Seeing a Great Country
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2009 by Westside24

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - After divorcing and retiring from work early a man decides it's time to do some travelling. Along the way he meets some interesting people.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Cheating  

Fishing continued to be enjoyable because of the scenery and the smell of the salty sea air. Catching fish however was starting to get to be routine. Matt was not having problems catching salmon and because of that he was starting to lose a little interest in fishing. Now the women he had met were another story. Maura was a nice sure thing and someone who he thought he could have sex with on a regular basis. Shannon seemed to indicate they were getting very friendly and maybe they would become intimate shortly. Kim had given every indication that she was receptive to his advances.

Matt chuckled to himself when he remembered that old line, 'It's terrible when you are so popular.' His popularity with these women could change in a heartbeat but he hoped it wouldn't. It was hard for him not to get a big head and he needed to control his ego. These were all very nice and wonderful women who apparently saw something in him. He hoped he wouldn't do anything to change their opinion.

Matt phoned Shannon and set up a date with her for Saturday. She sounded happy to hear from him and said she was looking forward to having dinner with him. He phoned Kim and she also sounded happy to hear from him. He asked her if she could go out during the week with him for dinner. She told him it would have to be tomorrow night as Brian was leaving for school that morning and she was back at school Friday. Wednesday night she said would be ideal. Matt asked her to recommend a restaurant and she gave him the name of a Mexican restaurant that had just opened. The reviews indicated that they served good food if you were into that type of food. Matt said that sounded like a nice change from what he had been eating.

It was a beautiful day to do some golfing. Matt put the clubs in his car and headed for the course. He did make a stop at the Walgreen's to pick up his prescription and hoped it was as good as advertised. He was a little anxious to see how well it worked.

At the course he decided to hit some balls to warm up. While he was hitting balls he saw Rita and Bill who were making the turn after nine holes. He waived at them and they drove their cart over to him.

"This is our last time to play golf during the week for us. School starts Friday so we are going to make a full day of it. We don't know if we will see you anymore before you leave to go back east. It was nice to have met you," said Rita and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Likewise here. You are two fine people and I was glad to have met you. Good luck to you in the future."

Matt shook hands with Bill and they left to complete their round. Rita was one fine looking woman and intrigued Matt. There was just something about her but he just couldn't put his finger on what it was. It was something more than just her good looks.

Checking in at the clubhouse, he was paired him up with two men who were in their mid-twenties. These two young men could hit a golf ball a country mile. They had low single digits handicaps and once they managed their short games a little better, Matt thought they would be scratch golfers.

Back at his house early next morning he wondered about what to do before he took out Kim in the evening and decided to drive up to Seattle to tour the Boeing plant. Seeing how these big airliners were made could be very interesting. It did turn out to be very interesting from the huge assembly building, to the plane assembly line of the five stations they went through as they were assembled. The tour guide held Matt's attention when she talked about what the costs were for incidentals as the cost of painting a plane and other optional items. He was glad he took the tour.

Kim opened the door at her house and invited Matt inside. "Give me a minute and I will be ready."

Matt observed the neat and tidy interior of the house. There were some pictures of Kim and Brian throughout the house and it was tastefully decorated. Matt complimented Kim when she returned and that brought a smile to her face.

She was an excellent dinner companion as she could continue or start an interesting conversation. He told her that he would be leaving next week but wasn't yet sure as to when. He said he was thinking of driving out to Yellowstone. Matt thought the dress Kim was wearing emphasized her cute little figure.

While they were eating their meal and talking they heard, "Fancy seeing you two here."

They turned and saw Rita standing at their table. Both Kim and Matt were a little embarrassed and red faced. Rita had a smile on her face that wouldn't quit. She said in being shown to their table she had noticed them and just had to stop and say hello. She said it was nice to see them and left with a smile to go to her table where they saw Bill was sitting.

"That went over well don't you think," was Matt's comment.

"She is going to be all over me come tomorrow. The phone will start ringing at eight," said Kim.

On the drive back to Kim's house they continued to talk about their little deception being discovered by Rita and what the ramifications would be. They both concluded that Rita would be again in the matchmaking business. They laughed at their conclusions of what Rita's actions would be.

As they were approaching Kim's house she said," Turn into the driveway."

Her hand went into her purse and Matt observed the garage door was opening.

"Brian's car is gone so you can park next to mine."

This lady had been thinking a few steps ahead of him thought Matt.

Inside the house Matt took a seat on the couch while Kim went to make some coffee. She returned with two cups on a tray. There was some talk about her starting school in two days but they both felt the tension in the air. He put his cup down as did she and they reached for each other. She came eagerly into his arms and they started kissing.

As the kiss continued, Matt started to lie back on the couch and Kim came with him with the result being that she was lying atop him. His hands which had been around her waist started to roam. He cupped her butt and could feel her panty covered ass through her dress. It was firm but at the same time had a nice feminine jiggle to it. He continued to kiss her while his hands which had been on her butt were now pulling up her dress. Once the dress was up over her hips, his hands groped and slid over the silky panty material. Matt's hands slid beneath the waist band of the panties and grasped her twin globes.

Kim concentrated on kissing Matt and didn't object to his exploring her body. She raised her head and said, "Maybe we should continue this upstairs in my bedroom."

Matt watched her walk up the stairs in front of him and admired the nice sway of her hips from side to side. He was unbuttoning his shirt and he could see her hands reach behind her and pull down the zipper on her dress. Inside her bedroom she stepped out of the dress and reached behind to unclasp her bra. Matt was stepping out of his pants. She slipped her panties down her legs as Matt was dropping his shorts. Kim turned to Matt and he saw a very womanly shaped figure. Her breasts had dropped a little but still were very appealing in their appearance. Her bush was small and neatly trimmed.

"Now where were we," she said.

He took her in his arms and resumed the kissing as he slowly directed her to the bed. They both reclined on the bed and he resumed his exploration of her body. Her breasts weren't as firm as they once were but her nipples were stiff. His hands drifting down confirmed her arousal by the wetness he discovered. He bent and took one of her nipples in his mouth and nursed on it while her hands played with the hair on his head. His head moved down to her womanly essence and she opened her legs as wide as she could to encourage him to continue going to where her womanly scent was coming from. He arrived there and nibbled on her swollen lips and then her clit.

He could hear her say, "That is so good, so very good. Make me come, make me come."

She pressed his head into her as she climaxed and Matt could tell she had excreted some fluids. He continued to worship her and she appeared to be experiencing continuous orgasms. Finally the pressure of her hands pulling up on his head told him it was time.

Matt was between her thighs and was ready to enter her when she said, "Please go slow. It has been a long time since I made love with a man."

He entered her and found her to be extremely tight. He took his time and slowly increased the depth of his thrusts till he was full seated. He stopped and gave her time to adjust to him.

She was not ashamed to freely express her thoughts because when he paused she said, "You are in so deep I can almost taste you. It feels so good."

Kim raised her legs with her heels resting atop his buttocks. His hips went into motion and very quickly she picked up the rhythm of their love making. Her arms were over his shoulders and wrapped around his neck. His head was along side hers and he was nibbling on her ear as his hips were moving his shaft in and out of her. She was moving her head from side to side because of all the wonderful sensations she was receiving. Kim had another orgasm and right after that she felt his warm discharge entering her.

Matt rolled off her and laid along side her. Kim put one arm over his chest and cuddled up against him. No words were spoken for a while as each was lost in their own thoughts of what they had just experienced. Finally she said, "That was awesome. You certainly know how to make love to a woman. Can you do it again?"

With a slight laugh in his voice he said, "In a little while with your encouragement I think I can." He was hoping the Cialis would do its thing.

"Just before we started... , you said it... , it was a long time since you made love with a man. Am I to infer that you have more recently made love with a woman?"

There was hesitancy on her part and then she said, "Yes... , I have."

"Rita?"

Hesitantly she replied, "Rita was my college roommate... , we ah... , we just naturally fell into a relationship."

"Does Bill know?"

"I don't think so but he may suspect. He has some strong beliefs and I don't know how he would react if he knew. Does my relationship with Rita turn you off?"

"No, in fact... , ah... , just the opposite."

"How did you know it was Rita?"

"There was something in how she looked at you at her home and tonight in the restaurant."

That short conversation and the images Matt was having of the two of them together coupled with the Cialis pill he had taken brought him to a state of readiness.

"Let me show you what you just said does to me."

He started to move but she placed a hand on his chest and said, "My turn."

She put one of her legs over his hips and inserted him into herself. As Matt was toying with her nipples he observed her movements and the passion expressed on her face. It showed him that this was something she was enjoying doing. He pinched her nipples and heard her say, "Oh yes," and her hips went into overdrive. She could really move her hips.

One of his hands dropped and was toying with her clit which caused her momentarily to freeze her movements and then her body shook for a few seconds. After about fifteen seconds she resumed her movements albeit at a slower pace. Her wetness along with her tightness was such that Matt couldn't prolong his coming and he made another warm deposit in her.

She just collapsed on Matt and he could feel the dampness on her body that had developed. He whispered in her ear, "Sleep." She did and after awhile he fell asleep as well.

Matt awoke with Kim lying along side him with one of her arms over his chest. It was still dark and a glance at the lighted digital clock told him it was five in the morning. He tried to extricate himself from her arm but his movements awaken her.

"Are you going?" she asked.

"I think it's best if I go now. Even though my car is in your garage your next door neighbor doesn't need to see a strange car exiting your garage this morning. You don't need that kind of talk going around."

"You are probably right" Extending her arms to him she said, "Do you have time to give it another go before you leave? I am ready."

He was also ready and he showed her how much he enjoyed making love to an exciting and receptive woman.

As he was dressing she was lying on the bed watching him. He said, "It's best that I go but I would have liked to stay here till eight this morning."

"Why?"

"So I could answer the phone when Rita calls. I think that would blow her mind."

Kim doubled up with laughter when Matt said that.

Finally on the road that morning he thought about the evening and what had happen. Kim's comments on her and Rita were definitely a turn-on and the images it produced in his mind were erotic. Rita is one good looking woman with a killer body. If she was single he would try to bed her. He thought she would be a wild woman in bed. She was physically one of the most beautiful women he had ever met. He tried to imagine what her and Kim together looked like. These thoughts or images were highly erotic. He favored seeing Rita as the aggressor in this relationship. Making love with Rita just had to be the epitome of what love making was.

The following days Matt did some fishing concentrating on Shannon's secret spot and he did well. He caught salmon that were averaging about ten pounds each. All were release to hopefully spawn and keep this fishery going. The dams along the rivers were taking their toll on the salmon fishery industry. It would be devastating for a number of reasons to lose this industry. Steps needed to be done to correct this and there was some talk that proper steps were starting to be taken. Only time would tell if these efforts would be successful.

On Saturday when he pressed the door bell button at Shannon's home he was quite surprised when she opened the door. She had pulled out all the stops in that she was wearing a black fitted sleeveless knee length sheath dress with a square neckline. Her impeccable make-up made her look like she just stepped out of Vogue Magazine. She was HOT, HOT, HOT, thought Matt. Without a doubt Shannon was in the same most beautiful category as Rita. The look he expressed on his face as he gazed at Shannon told her how good she looked to Matt.

He initially was a loss for words but said, "You know it and I know it, you are one beautiful woman. I will be proud to be your escort tonight." She smiled and blushed at his remarks.

At the restaurant and later on the dance floor she was a perfect date. The conversation during the meal was thought provoking and interesting. He told her about having plans of driving out to see Yellowstone so he wasn't sure when he would vacate the house. He said his plane reservation was for next Sunday. Shannon told him that her parents were coming back that Sunday afternoon so he had till then before he would need to leave the house. She said that if he left earlier he could drop the keys off at her office and if she wasn't there she would mail him his security deposit.

On the dance floor she eliminated any space between them. Matt could see the looks of envy he was receiving from the other male patrons. In spite of all this Matt could sense something was wrong. Shannon was bothered by something but he didn't know what it was. He couldn't solve this problem if he didn't know what it was but on the drive back to Shannon house he thought that maybe his leaving was the cause of what he sensed was bothering her.

"Matt you are leaving in one week or maybe sooner. When we get to my house I am not going to invite you inside. The reason is that if I did I think we both know what would happen. I was brought up not to have one night stands. I believe in that. With you leaving shortly and with no current plans to return it would be a one night stand whether we would have one, two or three nights together. I think you are a wonderful man and someone I would like to know better. I hope you understand how I feel."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.