Journey With Mum - Cover

Journey With Mum

Copyright© 2009 by Shydave

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A widowed mother and her son flounder through life together.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Fiction   Mother   Son   Aunt   Nephew   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Voyeurism  

The drive was silent apart from some music that I don't remember. Actually the last few days were silent. Mum and I avoided each other as we each took blame on ourselves. At times when I would give Mum a hug her eyes would immediately moisten and she would break us apart. The only time we spoke was to do with the packing. Personal stuff went into four suitcases, furniture and bulky stuff went into boxes that would follow later.

Night fell and accommodation was required, so we pulled up at a motel off the highway.

A room was available but only with a double bed. Nothing was said but mother and I both looked nervous as we entered the room. "Let's shower and then we'll get something to eat. You go first David." I came out after a shower in the same jeans and clean shirt. Mum had her jeans off and rummaging in a suitcase in her panties and bra. "Sorry, David." she said, and then she ducked into the bathroom. What was she sorry for? Giving me an erection, I suppose.

After we showered we headed for the attached café and ordered. Mum got this serious smile, like she was trying not to be too serious.

"David, you know that I love you unconditionally and anything that may seem hurtful is not meant to hurt, but to help you."

"Oh, oh, where is this going?" I thought.

"David, our love got out of hand for mother and son and I take all the blame. We have to be careful in future so we are not tempted and that is why I may have seemed unloving during the last few weeks. You do understand don't you?"

"Yes Mum, but I don't see why a simple cuddle is forbidden."

"Son, let's just say that I don't trust myself and I love you too much too keep saying no to you." "And that is why you must not feel bad if we somehow collide in the bed that fate has sent us tonight." At this she actually giggled; the first sign of humour I'd seen in Mum in ages. I was confused at this conversation. I now think that she was justifying any activity that may occur during the course of the evening.

During our meal of burgers and fries, a "no-no" as Mum always ate healthy, plus beer, also a "no-no", Mum was quite chirpy and we enjoyed chatting which had not happened for some time.

Back in the room we decided that bed was the most comfortable place to watch TV before an early night, as there was no sofa or comfortable chairs. "Might as well get ready for sleep" and off Mum went to the bathroom. Hearing the tinkle of her peeing gave me ideas. When it was my turn in the toilet I wanted to jerk-off, but did not dare, so came out with a partial erection. Mum was already in bed in a tee shirt with no bra. She started to giggle pointing to my growing mid section. "I'm sorry darling; I've done it again haven't I?" as she reached out for me. "Now listen, what happens tonight, happens, but then in we are back to normal, Okay?" I still did not know what to expect so just nodded. The TV was on but was ignored. We lay side by side and I breathed in her smell that I loved. We talked nonsense for a while then she said "Go get a towel. You won't get any sleep unless we get rid of that." pointing to my tented shorts.

I came back with a towel and lay beside her. The overhead light was off, there was just the TV flickering. "Take them off and show your wicked mother what you have." I took off my shorts and finally found my voice. "What about you Mum?" Off came her tee shirt with an evil grin. "Is this what you've been waiting for, you naughty boy, to see your mother's nakedness? "Yes" I said, almost salivating "take it all off" "Please?" Mum hesitated then lifted her butt and whisked off her panties.

No peeping! No porn magazine. This was the real thing alive and warm and close and breathing and the person I loved so much, for me to look at. Her soft creamy skin, full breasts topped by brown nipples that stuck out, her slightly mounded belly with such a deep navel down to her V of curly brown hair protected by those full thighs and long legs. Not glimpses, but the whole lot; all at once. I made a hoarse sound which finally came out "Mum, you are so beautiful." I kneeled on the bed and wondered if I could get closer. The signal was "Yes." She reached out to touch my "ready to burst" cock. And it did! I ejaculated; spraying the bed and my mother, in an uncontrollable stream of sperm. Mum wiped up the mess with the towel while I lay down spent and dejected. "Oh dear" "I've never had that reaction, not even on my honeymoon with your father". At the mention of dad we both became a little sad and just lay there holding each other.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.