Seeing a Great Country - Cover

Seeing a Great Country

Copyright© 2009 by Westside24

Chapter 9

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - After divorcing and retiring from work early a man decides it's time to do some travelling. Along the way he meets some interesting people.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Cheating  

The next morning Matt was thinking about last night's activities and he continued to be disillusioned by how things had turned out. It could have been the best sexual experience of his life but it wasn't. To say it was a major disappointment would just about sum it up thought Matt. While he was disappointed, offsetting this a little was that he was able to see all of Rita's physical beauty. She was a nice person and he hoped she would be happy. It was too bad she didn't understand what having sex or making love fully entailed. She was only concerned with her having pleasure and as such she did not know the full pleasure of what that intimate act between a man and a woman could give her.

Later that morning the delivery truck brought the television he purchased. The delivery men took the television out of the box and placed it on the entertainment console. In studying the manual Matt had no problems in making the proper connections with the various cables. He turned on the television and followed a few more set-up instructions and then sat down and surf the channels. He was pleased with the quality of the picture.

There still was time before he was to meet Shannon for dinner. He drove over to the library and applied for a library card. At the library he selected two books of authors he was familiar with and noticed other books he would like to read if he had the time. He used the computers at the library to check up on his email. There wasn't anything important in his new emails but there still no response from Maura and that was starting to bother him.

On his drive home he stopped at the electronics store and purchased a wireless router. He would order the internet from his cable company and a HD converter box. Back home he did place the internet order and then dialed Maura's phone number. There was no answer and after being directed to her voice mail he left a short message. He started to read a book but his mind would drift as he had thoughts about how Rita had looked and unfortunately acted.

After showering and shaving he picked up Shannon for dinner. She had done some clean up as well and looked very good. Besides her good looks she had a personality that made it enjoyable in being with her. She did brighten up his day.

The meal was good but he enjoyed more the conversation he was having with Shannon. She mentioned a few things about her work but she seemed more interested in hearing what Matt had been doing.

During dinner she mentioned that Thanksgiving was in two days. She didn't know if Matt had any plans for that day and if he didn't, she would like to invite him to come to dinner at her parent's home. Her sister that had the baby was not going to be able to make the trip so it would be just her parents, her and Matt for dinner.

"After all it will be a chance for you to meet some of your new neighbors, my parents."

Matt thanked her for the invitation and said he would accept it. He heard the band playing in the lounge and asked Shannon if she would like to go and dance. She said would like that but she couldn't stay long. Dancing with Shannon was how dancing was meant to be. She fit very nicely in his arms and followed his lead effortlessly.

When they arrived back at her house she told him he didn't need to get out of the car.

He said, "What no remember me?"

She laughed at his statement and leaned over and gave him a very nice kiss. Her lips were soft and her tongue did a little probing. He could kiss her all night and still want more.

In leaving the car she reminded him about Thanksgiving. At the open door to her house she gave him a wave goodbye before closing the door.

On Thanksgiving Day Matt drove over to her parent's home at two o'clock. Shannon opened the door. Matt was introduced to Shannon's parents Steve and Anne. He presented Anne with flowers and a box of candy. The two bottles of wine he handed to Steve. He thanked them for inviting him. Matt could tell they were giving him a good looking over and he could understand why. If the situation was reversed he would be doing the same thing.

The meal was the typical standard Thanksgiving fare with all of the food excellently prepared. He complimented Anne about her good cooking skills and that seemed to win her over to his side. Matt could sense that Steve was still having doubts about Matt. Both of the parents were curious about Matt and asked him some questions. He answered all of their questions but avoided the specifics of why he was divorced. They seemed to be impressed by the position he had at work before he retired and how he was able to retire at what they thought was an early age. Steve had just retired last year.

After the meal Steve invited Matt to join him in the living room to watch some football that was on the television. During the game the talking continued. Matt said that he had enjoyed his stay here and the great fishing Shannon had turned him on to. He said that when she mentioned the house that was up for sale he couldn't resist and told her to make an offer. Shannon managing the house and renting it out when he wasn't there was a side benefit.

Matt told Steve his kids were both surprised when he said he had made an offer on a house that he had never stepped into.

"I told them that there was something about Shannon and if she said it was a good deal, it was a good deal. In fact I am gong to ask her if she sees any other good deals to keep me in mind as I would like to purchase some additional rental properties as an investment. With Shannon managing them how can I go wrong?"

From the kitchen they heard, "I heard what you said and there are some properties that I think would interest you. Maybe I can show them to you tomorrow?"

They both laughed at her remark with Matt saying, "Ever the lady but ever the business person," which caused Steve to continue to laugh.

The conversation continued with Matt mentioning his two grown children saying they were planning on coming here in July to do some fishing. Matt said that he had told his kids that Shannon would be their fishing guide.

Steve said, "Hell, I enjoy fishing and if she isn't available I will be happy to show them what to do. They will catch as many salmon as they want, after all who do you think taught Shannon how to fish?"

Once the subject of fishing was brought up the conversation centered on it with each of them telling fishing stories about the fish they caught and the places they had fished. Steve's interest picked up when Matt mentioned the boat he had purchased and how he was getting it outfitted. The electronic fish finder with the GPS was of special interest to Steve and they both made a commitment to fish with each other when Matt returned.

Seeing that the time had flown by and it was close to seven Matt thanked everyone for a very enjoyable day and the fine food made more enjoyable by the pleasant company. It was like being with family and he told them so. They thanked him for coming and said they had enjoyed meeting their new neighbor.

At the door Shannon asked him if he was serious in wanting to see other properties. When he said he was and she told him to stop by her office at ten tomorrow and she had some properties she thought would interest him. With her parents watching her she said goodbye but there was no kissing.

Matt did whisper to her, "Remember me" which brought a big smile to her face.

Matt was at her office at ten the next day. He offered to buy her breakfast but she said she had eaten and wanted to get started. On the drive she told him that in her opinion this was the time to buy waterfront property. Property values had fallen and while she thought they shouldn't fall any farther, but if they did, it would not be much more.

The property type she was recommending to purchase was waterfront single family homes. She said, "God wasn't making any more waterfront property.

When the housing market turns around this type of property will be the first one to see a rise in value and that rise will be substantial."

He agreed with her assessment as to what type of property to purchase. She showed him three homes that were on the water. Matt wasn't impressed with one of the homes because of how it looked and how it apparently had been taken care of by the previous owner. Pride in ownership just wasn't there. The other two listings had possibilities and appeared to be well kept up. The inside of both homes showed they had been taken car of and they both had nice views of the water. One of these homes was a turnkey while the other home didn't have any furnishings and was being sold because of a company transfer.

Shannon discussed the asking prices with Matt and she gave him her opinion of what she thought the owners would sell for. She also gave an opinion of what the values of these properties would be when the market turned up. Her mention what the monthly rents should be caused Matt to raise an eye brow as he would be surprise if she could rent them for the figure she said.

On the house that was void of furniture, she said it could be furnished very inexpensively from a consignment store in town if the renters didn't have any furniture. In fact she said that after you selected the main furniture at the store they had a service that would go in and see what else was needed in the way of incidentals as towels, pots and pans and all the other essentials and then furnish them as very reasonable prices.

Matt told her to make an offer.

"On which one?"

"On both of them."

"Are you serious?"

"Yes I am."

"Matt, I will and I think both sellers will take your offers. Now I don't know how you were planning on paying for these houses but I do know on the last one you purchased, you paid cash. Paying the full price in cash is not the best way to go especially with the mortgage rates being as low as they are. With 20% down we can get you a nice low fixed rate mortgage and the rental income will handle the mortgage payments and property taxes as well as the other expenses. Throw in the tax advantages of rental property and being able to write off the expenses gives you additional advantages. It can be set up where I handle these necessary payments as well as collect the rents and send you a monthly statement as to income and expenses. I do have a list of clients who want to rent waterfront property and some of them want a one year lease which is what you should want on these properties."

"Shannon I will take your advice and I trust you implicitly to do what is right and in my best interest. Let's go back to your office and reduce the offers and contingencies to writing. I also want to stop by the attorney's office and tell him of what I am planning and ask him to handle these transactions. I forgot to revise my will so I want him to do that and also amend my living trust."

After leaving Shannon's office Matt did stop at the attorney's office who had handled his first home purchase. Ted Butler was his name and he was an impressive individual. Matt told him what he wanted in the way of changes for his will and trust agreement. Matt told Ted he would email him a copy of his will and trust agreement that he could use for a guide because it had the specific information Ted would need to make these changes. As soon as his cable company installed the internet he would do the emailing which he thought would be tomorrow.

Walking out of the attorney's office his cell phone rang. He saw that it was Shannon calling him.

"Both of the offers have been accepted. The papers are being signed. I will fax over a copy of the paper work to Ted so he can get started. Closing should be in about two or three weeks and you don't need to be here for it. Ted can handle it and send you the paper work. What you need to do is to apply for the mortgages. If you have no preference I can have Judy stop by your home and get that started. She is a new mortgage broker that is just starting out and a friend of the family. She is very conscientious and could use the business."

Matt told her that was fine and turned right around and walked back into the attorney's office. He wrote a check to the attorney's clients trust account for his 20% down payment and attorney fees. Ted said he would stay in touch with Matt via email and Shannon as well. He thanked Matt for the business.

Since Matt was on a little high about his real estate purchases he thought he would treat himself tonight to a large steak dinner that he would cook over his gas grill.

He started walking away from his car in the food store parking lot when he heard, "Matt!"

He turned and saw it was Rita who was calling him. He walked up to her and said hello. She looked good in the tan slacks and tight blue blouse she was wearing. He was however a little apprehensive about talking to her today.

After a little small talk she said, "When you left my house a couple of nights ago I sensed something was wrong or had changed."

"No, everything was fine. It was a fabulous night."

"Matt I sense that even now something is wrong. There has been a change in you. Let's go across the street and let me buy you a cup of coffee."

Reluctantly Matt agreed to go to the Denny's across the street. After they were served Rita said, "Okay tell me what is wrong."

"There is nothing wrong Rita."

With a determine look to her she said, "Yes there is and you are staying here till you tell you tell me what it is."

Matt pondered a bit on what he should say. She was a nice person he didn't want to say anything that would hurt her. Her divorce from Bill was a big hurt for her and he didn't want to add to it. She could see he was thinking about what to say to her.

He hesitantly said, "Answer me a question first, is Bill the only man you ever slept with excusing present company of course?"

She was taken back at his question but said, "Yes, he and I started dating when we where in high school and we were married right after college. I gave him my virginity on our wedding night. Besides him and now you, he was the only man I have ever been intimate with. You know about Kim and me but she was the only woman. Why do you ask?"

"Now remember that you asked me what was wrong and you are not going to like to hear what I am going to say but here goes. Rita, you are one gorgeous, beautiful, sexy lady. In spite of your age you still are Playboy Magazine centerfold material. Your physical beauty is such that I bet your male students are constantly violating you in their minds. You are also a very nice and caring person with a good personality as well as an excellent cook. There is only one thing wrong with you and that is your love making skills. They leave a lot to be desired."

"What do you mean?"

"When I made love to you, your only expressed concern was the pleasure you were having. I enjoyed giving you pleasure and tried my best to do so. Giving you pleasure was giving me pleasure. Being with such a beautiful woman as you are is something that most men can only dream about. When I had intercourse with you, you just laid there like the proverbial 'dead fish' and let me service you or have my way with you. It was like you were doing your womanly duty by letting me have intercourse with you and wanted me to be done as fast as I could be. It was just sex for you. I would bet that the number of times you have experienced vaginal orgasms because of intercourse in your life can be counted on one hand."

"Making love however, is a two way street. You need to be involved and equally concerned about the foreplay leading up to making love and in participating fully with your lover in the act itself. You must want to give your lover as much pleasure as he is giving you. Making love when both people are concerned about the other person's feelings or pleasure is a beautiful thing to experience. You don't do that in making love and ... I take that back, you didn't make love, you had sex."

"Having sex with you I am sorry to say was disappointing and it never should be. What is really a shame is that you have the looks, the personality and quite frankly the body to make that intimate activity between a man and a woman a very memorable and wonderful experience."

"Now it may sound to you that I am only talking about me or your partner having pleasure and that is a part of it. But I think if you will learn to participate more actively and fully, you will be surprised at the increased pleasure you will receive. No doubt you had enjoyment with Kim but with a man and maybe your husband it is a different kind of pleasure and one that you will certainly enjoy and even possibly crave. From what I witnessed I would say that you haven't known how good that intimacy can be, it is something special and beautiful."

She was a little defensive when she said, "Bill never said anything."

"I suspect that he wouldn't. He was overwhelmed by your beauty and wouldn't do anything to hurt or offend you. He truly must have loved you to be with you as long as he was if that's the way you two made love."

"Oh Matt, what can I do?"

"What do you mean?"

"Can you show me what I should be doing? I want to know what I should do. I don't know how to do things differently. I want to do what you say but how do I know what to do?"

"I don't think that's a good idea."

"Please Matt, I don't know what else to do or who to turn to and now with Kim not speaking to me there is no one for me to ask or to tell me what to do. Please?"

Matt was quiet and she could see he was thinking about what to do or say. Finally he said," You know that if I did this that I would then be teaching the teacher."

"I can be a good student, I promise you I will be, I want to be."

"If you are sure you want to do this, when do you want to start your lessons?"

"Tonight if possible."

"Okay, I will be over at six. Here are the rules that you will need to follow. I want you to dress very sexy as if you were out to seduce me. You should seductively flaunt your body at me at every opportunity. You do have great legs. Prepare a small light meal. Listen to what I say and do what I say. Don't argue with me. You can discuss things with me tomorrow as I will be staying overnight but there will be no questions tonight. I won't do anything to hurt you physically but mentally I may or you may think I did. Those are the rules, do you agree to follow them?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.