Seeing a Great Country - Cover

Seeing a Great Country

Copyright© 2009 by Westside24

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - After divorcing and retiring from work early a man decides it's time to do some travelling. Along the way he meets some interesting people.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Cheating  

In thinking about Maura on the drive back to his house Matt had come to a few conclusions. It seemed to him that she just wanted to have sex with no long term commitment and that was fine with Matt. She had a nice personality, was physically attractive, appeared to be financially secure and was a satisfying sexual partner. What more could he want? He would contact her again and if it was just sex she wanted that was okay with Matt since he had enjoyed having sex with this very interesting lady. She was presenting a unique opportunity for him. A lady like Maura is one he doesn't meet every day.

Back at his house he had to admit that she had tired him out. He went to bed and took a two hour nap. When he awoke he felt much better and thought about what he would do for the remainder of the day. Fishing was one option but he would pass on it today.

Matt remembered that Shannon had mentioned that her father's golf clubs where in the garage and Matt was free to use them. He went into the garage and inspected the clubs. He was surprise to find that the irons were a relatively new set of Nike irons and the metal woods were Taylor Made. The golf shoes were his size. He could get to the golf course he saw from the road in a few minutes. If he teed off before one o'clock there should be no problem in getting in the full 18 holes.

With the clubs in his car he was at the course well before one. In checking in at the pro shop he paid his green fees and was told there was a couple on the first tee he should play with. He drove his cart out to the first tee and introduced himself to the couple who said they were Rita and Bill. They each seemed to be about forty years old. Of the two, the woman was the most interesting. She was extremely attractive and was wearing what looked like a short skirt but he knew was a skort which was a mini skirt covering shorts. The skort showed that she had great legs. Her breasts were a little large for her frame and it seemed to Matt that she was carrying them higher than could be expected because of her age. Maybe it was because of the bra she had on he thought. She wore designer eye glasses as opposed to contact lenses and that just enhanced her attractiveness. These glasses just made her look very sexy. Couple that look with an abundance of auburn hair piled on her head made her flat out beautiful. It seemed like she had a nice and warm personality when they were introduced. This couple said that they both were school teachers and were off for the summer.

It was a good round of golf at a well conditioned course with a few adventurous water holes. Matt played his usual game and shot a 92. Bill and Rita were a few strokes better with Bill posting an 86 and Rita posting an 88. Matt enjoyed watching Rita swing her clubs and move around the course. She was an attractive lady and while she seemed to notice Matt's attention on her she didn't say anything. After the round of golf was over Matt offered to buy drinks in the clubhouse and they accepted his offer.

When they were sitting at a table Rita asked Matt about himself and he responded with the condensed version of his life. When Matt asked about them about themselves they also gave him a condensed version of their life with having no children and what subjects they taught. They seemed like nice people and Matt enjoyed their company. They passed on a second drink offer and stood to leave. Rita asked Matt if he would like to come to dinner at their home tomorrow. Nothing was on Matt's schedule so he accepted the offer. Bill wrote out instructions on how to find their house. They shook hands with each other with Rita's very soft hand lingering in Matt's hand for a moment and said they would see him tomorrow. Matt was starting to feel some stirrings he shouldn't be having because he knew Rita was married.

Back at his house he made himself a sandwich and thought about his time here. It was beautiful country and he had met some interesting people. He thought about Maura and then Shannon. He hadn't spoken to Shannon since they were fishing. He gave her a call on her cell phone and enjoyed hearing her pleasant voice when she answered.

"What can I do for you? Are there any problems at the house?"

"No, things are fine. The tips you gave me as to fishing have worked out. I am catching as many fish as I want. Jimmy told me where I could get some of them smoked and they are delicious. I am going to get some more smoked as I am constantly nibbling on the fish. Can I get some smoked salmon for you?"

"Oh yes, I would like that but I need to watch my girlish figure."

"Don't worry about that, I will be more than happy to watch your figure for you."

He could hear her giggling.

"I think we are set for fishing Sunday but I was wondering if you would like to go out to dinner Saturday."

"Oh Matt I would love to but I can't. There is a commitment I have that has me tied up Saturday night but I will be at your place Sunday for fishing."

There was a little more chit-chat before the conversation ended. Matt wasn't overly disappointed that Shannon had a prior commitment but he was curious as to what this commitment was since Shannon hadn't volunteered the information.

The following day Matt did some morning fishing. He brought the filets of five nice size salmon to be smoked to the store. He wanted to give some smoked fish to Jimmy as well as Shannon. Besides bringing some wine to dinner at Rita's and Bill's he thought he would also bring two smoked fish filets he had in his refrigerator.

Finding their house wasn't difficult because of the directions Bill had given.

Presenting the wine to Bill and the smoked salmon to Rita brought what seem to be sincere appreciations from both of them. Rita looked very good and had obviously spent some time putting on her war paint. If she wasn't already married Matt would have tried in an instance to put a move on her. She was married and after his own experience he had made a vow that he would never get involved with a married woman. He didn't want to be the cause of a marriage break up. Rita just oozed sex appeal and he thought she knew that she did.

Walking into the family room Matt noticed that there was another woman sitting on a couch. She was an attractive lady about Rita's age. Her figure was in proportion to her size which was small and petite. She was wearing a dress that was complementary to her figure. Her short dark hair made her look younger than she was.

Rita introduced her as Kimberly Stevens or Kim as everyone called her. She was a fellow teacher at Rita's school. She seemed nice but a little confused at the situation of Matt being invited for dinner. Since Rita had mentioned Kim was single Matt concluded that Rita was trying to play matchmaker. Rita excused herself to go to the kitchen and Bill took drink orders. Matt couldn't help but watch Rita's beautiful backside that gave a provocative wiggle as she walked away.

He made idle talk with Kim about the area and how he had met Rita and Bill on the golf course. Kim told Matt that she had just concluded her summer school teaching class. She had a Masters degree in history and taught a class during the summer. Having summers off was boring unless you were doing something she said.

Coming back into the room Rita returned with a tray of Matt's smoked salmon on crackers. This caused inquiries of where Matt was fishing and how he was doing. Matt gave some non-specific information as he thought it wasn't his business to disclose this secret fishing spot and the methods he was using.

Dinner was interesting with good food and sparkling conversation. Rita served excellent barbeque ribs with a sweet tangy sauce. Potatoes au-gratin, asparagus with hollandaise sauce and a spinach salad and all were done just right. Rita received compliments on the meal. The conversation during the meal was all over the ball park covering politics, sports and current events. Matt was a little surprised to hear that Kim had some strong conservative opinions as most of people he knew in the education field as Rita and Bill expressed liberal opinions.

When the coffee and dessert was completed Kim offered to help Rita clean up. Bill wouldn't hear of it and had Matt and Kim go to the family room while he helped Rita.

In the family room Kim said, "It obvious Rita enjoys playing matchmaker. I hope you are not too uncomfortable with this situation."

Matt responded, "Ordinarily I would be, but it is always a pleasure to meet and intelligent and attractive lady such as you. I was pleasantly surprised to hear that you have some rather conservative opinions and not the liberal leanings as most of the people I know in the education field have. I am glad to have met you."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.