Early Retirement
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2009 by Frank Speaks

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - I take an early retirement and enjoy much sex and many women with help from some new friends.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Water Sports   Scatology   Cream Pie   Size  

In the morning, I got up, bathed, dressed and had some coffee. The girls were still in bed asleep. I decided to wake Sue Ann since she might need to go in to work. I did and she started moving though slowly. "That's as much hard fucking in one night that I can remember," she said.

"Well," I responded. "Don't let my not being here keep you from trying to top it."

"Okay," she said. "See you when you return."

With that, I went to my Jag, tossed my overnight case into the trunk, and left for the big city. It took just under three hours to arrive at my house but, since it was lunchtime, I stopped for a quick sandwich first. Taking my bag from the trunk, I went in to my room. It looked untouched from the last time I was here. I quickly unpacked and called people to set appointments for later today and tomorrow. I left a note in the kitchen reminding my erstwhile roommates that I was in town and would be back around early evening. With that, I went out to my appointments. When they were completed, I headed home and pulled in the drive. Both my roommates, Mike and George, were home along with a very pretty girl introduced as Mike's sister, Jill. Jill had come to Atlanta after graduating from college as opportunities were rare in her hometown for a computer person. Mike was introducing her to people in the industry and had reasonable hopes of finding her a job. I knew that, with her credentials and looks, she would at least get to see some people. I mentioned that fact and Mike agreed saying that he didn't want her to meet just anybody though. I suggested that I be given a copy of her resume because of the people I would see tomorrow. Jill gave me a resume and she and Mike both thanked me for being willing to help.

Since it was time for supper, I suggested that we all go out as my treat. This was agreeable and we went out to the cars. No one really had a car comfortable for four people. I offered to drive and Jill said she would ride with me. George and Mike rode in Mike's car. We went over to a Mexican restaurant that was one of my favorites. On the way over, Jill sat with her left leg folded under her and let her skirt ride up. I quickly noticed that she wasn't wearing panties as her right leg was spread allowing me to see up that short skirt. She said, "I hope you like the view. Mike said that you were good in bed, too."

I was startled and said nothing for a moment. "Is that an offer?" I asked.

"Of course, it is. Mike and George have been doing me a lot but I like variety."

"Mike has been doing you; you mean you have sex with your brother?"

"He was handy when I was young and we both were willing."

Then we arrived at the restaurant, sat down, ordered, and ate. The ride back was quiet though the same view was available though Jill actually pulled her skirt up a bit to really show off her pussy. We had had a leisurely meal so I headed to my bedroom. After a moment, Jill came in wearing nothing at all. She said, "Even though you haven't done anything yet, I wanted to thank you again for being willing to try. I want you to do me. There are no limits and Mike told me to tell you that I particularly like it in the ass."

"Mike told you?"

"Yes," as she walked over to the bed. She turned around and bent over with her legs spread, "Doesn't it look good? Won't you fuck my pussy or my ass or both really hard?"

"Yes. Bend over the bed." I said as I got out of bed and moved behind her. Pushing my cock into her ass, I said, "I'm going to pop that sphincter and then pump you full of cum."

"Yes, give me your cock. Fuck my ass! Fuck me hard!"

Even with my size, it wasn't hard to get in her ass. I didn't try to be easy on her instead I pushed my entire cock into her ass with one mighty push. That produced a groan from her and she pushed back on my cock again forcing it in to the hilt. That started it and I commenced fucking her ass as hard and deep as I could. She continued to scream out her joy over being slammed by my cock in her ass and I grunted with each in-stoke putting as much force behind my stroking as possible. She came loudly and spasmed on my cock, her anal muscles clenching on it triggering my orgasm. I filled her with my load which she took gladly. Finally, I held against her and the final bit of cum escaped from my cock. She pulled off me and turned around. Dropping to her knees, she took me into her mouth and started licking me clean. She continued and I started to get hard again. Mike walked in and said, "I see you have given Jill a first seminal injection. Now, let's see if you can do it again with me helping."

Jill stood up never releasing her mouth's hold on my cock. Mike came around behind her and entered her ass. Then he pulled her back onto him as he lay back on the bed. She lay back with her butt filled by her brother's cock. This exposed her pussy and I pushed in to the hilt without mercy. Jill groaned and let herself go to the feeling of being penetrated in both holes at the same time. She started cumming as we fucked her hard and fast. Finally, Mike and I both unloaded into her body our loads of cum. When I pulled out, she leaned forward to suck and lick my cock. After cleaning me thoroughly, she raised up off Mike and began to lick and suck Mike.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.