Journey With Mum
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2009 by Shydave

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A widowed mother and her son flounder through life together.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Fiction   Mother   Son   Aunt   Nephew   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Voyeurism  

It became impractical to stay with Jo during the week. She liked space and I had to study, so I became privy to my mothers ongoing seduction and humiliation. James came to visit often, eating with us and making it obvious that Mum was under his spell. If they stayed downstairs and I had to come out of my room for a drink or snack James made sure that they continued their activity. If they were in Mum's bedroom, he'd make sure that the door was left open or ajar.

On the next Tuesday night I worked particularly hard, as I decided that with hard work, I would no longer require private tuition, so came down for a glass of milk before bed. James was on the sofa with trousers off looking very satisfied. All Mum was wearing were stockings that were coming off and a blouse undone. He had his hand on her neck pulling her down to his lap. "Come on bitch, clean my cock that you just made stinky, you are becoming an expert cock sucker." I walked in and cleared my throat thinking that they would stop. Mum tried to stop and cover herself but James would have no part of that.

"Suck bitch; your son can stay or leave. Maybe he'll stay and jerk off." I could see that he was hurting her the way he held her neck so I got my milk and returned to the stairs. I gave a glance at them before climbing the stairs, to see James looking at me with his smirk and he winked at me. Mum was laving his cock with her tongue, pulling his thick foreskin back licking under it then sucking the tip. I headed back to bed to jerk off, followed by sadness and eventually sleep.

Weeks later I came out because Mum sounded like she was in pain. I passed Mum's bedroom door that was ajar. She was face down and bum up with James behind her, his hand pushing down her back and his other hand feeding his erect cock into her anus. She was crying "Please stop, it hurts." She was told to "Shut up, slut, you started to like it last time." "Yes." She whimpered "but you gave me stuff to feel good." I stayed and watched in case she would be seriously hurt. She whimpered all the time until he ejaculated in her anus. Later, in bed I thought about "stuff" and "last time". Was she referring to Pot? I had to confer with Jo, in case she could solve this.

The day after the anal show when Jo returned from work I told her what I'd heard and asked whether pot eased pain. She did not think so, not that sort of pain. "David, what is she like when she returns from her weekends away with James?" "Not sure," I answered, "Mostly she looks tired, worn out, listless, I suppose from too many fucks." "Oh! Her clothes are seldom on properly. And she has a lot of bruises on her body lately." She was silent for a long while, then said "David, please don't get upset if my connecting door is locked this weekend. I think that it is time for me to entertain and old boyfriend. He is a senior cop and owes me. Also, see if you can find the photo of the four of us on her birthday in Mum's room. I think that bastard James has introduced Margie to more serious stuff" That night as we ate Mum looked at us with a strange look and spat "Won't you two stop plotting against me? And you, you bitch sister, first you steal my son then you turn him against me." We were flabbergasted. What happened to close loving family? Where did this paranoia come from? I found the photo on Mum's dresser for Jo and hoped that it would not be missed.

On Sunday Jo came into the house and said that she had news. Mum was out. The cop friend asked her to find something for a DNA sample. Mum's room was not tidy which was unlike her. The bed was made but sheets unchanged. The room did not smell fresh. Unwashed sheets gave us what we looking for: crisp tight black curly hairs.

Mum returned while I was watching TV alone. Jo had gone out. I greeted her and her reply shocked me. "TV is not as good as watching me is it, motherfucker?" This woman was not behaving like my mother.

There were many displays of sexual activity by James and my mother. He loved to rub my nose in it and sometimes reminded me of his superior status while at school. One evening, I came downstairs to find them lounging on the sofa. She was holding and stroking his penis and he was kissing her neck and playing with her breasts. He called to me "Hey boy, come see your Mum's new look." He had pulled one leg up and there displayed was my mother's nakedness. She resisted but when he overpowered her turned her face away. She was completely bald between her legs; not a sign of hair from pubis to anus. I just stared at her crotch and the open lips that had obviously had a recent workout. I was invited by him for a lick and a taste, but declined. At school the next day he derided me publicly about my bald eagle that I should take more care of.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.