretched her and probably rearranged her organs to make room for them.

She screamed and screamed when they began to move in her fucking her like a little rag doll. I was worried until I realized that she was urging them on not begging for them to stop and was having orgasm after orgasm from the penetration and pain! When they both surged into her body at the same time to unload their cums, her eyes bulged out and her voice went into such a high pitched scream that it could no longer be heard! I had never seen the like before or since.

After that, she was fucked by everyone else and Claire was made to suck cum from her holes as well as take James' whipping her back, ass, and thighs. Claire was moaning non-stop as was Gina. Both of them receiving the sexual pain they seemed to need. Finally, Gina and Claire fainted and the rest of us left to eat from the buffet that Ruth had prepared. We heard a loud moan from the room and I looked in to see that Harold had tied Claire and was cumming in her cunt. She was being pulled around as he wanted to release after pumping his jizz into her.

There was more sex and Gina and Carol seemed to want to see what the biggest things they could fit into their cunts and asses. Gina was willing but Carol's longer, more plush body gave her the edge since there was just more room. We watched Harold do Carol's ass tying her while she deep throated Mr. Big's cock taking his load straight to her stomach. When Harold pulled loose, Gina began to suck his cum from Carol's ass. As she did, Claire began to whip her on her back, ass, and thighs leaving red welts on her small body. Patty then fisted both Gina and Carol in their asses as they were fucked by the men. I fucked Carol once during the night but Ruth kept me occupied most of the evening. Finally, around midnight, everyone was exhausted and drifted off to sleep. Ruth, Sue Ann, and I went to bed with Ruth in the middle. Ruth sucked my cock and Sue Ann ate her cunt and ass before we just drifted off ourselves.

We woke up the next day and the three of us went into the kitchen to start a late breakfast. Gradually, the bodies rose up and came in for coffee, scrambled eggs, grits, hash browns, and fruit. I was glad to eat and start to rebuild my strength. After a second plate, I refreshed my coffee and wandered around checking on the missing. I found Carol, Patty, Tom, and Mr. Big all in a guest bedroom. I went into the yard area and found Claire, Gina, and Harold all tied to different points. Claire and Gina could barely reach each other but only while Harold had access to them both. The girls came together to help each other get loose. Harold smelled their sex and his cock came out of his sheath.

As soon as they were close, he pounced and took Gina's cunt when she tripped and fell forward. He slammed his cock into her and quickly tied pumping his hot doggy cum into her. She tried to help Claire get loose from the ropes and gag. Claire left her there and had walked away leaving her tied to the dog and tied and gagged. She came to me and gasped seeing me having watched her. I gave her an evil grin as Sue Ann came out.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.